Alicia's Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he feels so fucking good, honey", she panted into my ear. She looked behind her and exclaimed, "oh I just love your cock, Jeff. It's the best. I missed it so much.''

Jeff just kept up with his fucking, keeping pace with their fucking on the screen. The sounds of moaning and slapping coming from the speakers strangely synched with the sounds in real life. Just as Alicia in the recording started begging for his sperm, Alicia's movement slowed from the frantic back and forth to more sporadic, sharp thrusts.

As on screen Alicia professed her love for his cock and for him, she brought her lips to my ear and whispered "oh, honey, he's really letting go. I can feel his sperm shooting inside my womb."

I wanted so much to take my cock out and jerk off, but I thought it would be too awkward.

Jeff pulled his cock out and Alicia stood up. I swirled my chair in time to see her squat down and take his cock in her mouth.

"Did that make you feel good?" she cooed between sucks.

"Oh yeah, that was building up for a while."

"Hope you saved more for later."

"Oh baby, I'm just getting started."

I could hear Alicia's mouth popping off his cock. "Well, I guess I should go get some panties now, or I'm going to leak your come all over the place."

"As much as I prefer you going commando, with my leather car seats and all."

"Honey, be a dear and go get me a pair of panties so I don't drip my lover's sperm all over his leather seats."

Alicia flipped her hair and looked over her shoulder at me, Jeff just looked down smugly as my wife cradled his balls.

I hated but loved when my wife did this to me. I had been a passive participant in my wife's sexual encounters before, but every now and then she made me be an active participant, either to humiliate me or show her boyfriend I was okay with what was happening.

Telling me to get her panties was sort of an inside way for her to gauge my reaction to what she was doing. Before a date, she'd ask me to pick out her panties. If I wanted her to be a total slut, I'd bring her a tiny g-string. If I wanted her to be more reserved, I'd bring her panties that covered more.

Honestly, I almost always picked the skimpiest ones, but this was a strange situation. I did feel unusually nervous about Jeff, but I always liked her stories when she let her slut flag fly with her boyfriends. Then there was the obvious copious amount of male ejaculate oozing out of her vagina and dripping onto the floor.

By the time I came back she was still sitting on her haunches mouthing Jeff's flaccid cock, though it already seemed to be recovering. It still felt kind of weird walking into a room where my wife was giving a guy a blow job.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "getting a bit carried away there," she said, her eyes meeting mine. She tucked his cock back in his pants and patted the bulge. "save this for later."

She stood and took the panties I selected for her. They were a pair designed to not show any pantylines. It had a thin string that went up the crack of her ass, but had a large enough patch in the crotch to cover her whole pussy. She smiled, noticing my thoughtfulness.

"Thanks," she said as she stepped into them and pulled them snug. She straightened out her dress then grabbed Jeff's arm.

"Well, we are off. Remember honey, Jeff is spending the night so get anything you may need out of our bedroom."

She kissed me on the cheek and walked arm and arm with Jeff to the door.

"Oh yeah." She turned to look at me and pointed to the splotch of goo underneath where she had been squatting. "Be sure to clean that up, I wouldn't want a stain!"

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Writing is good. (Anonymous comments - not. See below.)

The story line is the main interest. Of course, the "Loving Wife" element is constructed in a way where there will be wide appeal. (Not everyone who appreciates LWs will appreciate All LW stories, but since this wife gets a lot of sex that will appeal to many. My preferences go towards more loving and less anatomy, but that is a different comment and is not meant to dissuade potential readers.)

- Alas, this does not appeal to Mr. Anonymous (back a couple of comments, about three months earlier). You see, this Anonymous, who signed the name J. Yossarian, is clearly of a more intellectual bent, since he has apparently read a book. If not a book, then he saw a movie.

(John Yossarian is the protagonist of Catch-22 which is a book and a movie. Both very good.) Being not only literate, he is computer savvy and has learned to "cut and paste".

-- But, let us get into the nitty gritty. John (Anonymous - J. Yossarian, I hope you don't mind my calling you John?) tells us right off not only his basic thesis, but his philosophical foundation, "Fiction has always been a harbinger of ...( see his list)". We get references to Horatio Alger, Elmer Batters, Muckrakers and the Beat Generation between his multiple cut-paste activities. I swear, it looks like the inserts were taken from an AI chat bot, except the signature line suggests a carbon-based sick mind.

-- John's basic thesis is that society is going to shit and the signs have been with us for a long time (see list of sources from last century). He concludes that this story and its author are to blame for pushing the modern society to further decay. John's argument, replete with 5-syllable words to legitimize his arguments, includes criticizing the fictional friend of the fictional wife who is a fictional "mental health professional" for making unrealistic statements. John is sure that "A certified M&FC" would not say such things, i.e. statments that support the Loving Wife.

-- But, the clearest insight into what has offended John is that the Loving Wife is "a lifelong liberal and Hillary Clinton supporter" and so the husband is getting his just deserts since the extra male "voted for Trump and had a MAGA hat in the backseat of his car".

