Alien Mind Control from Planet P

Story Info
Anna gets infected by the aliens on Planet P.
4.2k words
4.4
40k
64

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 1

By Gary LM Martin

The Aoife had landed on an alien planet. They found the remains of a lost expedition which had come before them. The crew was gone but from the ship's log it was determined that the crew had last reported in exploring a cave to the north of the ship. The Captain of the Aoife made northern excursions off limits, for now, while the area around the ship was explored.

Lt. Commander Anna Rogers was busy exploring some remains of different species they had found outside. The bone samples were fascinating. They were in all different colors, shapes, and textures. They were obviously from different alien races. When Anna took the first one aboard and put it in the Magnatron, she realized that one bone would be enough to study for weeks. But she didn't have weeks. She tried to gather as many varied samples as she could.

Anna should have been happier, now that she was on the surface and could work, but if anything she became even more restless. At night her dreams became sharper, more pronounced. She dreamed of her husband Worth, in a cave, beckoning to her. He was smiling. He looked so happy!

But there was something else. Something arousing. Whenever she dreamed about Worth in the cave, she would become intensely sexually aroused. The image of Worth was not arousing by itself, but the feeling of arousal was tightly paired with it. It felt like a little like an ESPer vision, but like no ESPer vision Anna had ever experienced. She had the highest ESPer rating on both crews; was someone, or something, trying to send her a message?

After three nights of this, Anna started to feel very uneasy. She kept having the same dreams, of Worth, beckoning to her, in a cave. And the feelings of arousal... Anna discretely rubbed herself in the shower. But they wouldn't go away. The dreams were starting to turn into a strong desire... but to do what?

"Conchita," Anna asked.

"Yes Anna," came the modulated voice of the Aoife's AI.

"Crew status?"

"All crew are behaving within normal parameters," said Conchita.

"Including me?" Anna asked.

"Including you, Lieutenant Commander," said Conchita.

"Thank you, Conchita."

Anna started to suit up to go outside. Fannie Mendel, a brunette scientist with a flirtatious smile and well rounded breasts, turned to her and said, "Again? More bones?"

"More bones," said Anna mechanically, not really hearing the question. Not really thinking. Acting on instinct.

Anna cycled through the airlock and went outside, glancing in the particle shrouded fog as best she could. Then she started walking west. After she had gotten 1000 feet, she heard a crackle over her comm.

"Where are you going, Anna?" came the voice of Ryan McKenna. Commander McKenna was the Minder of the Aoife.

"For more bones."

"If you go any farther, you'll go off our scopes. It's this thick EM field. Be careful. Just be sure not to go north."

"I'll be careful," said Anna.

But before long her mind was in a daze. Anna was no longer thinking at all. Her feet were carrying her as if they were guided by someone else. Before long she came to a tall object. The spire. The source of the mysterious transmission. Up close Anna realized that its composition was soft looking... like flesh.

Suddenly she realized where she was. In the northern territory. She felt a sense of alarm, but her feet continued to carry her forward. Like she was powerless in a dream. Soon she saw the cave mouth ahead of her. It was a narrow, dark opening. Her heart raced as she realized where she was. But her feeling of intense need only increased.

Come... Come... Come... she heard a Voice from outside her head. Anna found she could not resist.

Anna hesitantly stepped into the darkness of the cave. The initial part was narrow, but then it widened out.

The first thing she noticed were the lights. There was some kind of artificial lighting on the cave walls. It seemed to be organic in nature.

And then as she kept walking, she pushed through what felt like an air barrier of some kind and saw giant plants on either side of the cave walls. Plants?

She checked her sensors. The air was breathable!

Slowly, hesitantly, Anna took off her helmet. She took a quick breath. It was air! And sweet smelling, if anything.

Anna started walking further. Then she saw the spacesuits. Discarded spacesuits, everywhere. This is where the crew of the Merricus and Jerricus had ended up.

Anna gasped when she came around a bend and saw the first set of bones. The first of many.

She had found the crew of those lost ships.

Anna's mind was filled with fear, but the Voice from outside her head was louder now, more insistent. Come... Come... Come... and once again, Anna's feet moved on their own.

The cave mouth widened, and she noticed something changed in the walls. They no longer looked like dirt. They looked like flesh. Dirty beige flesh, like the color of pancakes.

Anna entered a large chamber with high ceilings, and a wide open area. It was filled on one side with what looked like cocoons. And in the center of the room was... a life form.

It was beige, the same pancake-y color of the walls. It was about six feet tall, and looked like a big, fat melted candle. With tentacles. And one bright eye, through which a bright light shone on her.

Approach, it said.

Anna did, with some trepidation. "What are you?" she asked.

We are US, said the creature. It didn't speak with a mouth, but Anna heard it nonetheless.

"What is this place?" Anna asked. The whole cave now looked like the insides of a large stomach.

This is Us, said the creature. We must Connect.

"Connect?" said Anna.

Remove your coverings.

"My clothes? No, I don't think so," said Anna.

Suddenly, in her mind, Anna saw the image of the spire. It trembled with power, and emitted an energy bolt, which destroyed the Aoife, and then a second bolt struck the Bellerophon, also obliterating it.

Remove your coverings, said the creature.

"No," said Anna defiantly.

The image in her mind showed the inside of the Bellerophon, the crew burned beyond recognition, all except Worth, who was still alive but whose face and body was badly burned. He moaned in agony.

"No!" said Anna.

Remove your coverings, or the others will be destroyed.

Anna heard a surge of power. The ground started to shake. The spire was powering up to strike.

"No, wait!" Anna cried. She rapidly removed her spacesuit. She stood hesitantly in her Survey Service dayclothes.

Remove all your coverings, the Voice demanded.

Anna bit her lip. She didn't like this one bit. But she knew the threat to the ships was real. She reluctantly took off her clothing, piece by piece. She felt the alien watch her with its giant, glowing eye as she slowly took off her shirt, and then even more reluctantly, her pants. She stood there shivering, in her Survey Service bra and panties, even though the cave was warm.

REMOVE All OF IT, the voice repeated.

"Must I?" she cried.

Yes.

Anna, feeling even more uncomfortable, slowly unhooked her Survey Service bra. Then she slid out of her Survey Service panties, sliding it down her smooth, freshly shaved legs. Standing there, with her breasts and pubic hair so painfully exposed, Anna felt terribly, terribly vulnerable. Anna frowned, covering herself with her hands as best she could. What was this creature intending to do to her?

She stood naked, ten feet away from it, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply. The alien's bright light shined on her breasts. It felt like a hot light that made her feel uncomfortably warm, like she was being caressed. First the gaze shone on her breasts. They felt like the heat of a man's chest pressed against her. It felt not just warm, but good. Anna looked down and saw that her nipples were starting to get hard.

Then the eye moved down to the area between her legs. She started to feel hot there. No, not just hot, but even stimulated. Her clitoris started to feel tingly. She started to lubricate. She could see the white eye shining on her vagina. It was almost as if it were having intercourse with her from a distance. She put her hand over her vagina, trying to block the light.

Approach, said the creature.

Anna, trembling, shook her head.

Suddenly, in her mind, Worth was there, replacing the creature. He was smiling at her, beckoning her. It was Worth! Anna smiled back at him. Something upsetting had been happening to her, something she couldn't remember. But now Worth was there! He would make it better. Anna took a step forward, and then another, and then another.

It was Worth holding her in his strong arms, Worth with his manly organ inside of her. He smiled at her and winked as he started to move in and out of her. It was Worth making love to her now; it was Worth's penis inside of her, Worth hugging her and making love to her, whispering sweet things in her ear as he made love to her with strong thrusts.

Anna felt herself relaxing and even smiled as she felt Worth making slow, long movements into her. She grasped him tightly. He felt so familiar, and so good! And he was so handsome! Worth smiled at her in that cocky way, and Anna smiled back, as he started to thrust faster and faster into her. Worth felt bigger and thicker than Anna remembered, but it was all for the good. He was so manly! Anna's vagina was starting to get sore as Worth continued to make love to her, but her loving husband was so handsome, so dashing, she simply needed more of it.

