Alicia's Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband chronicles his wife's extra-marital love life.
4.4k words
3.87
12.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drekhead
drekhead
86 Followers

This is a story about a man who encourages his wife to have sex with other men. If that isn't your thing, continuing on would generally be a bad idea. Save yourself some discomfort and plan accordingly.

As I sat in front of my computer in the den, I could hear my wife Alicia shuffling about in our bedroom getting ready for her date. She'd been at it for hours, and how nervous she was, I knew she'd never really feel ready. I tried helping her at first, I have become quite good at doing nails and a man's opinion is always good when picking out clothing and undergarments, but she chased me out saying my doting was ruining her concentration.

After a six month absence, Jeff would be coming by to pick her up within the hour. They had been dating almost exclusively for a while before he got a new job and moved away. I for one welcomed his career change. While she started taking lovers with my encouragement, they had always been one night stands or little flings. Jeff had been almost like a boyfriend - her online dating profile went inactive, her second phone went unanswered. It made me nervous, at times sick to my stomach, but deep down I got a strange erotic thrill thinking he might be stealing my wife from under my nose.

When he moved away, Alicia was crestfallen and I encouraged her to meet other men to get over her heartbreak, which she eventually did. Then a few weeks ago Jeff called and said he was coming back to town for a weekend to attend a wedding and wanted my wife to be his date. She quickly accepted. They'd leave together tomorrow, tonight was just them getting reacquainted. She worried that in the time since their last time together she changed so much he would no longer find her attractive. I knew that would be impossible, my wife truly got sexier with time.

She is a pure ginger beauty - her hair is a thick mane of auburn to strawberry blonde curls, her skin pale, almost alabaster with a sprinkle of brown freckles around her nose and on her chest, her eyes a piercing emerald green. When she flashes her pearly smile and locks her gaze on you it feels as if you are melting. She didn't always turn heads the way she does now, she was a bit of what you'd say is a late-bloomer. Throughout high school and college she remained the same scrawny nerd that left junior high. I of course found her beautiful and didn't necessarily fall in love at first sight, but it didn't take very long when we started dating.

As she entered her 30s, however, she noticed her pants and tops getting smaller and tighter. Luckily for her, most of the weight went to her thighs and behind, but she refused to go from scrawny to plump without the stages in between, so she started hitting the gym almost fanatically. With her regular workouts, she transformed her slender form into a more voluptuous yet athletic physique. For the first time in her life she started catching men's attention. In fact, it was at the gym where she first met Jeff.

It wouldn't be fair to mention her physical beauty without a mention of her sparkling personality and sharp intellect. She is a LCSW with a Master's degree in Child Psychology. She has this amazing ability to chat up the most introverted or unfriendly looking people and have them smiling and laughing along with her. While professionally she works mostly with teenagers, lugheads like Jeff are just putty in her hands.

Most men would think I'm crazy to share such a sexy wife with other men, most would use pretty harsh words to describe me for doing so. More often than not I would agree with them. It hasn't always been easy for me watching her sexuality blossom, but I can assure you throughout the evolution of our relationship I have been a willing and encouraging partner. For most of our relationship the idea of me encouraging her to take lovers would be inconceivable, but the seeds had been planted early on.

We still have a normal sex life. In fact, her marriage counselor friends tell her she has one of the healthiest marriages they know of, and they know nothing of her extramarital activities. However, the fact is, nowadays, there is nothing more rewarding for me than to watch another man make love to my wife. I prefer to watch it in person, up close, and to film and take pictures. Alicia made clear in the beginning that if she was going to go down this path, she would pick her lovers by her own criteria, regardless of their willingness to allow me to participate. She has had lovers that loved to fuck her in front of her husband, ones that would let me watch as long as I stayed out of sight, others I had to hide in my den because they thought Alicia was going behind her husband's back.

One thing all her lovers had in common was that they loved the idea of pounding a married woman's pussy in her marital bed, whether her husband knew or not. She had to be discreet due to her profession, but her own bed was her favorite place to have sex too, and inevitably, if the man made the grade, their activities would wind up there. I began to notice after a while it wasn't always her lovers who felt uncomfortable with my presence, it was her. She felt she could fully dedicate herself to her lover if looking over his shoulder she saw me jerking off.

