Lost but Not Alone

Story Info
A girl gets lost in a cave and impregnated by tentacles.
3.4k words
4.6
32.8k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wjames11
wjames11
10 Followers

Hello everyone! This is my first story, so any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

It was a warm, spring day as Leah walked down the path to the river. The dry leaves of the previous year rustled overhead as a gentle breeze blew. The afternoon sun shone upon the new forest growth, making the green grass and new buds on the bushes appear vibrant after the long, cloudy, dark winter.

The weather had been steadily improving over the past few weeks, but this was surely the most beautiful day of the year so far. It was for this reason that young 18-year-old Leah had decided to take a walk. Busy as she was with her final days of school, she loved nature, and couldn't resist taking a well-deserved break and enjoying the spring and new growth.

She wore a light summer dress, because she so liked the way the gentle breeze blew it, the way it felt dancing around her legs, gently playing with thighs. She wore with it sturdy shoes though for practicality. The fashion didn't quite match, but she didn't care. There usually weren't any people on this trail anyways. She found these walks to be an almost religious experience, and especially loved exploring the untouched places, where it seemed no one had ever been before.

The birds sang, the puffy summer clouds swam lazily across the sky, and after a short distance Leah heard the stream bubbling up ahead. The trail then crossed the stream via some large rocks, which were almost submerged in the river at this time of year, and continued then along the river to the left. When she crossed the rocks however, she noticed something different. The trail that continued left along the stream was there and normal, but there was also a small trail disappearing further into the forest. She knew it was probably only made by an animal, but was curious all the same. And so, the young Leah followed this small game trail back into the forest.

Leah followed the trail for some time. The grass and bushes gave way to bigger, taller trees as she made her way deeper into the forest. There was less new growth here, only dead leaves and old, rotting tree trunks covering the forest floor. Finding this to be rather boring, she was about to turn around and make her way back to the stream, when she heard the gentle gurgle of a river up ahead again.

When she came to the source of the gurgling, she was a bit surprised to find that this was a much smaller stream than the one she normally followed. But she assumed they were probably connected in some way.

Leah stared at the water rushing by for a few moments. A crawfish slowly made its way up stream, and she watched it with great fascination. Looking then to the left, in the direction of the moving water, she noticed the hill seemed to drop off a bit more steeply. Walking to the edge, she found that the water made little waterfalls over the rocks downhill, before disappearing into what seemed to be a cave. The sun was lower in the sky now, and there was maybe only an hour or so before it set. But, her interest was far too great to wait until tomorrow to return, and so, she made her way downhill towards the cave.

Upon closer inspection of the cave, it seemed to have a convenient staircase next to the water, which dropped more steeply into its depths. She would have to duck a little to get into the cave, but after the opening, it seemed to become tall enough to stand up at least mostly straight in. With one last look at the puffy clouds floating in the blue, evening sky, Leah pulled out her phone as a flashlight and started to descend into the cave.

She made her way down the jagged staircase, her ample, perky breasts bouncing in her dress with every step. She had worn no bra, finding the dress to provide enough support for a gentle walk. But this bouncing had made her nipples hard, and the friction on her nipples and the bouncing of her breasts was almost starting to become uncomfortable. She started trying to adjust herself, tightening the shoulder straps of her dress in an attempt to provide more support, the considerably colder air inside the cave giving her goosebumps. This was the last thing she remembered.

***

Leah woke up a little while later in the dark with a pounding headache. She sat up and tried to remember what had happened. She touched her head, and found it to be damp with what she correctly assumed to be blood. "I must have hit my head on a rock while I was distracted," she thought.

What concerned her though was that she had no idea how much time had passed, or where she was. She could no longer hear the rushing of the water, was missing her phone, and instead of stone, she seemed to be sitting on soft sand. And while the cave had previously been quite chilly, it was now an almost comfortable temperature.

