Alicia Ch. 02 - Alicia and Amy's Revenge

Story Info
Alicia and Amy play Henry at his own game.
4k words
4.74
10.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia and her mum Bianca had moved from Colombia to England a few months ago due to Bianca's new job role. Alicia had a job looking after little Sophie, the daughter of Amy and Brad who lived on the other side of their village. They'd started off life in England well, but things had become a little tense between them.

The disagreement was because Bianca had got herself a new boyfriend, and although Alicia was pleased for her as he was a good looking guy, he was a slob. Every time she was at home he was lying about on the sofa watching sports on TV, drinking beer, and Bianca generally keeping him fed while he sat about doing very little. He was self-employed but never seemed to be out doing any work. He also made it clear he was staring at Alicia whenever Bianca's back was turned. Alicia had told her so but was told she was being paranoid.

Alicia was at Amy's house one evening having been looking after Sophie during the day. Amy was excited because Sophie, now ten months old, had been crawling around and had pulled herself into a standing position. The excitement however was short-lived at seeing Alicia's face.

"What's the matter Alicia, I thought you'd be as pleased as me?" she asked.

"It's nothing, really," Alicia responded. Her face however told a different story.

"It's quite obvious something is up. Tell me," Amy asked her.

Alicia started to cry. She sobbed while telling Amy that she hated falling out with her mum, but she didn't want to listen that her new boyfriend wasn't right for her, however good looking he was. Amy listened then answered.

"Move in here. Give her some space with him and let her find out if he's bad for her or not. It's not like you'll be miles away from her."

Alicia's face lit up.

"Move in? Really? I suppose that could work," she said.

"Yes. Sophie is in her nursery so you being in the spare room will be right next to her. We can re-decorate too if you want, if Henry decides to stay he can sleep in the basement on the camp bed, he prefers it down there anyway."

Hearing Henry's name and mention of the basement bought back that night into Alicia's mind. Amy noticed her look change.

"Don't worry about Henry, I'll tell him to leave you alone if you don't want to sleep with him again," Amy told her. Alicia looked shocked.

"You know about that?" she asked.

"Yes, he couldn't wait to show me the pictures, I'm not sure if he was trying to make me jealous but it didn't work. But at least you looked like you enjoyed it anyway," Amy responded.

The conversation was left there, and when Brad returned he looked delighted that Alicia had agreed to move in. Alicia went home and told her mom, saying it made sense to give her space with her new boyfriend, Bianca reluctantly agreed. She packed up the majority of stuff she needed, her mom telling her she'd leave her room if she wanted to come back and stay occasionally.

Saturday arrived and Amy drove around to collect Alicia and her belongings, getting back to her house Amy walked in to find Brad wearing his jacket ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" Amy asked him.

"I'm going into the office, I'm going to prep for Monday's meetings," Brad answered.

"But I told you Alicia and I were going shopping, you said you'd have Sophie for the day, we're going for bedding and other things for her bedroom," Amy told him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I could always leave Sophie with Henry?" Brad told her.

"No," Amy answered, a little snappy, "I don't think he's around. If you insist on going to the office take her with you, it will give you chance to show her off."

"Great idea, we'll make a day of it," Brad answered, ignoring Amy's raised voice.

He got everything ready that Sophie would need for the day and set off, Amy and Alicia making their way to the shopping centre. On the way there they got talking.

"Ignore me if I'm asking something too personal, but why did you start to get angry when Brad asked for Sophie to stay with Henry?" Alicia asked. Amy sighed.

"Brad doesn't know, but Henry had a weird idea he might be Sophie's dad. That's what the argument was about, why he moved back out. Brad thinks we fell out over something else. Henry did a DNA test, and Brad is Sophie's father," Amy answered.

"But you said Brad knew you were fucking his dad, it was his idea?" Alicia asked.

"Yes it was, but there were conditions. Henry won't use condoms. Brad didn't want him cumming up me. Over me, I can shower off. I know it's a weird setup but I love Brad to bits, he's my soulmate, but he knew he couldn't keep up with my sex drive and constant needs. Despite all the dildos and fuck machines he knows it still wasn't enough for me," Amy answered.

"So the setup in the basement was Brad's idea?" Alicia said.

"No, it's all Henry's. As you found out, he likes to be fully in control during sex, hence all the bondage gear. Brad just soundproofed the room so he, and more importantly Sophie, wouldn't hear," Amy told her.

