Alicia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy pulled my underwear down a little, and then paused. "Phil, what happened to you back here? You're awfully red, and this looks like a handprint, for god's sake!"

I was mortified. In spite of the pain, I could feel my face flush red. I said nothing, hoping that she would ignore it, give me my shot, and let it go.

"Here, you're going to feel a jab," she said.

I felt the sting of the needle, and turned over. Kathy's face was impassive, except for a slight, knowing smile that played around the corners of her mouth. "Well, you're not feverish," she said, laying her hand on my forehead. For just a moment, she let her hand rest against my cheek. "I've got to do your assessment, but I'll wait until Alicia leaves."

"Okay," I said, closing my eyes.

"Rough night, huh?" she asked softly.

"You could say so."

I heard Alicia say, "Well, how is he doing, Kathy?"

I opened my eyes. Alicia was standing at the door. Kathy turned around and said, "Well, he's settled, and I gave him a shot. That's as far as we've gotten so far. Here, I'll let you two visit. See you later, Phil."

Kathy left, and Alicia came over and sat down beside the bed in a chair. "How are you doing?"

"Better now that I can see you."

I saw her eyes get moist. She took my hand and said, "You were very brave tonight, Phillip."

"Well, he was pointing that gun at you. I was afraid that he might shoot. I probably shouldn't have rushed him like I did."

"Well, you scared me to death. I don't want to lose you. Who would run my house, then?" Her voice broke a little, but she didn't cry.

After a moment, Alicia said, "Stephens said you'd be here for two or three days. They want to make sure that you don't get infected. Here, let me see your dressing." Alicia inspected my dressing carefully. It apparently met her approval, because she didn't do anything more. "Okay," she said. "I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be by to see you of course. Besides, I want to see the wound."

"Mistress," I said.

"What?"

"We had a close call tonight, didn't we?"

"Yes we did." She leaned over close and kissed me tenderly on the lips, then whispered, "Darling slave, I love you, and I'm very proud of what you did for me tonight. But don't ever, ever put yourself in so much danger again. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She leaned close again, "And, I hope you know, I'm going to positively blister your bottom when I get you home."

I smiled tiredly. "I can hardly wait," I said.

She kissed me again. Her cheeks were wet. "See you tomorrow," she said, and got up from the bed.

I heard her leave the room, and then her voice and Kathy's, talking. A few minutes later, Kathy came in. "Phil, I'm sorry to bother you, but I have to take your vitals and look you over quickly."

This time, she looked only briefly at my well-marked backside, although she did run a professional hand over it to see how badly I was welted. She closed my gown, turned me back over supine, and made a mark on her clipboard.

"Okay," she said, "how are you feeling?"

"Tired and sleepy," I said.

"Do you have any pain?"

"Not at the moment."

"Okay, try to sleep a little. If you need anything, just use your call bell." She paused, then said, "Alicia told me briefly what you did tonight. Phil, although you did a brave thing, it was very stupid. Don't take risks like that."

I had heard it all before, from Alicia, but I nodded.

"I consider you a friend, Phil. I don't want to lose you. Now go to sleep," she said, patting my face. I nodded, then drifted off to sleep.

12