Big Aren't They?

Story Info
My GF's Aunt is Amazing!
4.1k words
4.58
41.6k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

My girlfriend and I were visiting her Mom for the week between semesters at TITS. Yeah, I know. It's a funny acronym. The Institute of Technology and Science is a well respected but little known university. I went there because I was an athlete and they offered a full ride. Emily was there because the women in her family had been attending for generations. Her Mom and Aunt had both graduated. Her Grandma had gone there and a whole bunch of other women in the family had attended as well.

Emily and I had only been dating for a little while but I knew as soon as I met her that I was interested. Really interested. When I first saw Emily she had been sunbathing behind her dorm in a secluded little nook. As soon as she realized that I had stumbled across her Emily put on a bulky hoodie. But it had been too late! Emily was one of those quietly sexy girls. Big tits, no waist and legs that went on forever. You would have no idea if you had not seen her in a bikini as I had! In every day life Emily looked like a nerd. Well, she was a nerd! Smart as a whip, she usually wore glasses which hid her amazing blue eyes. She held her hair back with a plastic headband and wore bulky loose clothes that gave no hint as to the amazing body underneath!

I was smart enough to play it slow. I introduced myself in the cafeteria that served the four dorms in our quadrant. I struck up a conversation a couple of times and didn't push things. When I finally asked her out we had been talking for a couple of weeks. Later Emily told me that she had decided that I was gay because I didn't hit on her at once. She was actually relieved that I asked her out since she liked me!

Anyway, we were still getting to know each other. Nothing more than a few kisses between us, no fooling around. No hanky-panky. But we were building up to it, I thought.

So we were visiting her Mom, who was divorced. Her Mom lived with her sister, Aunt Ruth in a nice rancher on the edge of town.

Her Mom seemed to be a traditional housewife. When we first met she told me to call her "Mom". She worked part time in a day-care facility. Around the house she usually wore an apron, Mom jeans and loose blouses. Mom wasn't as well built as Emily who I had discovered, wore a Double F cup bra! (I found out by snooping around her laundry basket!) Aunt Ruth was an Executive Assistant at some tech start-up. She was a stout woman. Short and bulky. Really bulky!

Oh hell, 'Bulky' is a euphemism for giant tits! You could not miss them! It's not like she was a show off. She wore a lot of roomy cardigan sweaters, and floppy tops. But there was no way she could hide those two enormous breasts no matter how she dressed! I could see them coming and going. In profile she was just amazing!

Mom had insisted that Emily and I have different rooms. Which was fine with me. Emily and I had not had any really intimate contact and I wasn't going to be comfortable sleeping in the same room even if we did have separate beds!

During dinner, that first night, I got the feeling that Aunt Ruth was checking me out. She smiled at me. I think she even winked at me a time or two. But I decided that I was just imagining things.

I volunteered to put the dishes in the dishwasher after I cleared the table. Mom and Emily sat down to watch some TV and Aunt Ruth wandered into the kitchen.

She leaned up against the counter and watched me rinse the dishes and put them into the dishwasher.

"Emily has done well for herself. You're a real cutie," she told me while smiling at me.

"Well, thank you, Aunt Ruth. That's very kind of you."

"Emily told us that you were an athlete. A gymnast, she said."

"That's right. I'm a gymnast."

"I guess that means that you are all muscular and toned, right?"

"Oh, well," I started to say. But Aunt Ruth didn't wait for me to finish the sentence. She reached out and pulled my shirt up to my shoulders!

"Oh, MY! Look at all those muscles! You could be a fitness model! Look at your abs! And pecs!" She was running her hands over me as she spoke. She fluttered her fingertips over my nipples and pinched each one.

"Are you sensitive?" She asked.

"Um yeah, I guess." I admired.

"Have you and Emily gotten to know each other yet?"

"Not really. We've only been dating a few weeks" I told her.

"I bet you like how well stacked she is, don't you?"

"Um..."

Aunt Ruth slipped out of the bulky cardigan she was wearing.

"You can tell me the truth. I mean, look at me!" She arched her back while smiling up at me. She was wearing a sleeveless pull over that barely stretched enough to contain those amazingly huge tits!

I now had a clear look at just how busty Aunt Ruth was! And she was BUSTY. Aunt Ruth had, by far, the largest set of breasts I had ever seen in real life. I had seen pictures of women that were similar. But they were probably photoshopped. Or they had had breast augmentation several times. That was not the case with Aunt Ruth, I was sure!

