Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back, stretching and swooning as it -- no, he -- perfects the motions. For such a massive appendage, his tongue is infinitely dextrous, and he reads my sighs and "Mmms." Perfectly. In no time I'm gasping and moaning. Twitching. Coming.

His huge tongue leaves my clitoris and begins licking up all my expelled juice. While I have never squirted, I certainly ejaculate, and his unbelievably gentle caresses on my clit made me come totally. Completely.

When my pussy is clean -- his massive probe is SO talented -- I feel it at the entrance of my vagina. It stops there, and the creature makes a sound. A questioning sound.

Now very lubricated and ready, I reach down and pull that big meaty sausage into me. He eases it in gently, and it feels wonderful to be filled completely once again. As he starts sliding it in and out, fucking me ever-so-nicely, I yield to my sudden craving. To be doubly filled.

I reach for his penis -- it is close by, hanging loose and swaying slightly -- and it's thrilling how it twitches when my hand closes on it. It is rubbery, spongy, but I feel its core begin to swell and stiffen as I rub my thumb across the opening at the end.

When liquid begins to ooze out I spread it around the head. He makes a sound I haven't heard before, a sort of sustained grunt-ish moan, and I pull his penis to me, raise up and kiss it. Then open wide and suck it in. Way in. The slithery tip caresses my throat as it enters me fully.

Through the haze of my rapidly escalating arousal, I again randomly count how many times my lover pumps his prick in and out of my mouth. He seems to slow down at stroke number seven -- is he delaying his climax, savoring its approach? -- and again synchronizes the motions of his tongue and cock.

At plunge 17 I somehow know he is ready, and reach up, surround his knot with both hands and pull it to me. Force it into me. His sweet moan-grunts get louder each time his tool pumps its product deep into my throat. I swallow hard and fast, trying to keep up with the flood of his spunk.

When he's finished and his penis withdraws, I coddle it in my hands, caressing its ooze-covered length. I'm marveling at how the weblike patches of skin slide along the purple-gray flesh, but am interrupted when my own orgasm wells up within me and consumes my consciousness.

I regain myself to find his tongue again cleaning me, lapping up all of my cum. When I take his cock in hand and begin licking the tip, I'm amazed at how he intuits my meaning, and mimics my motions with his tongue. On my clit.

I surround just the head with my lips and flick the opening of his penis rapidly as my hands caress the knot at the base. I suck harder, tongue faster, and, just as my own climax effervesces out from my tingling post in ecstatic waves, his knot pulsates, and I feel the wave of ejaculate surge up his cock.

Now knowing that the knot is his testicle, I knead it feverishly as my tongue laves the head of his penis. His knot responds by clenching, spasming, driving semen up his pole and shooting it into my voracious mouth.

So many times.

Having now come together, had simultaneous orgasms, we join in luxuriant repose. My alien lover lies down beside me, his claws gently feathering over my inner thighs as my fingers caress his ball and cock. His moans-grunts interplay with my sighs, an interstellar duet.

The bliss continues. Until, realizing he has a banquet, a feast, set before him, my lover cannot keep from slurping up my copious juice.

Which is quite stimulating for me, of course. I soon want that massive probe inside me again, and the whole process begins anew. Except it's different.

He has now learned two ways to make me climax, and I know that I can tease the juice out of him with my hands and tongue. We become inventive. Try every conceivable variation.

My alien's stamina is amazing. He fills my mouth with his seed time after time, and I can feel my own organs -- both my Skeen's and Bartholin's glands -- humming, vibrating, producing more fluid than ever before. I ejaculate it freely and fully with each orgasm, coming time and again, thoroughly, joyously, delighting in being able to nourish my lover.

The loud buzz from the computer ends everything. My alien's penis is ripped from my lips as he springs to his feet, leaps to the computer and types furiously.

***

"Airman Nichols, you are dismissed."

I saluted, executed a crisp about-face, and left the room. My court-martial panel never met my eyes as their verdict was announced. Having heard everything, seen everything, they debated and made their decision. I was exonerated.

I could tell that Colonel Briggs was particularly distressed that they had to find me blameless.

But in the end my explanation -- that I did whatever I needed to do to survive -- simply had to carry the day. However, I knew that all of them, Briggs, especially, were disgusted by what they saw on the video.

I watched it all hundreds of times during the four-month completion of the trip to Mars. There were parts -- me purposefully gripping the alien's penis, kissing it, and sucking it deep into my mouth, for instance -- that I truly wished I could erase, but the CCTV system was set up in such a way that it wasn't possible.

Besides, everything had streamed live back to headquarters, both on Earth and Mars.

On one tape I saw Mancuso in the galley cutting a sandwich in half when the alien simply materialized in front of him. On footage from another camera, one of those scanning outside the ship, I watched the strange alien craft explode, disintegrate, just after its occupant beamed to our ship.

From how he staggered, I could tell the alien was both damaged and disoriented, not coping well with the Earth atmosphere. Unfortunately, he staggered towards Mancuso, who obviously interpreted the whole scenario as an attack, an invasion. I watched as the alien recoiled, waving his hands in front of him defensively as Mancuso rushed him and stabbed him with the large butcher knife.

Though hurt, he was amazingly quick and strong, and just tore Mancuso's arm from its socket, slashed him open with a claw, then turned to confront the onrushing pilot who'd been summoned by Mancuso's warning yell. Brodsky fared no better than his mate, but was able to crawl back to the cockpit despite being disemboweled. He died trying to send the SOS.

The alien faltered, obviously losing strength and vitality quickly, but soon had to face another foe. When Edwards ran into the galley, he leapt for the knife lying on the floor. One alien hand snapped his neck like it was a mere twig while the other gutted him.

Once Edwards was dispatched, the alien stood back, cocked his head, and, evidently hearing my approach, backed into the hallway.

I entered the galley, and you know the rest.

After our last mutual sexual feeding, after the alien leapt up at the computer's buzz, he rushed to the keyboard, typed furiously for just a second, then returned to me.

I was completely at a loss when he reached his hand towards my throat. Was he now going to kill me?

He made his sweet long moan-grunt again as he gently brushed my cheek. Then he stepped back, away from me. I was instinctively drawn to him, but he put his hands out, indicating I should stay away.

Then he shimmered slightly and disappeared.

After countless deep, sobbing breaths, my trembling abated and some semblance of sanity returned. I was going to live.

I checked the autopilot. We were still on course, still making 24,600 mph. The alien had reprogrammed the computer to summon a rescue ship, but did not alter anything else.

After a shower and donning a fresh uniform, I sent a long message to HQ, explaining all that had transpired. Well, most of what had transpired. Then I sat back, awaiting orders.

It was a real struggle getting the bodies into the ejection port -- the men were bigger than I, and truly dead weight -- and I vomited numerous times cleaning up the gore. I slept only fitfully, and always in the captain's chair, as I was now the only pilot. The only being alive on the ship.

Four long months.

Mike was at the landing bay when I docked. Along with the security detail. Once they'd booked me, they released me to Mike.

He was very tender, very loving, and I suppose that, given enough time, our relationship can maybe return to where it was. We both have a lot to digest. He saw the ship's feed and knows what happened. Like everyone. The MPs are investigating who it was that copied and posted the highlights of my trip.

I don't know what's next. I feel numb inside, sleep constantly, and am always disoriented. I'm talking to our unit's shrink, and maybe making progress.

Maybe.

I don't know; anything, it seems.

Except I do have these dreams. Not nightmares, no, though I always awake sweating and trembling. One caress of a dextrous, massive tongue away from climaxing. Feeling my vagina tingling, spasming as though it were being stretched wider than possible. And tasting that piquant tartness in the back of my throat.

But again, I don't know anything. Why did the alien give it to me? The ring he took from his finger just before he left. It has a button. What would happen if I pressed it? I almost did yesterday.

Maybe today?

I don't know.

***

It is beyond heaven. Having come three times, twice being totally filled by my lover's tongue, once with that massive appendage tickling my clit, I change things up. He is confused at first, but then understands and rolls onto his back.

His tongue hardly fits into my mouth, but I get it in. At least an inch. Ours joust, the tips licking and caressing. I clench my stretched-out vaginal muscles hard and exult as my sleeve encloses his penis. I still his hips, then set mine in motion.

It is slower than he would like, I know. But he's already had it his way. Ejaculated into my mouth at his pace. Three times.

I know, that he knows, that now it's my turn.

Having mastered how my anatomy works, he makes his slithery cock press against my clit as I ride him, and the way he flexes the tip, plowing furrows in my G-spot, is beyond excellent. Such a knowing, loving lover.

My orgasm is perfection, starting slow and low, constantly growing, bubbling up inside me, then exploding, triggered by feeling his semen gushing against my cervix. As I writhe and gasp in ecstasy, the disturbing thought intrudes: is this just another dream? Or did I actually push the button which summoned my alien lover?

I smile. I know. Like my orgasm, the truth is perfect.

***

Author's Note: This story was inspired by an excellent 34 second animated gif I saw online. It has the label, "Sinthetic," but I know nothing more about its source.

12