Alien Encounter

Story Info
I Bumped into an Alien Spacecraft One Night.
3.3k words
4.47
18k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 )

It happened in a flash! I had had an argument with my fiancé and I had taken my car out to drive around and blow off some steam. As I crested a hill in the back country I met an alien vessel as it took off.

Actually I met the landing strut of the alien vessel. I don't think it did much damage to the ship but it killed me! And darn near destroyed my car! It was a red, 2006 Mustang convertible. Not a priceless antique, but I really loved that car!

When I came to I was alone in an empty room, lying on a bed. It was hard to tell how large the room was. It was all grey, there were no corners so it was hard for me to tell where the floor walls and ceiling came together. It was weird! As I was lying there trying to pull my memories together Some One started to speak to me.

"We have taken responsibility for the accident" the voice told me. "We should not have been there. Our ethos requires that we take all steps to correct such a mistake. And we have done so in this case. Your vehicle has been restored to the best of our ability as have you. We have corrected certain inadequacies in the design of both you and your vehicle. We hope this makes up for the damage you have suffered."

"We apologize for the inconvenience but we have had to impede your ability to discuss this event with anyone!"

"Wha...what does that mean?" I asked. I was still pretty groggy from what ever they had done to me.

"We are not ready to be discovered by your race." the voice explained. "We are able for you to retain your memory of what happened but we can not allow you to speak of it with others."

The next thing I knew I was standing next to my car by the side of the road. I heard a rushing sound and, looking up, I saw a circular light disappearing into the heavens.

It took me a few minutes to pull myself together but I got into my car and drove home. I noticed that the car seemed to drive a little smoother than I was used to. When I parked in the garage I took a couple of minutes to walk around the car. The dent in the left back panel was gone. The rust spot on the driver's door that I had been meaning to fix was also gone. In fact the car looked like it had just come out of the factory.

When I went inside I found Rebecca sitting at the kitchen table nursing a cup of coffee.

"Are you feeling better?" she asked.

"It was the strangest thing," I started to tell her about my evening. But while I could recall it all I found I could not tell her anything about the events. I finally just told her I had a headache and went to bed.

The next several days were normal in most ways but very abnormal in others. I really couldn't tell anyone about the aliens or the accident. No matter how I tried to approach the subject I was unable to communicate about it. I couldn't speak of it. I couldn't write things down. Nothing!

I went back to where the accident had occurred. There was no sign that anything had happened.

It took me a couple of days to start to notice some things. First, I didn't have to refuel the car! I was getting tremendous milage! Over 100mpg! The tires were perfect. There was nothing wrong with the car in any way! All the little squeaks and rattles were gone!

I also found that the car was invulnerable! No scratches. The paint could not be damaged. A neighbor kid hit it with his bike. Nothing! No dent, no scratch! It was as if it never happened!

And I had also gotten some upgrades. No more allergies. No headaches. I felt wonderful. No aches. No pains. No nothing! It was great!

After about a month I thought I had gotten it all figures out. Then one night after the usual make-out and sex with Bekka she rolled over and said that I felt different.

I wasn't sure what she meant but the next morning after a shower I noticed in the mirror that I was pretty buff! I hadn't really worked out all that much but my abs were more obvious. My torso was more muscular and my arms and legs were also bulging with a new physique. I looked like an Olympic swimmer!

And it is a little embarrassing to mention but my penis was larger than before. Not by much. Hardly noticeable when flaccid. An inch longer when erect.

That night Bekka pulled me onto her at the couch as we were watching TV. We had made love just the night before. Usually Bekka was good for at least a week. But tonight she was really feeling amorous.

"Come on honey, I need to feel you in me again!" Her hand was drifting over my groin. She was squeezing and pawing at my dick, encouraging it to grow, to get larger and larger.

"Your dick seems to be bigger than before," she told me with a salacious grin. "Have you been taking supplements?"

"No, nothing like that. Do you really think I'm larger than before?"

"Oh, yeah! Larger. Stiffer and larger than before. I noticed it for sure last night! Now come on! I want to put this nice cock to work!"

And she did! As we were getting into bed she leaned forward and put her face right in my groin. Now, Bekka had never expressed any real interest in oral sex. But tonight she took a deep breath thru her nose and then she reached out slowly with her tongue and licked my cock head. She licked up the precum that was slowly seeping from my dick.

And then, as I watched in amazement, she took my dick head into her mouth and started sucking and licking!

"So good," she moaned. "SO good. Why did I never notice how good you taste? I want to drink you like a protein shake when you're ready to cum!"

The sex that night was more intense and more erotic than any I could remember! Bekka did things that she had never done before! And she asked me to do things that I had never done before. At least not with her!