The rest of the journey was quiet, Amy perking up once they'd parked the car. The conversation seemed to have been forgotten as they strolled around, picking out bedding and curtains, the pair of them laughing and joking like sisters. Amy saw a shop in front of them and grabbed Alicia by the arm.

"Come on, let's take this shopping trip up a notch," she laughed.

She bundled Alicia into the shop, waving an assistant to them as they entered. All around her as she gazed around were shelves and hangers full of lingerie of all types.

"We'd like to see a good selection of underwear sets for my young friend," Amy told her as she got to them, "Your recommendations, although with her skin colouring I'd say white would be a good idea?"

"Do you have any particular likes?" the assistant asked Alicia.

"I don't mind white or pastels, but thongs or g-strings, not full briefs, and lacy too," Alicia answered.

They walked around for a few minutes, the assistant picking out five different matching sets. Four were white, she'd persuaded Alicia she'd look good in a set with lacey white boxer shorts, and a rose-pink set with little red roses on.

"Now, something for her boyfriend to see her in?" Amy said a big smile on her face.

The assistant looked Alicia up and down.

"Over here, through this door, we have just the items you want," she smiled back.

She walked them through to the back of the shop, Alicia gasping as she entered. The front had been smart and elegant, this looked like an adult shop. There were hangers on one wall full of sexy costumes, the other wall rows and rows of dildos and sex toys. Alicia's mouth dropped open. She didn't know where to start looking, but very soon Amy and the assistant had picked out three outfits for her.

All three were white and lacy. A basque set with lacy cups, a bodystocking with attached stockings, and the most daring one was an open cup and crotchless body set. This one was on display on a perfectly formed female mannequin. Rose pink ribbon ran around the open cups, and down the legs towards the open crotch. Alicia had already formed an image in her head of herself wearing it.

She turned and saw the others browsing the sex toys. There were a lot of different items, all various shapes, sizes and colours.

"Any preference, save you using mine again?" Amy laughed. Alicia blushed.

"Erm, I don't know. I think the lifelike ones?" she said like she was asking their opinion. The assistant quickly picked some from the racks.

"How experienced are you?" she asked Alicia.

"She's taken ten inches both vaginally and anally, but we'd better settle for ones about eight inches for now," Amy answered for her.

"Well, then we have this one, eight inches long with a set of balls and of course a suction cup. Everyone needs a suction dildo, right? This one would contract nicely, it's seven inches long but much fatter, and more pronounced veins. That will feel good inside you. And lastly, a six-inch realistic buttpug."

"We'll take them," Amy answered excitedly, quickly picking up a strap-on lifelike dildo, "just in case she wants sex with me too," she blurted out while laughing, seeing their looks.

She also insisted on paying for them all, Alicia noticing the assistant called her Mrs Andrews when she paid and also said she hoped to see her again soon. She thought it odd but assumed it was because her name was on her bank card. She changed her thinking when they picked up the shopping and Amy thanked Michaela for her help.

"You know her?" Alicia asked as they left the shop.

"Yes, let's just say I'm a frequent visitor. Where do you think all my lingerie and toys come from?" Amy laughed.

They chatted while driving back, just about everyday things, then Amy suddenly said that Alicia was going to look hot in the lingerie they'd bought, and wondered who would get the benefit.

"Maybe you could show them off for me?" she asked, biting her lip.

"For you, why?" Alicia questioned.

"Maybe you might like me watching you. I'm teasing you, I wanted to see your reaction," Amy laughed, "although I was getting turned on in the shop seeing you hold the outfits against you."

She judged Alicia's reaction, then continued.

"Maybe we could phone Henry and ask him if he fancies some fun this afternoon?"

Alicia pulled a face. Although she'd enjoyed her time with him, she wasn't convinced she wanted a repeat performance.

"With both of us? Do you think he'll want to?" she asked.

"Oh definitely. He won't want to miss out. But I have something else in mind for him," Amy answered, a sly grin on her face.

She spent the next few minutes explaining to Alicia what she meant. By the end of telling her, Alicia had a big grin on her face.

"It won't hurt to try it at least once I suppose? Do you think he will do it?" she asked.

"Yes, he'll have no choice. Fuck him," Amy responded, laughing at her joke.

She stopped at some traffic lights and pressed on her phone. Henry's voice came through the speaker.