One birthday she got me a baby cam disguised as a stuffed animal, the implications clear. From that humble beginning and those first, grainy recordings, I have rigged up our bedroom with a dozen HD quality hidden cameras and just as many microphones. I still watch in person from time to time, but that's usually if we are out at a hotel or staying the night somewhere. Now-a-days it's the general rule that when she makes her way to the bedroom with another man, I make my way to the den.

Over the past 5 years, I have accumulated terabytes of video of her having sex with various men. In my spare time, I go through the video and edit it to make 'highlight reels' of her fuck sessions. I keep a calendar marked with who she was with on what day so I can match with the date on the recordings. I would say that it was like having terabytes of porn with my wife as the star, but it was much better than that. The difference between my recordings and regular porno is that in my recordings, the two lovers are not performing for the camera. Their motivation is their own personal pleasure.

While listening to her thump around in her closet and boudoir, I decided to look through my collection and see if I had any footage of her with Jeff. I consulted my notes and tagged all the recordings of his dates. She had him in our bed 17 times over the course of 13 months, and that just included times at our house, about half their dates ended at his place. My wife did have one stipulation for me to record her - I wasn't to question her or make her feel guilty about anything I saw in the video. What happened in the bedroom stayed in the bedroom. I was reminded of why she made me make that promise while perusing her footage with Jeff.

Despite my wife making it clear to these men their relationships are only sexual, she reminds me she still has a hard time separating sex from emotion and very often forms intimate bonds with her lovers as their relationship progresses. She enjoys feeling the full spectrum of emotions involved and likes to express them. While she assures me that what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, she warns me that if I ever question or try to make her feel guilty about anything she says or does in the recordings, she's going to make me remove all my devices and totally cut me off.

From the hours of footage I have watched and edited, there is a fairly common lifecycle to her relationships. Sex the first few times with a particular man is fast and furious as they work out their basic animal attraction. This is what my wife calls the thrill of a new lover. After this phase either I notice the intensity of my wife's orgasms subside as the newness fades, or their fucking becomes more passionate and intense and Alicia comes less often but harder and longer as an emotional bond forms. Just by looking at the size of their directories on my hard drive I can tell who is who.

While some particularly extraordinary lovers stick around, Alicia eventually gets bored as their relationship reaches that boundary she set for herself and the sex gets too routine and the guy falls out of her rotation. As I watched her and Jeff go at it, however, I saw no plateau, their sex just seemed to get better and better. 10 months isn't necessarily a long relationship, but Jeff seemed to constantly take her to new heights, and Alicia never seemed to get enough of him.

For Jeff's credit, it was apparent why she was so smitten with him. He had the physique of a body-builder and a long, thick cock and movie star good looks. He had a commanding personality and my wife's size and weight were no match for his physical strength, and he manipulated her body like a plaything, and she had no qualms about letting him. One day she told me, dreamily, that he made her feel like pizza dough, pounding her and stretching her out as he saw fit. The way she became so submissive around him and just gazed into his eyes and ran her hands tenderly over his body and the intensity of their kisses betrayed a growing emotional bond.

Did I need to worry she would leave me for him? The saving grace was their personalities were like oil and water. Despite her hotwife persona, she'd always been a bit granola in her style of dress, dare I say 'alternative', but he dressed in suit jackets over turtleneck sweaters and jeans and cowboy boots. He had a military style haircut and wore sunglasses all the time. Even Alicia agreed he looked like a douche. Alicia, a lifelong liberal and Hillary Clinton supporter, confided in me that he had voted for Trump and had a MAGA hat in the backseat of his car he would put on to tease her from time to time. They enjoyed each other sexually so much they agreed not to discuss politics, still, I couldn't imagine her being intellectually entertained by him.

