Alicia's Nipples Can Cut Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The effect of a prolonged orgasm was different on Dan. He lay breathless and exhausted with his cock diminishing like one of those inflatable figures on used car lots when the power was switched off. It keeled over with a final drip exuding from the business end.

Alicia watched, as a trickle of semen came down her cheek and onto her lip. She licked it away but another one was slowly running down her nose. He had emptied himself over her in a series of spurts and now even without seeing herself in a mirror she knew that her face looked like a plasterers' radio.

And as well as an aching jaw, she could definitely feel a soreness at the back of her throat.

* * *

Back at the airport, the plane was ready and waiting and they all boarded. Alicia was wearing her new bra fitted with the diamond nipples under a tight shirt and in fairness everyone looked at her. Heads turned and eyes widened as she passed. She was unused to being so much the centre of attention but with every inflated contour on show nobody was looking anywhere else.

The plane felt a bit rougher than before as it sped down the runway, the local standards of airport construction not apparently up to normal expectations but as soon as it was airborne it was as smooth as ever while the dust-bowl of the mine was left behind.

Back home, the landing was much the same. There was more vibration than she had ever known but when they alighted the stares from the staff were the same, direct at her chest. Sharon was right, the uniforms who were there to check the passports spent more time looking at her than her photograph and she felt herself preening with the attention. Standing tall, shoulders back, tits out. It was like being on parade and the young lad who handed her the bundle of documents back actually had his mouth open.

* * *

Alicia was in the office above the car dealership giving her debrief to Anthony, her detective sergeant and Phil the inspector.

The bra was laid down on the table with the single remaining diamond. The other had been given to Sharon, as arranged. Now it looked sad and ridiculous, the centre of attention whilst unoccupied by female flesh.

"You don't need to make contact with that group again, obviously," Phil leaned back in his seat. "The warrants were executed yesterday and the phone work together with the air traffic tracking puts them all in the areas we need. The plane has been impounded and what looks like several million pounds worth of diamonds recovered."

"From Sharon's bra?"

"No, they wouldn't have fitted, there was too much. I mean, too much breast, not enough bra."

Phil went bright red and Anthony took over the narrative, but Alicia was distracted. Her mind was back in the pool.

An armful of soft, doughy flesh. Slippery, trying to escape. The bikini top is loose, making things worse. Flick it aside, try to get hold of something solid. Dig your fingers in, don't let it escape this time. In real life you'd only get one chance at this; make it count, be effective. Shit a brick, it's a tit. Don't worry, it's the wife of the mob boss. What's the worse thing that could happen, get shot?

Kick back, start swimming. Damn, you kicked her. Get some separation, start again. Hook her in tight, get her horizontal in the water, then a proper leg stroke. That tit is being squeezed too tight, she'll scream. Not yet, she's putting up with it. It's popping out of my fingers, have another go. There's a nipple, I can feel it in my palm. It's getting stiff, she's enjoying this. OK, go for it.

My jeans are tight, the water must be shrinking them. Kick harder, extend your feet, improve your technique, that'll double your speed. She's dragging in the water, holding my shirt. The air in the sleeves won't last long, will she start thrashing again?

I can feel her back against my chest. My breasts are against her skin, she'll be able to feel my nipples. They're stiffer than hers. I should have worn a bra, that'll teach me. The movement of her body is brushing my nipples, making them worse. But hers is as well. The weight of one breast flopped on my arm, the nipple of the other in my hand. Kick out, legs wide apart, force your feet hard together, push that water away. Damn, that nipple has slithered between my fingers. Now it's being pinched between my knuckles but there's nothing I can do about it.

The poolside is close now, there it is, I can see it. Okay, now's the time, release the tit, grab a hand. Damn that bikini top, I'm getting tangled up again. Climb out onto the side still holding her wrist, now reach for the other one. One in each hand, arms crossed. Heave up, the higher up she comes the heavier she is. As she comes up, she spins around to uncross her arms and she sits down perfectly on the tiled floor. Damn that was good.