A little embarrassed, I looked away after my first glance.

"You don't have to be shy," Aunt Ruth told me with a chuckle. "I know what I look like. I like what I look like! I like the attention that my huge breasts draw from men and women! There aren't many women around that are as well built as I am! I have to get my bras custom made as well as most of my blouses and tops. When you have a sixty inch bust riding over a twenty eight inch waist and forty-two inch hips you tend to attract a lot of attention. And I enjoy the attention!" While she was talking she had started to swivel her shoulders from side to side which caused her boobs to quiver and shimmy to and fro!

I admit I was watching. Hell, I was staring! Sixty inch breasts? Holy Smokes! I couldn't take my eyes off them! Aunt Ruth was now bouncing on her toes and her melons were rising and falling!

While she had been talking she had continued to stroke her hands over my torso. Once in a while she would grip my ass which would result in her pressing those giant tits against me. I have to admit that I was getting aroused from watching her tease me!

And Aunt Ruth noticed the result. I was sprouting a hard-on.

"Oh, my. Look at this!" she exclaimed as she stroked my growing erection thru my pants. "You have a big stiff!e don't you Randy? Is it going to get bigger?" She smiled into my eyes while keeping one hand on my abdominals and the other on my cock. I was so shocked that I couldn't move! Emily hadn't fondled my erection yet! And here was her built-like-a-brick-shithouse Aunt groping me in the kitchen!

"How big do you get, Randy?"

"I haven't measured it," I told her. "But it gets bigger!" I couldn't keep a touch of pride out of my voice. I knew that I had a big dick. I hadn't measured it, tho.

"Well, let me take care of this and I'll measure it for you, Honey!"

"But Aunt Ruth! What about Emily?"

"What about her? She hasn't had any experience. I think one of you should know what you're doing when you crawl into bed together. And who better to learn from than Aunt Ruth, who has had a lot of experience? I'd love to share what I have learned with you! Now come here!"

Using my erection as a handle Aunt Ruth dragged me to her bedroom.

She gently sat me down on her bed and caressed my groin thru my pants. It wasn't long before I was at full strength. At some point she had pulled my hands to her breasts and encouraged me to fondle them!

She wasn't wearing a bra! There was just huge mountains of breast flesh with a thin cotton layer between them and my hands1

There was no way I could control those marvelously massive mounds of mammary flesh. But I tried. I squeezed, pinched, pushed and pulled on her tits. I was having a blast playing with the largest boobs I had ever imagined.

"Hold on a moment, Randy," she told me. Leaning away from me she slipped her arms out of the pull-over that she had on. She was smiling into my eyes as she pulled down her neckline until her breasts tumbled out into the open! Her nipples were hard and poked out almost an inch from the surrounding flesh.

"Now keep on going! I was enjoying what you were doing!"

She didn't have to ask twice! I pulled on her nipples to make them protrude even further. Then I strummed them with my thumbs and finally I leaned down enough that I could wrap my lips around her nearest nipple to suck and lick.

Aunt Ruth was moaning and letting out little yips of happiness while I worked. She used both hands to pull me tightly to her tits. It was difficult to get a deep breathe from under all that tit! But I struggled thru!

"Honey, you do that so well! I love the feelings your lips and tongue are giving me! Don't stop! But let me get this out into the open where I can deal with it!"

She pushed me away from her just enough that she was able to unzip and open my fly. It was a struggle for her but she managed to extract my erection from my pants.

"Oh, my God, I need both hands to hold this huge dick! I've never had one like this before! I want to find out how big it is, Randy. Let me measure it, please? I promise I'll take good care of it for you but I need to see what I'm working with!"

In a flash she bounced off the bed and grabbed a tape measure that was on her dresser. As she came back to where I was sitting her breasts were shaking and knocking into each other. It was a hell of a sight! She took a moment to stand in front of me allowing me to get a good look at her. 'Top heavy' didn't begin to describe Aunt Ruth. Her tits stuck out past her shoulders and filled her torso from just below her armpits to past her waist. She had said sixty inches and I didn't doubt it for a moment!

Her nipples, centered in aureola the size of saucers, pointed away from each other. Some how,, despite their overwhelming size they managed to look perky! I just wanted to drive my head between them and motorboat her until I passed out!

