Alice's Wonderland: Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Time flies as Sam learns new things.
2.2k words
4.69
11.1k
12

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd your play date go, doll? I heard you played your part marvelously," Alice said.

"Where do I even start?" I whimpered. "I'm ashamed to death. I played along, thinking I was doing it to keep my secret safe, only to find out Tyler knew all along. I feel betrayed and used. What happened to our deal? Most of all, I'm disgusted with myself. I can't believe I went through all of this... I wanted to be more kinky for my girlfriend, but somehow, I found myself getting fucked by my best friend!"

My emotional state was far from stable, causing me to start sobbing uncontrollably. Alice knelt in front of me, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a short hug.

"Awh, I'm sorry doll," Alice said and paused, waiting for me to redirect my gaze from the floor up to her, so she could look into my eyes with that 'I'm truly sorry' look. "I may have dropped hints to Tyler on the phone after he expressed his interest in the doll. I was just having so much fun that I didn't stop to think how it affected you."

Though it wasn't the first time Alice pulled a trick on me purely for her own amusement, her remorse felt real.

"I only told Tyler," she continued. "And he promised to keep your secret safe. Granted, he might tease you in private or when it's just us three, but he wouldn't mention it around others," Alice said reassuringly. "And not to worry, I know exactly how to help you feel better."

"How?" I asked, slowly bringing my crying to an end.

"Well, we received a new toy yesterday when I was trying to close the store," Alice replied. "It's still in the employees' room because I haven't found the space to move it anywhere out front yet."

"How can a toy be that big?" I asked, confused.

"Well, it's more of a machine," Alice said. " It's sort of like those booths you step inside at arcade halls, you know?"

"An arcade booth?" I responded. "I mean, I like games, but how is that supposed to help me?"

"It's a bit more complex," Alice admitted. "But it'll do the trick, trust me."

"Why is it always that you tell me to trust you right after you break my trust?" I asked, somewhat disappointed. "That's not how trust works, Alice..."

"I mean if kindness doesn't work," Alice started and reached for her necklace. "We could always... flush another key?"

"Fine, fine," I surrendered. Let's just head to the store and get this over with... on one condition."

"Making demands? Bold move," Alice said. "But, go ahead. I'm all ears."

"I'll comply with you as long as you give the keys to Laura when we meet for the Valentine's Day play date," I said.

"Deal, but then you'll comply with me on everything until that time," Alice replied.

Everything? I thought to myself... It's only a few more days, but do I want to take that risk?

"Fine," I hesitantly said.

"Great," Alice responded. "And, who knows? Maybe you'll even change your mind by then." She giggled.

*****

Arriving at the employees' room of Wonderland, Alice guided me to the booth. The outside of the machine was covered in a layer of pink paint and topped with balls of cotton shaped like clouds. Entering the booth, the inside looked very similar, there was even a special headset laying on the seat. Its earmuffs were shaped like little clouds as well.

"Take a seat," Alice instructed.

As I sat down, Alice used various straps to tie me down. The booth had more straps than the doll box she tied me down to before. By the time Alice finished, I was completely immobilized.

Alice then opened a compartment in the machine and procured an item from it. At first sight, it looked like some sort of glasses, but this particular piece of eyewear was different in the sense that the model of it was shaped in such a way that, in my immobilized state, I could only see the screen in front of me. Everything else was essentially blocked off by the eyewear.

"Pay attention to the screen and the sounds," Alice said. "I'll head back out to take care of orders that need to be shipped. Training you caused quite the backlog, so I won't be checking in for a while. Anyway, enjoy. You'll feel better after this, I promise."

I felt Alice plant a kiss on the side of my head before she placed the fluffy cloud headset over my head, closed the booth, and walked to the back where she pressed some buttons on an interface before walking off.

For a moment it was quiet and dark, but then the screen turned on. There were beaches, and waves that hit its shores, accompanied by the sounds of the sea, waves, and seagulls in the distance. It was very relaxing and comforting. Suddenly, a voice started speaking. It felt very empathetic and caring, almost motherly.

"Feeling a bit down? Afraid? Ashamed?" the voice asked. "Don't worry. You experienced a natural part of life. There's nothing to be ashamed or fearful of." The video shifted to slowed-down footage of a group of girls playing games on the beach.

"It's natural to be curious about yourself and your desires," the voice said. "After all, as humans, we're all unique. We are not programmed like machines are. For instance, it's considered natural for men to be attracted to women based on a biological need to procreate. But in this day and age, sexual attraction goes far beyond procreation. Contraceptives are even commonly used to prevent procreation so that couples may indulge in sex purely for fun."

The video shifted again, now depicting half-naked men on the beach. "As the reason for having sex shifted, it became apparent that there was no longer a need to keep the male/female pairing in place," the voice explained, as the men in the video stopped playing games and sat down at a beach bar, where the women from before had also ended up. "Men and women alike discovered that they could also turn to their own kind when the sex did not require procreation."

Images of women kissing and groping women were stitched together with those of men getting handsy with each other too, as suggestive words started to appear briefly on the screen. "In some cases, not having to worry about the possibility of pregnancy even made the sex more enjoyable between same-gender pairings," the voice reasoned. "Same-gender sex should feel good. There's no need to feel ashamed or guilty about it. So, allow the following videos to teach you, and rewire your brain to accept the enjoyment of sex, regardless of gender pairings."