The last film I made of them made me wonder about that assumption, and if the attraction to a strong, muscular physique and thick, long cock could overcome other more intellectual disparities. I started up the video and cast it to my 50 inch screen. They had gone out that night, came back and fucked the night away. In the morning, I got up before them and started a pot of coffee. I heard them stirring, and cracked the door open to peek in, and he was just starting to mount her - she lay on her back with her legs spread obscenely, him positioned above her lining up his raging morning boner with her moist pussy.

I didn't expect the session to last very long - he'd just give her his morning sperm and be on his way. She rarely spent the night with a guy, it was more an exception than a rule, usually because she just fell asleep before she could dismiss him. She felt subconscious in the morning with all her make-up smeared away and hair a mess. She went to bed with this gorgeous, wanton woman and woke up boring old Alicia, or at least that's how she felt.

She doesn't like me recording her in the morning for these reasons, and I probably would have just stayed out of the way while she got him to leave, but there was something different in the sounds she was making. That morning, the way she called out his name and urged him to fuck her harder and faster, she seemed so much more needy and desperate. She wasn't just trying to get him off and out the door, she was expressing powerful emotions and desires through full-blown lovemaking. I could tell she was wrestling with her despair over her favorite lover leaving her and she wanted to enjoy every second with him. I grabbed my camera and snuck into the room undetected and was not disappointed.

Her pale thighs were spread impossibly wide, her knees pinned up against her shoulders by her lover's large mass and size. Her porcelain flesh contrasted with his bronzed skin. She gripped him around the waist with her arms, her hands squeezing his ass cheeks in time with his pelvic thrusts, urging him on. She thrusted her hips up to meet every downward thrust of his thick cock, only to be pounded down into the mattress again by his powerful hips.

The most stunning thing was how their lips were locked in a tender kiss as their tongues tried to get as deep as possible in each other's mouths. Something only a cuckold can understand - you can watch your wife give a blowjob or take a cock in her pussy, but nothing punches you in the gut like watching your wife share a deep tongue kiss with another man.

"Oh Jeff.. fuck me harder, oh fuck me fuck me," she moaned into his mouth between kisses. "Oh, I love your cock, Jeff, it's so perfect, you fuck me just the way I need to be fucked."

Jeff was silent for the most part, concentrating on keeping up the furious pace only a man in peak physical condition could maintain.

"I don't know what I'm going to do while you are gone, Jeff, I'm addicted to your cock."

"I'll come to visit. I can't get enough of your hot pussy."

"Oh Jeff, it's your pussy, yours to do with as you please."

"Oh yeah... I'm coming baby, I'm coming."

"Oh, give me your sperm, Jeff, I need it, I love it. I love your cock, I love you!"

Jeff pushed his mouth to hers as he put his arms underneath her and held her tight. My wife's hands went behind her knees, pulling her thighs as far apart as she could to make sure her lover could get as deep as possible.

He groaned powerfully and in a series of short, sharp thrusts, buried himself deep inside her and let out burst after burst of semen. I stood behind them and zoomed in on his balls tightening and loosening as they spurted their contents down his long shaft and into the deepest recesses of her vagina. The frothy white overflow seeped out from between his glistening cock and her battered and stretched pussy. Finally, he gave one more thrust, his testicles mashed up against her ass, his cock embedded as deep as it could go. He held her tightly as their bodies basked in the throes of ultimate pleasure.

Despite it being my wife, my house, by bed, I felt like an interloper sharing an intimate and intense moment not meant for me. I started to back out of the room, still filming. I reached the door as he rolled over and flopped down next to her. She slid down his body and took his softening but still impressive cock in her mouth to clean off their juices and bring him down gently from his sexual high. I wanted to stay and film more, but I was worried about his response since I didn't ask first, so I carefully shut our bedroom door.

"God, that was hot," my wife sighed behind me, startling me out of my seat. "I didn't know you recorded that, I thought that moment was between him and me."

"I'm sorry, I can delete it."

"No, please don't, I love it. In fact, when Jeff gets here, I want to show it to him. I'm hoping we can pick up right where we left off."

Just then, her phone chimed, and Alicia jumped with excitement. "he's right around the corner!"

