Alice's Wonderland: Tyler's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to, I was back in the dog crate at Alice's. Was it all just a bad dream? A horribly vivid nightmare? A clicking of heels became louder as I looked up, Alice approached. I sighed in relief, I guess it was just the anxiety that made me have a nightmare.

"Good morning, Sandra," Alice said. She knelt down in front of the cage, opened it, and stuck her hand inside to pat me on the head. From behind Alice, another figure appeared. Footsteps became louder and as the figure stepped into the light, the fear settled back inside me. It was Tyler.

"Tyler brought you back, just like I asked him to!" Alice said as they both laughed.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, Sandra," Tyler said, rubbing in that he knew about more than just my doll secret. "I won't tell anyone, not even Laura. No worries." Tyler turned around and made his way to the door. "Thanks again for this opportunity, Alice," He said and laughed. "And you too, Sammy doll! Maybe we can repeat it again sometime!" The door closed behind him...

12