Alicia's Nipples Can Cut Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Judy asked if she wanted to earn some cash on the weekend. Despite waiting for just an approach, Alicia was caught by surprise and had to think. After steadying herself, she asked what it entailed.

"It's some promo for an agency, easy money. They want good looking ladies who are rocking a body to hang out at a party, that sort of thing. Just be there, have fun, be part of the ambience."

"What's the pay?" Alicia had the wherewithal to ask the obvious questions. She'd have to hand over the earnings as evidence at the end of the operation, but it would look stupid if she didn't ask.

"You'll pick up five hundred an hour plus tips. So a couple of grand at least for the night. Trust me, you won't go hungry that week."

Alicia was amazed and let it show, "What in the world do I have to do for that much?"

"Well obviously they want fit ladies with a very exclusive look and the job-centre agencies aren't going to cut it. You fit the bill with your height, build and deportment. They require that specific athleticism, it's difficult to satisfy the request so the rates go up. Supply and demand and all that.

"The usual modelling agencies have very strict rules and it may be that this function will be difficult to reconcile with them. This will be far more free-wheeling than what they'd be happy with. Wear something sexy and scanty and there might be goings-on that you'll have be discreet about. You'll have to sign an NDA, a non-disclosure agreement so you can't go running to the press about what goes on."

That rang alarm bells, "What the hell is likely to go on? Is it an orgy?"

"Well, it's certain to involve some visible flesh, but I was watching you on the induction day and since then. You didn't shriek or curl up, so you're confidant in that scenario and that's important. I'd guess that you've been on some beaches abroad and gone topless?"

"Well, of course." Alicia wanted the event to happen but she didn't want to appear too keen.

"Well think of it like that. Just go with the flow, show off your very impressive body and pick up the pay. If you do well and everyone is happy, there will be other bookings to follow."

* * *

Alicia was taken to the event in a minibus, together with Judy and several other girls. She had chosen an outfit that could be adjusted according to how she felt she needed to look; a split skirt held with a gold chain on the side that could be slid open to show more leg. Her thigh pushed the split open a bit anyway but there was scope to go further, somewhere between obvious and total slut.

She had paired it together with a clingy top with waist-deep arm holes that teased side-boob. She didn't have a great deal of that, but at least she had an even tan on what she did.

The outfit was completed by a thigh-high pair of shiny black leather boots with stiletto heels and topped with laces that criss-crossed around her thighs.

The laces tied around her waist but when she had tried them on it occurred to her that they would cause problems if she needed to visit the bathroom. She needed to wear her panties over the top of them, as she would with suspenders and stockings otherwise they'd be trapped. After considering the matter long and hard she decided to go commando; she could loosen the skirt and display more thigh if she wanted to but showing her panties in public didn't seem classy. It was safer to go without.

Judy had on a crocheted top with a pattern that allowed an inquisitive nipple to poke through. Okay, that set the tone for the evening. She sidled up to Alicia as they arrived and muttered "This will be as wild as you like, remember the wilder that you like it, the higher the tips. It's the skin that gets you in. Loosen the skirt, for a start."

Alicia adjusted the chain, which opened the side split but then caused the skirt to slide from her waist down onto her hips. There was an instant cold draught up her skirt and her nipples stiffened but she wasn't sure if it was from the breeze or the prospect of getting more of her kit off in public. Judy approved, "That's hot, they'll like that."

Inside, the music was loud and drinks were flowing. There were several guests there already, nobody that she recognised from the gym however there was one who looked familiar. His eyes met hers but there was no reaction. After a few minutes she recognised the glint of a smile that was owned by one of the detectives who had been in the briefing.

She only knew him by his nick-name Gee Spot, which was apparently because nobody could ever find him when he was wanted. She had a moment of panic; the split in her skirt was there to catch the eye, look dangerously sexy. Now if he stooped he would have a clear view of her private parts. She steadied herself and avoided clutching her hand between her legs; it would be ridiculous to refasten the skirt so she forced herself to leave it as it was. If he was able to see her bits he would have done so already, it was too late.