"Henry got to be quick, I'm driving. Brad's out for the day with Sophie, myself and Alicia are bored. Come over?" Amy asked him.

"Be there in thirty minutes," Henry answered, a twinge of excitement could be heard in his voice.

The ladies were back in just less than fifteen minutes, giving them just enough time to prepare. The plan was for them both to change and then meet in the basement. Amy made her way downstairs and saw Alicia standing in front of her, having changed into the open cup crotchless body. The white lace fabric looked fabulous against her golden skin. Amy gasped as she set eyes on her, then laughed. Alicia looked up and gasped too. Amy had also put on body set the same, this time it was black lace with gold ribbons, her paler skin doing that colour justice too.

"Great minds think alike," Amy said smiling, putting a bag down on the floor.

She took out a bottle of whisky and three glasses. She half-filled one and gave it to Alicia, telling her to drink it to calm her nerves. She knew Alicia was shaking, and not because it was cold down here. She heard the front door open, and going to the bottom of the stairs called out to Henry. They heard his footsteps coming down the stairs, then as he entered the room he stopped dead in his tracks seeing the two scantily clad females in front of him.

"Come on, you're falling behind us," said Amy, handing him a glass of whisky and showing him the bottle was half empty.

He gulped the glass down in one, Amy filling his glass again. He finished this one-off, feeling his head go woozy. The two ladies danced in front of him while he started undressing until he lost all feeling and slumped to the floor.

His head felt groggy, and he felt something cold and wet hit his face. His eyes wouldn't open, they felt heavy. The cold and wet thing hit him again, and he went to wipe his face. His hand and arm felt heavy too, and he couldn't seem to move them. His eyes finally opened, and he saw Alicia sitting on the camp bed and Amy with an empty glass in her hand.

"Do you need more water or are you with us now?" she asked.

Henry's eyes opened properly. They were in the basement still, but something felt weird. Henry's hands were above his head. He looked up to see a heavy chain attached to the ceiling, handcuffs on both wrists.

"What the fuck..." he started to say, pausing as he looked down and saw his ankles restrained too.

Amy had Alicia had struggled to get him up into position. He was heavier than they'd imagined, and it took a lot of effort to fix him into place. Amy walked over and stroked his cock. Henry hadn't even noticed that all of his clothes had been removed.

"I think he needs some encouragement, Alicia," Amy said.

Alicia started to tweak at her nipples, biting her lip while staring at his flaccid cock.

"Don't you want her Henry?" Amy asked. "Is it because I'm here, or because she's not the one tied up?"

She walked over to Alicia and pushed her tongue into her mouth, kissing her fully and taking Alicia by surprise. Despite that, Alicia responded by kissing her back, looking over Amy's shoulder and intently watching Henry while doing so. Amy's mouth left hers as she slid down her body, licking and sucking on each nipple in turn before sliding further down, Alicia groaning loudly as Amy's tongue found her clit. Alicia lifted one foot onto the camp bed, giving her better access. She grabbed hold of her head and kept her in place.

After a while she pulled away, pushing Amy to the floor. She turned her side-on to Henry and straddled her until they were licking at each other with gusto, so Henry could see them both. She looked up after a while, then got up.

"He's getting there," she said to Amy, nodding towards his semi-erect cock.

"He needs a little bit more help," Amy said, reaching into the bag.

She pulled out a dildo, lay on her back with her legs spread and started fucking herself. Henry's cock jerked, more so when Alicia cupped his balls and bit his nipples. Her hand slid across his lower stomach and she traced her fingers across his thighs, teasing him but not touching his cock. Finally erect, she called out to Amy.

She knelt and opened her mouth right by his throbbing cock, while Amy took hold of his cock and wanked him. She then also knelt, and with the girls on either side of him now they ran their tongues along his shaft, using their mouths to wank him off. They took it in turns to slide right up and take the end of his cock in their willing mouths, before returning to coat his length in their saliva.

Amy stood and went behind Henry, and using her hands pulled his arse cheeks apart. She gently kissed across his buttocks, then flicked out her tongue and licked at his arsehole. Alicia gasped as Henry's cock jerked in her hand, and she cupped his balls as his cock jerked with each flick of Amy's tongue. Feeling his arsehole now wet and lubed, Amy told Alicia to stop and watch him, as she pushed her fingers into his arsehole.