When I was ready to ejaculate Bekka pulled me up so that I was sitting on her tits. Then she pulled my dick to her mouth and jacked me off over her face and into her mouth. She had NEVER done that before! And she liked it!

In fact she didn't let me go! She kept on sucking and licking until I was rock hard again. Then she flipped me onto my back and rode me like a cowgirl! I think she came a couple of times before she slumped forward and gave me the hottest kiss I had ever gotten!

I was squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples and she was enjoying the attention.

That night was the start of a whole new sex life for Bekka and I.

Sex became more frequent. We were having sex several times a week! And the sex itself was more intense. We worked together like a well rehearsed team. Bekka was really into oral sex! She would tease me to erection, fuck herself to several orgasms and then drain me dry! Either sucking me hollow or jacking me off over her tits or her face and into her hair!

And she always made a point of scooping up my sperm and licking it off her fingers. I don't know if I had not noticed before or if it was something Bekka had never done before. Her tongue seemed longer. She would lick off her fingers. She would suck each finger into her mouth. She would run her tongue over and between her fingers while smiling at me! Then she would run her tongue around her lips and making a point of showing off how long and flexible her tongue was now! It was sexy as hell! And she got better and better at using that tongue to excite my dick!

Over time she got more and more aggressive! She would pull my dick between her tits and then crawl over me so that I had unfettered access to her cunt which I would eat out until she had to pull herself away from me.

And she was also losing weight. Her waist became more slender. She lost the cellulite that she had begun to collect on her upper thighs. She was starting to get the 'bikini' figure she had always wished for.

One night she was sitting at her vanity as I got undressed for bed. I didn't think she was going to put the moves on me, we had had an afternoon delight which was very unusual for us.

She was regarding her image in the mirror.

"Honey, do you notice anything different about me?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I think my boobs are getting bigger! My bras don't fit the way they used to. I've never had this spillage here." She indicated her cleavage. Now that she had pointed it out I could see that there were small hillocks of flesh peeking from under her bra cups forming a more noticeable bust.

"Well, why don't you go to Victoria's Secret or someplace and find out." I suggested.

"I wouldn't mind if I got a little heftier in the chest." she remarked. "You wouldn't mind would you? All guys like big tits. I'm only a B cup. It might be exciting to be larger, huh?"

We cuddled up in bed and I didn't think much about it until two days later.

"Hun, I went to a bra shop this afternoon. I've grown to a C-cup bra. The salesperson said women often change sizes as they get older. I bought two bras. 34-C instead of 34-B's. They seem to fit bettie! What do you think?"

"I can't really tell from all the way over here," I told her. "Come closer so I can get a better look."

Seconds later Rebecca was straddling my lap and leaning over me to press her tits to my face.

"Can you see better now, honey?" she chuckled.

"Yes, much better. You do seem to have expanded a little." I cupped her breasts in my hands. "You're a bit more of a handful now!" I was pinching her nipples and squeezing her boobs in my hands. She was a bit larger than I was accustomed to.

We fooled around a bit and soon enough Rebecca had slipped herself onto my erection.

"Oh, honey! I'm not the only one that seems to have expanded! You feel thicker and longer almost every time we fuck!" Rebecca used to call it 'making love' now it was 'fucking'! Either way I thought that she was right. The next morning I measured myself while I jacked off in the shower. Sure enough now I stretched the tape at almost nine inches! At least three inches longer than I had been before my alien encounter! I wondered if they considered a big dick an 'improvement'?

It was for sure that Rebecca considered it an improvement! She would paw at my groin almost every day! Her interest in sex was greatly increased. Sex had been a once a week activity and I was often the instigator. Now it was every other day or more. And Bekka was the one that started it as often as not. She would stroke my dick, she would encourage me to grow erect and then she would either jack me off or give me a blow job! And then we would fuck like animals. And Bekka always cleaned me up afterward!

I have mentioned that Bekka had not been into oral sex. Now she truly enjoyed it! She learned to use her tongue in all sorts of creative ways. And I enjoyed them as much as she did! She even tried to deep throat me once in a while. But she complained that I was too long and she would gag when she tried to take me deeper than the back of her mouth.

We went on like this for a couple of months. Our bodies continued to evolve. We didn't talk about it. But I could tell that Rebecca was getting more and more busty! I checked her bras once in a while. Her first trip to Victoria's Secret had resulted in her buying a C-cup bra.

She slowly expanded thru D, DD, and DDD! I finally said something when her next bra had a label that said "Goddess 32-GG" I asked her about it.

"Oh, honey, Victoria's Secret doesn't offer anything in my size anymore! I've gotten so much larger!"

She smiled down at her chest as she wobbled her boobs back and forth.