Nibbles were being offered around the room so she accepted something from a waitress and then found herself face to face with the detective. He was OK; cute-looking, with designer stubble and bright blue eyes. He was as tall as she was, which at least made her feel comfortable.

"Do you come here often?" The cheesiest of all chat-up lines threw her off guard for a moment but he was grinning widely.

"No, it's my first time. You?"

"I've been here a couple of times, I'm getting somewhere I think. Let's sit down somewhere for a chat." He led the way to a sofa in the corner of the room, "These parties get pretty, uh undisciplined." He glanced pointedly at a dish of white powder on a low table. He sat down and she coloured up as she realised that his eyes were fixed on a point well below her navel. It was obvious what had captured his attention.

Just then they were interrupted by a stout gentleman in a dress suit who greeted them loudly, "Hey it's great to see you guys here and having fun, make sure you do something you'll regret tomorrow." He gave a forced laugh and as quickly as he'd come was gone to welcome more guests.

After a short while the door opened and a blonde dramatically burst in, making a grand entrance that everyone turned to watch. She was wearing a long white fur coat and made her way to the man with the dress suit. She grasped his arm possessively, looked around to make sure that all eyes were upon her and ceremoniously removed the coat. She was wearing absolutely nothing underneath apart from unfeasibly high heels that she teetered uncomfortably on top of.

She had the largest pair of tits Alicia had ever seen in the wild, with nipples the size of Pringle lids down either side of her navel and looked bizarrely as if she had a pair of baby seals hanging from her neck, however what caught Alicia's attention was that lipstick had been applied to the labia of her bald pussy. The red lines emphasised them in a strangely unattractive fashion.

Judy was beckoning. "Alice, have you met Angelo and his lovely wife Sharon before?"

Alicia was certain that she hadn't met them.

Judy introduced her to their hosts; Sharon continued to cling to her husband's arm and glared haughtily at Alicia as if she were a challenger. The way that Angelo looked her up and down made even Alicia feel uncomfortable and she could understand any insecurities his wife suffered from, however he soon turned away and returned to playing the part of the magnanimous host, dispensing jovialities and refreshments around the room.

Meanwhile Sharon sashayed around the room, her heavy breasts swinging as if they would make her fall over if she went around a corner too fast.

Danny reappeared, "So you've met the One-Armed Bandit." He paused before continuing, "Because she's a human slot machine and he's too dumb to see it. Legend has it that she swipes his credit card across her fanny every day to keep her in the style she's accustomed to.

"He's the main guy who runs the organisation. We need to blend in, otherwise people will be wondering what we're doing here." The detective nodded towards a group of people chatting. Alicia noticed that a woman was wearing a deeply plunging dress that had fallen to the side to expose her left breast.

"How about we do something to look natural? Take a seat here." There was a soft chair placed in the centre of the room.

Suddenly the detective was on his hands and knees on the floor, moving her knees apart. He was now staring at her bald pussy from only a few inches away. She was exposed to his gaze, acting like a whore touting for business and letting the punter examine the goods. "I'll eat you out while we talk, that way we won't raise suspicions."

"Are you sure?"

"It would be rude not to. My pleasure entirely, I can assure you." He moved even closer, "Thick thighs may save lives, but I tell you, those thigh-highs will cause my demise."

It never failed. The sensation of warm breath down there always turned her on and she could feel her clitoris extending to meet him.

He was good, she had to give him that. His chin was bristly, rough and scratchy on her tender skin, an unfamiliar sensation there. He started with a slow, gentle stroke of his tongue along the length of her opening, going relentlessly past her clit and finishing at her navel. Then he reversed direction and made his way back down again.

By the time he settled down to a regular rhythm suckling on her clitoris her legs were wide apart with her feet resting on his shoulders.

She was semi-aware of somebody standing alongside her but her faculties were confused. Her breathing raised and she shuddered her way through the orgasm which he gave her with astonishing efficiency.

When she had recovered sufficiently she realised that she didn't even know his real name. In polite circles that would be unacceptable, "Pardon me, but I don't think we've been formally introduced."