One, two, then three fingers were entered, then thrust in. Slowly at first, then Amy quickened her pace. Alicia watched his face contort, then Amy told her to squeeze her breasts together in front of him. She felt his arse pushing tighter on her fingers, and soon he surprised Alicia by spurting at her, his load shooting everywhere as his cock jerked while he grunted. Only one spurt landed on Alicia, the rest landing on the floor around her.

"Are you going to let me down now girls?" Henry asked once he'd relaxed.

"No, not yet, this teasing is fun isn't it Alicia?" Amy answered.

Alicia nodded. She was staring at Henry's cock, willing it to get hard again while she flicked at her clit, biting her lip as she did so. Amy realised what she was doing. She reached into the bag and threw a larger dildo to Alicia.

"Use that," she told her, "ride it while watching him."

Alicia slid it along her wet folds, then into her willing pussy. She knelt and started to ride it while twisting at pinching her nipples, her face just inches from Henry, far enough away that he could see the dildo sliding in and out. His cock jerked and he groaned. Amy teased him more by running her finger gently along the bottom of his length, now erect, tracing the veins with her fingernails. Henry's cock jerked more and more as he rolled his eyes.

Alicia was getting too turned on also, and slid her hand between her legs. She rubbed furiously at her clit, matching the pace Amy now wanked Henry's cock at. Her body rocked and shook as her orgasm tore through her, but just as Henry was about to come Amy moved her hands.

Alicia slumped to the floor, trying to regain her senses. She felt something, and opening her eyes saw Amy licking and nibbling on her nipples. Amy then stuck her tongue into Alicia's mouth

"Now let me out, you two need some real cock in you, and old Henry is only too happy to oblige," he cried out.

Amy looked up at him and smirked. Reaching into the bag, she pulled out the strap-on dildo she'd bought. She rubbed it along her pussy, making it wet.

"Do you want me to do you now?" Alicia asked.

"Later," Amy smiled, fastening the strap-on around herself.

Both Henry and Alicia looked at her puzzled. Amy leaned down and put on some black high heels, gold bows on the front to compliment the rest of her outfit. She nodded for Alicia to come over and went behind Henry. She rubbed her pussy a few times, then slid two fingers into Henry's arse. He yelped at first, then took them quite comfortably.

"Stop teasing and let me down," he said.

"Teasing?" said Amy, "we'll see."

She pushed forward, the end of the dildo nudging against Henry's arse. She thrust upwards, half of the eight inches going in the first time. Alicia expected him to scream out, but Henry was quite subdued. He groaned loudly, and subsequently each time Amy forced the strap-on into him.

Amy laughed but saw Alicia's worried expression.

"Don't worry, it's not hurting as much as he's making out. Henry is quite a fan of buttplugs so he's used to having something in his arse," she explained.

"I'm going to fuck you both so good when you let me out!" Henry cried out.

"Not today Henry, the girls are in charge. I'm going to fuck your arse hard and you can see how we felt when you fucked ours and ignored us crying in pain," Amy told him.

Henry went to start to protest, and Amy reached around and slapped his cock. Alicia looked at her startled as Henry cried out in pain. Despite being startled by the sound, she felt a surge run through her body. She watched Amy as she fucked Henry's arse, his face contorted with a mixture of pain and pleasure, and when Amy slapped his cock again she felt a sense of empowerment come over her. Amy saw her watching intently.

"Do you want a go? Do you want to fuck him?"

Alicia nodded, probably a little quicker and more excitedly than she'd intended. Amy withdrew the strap-on from the confines of Henry's ass, and he groaned as it left his body. She undid the harness and fitted it around Alicia's waist. She poured a little more lube onto the cock, then Alicia went behind him.

Remembering how Henry had forced himself into her arse unceremoniously and not letting her get used to it first, she grunted as she thrust her hips forward, pushing all of the strap-on into him roughly. His loud yelp excited her, and she fucked him with long exaggerated thrusts, grunting each time with effort and enjoying the sound of his groans.

"You're giving him an erection!" Amy squealed.

Alicia reached around and ran her fingernails sharply across his shaft, then like Amy she also slapped his cock. He yelped louder and called her a fucking bitch. Alicia responded by squeezing his balls tightly. More profanities spewed from his mouth.

"Can't we shut him the fuck up?" she asked Amy, "His whining is starting to irritate me now."

12