She sat back down next to me. She carefully put one end of the tape on top of my cock where it met my abdomen. Then she pulled the tape the length of my cock unit she had it all the way to the tip of my cock head.

"Oh, Randy! Look at this! Just over 11 1/2 inches long! That's insane! And thick!" She wrapped her tape around the thickest part. "Oh, Jesus help me! Almost exactly 7 inches in circumference! I can't touch my middle finger to my thumb! It's too thick! I can't imagine what this is going to feel like! I can't wait to find out!"

"Randy, if you want to attract the ladies wear a pair of grey sweat pants! It will let your huge cock be noticed! Women like me love that sort of thing!"

Aunt Ruth gave me my first lesson then. She didn't rush! She worked slowly to undress me. She took time to make sure that I was thoroughly kissed as she worked. She would unbutton a couple of buttons and then lick and kiss the skin that she had exposed. Her fingers explored what she had found.

By the time she had me naked I swear my dick was harder and longer than when she started. Of course she had been rubbing herself against me this whole time. Her tits were so big that just one of them was able to completely cover my chest.

Her nipples were rock hard as she make sure to rub them against me time and again.

"I can't wait to see what your huge cock is going to feel like, Randy! But I want to be in charge, I want to ride you like a cowgirl! Let me get you nice and slippery and then I'll ride you like a bucking, fucking bronco!

She slid down my body and took the head of my dick into her mouth. It wasn't easy! I could see that she was having a hard time!

"So thick and so big! Let me try this..." She slid her lips down one side and up the other. She did this three or four times. Her tongue came out to spread her saliva all over me. The excess slipped down to cool my balls.

She slid up and battered my face with her tits. She swung them to and fro, forcing my head deeper and deeper into her cleavage! It was dark and warm in there! I was gasping for air when she pulled back.

There was a hot look in her eyes as she knelt above me. I couldn't see what was happening. Her enormous tits were resting heavily on my torso as she leaned over me. They blocked my view. Her breasts overlapped my torso by almost a foot on either side. I had no hope of seeing what she was doing! But I could feel it as she rubbed my cock against the lips of her pussy. She was dripping wet and between what her pussy was oozing out and the saliva that she had spread around there was plenty of lubrication.

"Oh, this is going to be great! Let me..." her voice died away as she sank slowly down my shaft.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! So thick and long and it feels amazing as I get to take more and more of you!" Thanks to her efforts she had managed to jam the head of my dick between her nether lips. But there was still nine or ten inches of steel hard shaft to go!

Aunt Ruth kept up her efforts. Her mountainous breasts kept up a rhythmic pace against me as she rocked back and forth. Even when she leaned back her tits still rested upon my chest! I could feel her nipples as they scrapped against me. She was taking almost half of my shaft as she worked. I could see the heat in her eyes rising as she got closer and closer to reaching an orgasm!

"Don't help," she gasped. I realized that I had started to drive my hips up into her. Apparently I had inadvertently given her more than she could handle at the moment. I relaxed and let my hips rest on the mattress while she kept rising and falling working to take more and more!

"I want it all!" She gasped! "But I have to work up to it." Her hips rested on my groin far a short moment and then she began again.

After pounding herself up and down for another several minutes she froze in place! I could feel her pussy clamping and releasing me as she began to cum and cum. Her eyes were closed but tears were leaking down her cheeks as she experienced a massive orgasm.

When she stopped shaking and quivering she slowly drew herself up and off me. My groin was soaked with her juices!

Breathing heavily Aunt Ruth slumped forward and her tits completely enveloped me! My head disappeared from view in her cleavage! Boobs bigger than basketballs rested on the mattress to either side of my head, covered my shoulders and held my arms immobile!

After a few moments I struggled to roll Aunt Ruth off me. As I did so my hard-on slid back into her. It was only a couple of inches but it was enough to cause her to groan in response.

Aa soon as I was on top I started to thrust myself lightly into her. Reflexively her legs came up and wrapped around my waist. Her arms entwined around me neck and she was panting into my ear as I worked.

It didn't take Aunt Ruth long to reach another climax. Again she was moaning and groaning while using her arms and legs to pull me tightly against her amazing bosom!