Anna felt Worth's organ quicken its pace and begin to tense up. "It's coming, my love," Worth whispered, giving her an unusual stare. There was something odd, almost alien about his eyes.

"Give it to me, darling," said Anna, smiling as she caressed his face. "Give me all of it."

"Oh, I will," said Worth, giving her a knowing look.

Worth stiffened suddenly and his eyes became glassy, a little alien looking, and then Anna felt him release inside of her. His ejaculation was stronger than anything Anna had ever felt before. Worth's sperm was hot. It was so hot that she started to feel a burning inside her body.

"It hurts," she gasped.

"It will feel better soon," Worth assured her.

"What are you doing to me?" Anna asked, as she felt the painful warmth spread upwards from her vagina, into her belly.

"Infecting you," said Worth, giving a broad smile.

And then the pain spread to her chest, and her breasts ached.

"Worth, it hurts!" Anna cried again. "What's going to happen?"

"Something wonderful," Worth assured her.

And then time left Anna.

..........

When consciousness returned to Anna, she found herself lying on the ground, at the base of the creature.

Everything felt confusing. Her legs were spread, and there was a wetness between them. She looked up at the creature. Had she and it... it and she... what had they done?

Anna slowly got up, and realized she felt dizzy. She put a hand over her groin, in a vain attempt to regain some measure of modesty.

"What are you?" she asked the creature.

She was even more startled to find the answer came from within her.

We are us, came the Voice within her head. The Voice was soft, but she heard it clearly.

"I don't understand," said Anna.

You will, said the Voice.

Anna felt a heat rising through her body from her groin. She stood there for several moments, leaning against the cave wall, feeling the heat spreading upwards into her head, and then she felt a sharp pain in her head, and then another, and another.

"Ow!" she cried, taking her protective hand away from her vagina as she grabbed her head.

And then, as soon as the pain had come, it was gone.

Anna stood straight, amazed to be free of discomfort. It was like it had all been a dream.

Now it is time for you to go into the _____, said the Voice in her head.

A cocoon against the wall slowly unwrapped itself. It was large enough, barely, for her to stand in. She noticed a rod of tube-like flesh sticking out of the bottom of it, and a cap made of flesh coming down from the top.

You must go in.

"Why?" Anna asked.

You must be modified.

And then Anna saw Worth, inside the cocoon, beckoning to her. "Come on Anna," he said, with that grin she could never resist. Or maybe the Voice in her head was saying it, and not Worth at all. Anna was having trouble telling the difference now. She looked at Worth, gesturing for her to come. She loved him so much. She so much wanted to be with him. In a daze, she scrambled to her feet and walked into the cocoon. As it closed around her, she felt the flesh-like cap descend over her head, and the tall, fleshy rod enter her from below. It seemed to know exactly the right angle it needed to penetrate her wonderfully. Anna gasped as it filled her completely. And then she felt the heat again, inside her now, between her legs. The alien rod pulsated and throbbed within her, as the cocoon sealed up from the outside. Anna panicked and tried to escape, but the rod within her held her firm.

"What are you doing to me?" Anna cried, in the darkness

Modifying you.

The cap on her head started to fill her mind with soothing, drowsy thoughts.

sleep... sleep... sleep....

And then Anna lost all track of time again.

********

When Anna recovered, she found herself inside the Aoife, peeling off her spacesuit.

What?

How had she gotten here?

Fannie Mendel walked by. "Hey, got some new bones?"

Bones?

Anna could only nod dumbly. What had just happened to her? Had she gone to the cave? Had it all been a dream? She wasn't even sure. ESPer's sometimes had visions so vivid they felt like reality.

At dinner that night, Anna noticed a change in her perceptions. When she looked at the crew of the Aoife, she had distinct feelings about them. Not just feelings, but... hungerings.

The commander of the Aoife, Lieutenant Colonel Gary Carpenter, was a distinguished man in his 40's. He exuded a calm and confidence that Anna hungered for. She wanted to taste his confidence. She wanted to consume it.

Commander Ryan McKenna, the ship's Minder, was younger and had a very athletic build with a big, handsome chest. He exuded fitness and energy. While Anna admired people who were fit, what she felt now was different. She felt like she wanted to consume his energy.