She stood up, starting to panic. Raising her arms above her head, she could not feel a roof to the cave above her. Never being one to scream, her breath quickened, and she started to shake a little as she slowly walked forward with her arms outstretched, searching for a wall. She did not find one immediately, but instead felt a warm, very slow breeze coming from one direction. Following it, she felt the sand underneath her slowly give way to a fleshy, soft floor. She reached down, and found it to be slightly damp. "What is this place?" she thought, becoming scared now in a different way.

Leah's hands finally found a wall. To her surprise, she could see the outline of her hands when she pressed them against the wall, which seemed to be a similar material as the floor. She walked on, and suddenly found herself pressed to the warm, soft, slightly damp the floor. She had slipped. The floor had seemed to shiver a little on impact. Rising shakily, she removed her shoes, tied the strings together, and decided to carry them and walk barefoot from then on for better traction.

Throughout this entire time, a warm, gentle breeze had been blowing, and the air in the cave had steadily become warmer. There also seemed to be a subtle smell, which Leah couldn't quite place. Her nipples became hard once more though, and she felt her slit start to become wet in her cotton panties. She marveled at how she could become aroused at a time like this. She crossed her arms, hugging herself for a moment when suddenly, she heard a noise. She held her breath and listened more intently. She heard it again. It sounded almost like a snake, slowly slithering across the floor. She became terrified at the thought of there being other animals in this strange cave. Her breath quickened once more, and her heart started to pound in her chest.

Squinting in the very dim light, Leah tried to see the source of the sound. While she was concentrating on trying to see, something suddenly wrapped itself around her waist and pulled her back, pulling her into some warm, squishy, quivering mass.

This time, she couldn't stop herself from screaming as she dropped her shoes and frantically tried to free herself. She found the tentacle-like thing wrapped around her waist though to be extremely strong and slippery. She could not move it, even a little; it was too strong.

More tentacles wrapped themselves around her wrists and held her arms apart. Leah squirmed wildly, her dress getting tangled, pulling tightly against her breasts and riding up so that her white cotton panties and soft belly were exposed. She felt helpless squirming about, and couldn't stop thinking about the worst; That this monster would slowly eat her, or snap her bones like twigs, killing her, and no one would ever know what had happened to her.

This was not to be though, and its intentions became clear when it wrapped two tentacles around her knees, slowly pulling her legs apart.

Leah froze, as another tentacle then started to slowly snake its way up her leg. She shivered at its warm, caressing, surprisingly gentle touch. It slowly stroked the outside of her panties, and she cringed as he found herself already wet. Creeping inside, it gently caressed her clit, lips, and finally rubbed against her slit. Leah, feeling conflicted, wanted to both cry and moan at the same time. The tentacle retreated for a moment, before taking ahold of her panties and ripping them off as though they were made of paper. Leah whimpered at the feeling of being so exposed. Her legs were bound tightly and spread, as the warm, somehow arousing air made her exposed pussy and clit swell and become puffy with need.

The creature behind her quivered, and she felt a large mass from it grow between her legs. The creature seemed to be capable of forming itself into any shape at will. The mass grew, and attached itself to her swollen pussy. Leah moaned as she was placed into an almost sitting position on top of it. A fleshy tongue-like thing formed and started to lick her pussy. It made circles around her clit, occasionally stopping for a tantalizing moment to suck on it. It rubbed itself between her lips, teasing her pussy, going further back and rimming her asshole before coming back and doing it all over again.

While this was going on, another tentacle began to explore the rest of her body. Leah was squirming for a different reason now, fears forgotten, and mindlessly begging for more, more. It briefly occurred that maybe there was some kind of substance in the air that was making her feel this way. But she didn't care. Her body was hot, needy. She craved the warm, fleshy tentacles' touch. She needed it, all over her, inside her.

The tentacle made its way up her squirming, soft belly, caressing and drawing intricate patterns as it went. When it made its way to between her breasts, it found the dress to be in the way, so it quickly ripped that off too. Leah was now naked, squirming helplessly on top of the warm, fleshy tongue playing with her most sensitive parts, as her breasts swung freely, her back pressed against this strange, quivering creature.

