All Comments on 'Alicia and Her Ex-Stepdad'

by lilamisakh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
junk stupid writing

I stopped reading when the junk sentences began. Such as this:

“Ahh…ahh…ohh…mmmm…Victor…ohh…mmm,”

Author needs to go back and proof read his material not once but several times to redo such garbage, either removing or changing to something readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Proofread, proofread, Edit, and proofread again!

lilamisakh:

I understand from your bio that you love to read and write; two elements of communication that are extremely important to the human factor. But what I cannot comprehend is your lack of being able to form even a simple sentence that is neither fragmented or run-on. What's more, is the fact that you submitted seven (7) stories on the same day.

Perhaps you were keeping them from someone, and at last found the opportunity to submit them; sort of an "all or nothing" scenario. Whatever the case, you absolutely need some guidance.

Please understand, this story has a good deal of potential; that is why I scored it a 75% Some might say I was way too generous, but I did like the story. It's just very unfortunate that "Alicia and her Ex-Stepdad" was rife with errors in grammar and syntax that a 6th grade student would make. You can purchase a Basic English Grammar textbook at any used book store.

As mentioned, I really did like the story, lilamisakh. But, you have to remember that you are not writing for yourself; rather, you are writing for your audience. And be advised, some of those in your target audience can be very unrelenting.

Don't give up. Instead, Proofread, proofread, Edit, and proofread again!

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago

Don't understand why she's calling him Daddy. I mean, she always saw him as a man, he was never a father figure to her, makes no sense to change this attitude, now she's got the man (instead of him as a father)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Strange story, but the ending was abrupt and pointless. Could have put some work into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hot as fuck. My ex step dad was also a tennis coach and I'd kill to fuck him 😍

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Hodgepodge

This would've been so much better if it had a proof reader before it was published. In one paragraph she went from being "she" to "my" to "her". Very confusing. 2 was the best I could give it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's the non consent about?

Why this story is under non consent tag?

It makes no sense that she wants him and he has to force her to be his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous