Alien Aquarium Delights

Story Info
Jackie discovers the wonders of the ocean...
1.4k words
4.47
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie enjoyed her job as a night security guard at the Crypto and Alien Aquaria high in orbit above Jupiter's moon of Europa. It allowed her to attend her classes and still study in between her rounds through the corridors. As a dual extra terrestrial and crypto biology major, she was able to learn as she viewed the various aquatic alien creatures within their large tanks.

At times, her mind wandered towards the erotic as she thought the occasional lustful thought. It may sound strange, but it was easy to do when your time involved wandering through corridors alone with nothing but one's thoughts and the phallic shaped sea plants and alien life brought up for study to the space station aquarium. She smiled to herself as she thought of the time when she was observing the ice moon serpent from deep within the Europa moon which attached itself symbiotically to larger creatures.

The remora like creatures fed on the bits of flesh left behind when the Jovian Kraken attacked their prey. She had noticed that two of them had attached themselves to the glass of the tank, and mused at the spacing separating them. She moved her ample bosom against the glass and speculated on their relative positioning. Backing away, she had opened her blouse and undid her bra, then moved again to the glass and leaned against it. As she suspected the little lamprey like creatures were positionally spaced exactly as were her nipples when pressed against the glass.

Her mind drifted, and she imagined the sensation if the creatures were attached to her, their pulsing suction covering her large aureolas, gently stimulating them. The very thought brought her nipples to full hardness, and she allowed herself to respond to imagined sensations to the point that she found her face rubbing against the cool glass, even mouthing it provocatively. Whew! Enough of that, she thought. Time to continue her rounds before she passed the other Jovian Kraken tank and lost all control.

She had enjoyed the memory to the point that she had undone her blouse and was massaging her nipples. She had even gotten to the point where her lubrication had flowed and dampened the thong under the short skirt of her uniform. She reached under the hem to confirm. Her juices had built up and flowed down her thigh. She shook her head at how easily aroused she was, and how weak she became once it started. She knew she had to visit the ladies room soon, or she would be leaving a trail through the hallways.

She was about to walk past the mew arrivals room, when suddenly she heard a sound. Using her master key, she entered the room. Within it, she saw a casket sized crate with a partially filled tank inside. Water has spilled all over the floor. The crate said "Neptunian polychaete." "Huh? Giant Neptunian sea worm? According to my Neptunian oceanography course, these things grow as long as ten feet and weigh over 100 pounds. But that is ridiculous. Neptune is simply to far away, no matter how good the warp drive is, Whatever it is though, the staff must have forgotten to place it into its transport tank." She looked around and saw a much larger tank which had been only partially filled. On the floor next to it was a twin six foot Neptunian sea worm squirming weakly in a small puddle of water.

Feeling sorry for the creature, she knew that she had to get it into its tank soon. Finding a pair of thick rubber gloves, she reached under its weak form in an effort to lift it into its tank. She had forgotten how disheveled she was during her reverie, blouse wide open and breasts straining against an overly restrictive bra. As normally happened when she exerted herself, her breasts fought to flow out of the bra cups. Ignoring her situation, she continued to maneuver the creature up and into the tank. Finally getting the tail over her shoulder, she stood up, which allowed the appendage filled head to brush against her thigh. The creature first felt, then tasted the juices which had flowed down her leg, for it sensed the nourishment she could provide and began to feed.

Jackie, now startled, began to move more quickly as the worm worked its mouth up along the inside of her thigh to her crotch, sucking in her lubricant as it did so. It sensed her movements, and did not feel threatened; but it also did not want to be moved away from this new source of nourishment. It wound itself around Jackie's neck, the end of the tail just covering one breast, the body partially encircling the other. Panicked, Jackie tried to shift the creature away from her skin, which was being rubbed directly by the worm's slimy body, but the combination of its strength and position around her neck and breasts, trailing down her torso to her pelvis, became something other than a struggle.

The mouth of the creature had reached her pussy, and it sensed that it had found the source of the nourishing juices, now unwillingly flowing out of her. Jackie's weakness was now becoming apparent. It was as if the creature knew that rubbing against her breasts and nipples while suckling her pussy was making her flow. She wasn't sure how to react. She was afraid, but more and more she was aroused and losing focus. She knew that the creature could be dangerous, and that a full sting could create a permanent numbness in whatever body part was inflicted. She tried to close her thighs tightly, but her body had already begun to respond to the persistent ministrations being performed.

Her breasts were being massaged, while each nipple seemed to be near penetrated by the creatures spine like appendages. It could taste with every body part, and perhaps had begun to probe to force her to lactate. Its mouth was slowly but continuously drinking of her, and seemed to learn that when it rubbed her now hard clit, more juice would flow from her. The mouth appendages probed to test results, and found its way into her urethra. Jackie's body continued to betray her, and she found herself sliding to the floor. Her hands, which had been halfheartedly trying to push the slimy body away to lessen the intensity of the sensations, now raised over her head in abandon.

Her torso began to move in tandem with the rubbing motions of the worm's body, and her hips writhed against the ever sucking and probing mouth and its tentacles. Her urethra began to drool, and sensing an impending flow, the creature began to slide its appendage more deeply into it while its mouth drank and suckled her clit. She squirted with her climax, but instead of the creature drinking from her faster, it just continued its pace unchanged. Her entire body trembled, shook, and shuddered while her uterus spasmed violently. Somehow, even after her body exhausted itself and went limp, the orgasm and rush of fluids continued on and on.

Her mind, now in a delirium, was overcome by her own insatiable desire and the non-stop stimulation from the worm. Milk squirted from each nipple and flowed past the spines and dribbled down and around the heaving mounds of her breasts. Then, as if knowing there would be no resistance, the worm entered her all the way to her uterus, where it continued to drink. Jackie's mouth encircled two spines, which proceeded to play games with her tongue. She continued to cum as she lost consciousness. The creature continued its stimulation of the now inert woman, probing and tasting every part of her body with every part of its own.

Jackie remained in an orgasmic stupor for over an hour as the creature explored, tasted, and drank from every orifice.

When it sensed that the flow had stopped, it nestled its length from between her thighs, over her navel and both breasts, with its head at her nose and parted lips, where it continued to taste her exhaling breaths and the drool dripping from her. It continued to insert its spines inside her urethra and nipples, just in case the flow would resume. One spine even lightly punctured her navel just to elicit an occasional moan.

When Jackie opened her eyes, her mouth was over the creature's, her tongue flicking inside. It was a while before she had the strength to move, but she finally was able to roll to one side, allowing the creature to slide off. With considerable effort, she carried the creature and placed it into its tank, which she then filled to the proper water level. Her shift was almost over, and her mind struggled with what had happened. Her body, though exhausted and drained, somehow yearned for whatever would happen when she returned the next evening...