Alien GF

Story Info
Alien girl fucks her GF for the first time! Lots of cum! Wow.
754 words
3.94
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend came from space. This isn't weird to us anymore, especially since we know how aliens can um... interact with humans. Some things are still new, though. We've never... done anything, but I'm not nervous about when we do it. I've seen how aliens do their thing. Her dorm room is on the other side of campus. She hasn't masturbated in two weeks and counting. She knows how human vaginas work, and penises, too, but she's really fascinated by human sex- she used to watch human porn and jerk off all the time, but this week, in particular, she's tried to stop after seeing the huge loads humans expel after not cumming. She's mostly exactly the same as humans, just blue. She only has the one difference.

In her room, I kiss her. I touch her chest and fondle her nipples, and take off my pants. This is how we usually do things. She just gets me off. She gets hard, but she never actually does anything. If she sends nudes, her dick is always cropped out. She's self-conscious about her dick. She moves her fingers towards my panties. "No, wait," I say. "I want you inside me this time."

"But... um... I've never had sex before." She says. She's completely hard, though. "At least, not with a human." Her cock wriggles in her panties, they're tight. I touch her, then pull her panties down just a little. Her tentacle cock wiggles in... excitement? I hope? I start to stroke it up and down. It gets stiffer in my hand, and she starts to drip precum onto her cock. It gets slippery for me. She bends over to take off her panties. I don't know if it's okay to put her cock in my mouth.

She kisses me and I keep stroking her. She pushes her cock up against my panties, and her tentacle cock wiggles against my panties, where my clit is. It feels like a tongue, but thinner. I start to whimper into her mouth and she gets faster at flicking my clit with her tip. I feel her dripping out precum. I don't know who's wetter.

I take off my panties. She starts to flick it with her wet tip.

"I want you inside me, fuck me," I moan. I roll over onto my back.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm sure," I say.

She gets on top of me.

"I. I don't know how to... um."

"Here," I say. I take her cock and guide it towards my pussy. Her tip circles the outside of my pussy, then slowly she moves in.

I hear her moan. She's so thick. She starts to thrust inside me, and I feel her cock get thick and fuller as loads of precum move through her. Then she starts thrusting harder, her cock growing inside me, getting longer and harder. She growls in my ear and then moans as I claw her back, gripping onto her. I put my legs on my back and hold her inside me. Please, don't stop fucking me. I moan into her shoulder, trying to keep quiet. The dorm room walls are so thin, but I can't stop myself as her entire shaft grows inside me, thicker and longer. I feel her claw the bedsheets, then gasp.

She pumps me full of thick cum, and the feeling of being full feels so fucking good, I'm about to- I cum and my pussy squeezes her sensitive cock tightly. I feel her thrusting again in me, using her cum like lube. She's still hard, and I feel her get deeper than ever. Her growling is getting louder, more intense.

She cums in me again, even more than before. I feel it overflow and drip out of my pussy around her cock. She pulls out and cums what's left of her load all over my pussy.

Her sheets are drenched. I'm a wet, panting mess. She gets on top of me again and buries her face into my neck. She's so warm. Her chest heaves against mine.

She gets up to get a towel and starts to politely clean me off. It makes me laugh, the way she was just very intense and now she's being so sweet.

"Was that okay?" she asks.

"Yeah! Yeah, that was great." I tell her.

"I'm sorry I came so much, I just haven't cum in a while, and,"

"No, no. It was so good!" I say again, sitting up.

"Can we do it again?"