Her bikini is almost gone, everyone will be getting an eyeful. They've seen it all before, let her worry about that. Shit, they're not looking at her, they're looking at me. They haven't seen much of mine before, don't clutch at them. don't be shy. You look good, girl. Be proud of what you've got.

Anthony was still burbling on, "Most of the diamonds were hidden inside the tires of the plane. What Sharon was smuggling was a side-hustle, the main cargo was enough to fund the civil war that's been dragging on over there for years already. In fact, enough to distort global markets. The reason why you were there for a few days was that the wheels had to be removed and the tires packed, reinflated and replaced.

"We gather that you made contact with Dan while you were there, so you'll be aware now of some of the wider parts of the operation, we'll be having a little celebration on the weekend and it'll be great if you can make it. We have these once or twice a year after an exceptional success and this one certainly counts as that."

* * *

It took a couple of shots of Dutch Courage before she was brave enough to make her move. If the guys were too intimidated by her presence to make a move, it was up to her. Life was too short.

Dan was there, looking cool as ever. She didn't know if he was in a relationship, but did it really matter? Were guys crippled by a lack of knowledge of a girl's marital status before asking her out?

No, they were not. If a girl was already committed, she just said no. Or didn't fancy him or would rather wash her hair. It didn't matter; he asked and she answered. As simple as that.

So she asked him if he wanted to come back to her home. He said yes. It was so liberating.

* * *

Alicia was laying back on her elbows, legs wide apart. Dan was kneeling between her thighs, aiming his thick cock directly at her pussy. It was pulsating, it was purple, it was immense. She had a vision of a Dalek chanting 'Inseminate! Inseminate!' but brushed it aside. Now was not the time for giggles.

She forced herself to relax, accept this beast as it eased between her labia. It immediately stretched her and she automatically flinched, contracting around him.

He paused momentarily to give her time to recover, to release her involuntary spasm and allow him to proceed further inside. She was well lubricated; he had made sure of it, but surely there was a limit. If it were possible for her to widen her passage, she was doing it. Relentlessly he continued to press and then suddenly he was beyond the constriction. Now she could let go, feel him filling her completely, her innards being barged aside as he plunged in.

Then he was withdrawing, the suction was audible as he pulled out, almost like cork from a bottle. Now she was wider and his next plunge into her was easier.

She raised her feet and hooked her knees over his shoulders so that he could go for maximum depth. He hadn't allowed her to orgasm earlier; he had taunted her to the brink repeatedly until she cried out in frustration. Now she was free to come and once his length was fully there and with his balls bouncing against her butt she did. It was a crescendo unlike anything that she had experienced before.

Whilst she was still quivering in confusion and with the blood pounding in her ears, he pulled back briefly and rammed into her again and again, finally clenching his ass. He rested the head of his cock against her cervix, she felt him pulsate inside her, heard him grunt in her ear, then felt a gush of sperm as he expelled his load. She had never before experienced the feeling as he continued to throb deep inside her. She reached underneath and cupped his testicles, feeling them pump yet more semen into her core.

In their embrace afterwards she kept him inside by wrapping her legs around him, preventing him from sliding out as he subsided. She basked in her afterglow, knowing that she was full to the brim with his seed as she drifted off to blissful sleep with the pleasant thought that her parts were teeming with his sperm, swimming into her womb and up her tubes to her ovaries. Some of the excess dribbled out past his diminishing organ and squelched as he settled down against her belly and they rolled over onto their sides, both of them finished.

She wondered if her pills that she took in case of such encounters were effective, if she had missed any days. But if she were fertilised, creating that spark of life would be fantastic in itself.

She relished having conquered him, draining his body, her boldness in making her desires known. She had never told a man before that she wanted to spend the night with him. It was so very satisfying that he had gained so much enjoyment from her body, and that she had enjoyed his body equally.

No longer would she wait like a proverbial wallflower for a man to ask her, get to know her, seduce her. From now on she was in the driving seat and things had changed for ever. Tomorrow was going to be a whole new fuck.