Now, for the real comment. I wrote the above mostly for the author's benefit but I hope others enjoy the read. The message is that we who read any and all stories on Literotica appreciate the authors' efforts. Lest someone read the idiot Anonymous comment and think that this distortion of banal pop psychology has merit, I wanted to provide a return slap to John, written by someone who is both Multisyllabic and willing to sign their post.

PS: I think the real value in the story lies in the author's use of fiction to explore questions of "erotic consent" in the circumstance where "stability and a good life" provide the background for actions that are not within the expectations of broad social norms. (See author Bio page.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. She always gets hot when there is the possibility of a romantic connection between a wife and a bull! Your story was totally unique, extremely well-written, and very hot.

Alice wisely insisted that hubby play the video for Jeff and the result was as expected. They stood behind hubby, who was seated, as he played the video for them. He could see their reflection on his computer screen.

Pretty soon they were fucking, as you wrote, “I could sense them shuffling around behind me, then I heard a zipper, then Alicia gasped as she gripped the back of my chair and her head appeared over my shoulder. She grunted into my ear as I felt her body jerk forward as he must have slid his cock into her.”

That and the rest of this fuck scene were spectacular and well laid out. Then, Alice sending Hubby to get her a pair of panties was the final touch!

With my blessings my wife has had a lot of stray cock in our marriage and she has fallen in love with a few of the men. Your story was one of the best we’ve read.

Please write some additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can always find a positive in these stories, and the writer describes certain cultural and/or medical anomalies. Fiction has always been a harbinger of disaster, societal change, innovation, and political conditions. One only has to look at the work of the Muckrakers, the Beat Generation writers, and the Horatio Alger stories. Writers of this genre uniquely describe the descent of modern man into the trap of the coffin corners of mental illness, low-self esteem, and cultural decay. They show us an interesting snapshot of a certain mindset. As that goes, this is a good example.

-

This sentence is the perfect example: >>... but deep down I got a strange erotic thrill thinking he might be stealing my wife from under my nose.<< This is the mental abrogation of one's manhood, the giving over their natural evolutionary survival instincts to their sexual deviance. This was induced by a society where a docile male is desired because, as the head of the nuclear family, he can be controlled and channeled.

-

>>For most of our relationship, the idea of me encouraging her to take lovers would be inconceivable, but the seeds had been planted early on.<< And this: >>Despite my wife making it clear to these men their relationships are only sexual, she reminds me she still has a hard time separating sex from emotion and very often forms intimate bonds with her lovers as their relationship progresses.<< These are indications that this couple would, were this not just a fetish story, end up as part of the 90%+ plus who divorce in this lifestyle. Fully 2/3 of the remaining 10% live lives where the husband is a virtual chattel slave--a mentally ill person being abused in the name of "love". As this is fiction written clearly to sell this lifestyle, such cautionary information is carefully excluded. The fact that the wife is a mental health professional and announces that her marriage counselor friends adjudicate their marriage as super duper is laughable. A certified M&FC is the last person to judge a marriage from outward appearances.

-

In writing, research, and fishing stories, there are outliers--anachronistic statements. This is one: >>Even Alicia agreed he looked like a douche. Alicia, a lifelong liberal and Hillary Clinton supporter confided in me that he had voted for Trump and had a MAGA hat in the backseat of his car he would put on to tease her from time to time.<< Gratuitous and laughable. But I'll freely concede that you made the point.

-

>>Something only a cuckold can understand - you can watch your wife give a blowjob or take a cock in her pussy, but nothing punches you in the gut like watching your wife share a deep tongue kiss with another man.<< This is as abnormal, a total refutation of reality, evolution, and human nature. There's help, my friend. Therapy, pharmaceuticals, and, most of all, peer encounters.

-

>>Just then, her phone chimed, and Alicia jumped with excitement. "he's right around the corner!"<< Uh-oh. Jeff texts whilst driving. Red Flag, MC!

-

>>The dress left her back completely bare, plunging almost to her ass crack. I couldn't help but think what a lucky guy Jeff was, I almost forgot she was my wife.<< This is followed up with a description of her 5" fire-engine red stilettos. Even notice how these writers dress their female characters like hookers on the Saturday night pub pull? Fetish writing is replete with this imagery. Elmer Batters' drawings in the 1940s-70s come to mind.

-

>>Being a hot wife didn't come naturally to Alicia.<< It's scary that a mental health professional like Alicia, a child psychologist no less, would get pulled into a husband's toxic sexual deviance. Makes one wonder about her character arc.

-

Well-written and a great testament to the deviance of both this lifestyle, such as it actually exists and this genre of writing in particular. LW is a good outlet for these writers, so I say, let 'em write, so long as it keeps this stuff between their ears and out of real life. Now, do us proud and write an authentic cuckold tale where the wife is chunky and loud, the cuck has a beer gut and callouses on his penis, and the bulls have hair plugs and spray tans! You have the skill, but do you have the will? -- J. Yossarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It‘s your turn, but where is the love?

The love between husband and wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems as if Jeff came back for a reason. Maybe to get Alicia to leave with him permanently. Then the husband would only have the videos to connect with Alicia.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
More Stories