I glanced back at my wife as she turned to leave. She was wearing a long, tight red dress with a slit that came up almost to her waist. If she was wearing panties, I didn't see them as the slit opened up as she walked. The front wrapped around her neck and cupped each breast, exposing enough of the soft pink globes to show she wasn't wearing a bra either. The dress left her back completely bare, plunging almost to her ass crack. I couldn't help but think what a lucky guy Jeff was, I almost forgot she was my wife.

Our security camera turned on when his little red sports car entered the driveway and I called up the webcam on my computer screen to watch him approach. We don't live necessarily in a secluded area, but we had a small driveway and the front of our house is secluded from the street. Nevertheless, I wondered what the neighbors thought seeing the various cars come and go with my wife in the passenger seat. He stopped in front of our house, and Alicia ran out in her 5 inch fire engine red platform heels to greet him. She was there when he got out of his car and they embraced like two long lost lovers.

Being a hot wife didn't come naturally to Alicia. Like myself, she was exploring a sexual fantasy she didn't think defined her as a person. 99% of her time she was just Alicia the teen therapist who in her spare time liked to curl up on the couch with her husband with a good book or movie. That Alicia wouldn't know the first thing to do with a meathead like Jeff.

That's what calmed my worries. No matter how many times I watched her leave the house dressed like a horny slut on a new man's arm, or how many men she defiled our wedding vows with in our own marital bed or how many selfies she sent me with some man's sperm dripping off her face and glasses, she was still the nervous and shy intellectual bookworm I first met and fell in love with.

Jeff bothered me though. He seemed different. My wife had been on pins and needles for a week after he called and said he was coming back. Watching them greet each other on the security camera, the way she molded her body to his as they open-mouth kissed and hugged told me she honest to goodness missed him, and was happy to have him back in her life.

When they broke their kiss, they had a brief talk. He seemed to want to just go, but she wanted him to come in for a moment, probably to see the video. She ultimately won, as she usually does.

It was always awkward greeting my wife's lovers, I knew this meeting would be even more so. I smelled his cologne before they entered the room. Alicia bounded in holding Jeff's hand.

"Honey, you remember Jeff?"

"Yeah. Of course. Hello." I waved awkwardly. He unraveled one of his arms from my wife's waist and extended a hand, and I stood to shake it. He grinned as his grip crushed my hand, and he didn't let go until I visibly winced, as if there was any doubt who the alpha male in the room was, and I sat back down.

"Honey, I was telling Jeff of the video you took. Want to show it to him?"

I still wasn't sure how he'd take it, seeing how he didn't know I was filming, but I started playing it anyway. My wife stood behind me and him behind her as the wet smacking and cooing and moaning from the audio track filled the room.

"I remember that," he said proudly. "Hey buddy," he smacked my shoulder to let me know he was talking to me. "I can see why you get into this shit, your wife is fucking hot when she gets fucked. Better to be the one doing the banging, but I guess this is the next best thing."

Despite knowing that kind of coarse language turns her off, Alicia giggled at his comment and thanked him for the compliment. As the video proceeded, I could tell their hands were all over one another as they watched themselves fuck. I was able to watch their reflection in the monitor glass. The extra height of her heels allowed her to grind her ass against his crotch as his hands caressed her breasts and stomach until he sought out the slit in her dress and pulled it aside. She parted her legs slightly to allow him to cup her pubic mound and run a finger between her labia.

"Damn, no panties, and you are sopping wet."

"I wanted to be ready for you."

"You sure are, and then some."

I could sense them shuffling around behind me, then I heard a zipper, then Alicia gasped as she gripped the back of my chair and her head appeared over my shoulder. She grunted into my ear as I felt her body jerk forward as he must have slid his cock into her. He grabbed her waist to stabilize her, but with her hands on the rolling chair I was sitting on, I couldn't help but feel each jolt as he bottomed out in her. At first I planted my feet firmly on the ground to keep from being pushed underneath my desk, but then I found myself pushing back slightly, as if I was helping to fuck my wife back and forth on his cock.

drekhead
drekhead
86 Followers
12