A tube descended from the booth's ceiling. With my head locked firmly in a predetermined location by the straps of the booth, the tube knew exactly where to go as it forced itself against my lips, where it soon after pushed itself inside my mouth.

The lightly erotic slowed-down clips were replaced with more suggestively themed content. Women undressing, a close-up of an ass, a bulge in boxer shorts. Breasts hanging freely as a bra was being undone, an ass being ground against with a strapon. The video became a compilation of both heterosexual and same-sex pairings enjoying the moment and building their way up to a sexual climax. All the while, suggestive words, and sentences flashed on the screen, but never long enough to really read what they said.

The tube that had nestled itself between my lips began to vibrate, and before long, a liquid began to drip into my mouth. It tasted somewhat salty, maybe even bitter. I couldn't tell for sure. A counter appeared in the corner of the screen. "1"... the videos continued. Eventually, I deduced that every time a man orgasmed on the screen, the counter went up by one and another few drops came through the tubing.

After some time, the strange taste stopped bothering me. I couldn't tell if there was an aphrodisiac ingredient in the liquid, or if the video or audio had been influencing me, but eventually, I lost interest in the heterosexual clips. They began to feel stale, and I found myself more excited for clips of same-sex pairings, especially between two men. It made the counter go up a lot faster, which felt like a high score being raised.

At the start, most of the clips of men were simply of two average men jerking themselves off, but as time went on one of the men started looking increasingly feminine, dressing feminine, and acting more and more submissive. They seemed to do the most interesting things imaginable. At some point, I thought I was looking at a kinky heterosexual couple, only to find out it was, in fact, two men living out a kinky fantasy. The unexpected discovery made me aroused beyond explanation.

Sometimes the screen turned blank, and I thought I saw Alice's smiling face appear before me. But then I blinked, and the video was playing again. At a certain point, I stopped thinking about how much time had passed. All I still cared about was reaching a high score nobody could ever take away from me.

Suddenly a machine-like voice spoke as a scanning device covered my eyewear, "Congratulations, you have reached the end of this session. Your score is now 450. Would you still like to increase that score? Close your left eye for yes, right eye for no."

If I've already reached the end, then I should take the extra points to make sure nobody can beat me, I thought as I closed my left eye.

"Input detected: Yes," the voice confirmed. "Left for 5 points, right for ten points. Both for-"

Before the voice could even finish, I closed both of my eyes.

"Input detected: Multiplication," the voice said.

Fifty? I may have bitten off more than I could chew, I thought, as I started to panic.

The tube vibrated violently, and before long, a large amount of gooey liquid poured into my mouth. The voice returned to its motherly tone and said, "Fifty points for a good girl. Enjoy your treat."

I couldn't explain why, but for some reason, that little piece of motivational speech was all I needed to happily gulp down the liquid without giving it any further thought.

As I finished the last drops, the tube retracted back into the ceiling of the booth and the straps automatically loosened, allowing me to exit the booth. I took off the eyewear and placed it back in the compartment, left the headset on the seat, and exited the booth. Outside, Alice was awaiting me.

"500 points, huh?" she asked. "Feeling better now?"

I nodded.

"Glad to hear," Alice said and pulled a smirk. "Hey, could you check your phone and tell me what time and day it is?"

"What kind of silly question is that?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "It's Tuesday, February 10th. Probably around closing time, so... 5 PM?"

"Just check," Alice insisted.

"Alright," I said, rolling my eyes. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check the time. "Eh, 4.30 PM. Close enough."

"And the day?" Alice repeated.

I looked again. Friday? But that meant Valentine's Day would be tomorrow! My eyes went wide in shock.

"I take it you now realize you've been in that booth longer than just an afternoon," Alice said and giggled. "After every session, I let you out to take care of your basic needs before putting you under again. You probably already forgot about that, but that was part of the plan, anyway."

Alice reached for her necklace, pulled the key off, and tossed it at me. "Here you go. You've earned it," she said and paused. "By the way, did you know that counter resets every session? You actually got 500 points every day." She chuckled. "Yesterday, I even contemplated fitting you into an even smaller cage while you were in a trance, but I decided not to. If it got that small, it'd no longer be kinky, just cute... Not that I'd complain, mind you."

"And the spare keys?" I asked, flustered, purposefully ignoring everything else she mentioned.

"Well, there's only one spare key left, and I gave it to Laura already," she said as she stared me down. "I had her drop by yesterday to chat."

My eyes went wide as I looked at Alice in anticipation.

"Don't worry," she continued. "She didn't know you were here, or what you were doing for that matter... And before she left, I offered her a toy, free of charge. Needless to say, you're in for quite a treat tomorrow."

Still at a loss for words, Alice simply took my hand and started walking me out of the store.

"I'm glad to have caught up on all these orders, but now that I'm done, I want to close up for the weekend," Alice said as she opened the front door. "So you go on and go home. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Oh, and you might want to brush your teeth a couple of times and use some mouthwash before greeting Laura. Just a tip." She winked and let the door close behind her.