The tentacle explored Leah's upper body, prodding her breasts, tasting her sweaty armpits. It wrapped itself around her right breast and began to squeeze and knead it slowly, as another tentacle on her left side did the same. Both tentacles found her nipples, and began to suck on them while continuing to knead her breasts. Leah moaned loudly. Between the milking of her breasts, and the warm, fleshy tongue sucking on her clit and playing with her pussy, it was too much. She squirmed in the tentacles grasp and came, moaning loudly.

The creature took this as an opportunity to shove another tentacle in her mouth. Leah found this to be rather uncomfortable, but no matter how much she bit down on it, it stayed put. It then started to slowly leak a strange, musky fluid onto her tongue. It was like nothing she had ever tasted before, but if the air had made her horny before, it was like this was the source of whatever was in the air. Pure arousal. It made Leah relaxed, and even though she had just cum, her pussy and clit swelled up again as though she hadn't cum at all. Leah relaxed, and enjoyed this for a while, losing track of time as the fluid leaking onto her tongue kept her high and relaxed, the tentacles kneaded and milked her breasts, and the fleshy tongue played with her. She sucked on the tentacle a bit, played with the slit where fluid came from, and it gushed a little more, filling her mouth with the fluid. She was addicted to whatever this creature was producing.

She came twice more from this treatment before the situation progressed. The tongue that had been playing and rubbing up and down her pussy started to pay more attention to sucking on Leah's clit, which was fine with Leah. Slowly though, she felt a bump form underneath her pussy where she was sitting. "Finally, fuck me," she thought as the bump began to grow and swell beneath her already swollen and needy pussy.

It continued to grow until Leah was fully penetrated on it. She could only guess how big it was, but it filled her satisfyingly and completely. She moaned again from the tentacle stuffed in her mouth leaking that sweet, mind-numbing fluid, the tentacles kneading and sucking on her breasts, the one sucking on her clit and now the one deep inside her. Her pussy clenched down on it as she came again, and then it started to move. The tentacle inside her pussy retracted itself and penetrated her slowly, the mound she was sitting on losing contact with her pussy for the first time in a while (though the one on her clit kept sucking). Every time it penetrated Leah, it seemed to get a little longer, until it was pressing up against her cervix. Any discomfort Leah would've felt was erased with the fluid she was sucking out of the tentacle.

The tentacles' pace quickened. It was fucking Leah wildly now, while the others tightened their grasp to keep her still against the body of the creature. Finally, it penetrated her womb, where it stopped suddenly, swelled, and began shooting large bursts of liquid, filling her. Leah screamed around the tentacle in her mouth, as she had the most earth-shattering orgasm yet. Her body was hot, her pussy swollen. The creature's cum filling her womb was exactly what she had been craving. Her pussy clamped down on it. The creature was still filling her when she finished her orgasm. She was less horny now, but rather in a state of contentment. She didn't understand the creature's intent with her, but she wanted to be filled. Her belly started to expand as she was filled with more of the creature's hot cum. It showed no signs of stopping. The creature kneaded and sucked on her breasts and clit more slowly now. Her body was so wet, the tentacles made a lewd sucking sound.

Finally, the creature seemed to be cumming less. Leah's once young and rather trim belly was so round and full, she looked like she was ready to give birth. She came once more at the thought of being impregnated by this creature.

As though reading her mind, it began to shudder against her back, and Leah saw small bumps traveling through the tentacle in her pussy towards her belly. She moaned and came again as the first one popped into her swollen pussy and made its way towards her cum-filled belly. One after another they travelled through the tentacle to land inside her fertile womb. Leah lost count of how many after 30. The feeling of them entering her pussy one after another was indescribable, and she came again and again from the sensation, almost cumming constantly.

