Alien Mind Control from Planet P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you did to the others?" Anna asked, pointing to the bones of the past crews in the passages behind her.

We had little experience with your species, and few subjects to experiment with. It took time to adapt our techniques to ensure compatibility.

"Compatibility with what?"

With Us.

"What do you want?" Anna asked again.

Remove your coverings, and approach.

"Oh no," said Anna. But she was rubbing her breasts through her Survey Service dayshirt as she said it. The feeling of arousal inside of her now was almost painful. No, it was painful.

Yes.

Anna started to rub frantically between her legs. It was like there was a fire there she couldn't put out. A feeling of pure arousal that wouldn't end. "Make it stop," she gasped, trying to put out the orgasmic fire. "Make it stop!"

Remove your coverings.

Desperate to stop this assault on her senses, Annie hurriedly took off her clothes, pulling off her dayshirt so fast that it almost ripped. When Anna was naked, she unashamedly rubbed her breasts with one hand and her vaginal lips with the other, desperate to put the fire out within her.

Approach.

Anna, still rubbing herself like mad, half crazed with lust, said, "How will this end? How many times?"

This is the final time.

"After this I can go home?"

Once we finish this last experiment, there will be no need for any others.

"You'll let all the others go? You won't do this to anyone else?"

We only want you. Once we have you, we won't need anyone else.

Anna nodded, trembling slightly. She tried to think as rationally as she could in her distracted state. If she obeyed the creature, she could save the lives of the entire crew. Both crews.|

Come.

Anna saw the creature, waiting for her, and took a deep breath. She tried to will herself to walk forward. She saw the beige mass, the tentacles, the burning eye. How could she do this? She had to, for the others. Anna closed her own eyes. She took one step, then another, then another-

and she cried out as she found her waist grabbed by a tentacle.

Spread your legs.

Anna reluctantly complied. But then she saw a slot in the creature open and a new tentacle emerged. It was bigger than the others, and had a head, just like a penis, with a slit in the middle!

"Oh, no," she cried, suddenly realizing what must have been put into her the last time.

Yes.

And suddenly Worth was there again, richly penetrating her. Anna instantly relaxed and groaned with pleasure as her husband moved deeply within her. "It feel so good when you make love ot me," Anna said, wrapping her arms around him. Worth gave her a little smile and pumped her smoothly and consistently. He felt bigger than usual, making Anna gasp, but it felt good. Really really good. She heard Worth give an inhuman groan has he came inside her. Her vagina was flooded with his essence.

And suddenly Worth was gone, and Anna felt the penis tentacle stiffen and vibrate within her as she was filled with an alien mystery liquid. What was it putting inside of her?

And then the familiar burning sensation returned. Even as Anna started to climax from the rough feeling of the tentacle inside of her, even as she moaned with pleasure, she could also feel heat, centered in her vagina, slowly moving its way into the rest of her body.

"What did you put in me?" Anna cried, even as she was still restrained.

us.

Anna gasped with fear as she felt the uncomfortable heat rise higher and higher, until it reached her breasts. Her nipples tingled and burned painfully.

And then the pain was gone, completely gone, and the creature suddenly released her, and she lay on the ground, in a daze, feeling confused, for some period of time.

And then, some minutes later, her head suddenly pounded, and she felt a series of sharp pains in her skull. She grabbed her head to scream-

Just as the pain stopped.

"Contact has been made," said Anna, in a flat, monotone voice. She didn't know what it meant, or why she had said it.

The process is complete.

The Voice in her head surprised her now. It was much louder, much more firm, much more in command. Whatever had been done to her had made the Voice stronger.

Anna saw a cocoon open.

Go to it.

Anna felt like she had no choice now but to obey the Voice. She watched her body go into the cocoon. She bit her lip as she felt herself being penetrated from below as the cocoon closed around her.

Then she felt the burning again....

*********

Anna was lying on the cave floor. She felt the absence of any discomfort. No pain. No hungering. No burning. She felt... completely normal.

The experiment, whatever it was, must be over. She cautiously got up.

"That's it? We're finished, right?" said Anna.

You are free to go.

That Voice came from within her head. That was the price of her freedom.

Anna put on her clothes and her spacesuit as fast as she could. She was aware of the glowing eye of the creature staring at her with every step, but not saying a word. When her last part of the suit was resealed she turned away and ran out of the cave.

In 30 minutes, she was back in the Aoife.

She was home! She was safe! She had made it! Anna took a deep breath. She felt perfectly normal!

Or was she?

12