Alicia Ch. 02 - Alicia and Amy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy laughed out loud, and reaching into the bag she pulled out a ball gag. Before Henry could protest, Amy had it fastened into his mouth. Alicia started to fuck him again, having paused while Amy put it on him. Now his yelps sounded like sad whimpers.

"Get your phone out and film him, I want him to see how sad and pathetic he looks tied and helpless. Maybe he might get an idea what it's like for whoever he does it to then," she instructed Amy.

Amy laughed again.

"Damn girl, you're enjoying this way more than I thought."

Amy held her phone up with one hand, her other reaching between her legs and stroking her swollen labia. Seeing both Alicia and Henry fixing their gaze between her legs, she leaned back a little and spread her legs as wide as possible.

"Fuck, I wanna taste you again," Alicia said, "and I need to come too."

Amy nodded and beckoned her over. Alicia undid the harness from around herself, but instead of withdrawing the dildo from Henry she pulled the harness around to his front and fastened it shut. His eyes opened wide at the dildo being pulled right into him.

Alicia dived between Amy's legs and slid her tongue along her wet folds. Amy responded by turning her side on to Henry and into a 69 position. They both devoured each other, each eating the other like it would be their last meal. Both picked up a dildo at around the same time, both seemingly having the same idea as they both licked at the other's clit, inserted a dido into each others soaking wet pussies, and thrusting three fingers into each other's arses.

They looked like a mirror image, except for a blur and black and white fabric against different skin tones. Their tongues and hands worked their magic and soon they climaxed, Amy first and Alicia very close after. Their bodies shook violently, and they slumped in each other's arms as they relaxed.

They both felt a warm sticky sensation and looked up to see Henry's cock erupting as spurt after spurt of semen shot over them both lying in front of him. The combined sight of the ladies pleasuring each other, and the feel of the dido on his prostrate had made him cum, his load washing over them. His eyes rolled until the final spurt had left his body, then he slumped as much as the restraints allowed.

Alicia moved first, starting to lick the semen from Amy's body. She paused to speak.

"Should we let him down yet?" she asked.

Amy looked up at the clock.

"We have around three hours until Brad returns with Sophie. Let's go and shower together and leave him down here for a while longer."

She stood and pulled Alicia to a standing position, the two ladies walking to the basement stairs ignoring Henry's muffled protests.

12