Eventually, Leah was completely filled with the creature's cum and eggs. Her belly was so huge, she could no longer see her lower half when she looked down. The tentacle in her pussy retracted itself. A bit of its cum slowly leaked out of her pussy. The one on her clit also ceased sucking.

The amount of times Leah came and the energy spent during this whole ordeal exhausted her, and she suddenly felt very tired. The tentacle continued to slowly massage and suck on her breasts, and massaged other parts of her body as well, like her newly impregnated belly, as the creature pulled Leah into itself, set her into a comfortable position, and continued to feed her its addictive fluid. Leah, now comfortable and content, soon fell asleep, surrounded and cared for by this strange creature...

***

Leah awoke sometime later from a dreamless sleep. She felt heavy, and her breasts were sore. With a look down at her body, she suddenly remembered what had happened to her. Overwhelmed by the situation, she started to cry, until a tentacle gently pushed its way into her mouth and fed her more of its sweet, delicious fluid. Leah sucked eagerly on it as the tentacles got to work again on her breasts, which she dimly realized were swollen and filled with milk.

The fluid and the tentacles milking her soon made Leah aroused. Squirming a little in her fleshy nest, the creature seemed to understand her needs and formed a tentacle to suck on her clit. Her clit was fat and swollen, and it didn't take long for her to cum, moaning around the tentacle in her mouth.

And so, this was how Leah spent an unknown amount of time. Days, weeks, months, it was impossible to tell. Her mind was only filled with pleasure, as the tentacle kept her high and cared for all her needs. She would wake, feed while the tentacles milked her breasts and massaged her ever growing belly, cum a few times, and then drift back into a dreamless sleep.

Leah did not know exactly when the eggs inside her hatched, but after a while she felt the little babies swimming around inside her. Sometimes she would even be able to see them moving on the outside of her taut belly. When she was awake and feeding on the creatures delicious fluid while it sucked her breasts and clit noisily, the thought of giving birth to these wriggling little things gave her more powerful orgasms than she had even had before. She was excited to see what they looked like, and her drugged brain clouded with pleasure hoped she could stay here in bliss with her captor forever.

Eventually during one of these sessions, while the tentacles were sucking her nipples and clit and massaging her breasts, Leah had just finished another mind blowing orgasm when she felt her stomach begin to contract, and knew it was time. The creature seemed to understand too, and removed its tentacle from her mouth, breasts and clit. It gently set her on the ground, leaving Leah in peace while she birthed. The feeling of the first one wriggling and squirming deep in her pussy was indescribable as she moaned loudly and spread her legs. After a few minutes, she felt its small, slender tentacles emerge from her wet pussy. They were about the size of plums. She came, squirting into the air. The hatchling, hungry and looking for milk, noticed this fluid and latched itself onto Leah's clit, sucking hungrily for a few moments before realizing that this was not what it was looking for. Leah's hands trembled as she took ahold of her breasts and milked herself. Milk squirted from her swollen breasts, and the little creature slowly climbed up her body as more began making their way down Leah's pussy.

They all took their time coming out, and Leah was again in an almost constant state of orgasm between the hatchlings wriggling inside her pussy and in between her legs and the ones taking turns sucking on her breasts and slurping up the milk that had spilled onto the rest of her body. Finally, all the hatchlings had made their way out of Leah's pussy.

Leah would feed these hatchlings, occasionally falling asleep, as they grew steadily in size and strength, until the time came for them to move onto other sources of food. Leah did not know what these creatures would eat as adults, but she understood her time with them was over when they all squirmed their way over to their father. They were now extremely strong and bigger than grapefruits.

The monster and its spawn unceremoniously left Leah, disappearing around a corner into the depths of the dim cave. Leah sat forlorn for a moment. The creatures and the pleasure they had provided had been like a drug that she had been addicted to, but now this pleasure had been abruptly taken away from her, and she did not know what to do. She was hungry, in more ways than one. So, she stood, the dried cum cracking on her body as she did so, and walked off to see what other mysteries this strange cave held...

wjames11
wjames11
10 Followers