He flashed that smile again, "The name's Daniel but call me Danny."

"Good evening Daniel, permit me to introduce myself, my name is Alice." That was the name that she had registered at the gym with, it was similar enough to get her attention if she heard it being called out but different enough that a directory search might miss her.

"Oh, I thought it was Gill. That's what the guys call you in the office."

"Huh? I've never heard that."

"Gill-ette. The best a man could get. Everyone fancies you like crazy."

She knew the old advertising slogan for men's razors well enough, "Get outa here. Nobody at work takes any notice of me." She wondered if it was a serious compliment or a piss-take, but it was certainly better than her nickname before she joined 'the job'. Degsy, after her chest being as flat as fried eggs. Everyone had nicknames, the more inventive the better but not everyone knew what their name was. She decided not to say what his was, she'd have to try to remember it was 'Dan' from now on.

"Open your yes, look around the room and see those eyes flick away. You're by far the most stunning girl around."

"What me? I'm too tall. People notice when I walk in but they don't fancy me, they go for the girls with the big boobs like the Bandit."

"Don't you believe it. She might be a bit of eye-candy for five minutes, a quick fantasy of erotic suffocation, but you frighten the shit out of them especially when you pick up a swivel chair with one hand and carry it around the room like it's nothing. You give off a scary Grace Jones vibe, the guys sit there imagining a you inflicting a terrible death by snu-snu."

"Grace Jones? She sounds like someone from an Agatha Christie novel."

"Nothing like it, she was the black woman with the muscles in one of the James Bond movies. She actually beat up a TV interviewer live on air because he spoke to someone else instead of her. It was a classic moment, and she didn't have big boobs either but she sure had sex appeal. Turned up for a red carpet event once with one tit hanging out. It wasn't subtle but it worked."

She remembered the actress but had no idea what he meant by snu-snu. She let it pass. His tongue was sliding between her labia once more and it was difficult to think. Then it was penetrating further, right inside her vagina while his nose was against her clit, rubbing and exhaling that warm, warm air.

* * *

Alicia was all discombobulated in a post-orgasmic turmoil; she slumped back in her seat until her sensibilities returned along with her breathing. Danny was now talking to a group of people on the other side of the room but she was out of action, not even caring that her legs were still wide open with her undercarriage on display for all to admire.

At least the salon had given it the full treatment that afternoon; even her anus had been bleached. The girl had called it 'changing her ringtone'. She'd done a good job, maybe she should have one of those boards that people had outside their houses to advertise the builders after their driveways had been repaved.

With difficulty she sat upright and clambered to her feet. The leather laces around her thighs were cutting into her skin and needed some adjustment but once she ran her finger along underneath them they were much more comfortable. She took some deep breaths and felt much better.

Actually she now felt invigorated. It was strange how a climax did that to her; for a minute her brain was all over the place but it wasn't long before she was back, feeling on top of the world and good to go again. Able to think clearly, full of energy; like a rabbit with fresh batteries. All of her best ideas came just after she'd rubbed one out.

In her frenzy, one of her breasts had fallen out of the side of her top. Maybe she should take it off and flaunt her body properly...

* * *

Alicia was back in the gym a few days later when Judy approached her after her work-out, "You made an impression on Angelo, he wants to see you again."

"Oh? I thought his wife was keeping him on a tight rein."

"I think he wants to make you an offer, it's up to you but it could be worth it. He's worth a few bob."

So the next day Alicia was back at Angelo's mansion by appointment.

"Judy tells me that you're a strong lady, capable of defending yourself if required." Angelo was straight to the point.

"It's been a long time since anyone gave me a good thrashing if that's what you mean, I try to make it the other way round."

Angelo smiled, he seemed to approve. "Tell me, what do you do for a living?"

She had a cover story ready, "I do the books for a car dealer. It's OK, a bit boring but as long as everything's up to date I can work the hours I choose. Sometimes I'll just do a couple of hours, or if the end of the year figures are due I might spend all week-end there while it's quiet. Nobody is clock-watching me so long as I answer the phone when I'm needed." The office she worked at was above a dealership so if anyone followed her back it would make sense and it also gave her a justification for owning a fancy car.