"Please, honey, please cum for me! I've never been fucked like this before. Guys usually paw at my huge melons, thrust into my active pussy and cum almost at once. Some times I'll get a second go-round with them but it never lasts as long as you have! You are amazing, Randy, just amazing! Squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples and cum for me, please!

It was hard to keep my hands on her nipples because her tits were making huge movements. But I pinched, and squeezed and licked and sucked as best I could. Frankly it was watching her eyes as she came again that tipped me over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Aunt Ruth, I'm cumming!" I announced.

"Over me! Cum all over me, Randy! I want to see you blast you load all over me,' She was crying in happiness!

I ripped myself from between her pussy lips, dropped my big hard-on onto her stomach and shot off three or four ropes of cum before I pushed myself between her titans and dropped the rest of my jism between her tits. She grabbed hold of her tits and pushed and pulled on them. When she pulled her hands apart we both could see how my cum was coating the inner slopes of both of her tits!

Aunt Ruth was smiling and giggling as she pushed my jism around with both hands.

"So warm!" She smiled up at me. "So good and warm! I love your cum! Its so tasty! How did you get so good at sex? You've worn me out, stud! Now kiss me and let me get some rest! You are the best! I've never been fucked so well! I will want lots more, you know!"

Aunt Ruth patted me on the cheek, gave me a peck and rolled over. She was asleep by the time I was closing the door behind me!

I was worn out, too. I decided to go to my room and see if I could get a nap. Luckily I didn't bump into anyone on my way. I closed the door behind me, dropped onto the bed and was asleep as my head hit the pillow!

I woke up from my nap when someone sat down on the edge of my bed. It was Aunt Ruth. She was smiling down at me, looking over the huge shelf that her breasts made under her tee shirt.

The tee shirt read "BIG AREN'T THEY?"

Aunt Ruth smirked at me as she shimmied her shoulders. Her boobs bounced and heaved, the movement caused her massive milkers to work her shirt free of the shorts she had on.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked. Her mams were still moving gently as I watched.

"Sure, I suppose so," I replied.

"I'm not embarrassed by how large my breasts are. I know that a lot of folks think I should be. But I'm proud that I have the largest breasts most people have ever seen. And that they are natural, not the result of some medical procedure. I measure around sixth inches most of the time. Some times a little more, some times a little less. But I love them! I love the attention I get from men and women who see them."

She was still smiling as she worked to draw her t-shirt up and off her chest. Her immense boobs bounced out the bottom of her shirt, exposing her erect nipples. She dropped the shirt on the floor and started to fondle, tweak and excite her nipples.

"And they feel so good when some one squeezes them and pinches my nipples. I love having my breasts licked and sucked. Especially my nipples. I enjoy licking and sucking my own nipples. But my breasts are so vastly, vastly huge that I have a hard time doing it. They are so large that it is hard for me. I can't reach them! See?" She bent her head down and stretched out her tongue. She could just barely reach her nipple with the tip of her tongue.. Both her hands were crushing her tits against her chest. They bulged out in all directions!

"Would you help me? Please? Would you lick and suck my titties for me? Please?" As she finished speaking she leaned over and pressed her immense boob onto me. Her nipple forced its way between my lips and I found my self sucking and licking enthusiastically while Aunt Ruth moaned in pleasure.

She stayed there, letting me get my fill of her grandiose mammaries. After a few minutes she groaned in excitement and quivered as she convulsed in ecstasy. I had never seen a woman have an orgasm just from manipulation of her nipples and tits, but Aunt Ruth did!

As she recovered herself she unfastened my shorts and helped me kick them off. As she exposed my dick she gripped it in one hand and began to stroke me. She moved to drop her other nipple onto my face while she pumped and pumped me. In almost no time she had me at full strength.

Aunt Ruth was holding my head to her, shimmying her shoulders causing her tits to rock back and forth over my face as I licked and sucked.

"I love how quickly you bounce back, Randy! It was only a few hours ago that you dumped three loads of cum into me and now you are ready to go again! That is so exciting! It's because I have huge tits, isn't it? These amazing boobs help me get my men ready in record setting times! So exciting!

"Have you ever seen tits the size of these? I don't think so! And you have the biggest dick I've ever seen! I love how it feels in my hand as I stroke it! So hard! So hot! So big! I can feel my pussy getting moist just from the feel of it! Can you cum for me? Cum for me!"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12