Doctor Kofi Apentang, the ship's psychiatrist and anthropologist, talked about how he missed his wife Michelle. His hunger for her was apparent, but his hunger also became Anna's hunger.

Doctor Annika Hansen was a distinguished computer scientist in her mid 30's. She was a gorgeous blonde with luscious red lips and big, perky breasts. Anna had never, ever been attracted to women, but now felt unfamiliar feelings when she looked at Doctor Hansen.

And it was even worse when she looked at Fannie Mendel, the resident electrical engineer. The dark haired beauty was barely 30 years old. She was young, vivacious, and full of energy and enthusiasm... all of which Anna felt the strong urge to taste, in a way that she couldn't quite describe.

What was happening to her?

"What do you think, Anna?" Fannie was saying. "Anna?"

"What?" said Anna.

"Weren't you listening?" Fannie smiled. "We found an anomaly in the logs of the Jerry. The day before they all disappeared, it seems Major Suva Anasova was making moves on Colonel Jeffries."

"What?" said Anna.

"The control room holorecorder," said Colonel Carpenter. "It showed the Major making... ambiguous moves on the Colonel."

"Ambiguous?" said Fannie. "There's nothing ambiguous about Suva rubbing Jeffries' crotch and looking longingly into his eyes."

"What... what happened then?" Anna asked.

"We don't know," said Carpenter. "She lured him out of the control room. The Jerry didn't have holorecordings in every room of the ship like we do."

"I can guess what happened," Fannie said, with a big smile.

"There's nothing sinister about a little shipboard romance," said Commander McKenna.

"Between two, trained professionals? Two highly trained married professionals?" said Fannie.

"I don't think sexual arousal is a symptom of FTL sickness," said Colonel Carpenter.

"And then the airlock camera log is creepy too," said Fannie. "First one of them suits up and goes back, and comes back. Then two of them suit up, go out, and come back. And then three, then four, and finally five--and finally don't come back." She leaned forward. "And it's the exact same pattern on both ships. It's like one person was leading the next who was leading someone else, like a chain."

"Leading them to what?" asked Dr. Apentang.

"The cave," said Fannie.

"Fortunately, that's not something we have to worry about," said Colonel Carpenter. "We are going to return home as heroes, having solved the mystery of the lost expeditions, and bringing back a mountain of data about those alien ships."

"Have we really solved the mystery of the Merry and the Jerry?" Fannie asked. "Shall we simply attribute it to death by cave and leave it at that?"

"We have to be content to do things incrementally," said Colonel Carpenter. He turned to Anna. "Did you find any interesting bones today, Lieutenant Commander?"

"Bones?" said Anna, feeling startled as if he were referring to the rod which had been inside her in the cocoon. She blinked rapidly. "Yes, bones. There's so much to choose from. I could spend a lifetime here."

"Well, fortunately we won't be doing that," said Carpenter.

********

That night, Anna tossed and turned in her bedroll. She started having erotic dreams about the cave again. She felt a sensuous heat pervading her body. She heard the Voice, now inside her head, saying something.

Hunger... hunger... hunger...

When she woke the next morning, Anna was embarrassed to find her hands inside her pants. She was all sweaty. She got up in a daze, and took a brief dry shower. She had a quick breakfast and then suited up, without thinking about where she was going or what she was doing.

"Going on another bone hunt?" said Fannie cheerfully.

Anna nodded dumbly.

As she left the ship, she started walking west. When she got to the edge of the ship's limited scanner range, she heard Commander McKenna give her the same polite warning. She responded appropriately.

Anna felt a hungering inside her body, a call to be fed in a way that she didn't understand. All she did understand was that it was a need that desperately had to be filled. And she knew the only place she could go to satisfy it.

To the cave.

After going west far enough so she was out of detection range, she headed north, to the rock face.

This time she entered the cave without hesitation. Anna removed her helmet and spacesuit quickly, but not her clothes. She approached the creature, feeling the restlessness inside her.

"What have you done to me?" she asked.

You have been improved.

Only now it was no longer the creature speaking, but the Voice inside her head. It was soft, but insistent.

12