Alien Milking Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy your life, I know I will." Clone Jennifer's voice, posture and mannerism was that of someone that was about to never see her sister again, which was only disturbed by the sadistic glee of superiority in her eyes. And before Jennifer could say anything more, she was embraced by a strong light and was gone, leaving heifer Jennifer all alone in the room.

She continued to be forced to move forward against a wall that was so black that she couldn't tell how far away it was before it opened up right in front of her, in the same organic mechanical way that the centiprobe moved. The opening led out into a hallway where a line of women were driven along, all shackled in the same way as Jennifer, with their own centiprobe, which were licking up their sipping fluids.

They were of all kinds and ethnicities, with different hair, eye and skin colors. But they all had the exact measurements. From their round shoulders to their thin waists, their round asses and slender legs. Their sizes were identical. And so was Jennifer's.

All of them had a pair of massive, perfectly shaped, breasts from which milk constantly leaked. In fact, the breasts were the only thing that separated them, in terms of size anyway. Jennifer's J cup was among the largest but none of them had less than a G cup.

Jennifer locked eyes with a woman, who might as well have been her twin, seeing in her beautiful big brown eyes the same hopelessness that must also be present within her own green ones. She was brought into the line in front of the woman, forced onwards just like the rest of them. The door closed behind her just as a bright light illuminated the room and another heifer was brought in to be made ready.

Jennifer kept being driven forward along the hallway, where, occasionally, a frightened girl would come out of a door and join the line, but most of the time there was nothing. Jennifer felt like she was about to burst, not just from the insane pressure from within her oversized udders, which to her felt like pure sexual pleasure, but also from the mother of all orgasms that continued to build inside of her. Like the rest of the women, she couldn't stop herself from moaning at even the slightest movement she was forced to make.

At last they finally came out of the hallway and down a ramp into an colossally large room where there were more women than Jennifer had ever seen before, actually even more people than she had ever seen in one and the same place, where overhead flew metal frames holding women in relative doggy position. The sound of their moans and screams was deafening.

The line was sorted into different queues based on the women's aptitude and their destination, all the while keeping them in perfect sync with all the other women in the room. Jennifer couldn't help but notice that about half of the women seemed to have G or H cups and most of the rest had I cups.

Jennifer was slid into the middle queue of eight lines. To her left stood women with increasingly large breasts, incremental increasing, step by step, from G cups up to her own J breasts. The facility was clearly more interested in maximizing milk production within a standardized framework than simply having them produce as much milk as possible.

But what was more peculiar, and frightening, was the rows to Jennifer's right. The woman closest to Jennifer, a beauty of East Asian descent, had kept her D size breasts, but instead were covered with dark bulging veins, and it was clear with just a glance that they were under an immense pressure, much more than Jennifer's own were. Milk with a butter-like thickness, which formed lumps around her teats, was constantly being pressed out of them, before they fell down and were the centiprobe deftly caught and ate them.

Jennifer could clearly smell how nauseatingly sweet the woman's milk was. The woman herself had her tongue sticking out as far as humanly possible, as if desperately trying to push out the sweetness she must be tasting. And her eyes stared intently at her tits, as if there existed nothing else in the world, clearly on the brink of madness from all that pleasure.

Beyond her stood an olive-skinned woman, Greek perhaps, who stared out into nothingness, still trying to convince herself that this was just a nightmare. Instead of having been given bigger, or higher pressurized, tits, she had been given additional ones. As five sets of perfectly shaped D breasts ran along her front, the last couple seemed to still be in the process of splitting. Different colors of milk seeped out from each couple teats, white, brown, pink, green and yellow.

And beyond her there was a scandinavian maiden, blonde and blue eyed, with pale skin and enlarged breasts. Her chest carried two large G, almost H, titties, but it was hard to tell, because of the band that was tightly strapped around their base, leaving them blue and taut. On top of this sat a spider-like apparatus sealing her nipples with its body, while its legs went down to the strap, digging into her breasts, which made them look like big blue peeled oranges. And it must have felt really nice because she had clearly given up and now welcomed all the pleasure she would get.

Finally, it was the last queue, which was significantly the smallest. What Jennifer saw there was shocking. While nude, none of the women there were shackled, short of a small metal collar around their necks. And none of them had seemingly any modifications, or only a few small ones. Despite the fact that they had centiprobes sticking out of their asses, they relaxed and played with them as if they were cute little animals, all while squeezing their breasts and caressing their twats, or those of each other. From what little Jennifer could pick up from their conversation, they seemed to be willing, excited even, for what the aliens had planned for them. This boggled Jennifer's mind, she just couldn't understand it. How could anyone agree to this?

One of the unshackled women noticed Jennefier staring at them and gave her a little wave of her hand just as the woman in front of Jennifer got sucked into a frame, and with a scream flew away at full speed, only to be replaced by a new frame. Jennifer's frame.

She had been so fixated on what was happening next to her that she hadn't noticed that it was already her turn to be inserted into one of the frames. She was forced to spread her legs and push out her ass while the centiprobe crawled into her vargina. Then it was as if gravity had changed and she fell into the frame, which caught her in a doggy position, with her ass high and her breasts easily accessible, just like all the other women.

And then gravity changed again and she fell upwards at terrifying speed into a dark shaft, screaming uncontrollably. Jennifer could no longer tell up from down, as far as she could tell, she was falling headfirst into the darkness, faster and faster. Had she been able to move even an inch more than her shackles allowed she would have been scraping against the walls of the shaft.

And then she was out, out into a massive cargo hall containing thousands upon thousands of compartments. It reminded Jennifer of a wasp's nest, but with square black holes instead of hexagons.

Innumerous frames containing women flew around until they found a compartment that belonged to them which they then slowly inserted themself into, head first, only to finally be followed by a lid, sealing its precious cargo in the compartment. And Jennifer's frame was no different, it quickly flew to her compartment and slowly began to slide her into it.

Now closer, Jennifer could see that the compartment was not completely empty. There were three mechanisms protruding from the floor. Furthest inside, at head height, was a y-shaped crotch, on the floor in front of it were two plates with holes in the middle and nearest the entrance was a long curved protrusion, out of which stuck a short but thick phallus looking object.

The phallus looking object rubbed against her breasts as she passed by and she could feel how slippery it was despite it being dry. And with a small audiless thump, Jennifer was in place and moments later she too was sealed in her new home. It wasn't dark but there wasn't much to see either, apart from the dark gray walls. The centiprobe crawled out of her vagina and connected itself to the back plate off the cell.

MILK UNIT OBJECT ID 7DD0F HAS BEEN INSERTED INTO MACHINE C11B070B

Jennifer winched.

START INSTALLATION

Jennifer's own voice, distorted and machine-like, echoed inside her head.

LOCKING ATTACHMENTS

The crotch closed and stuck to Jennifer's ears, emitting a low sound that gave her shivers. The plates sucked on to her breasts, giving them support but also allowing them to squeeze, tug and suck her dry. And the phallus looking object pushed into her, two or three inches deep, and the protrusion pushed up towards her dripping mound. Her big swollen clit got sucked deep into the front of the protrusion, causing her to cum.

UNAUTHORIZED CLIMAX DETECTED

CLIMAX DENIED

Jennifer's orgasm got stuck in its tracks before it could even happen, it was still there, just fixed in place. It was maddening. Like having a marble of pure compressed pleasure pierced into her pussy. All the while her clit got further sucked in until even its root was stuck.

ATTACHMENTS LOCKED

INITIATING MILK TEST

Her distorted voice echoed inside her head moments before the machine started pumping her. And oh, how it pumped her. It sucked and it squeezed and it pulled and she came, over and over again. And it didn't stop. It just continued, without stopping, one single long drawn out orgasm. The machine emptied her, and as fast as it did that she produced more, leaving milk constantly flowing through her teats. And the worst was that the orgasm from before still remained back between her legs, denied her.

MILK TEST COMPLETED

Jennifer hung limply in her restraints, gasping. She had no idea how long the test had gone on for, all she knew was that she would break if she had to go through it again. Jennifer started to cry as she realized she was going to have to go through this over and over again from now on until she died.

MILK QUANTITY 8.3% OF DESIRED VALUE

MILK QUALITY 14.6 POINTS DEVIATION FROM DESIRED VALUE

MILK UNIT RESISTANCE 88%

BEGINNING FORMATTING

No no no no! Jennifer tried to scream back towards the voice inside her head. This could not be true. No more. No more.

The pump started milking her udders again and along with that came all of the pleasure as the rest of the machine came to life. She was vibrated, penetrated, sucked, licked, tickled, slapped, whipped and scratched. And nothing was left untouched. Not her pussy, her ass, her breasts, her thighs, her back, her stomach, even her feet and armpits were assaulted. Pain and pleasure mixed together to make her reach horrible heights.

And then came the fantasies. Jennifer fantasized that she was in ancient Greece, fucked from behind in public by a giant minotaur. That she was being fucked by her boyfriend's two giant cocks while he sucked the milk out of her breasts, while she was licking her best friend's cunt. That she was in a dark room where she was to satisfy dozens of faceless men at the same time. And on and on went.

Jennifer didn't know if what she was feeling was real or just inside her head, or whether what was inside her head was hers or not, but she was always aware that this was her reality. And the pleasure and milking just kept going.

***

INSTALLATION COMPLETED

MILK QUANTITY 103,0% OF DESIRED VALUE

MILK QUALITY 0.3 POINTS DEVIATION FROM DESIRED VALUE

MILK UNIT RESISTANCE 0%

MILK MACHINE MEETS FACTORY STANDARD

INSTALLATION TIME: 42 DAYS 22 HOURS 38 MINUTES 11 SECONDS

CLIMAX NERVES DENSITY: 311%

CLIMAX NERVES RESPONSE: 868%

NUMBER OF CLIMAX DURING INSTALLATION: 1 001 252

WERE OF CLITORIS: 360 451

WERE OF VARGINAL: 250 320

WERE OF ANAL: 230 280

WERE OF BREAST: 120 150

WERE OF OTHER: 40 051

OTHER MODIFICATIONS

SLEEP DISABLED

AGING DISABLED

DELETE LONG TERM MEMORY, MILK UNIT WILL NO LONGER HAVE MEMORIES FROM BEFORE

INSTALLATION COMPLETION

DAMAGE TO MILK UNIT

MILK UNIT CAN NO LONGER ASSOCIATE CLIMAX WITH PREVIOUS INSTANCES

ACTION NEEDED: NONE

MILK UNIT WILL BE PERPETUALLY AROUSED

ACTION NEEDED: NONE

MILK PRODUCTION EXCEEDS MILK UNIT'S INTERNAL STORAGE CAPACITY

ACTION NEEDED: PERPETUALLY MILKING NEEDED

CLIMAX DEPENDENCY

ACTION NEEDED: PERPETUALLY CLIMAX STIMULATION OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EROGENOUS ZONES NEEDED

SUGGESTED STORAGE METHOD

PERPETUALLY MILKING AND CLIMAX STIMULATION

SHOULD METHOD BE IMPLEMENTED?

Yes! Oh God yes! Milk me! Milk meeeeee!

METHOD WILL BE IMPLEMENTED

12