"Do you fancy working for me, doing security? We'll need some verification of your abilities but it includes international travel as well as good pay rates."

"Security; do you mean door staff or bodyguard?"

"Oh, bodyguard, personal protection. Absolutely. Someone with your presence would be truly excellent doing personal protection. What do you think?"

Alicia was not about to turn this down. She was infiltrating the organisation.

"I'll take a look at what it entails, I mean, adding up the targets for car salesmen has its attractions, but..." She let the sentence tail off.

"Right, are you good to have a go now? We'll go through some exercises, see how good you are."

"Um, if you want."

Angelo led the way through the house, along a corridor. Without warning a door opened and a man stepped out, tossing a tub of glitter over him. Alicia was surprised, then it dawned on her that this was the test. Suddenly she was back in uniform, faced by some belligerent drunk involved in a domestic dispute. She stepped forwards, caught hold of the wrist that was still in the air with both hands and with a half-twist threw it back so that the person was off balance. Neither pulling nor pushing as people expect, but confusingly sideways.

He landed on the floor with a crash but she still had a firm hold. With a swift adjustment his thumb was captured and being forced back against his wrist joint in a compliance hold that she'd been trained on and done for real many times. This guy was short, of very average build and had no chance at all against her.

In a fluid continuance of the move he was tossed over onto his belly and she dropped her knee down onto his back with his arm entangled around her thigh. The breath was expelled from his lungs by the impact and she hadn't even increased her breathing rate. The man struggled, so she straightened her knee slightly and he found his shoulder being dislocated. He grunted in pain and tapped out.

Alicia released him and stood up, watching the man closely for any further attempt but he sat helplessly with his suit crumpled and his hair dishevelled. Angelo stood watching and with a broad grin. "Go clean up that mess, you're a disgrace." The man stumbled off rubbing his shoulder. "I knew you'd be great, you have that air about you."

Angelo led the way further and after descending some stairs she found herself in a basement equipped with a swimming pool. Before she had chance to look around there was a scream from the other side and a splash. A person was thrashing around and obviously pretending to drown.

Alicia kicked off her shoes and nearly dived in fully clothed, but then she remembered a life-saving lesson from a long time ago about diving into unknown waters and jumped in feet first. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt that didn't restrict her too much and she was able to swim across to the person without trouble. It was a woman wearing a very skimpy bikini and Alicia wrapped her arm under a very solid pair of breasts to tow her to the side.

She was continuing to pretend-panic, so Alicia recalled another of those lessons and pulled her top off, swiftly knotted the sleeves together and plunged it into the water to capture some air. The wet fabric formed a float that would last several seconds and she offered it to the woman. At least she now became calmer and allowed herself to be towed to the side. Also, her losing the top made swimming easier.

What didn't make things easier was finding somewhere to hold onto. She tried under the armpits, but kept losing her grip. She reached under the chin, but the woman started making choking noises. In the end she dispensed with decorum and hooked her arm under those boobs, her fingers sinking into the firm flesh.

It was of course the Bandit, which was confirmed when Alicia clambered out of the pool and hauled her up onto the tiled floor. The bikini top had became loose with the impromptu wrestling and had fallen away to partially reveal those immense organs that must have comprised half of her body-weight. No wonder she had felt heavy coming up out of the water.

Alicia apologised for the intimate hold but Sharon wasn't concerned, brushing away her concerns.

Angelo applauded and tossed her a towel, "Well done, get the rest of those wet clothes off and we'll get them dried off for you before you leave."

She unknotted the sleeves and handed the top over, but her wet jeans were now skin-tight and had to be peeled down. She eventually decided it was just too difficult to undress with a towel around her shoulders. By the time the jeans were around her ankles she'd lost the towel all together and allowed Sharon to tug the jeans over her feet whilst one of the guys held her under the arms to stop her from being dragged over the tiles.

Sharon held her hand out for her wet panties so she removed them as well, dropping them into a laundry basket.