"All the guys notice me now! And some of the girls where I work are noticing too! I think some of them are jealous and some others are attracted to me now that I rock these big Double G's! I wonder if I'm going to get any bigger? Would you mind it I got bigger? You know, like in the J or K or even an L-cup bra? What do you think?" She was softly stroking my erection as she asked.

"As long as you're comfortable," I told her while cupping her big fat tits with both hands. I strummed my thumbs over her nipples which caused her to purr contentedly. She loved it when I played with her tits and nipples. And so did I!

We fucked like rabbits that night! I blew three loads into and onto Bekka while she had at least five orgasms. She had become multi-orgasmic as my cock had grown larger and larger! Now she was able to rocket from one orgasm to another. She would insist on riding me to climax after climax! Then she would nurse me back to full strength and use my erection to slap her nipples and rub her teats with my dick head. Finally she would fold her huge tits around my stiffie and stroke me off with her boobs!

Rebecca constantly dressed in more revealing clothing. Clothing that would highlight her now awesome curves. SHort skits, tight sweaters. blouses that were low cut, midriff bearing and thin enough that I could see her nipples as they peeked thru the fabric!

She was a constant cause of hard-ons. Both mine and lots of other men. And she seemed to enjoy the attention! Before my accident she had been kind of shy. No longer. Now she took care to emphasize her largess. Some times she would come home from work and go change into something even more revealing. More slutty! Sexier!

I was watching the evening news when Rebecca slid onto the sofa next to me. She sat there quietly for a moment before pulling her shoulders back and smirking proudly down at her massive breasts. She had continued to expand. Her figure was amazing!

"We had some fun today at work," she announced. At the same time she shimmied her tits a little, causing stress lines to occur in her blouse. It took a few moments for things to settle down.

"Some of the girls have been accusing me of getting implants now that I stretch the tape over 53 inches!" She shimmied her tits again to be sure that she had my attention. "So I took them into the Woman's Room and let them prove that it wasn't true!"

"This 34-MM bra is a little small and I was squeezing out, see?" She unbuttoned her blouse so I could see her immensities welling up out of her bra cups, forming a wonderful cleavage.

"I took off my bra and let them look at it. It was so cute, they examined it closely. One of them held it up to her own inadequate boobies and even put the cups over her face and took some deep breathes!"

"It was just a few moments until I had one girl squeezing each of my big titties while two others were sucking and licking my nipples. The one that was looking at my bra kneeled in front of me and lifted up my skirt. I wasn't wearing panties so it was so easy for her to start to pay homage to my cunny. Her tongue wasn't as long as yours but she did a real good job.

"I came three times before they were willing to admit that I was all natural. I told them the truth, that I had no idea how it was happening. But I'm real happy that it is happening! I love my big titties! I can't believe that I used to be content when I was just a miserably small 34-B cup! If I had known what it was like to be REALLY busty I would have gotten implants! But now I don't have to! These are so much fun, aren't they?"

"Here!" She pulled my head between here mammoth mammaries and started to motor-boat. Then she pulled me to her left boob and tried to smother me with it! When she let me get a breath of air she had some how pulled my cock out of my pants and gotten it to full erection!

Before I could react she climbed on top of me and proved that she still didn't have on panties when she sank six inches onto my rod! That was half way! Along with her massive increase in boobs size I had also blossomed! When fully erect I was just a bit more than a foot long! And thicker than either of us could reach around with one hand.

This didn't stop Rebecca from taking me deep into her pussy and throat. I don't know if it was the constant practice or what, but Becca didn't seem to have gag reflex anymore! She could lick and suck and nurse on the tip of my cock. Then she could slowly take more and more of my dick into her mouth. When she reached the back of her mouth, where she used to have to stop, she could now adjust the angle and take me even further into her throat. She would end up with her lips pressed up against my ball sack while she hummed in appreciation and enjoyment. And I'll tell you, that humming felt wonderful!

She would open her mouth even wider and extend her tongue to lick my balls, encouraging me to blast my load down her throat. As soon as she felt me cumming she would pull back and drain me into her mouth. She would savor my cum before swallowing all that I had to offer. Then she would pull me into place so I could pound her pussy! Amazing!

And we are going at it morning, noon and night! I'd love to meet those aliens and express my appreciation for the "improvements" that they have given me and thru me, to Rebecca! We seem to have reached the limits of those improvements. Rebecca is happy as hell with her mammoth melons. She reaches between 52 and 54 inches depending on the time of month. And I have settled in at 12 1/2 inches long and 8 inches in circumference. It's not perfectly circular, it's almost 3 inches at it's thickest. It seems to drive Becca crazy, she cums and cums! And loves it!

When the aliens decide that we are ready to meet them, the world is going to go crazy! I can't wait!

The EnDDDD

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers