Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 08

Story Info
Anna selects nude young men to be consumed by the AirLove.
4.2k words
4.46
7.5k
5

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 8

By Gary LM Martin

Anna started to feel a small bump in her belly. No, a small series of bumps. It felt like her uterus was slowly expanding. Something was growing in there. Somethings. But what were they? The Voice couldn't, or wouldn't, explain further. But she knew conceptually what was growing in there. Life. Life which would enslave thousands of her fellow human beings. Anna often fell asleep with a broad smile and her hands between her legs just thinking about it.

Her dietary requirements continued to be higher. She ate for three people, at least. Her nipples had become sensitive, so sensitive that Yung Suk had to avoid touching them when they made love. She felt more emotional, as if she were pregnant with a regular baby. Except for the fact, that she wasn't carrying a regular baby. She was Host to the next generation of Us.

Unfortunately, Anna had a new problem. Anna was given an assignment which she wasn't entirely comfortable with. She was instructed to give medical evaluations for people selected to be converted into biomass for the Air Loves.

The Air Loves needed biomass to grow, actual flesh and blood of others to convert into its own flesh. People who were Infected were being selected. This upset Anna. She wanted to know why animals couldn't be used instead.

"Why not cows?" she asked.

Cows have physical muscle meat but that is not all we require. The Air Love also requires mental energy as well. And no species on this planet produces mental energy like humans.

And so Anna stood in a doctor's office We had appropriated, examining one batch of candidates after another. A line of men stood nude, expressionless, facing a line of equally expressionless nude women. There was no need for pretense here. All of them had been Infected, and all were being controlled. But it was kind of odds seeing lines of naked men and women just staring blankly at each other. Such was the nature of Us.

Anna was supposed to inspect them to see that they were healthy, and to make sure that their Muscle Mass Index (MMI) was high enough to provide an adequate protein source for the Air Loves.

Anna walked down the line of men and women, staring at the muscular chests, firm breasts, strong arms, solid legs, and hard buttocks. These were all good picks. All emotionless and dedicated to the cause.

Or were they?

Anna noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. One of the women in the line, despite being controlled, gave a small smile. Then Anna turned to see what she was smiling at. The man opposite her was growing aroused. His face was blank, but somewhere in the free corner of his mind he must be seeing the rows and rows of gorgeous tits and furry bushes and slender legs and they must be affecting him. Anna watched, half fascinated, as his penis seemed to grow of its own accord, without external stimulation, like a sausage shaped balloon being inflated by a hidden source, until it was pointing upwards, completely rigid. Anna continued to be fascinated as, after it was fully inflated, it vibrated, as if there were hidden internal waves that were causing it to move. And now she understood. The woman opposite him was smiling because she felt flattered!

And then Anna was even more startled to see the man next to the first one also start to become aroused, and his penis started to slowly inflate and point upwards.

Anna could see it spreading down the line of men now, like a contagious disease. The men were all controlled, of course, but even under control they still showed natural reactions. For most of them, this was probably the first time they had been in close quarters to so many nude women. It was bound to have an effect on them.

For the rest of her life, Anna would never forget the sight of a line of expressionless men, each in growing states of arousal, the only thing moving, of their own accords, were their sexual organs. A line of them, one after another, getting hard like a wave.

One of the women tittered, despite herself. Another laughed.

Do they know what is going to be done to them? She asked silently.

They know all they need to know. That they are going to serve the Air Love.

So they didn't know. It made sense. Even Infected people would still retain enough of an instinct of self-preservation to refuse to commit suicide.

Anna walked up and down the line of men and women again. A line of naked breasts, standing at attention. And now a line of erect penises, giving her the equivalent of a 21 gun salute.

Anna turned to some of the girls in the line. She noticed droplets of red on the floor of the examination room.

Every fifth or sixth girl was menstruating. For this examination, they had to remove everything from their bodies. Anna looked at a young brown haired girl with small titties, standing with her eyes straight forward, as small red droplets formed between her legs.

"Spread them," Anna said simply. The girl spread her legs. Her vaginal opening was coated with thin red droplets. Anna looked up at the expressionless girl. There was no shame or embarrassment in her face, simply blankness.

They are from a local boating team. Look at their arms and legs.

Anna did. They looked very muscular. That would be good source of protein for the Air Love.

But they are so young, Anna thought.

Young flesh is more effective, more nutritious for biomass than older flesh.

I don't care, Anna thought. She looked at some of the young girls, who must be from a local crew team. They were blonde and pretty, with perky breasts and youthful expressions on their face. Some of them had probably never made love a man.

Approve these, and we will send you older ones next time.

Just these? These will be the last young ones you send me?

Yes.

All right.

Anna knew We could do whatever We wanted, in any case. She bit her lip and nodded to the supervisor.

That was the morning group. Then came the afternoon group.

Some of the new group were even younger. There were a mix of adults in their 20's and 30's, but, Anna soon learned, there were also members of a local high school football team. Some of these were boys in their late teens.

No, Anna thought. I won't let you butcher them.

Do they all meet the requirements?

Anna walked through the rows of young men, with their large chests, big arms, and strong thighs. She tried to deny the sexual stirring she was starting to feel within her as she inspected the rows of young, sturdy penises. She couldn't help but notice that their penises, one by one, got hard as she looked at each young man in the row. It was a disturbing reminder that somewhere inside, they were still vibrant human males.

I'm not approving them.

Approve them, and the next group will all be older.

That's what you said this morning. This group is even younger.

They are not being killed. They are just being transformed. We still survive.

We may survive, but they die.

They are not important; only We are.

Anna was seriously conflicted. The Voice was telling her to approve them, but it was so contrary to her nature, that she couldn't.

Approve them provisionally.

Provisionally?

Approve them provisionally. We will not convert them until you are comfortable with the process.

I will never be comfortable with the process.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Approve them.

Anna looked at the rows of gorgeous young men, many of them 18 and 19 year olds, staring straight ahead. They were so young. Yet another one got aroused just as she walked by, just by her staring at him. She watched, fascinated, as his penis slowly grew and hardened. Had he ever felt the touch of a woman down there? She doubted it, and a great pity filled her. She felt the sudden urge to touch him down there, to give him, at least once in his life, the experience of being caressed by a soft, feminine touch. She looked at his face. She knew, somewhere, under his layers of control, that he desperately wanted it as well.

She reached out and experimentally petted his penis, just with a light touch. His penis vibrated and throbbed. She looked at his face, still blank, but thought she saw some flicker of emotion, in his eye. She petted his organ a little more.

And then the most surprising thing happen. His organ suddenly jerked and erupted. An expressionless line of naked men and women watched as a spray of sperm erupted from the young man's penis, arcing in the air before landing on the ground. One, two, three, four spurts arced into the air before the penis stopped, still vibrating with wetness dripping from the tip.

But she had touched him so lightly! The poor thing. He probably had never been touched by a woman before. She looked at the young man's face, and saw the blankness. She tried to imagine the human being deep inside, struggling to break free.

Anna looked down at her skirt. There was a small white stain. The stain of humanity. It weighed on her conscience.

Anna desperately wanted to refuse to process these subjects. And yet, she knew the Voice could only be pushed so far. She was not the one with the bargaining power.

All right, Anna thought reluctantly. She gave a curt wave to the supervisor who had brought them in.

As this group marched out, Tom Faraday and Gretchen McCallister came in.

"We hear you've hit a bit of a rough patch," said Tom, smiling broadly.

Anna looked from one to the other a bit nervously. What were they planning to do?

They took her to the factory where one of the Air Loves was being grown. It was getting larger now, twenty feet in diameter. But it still needed more fuel. When fully grown, it would be a hundred or more feet wide. That required a lot of biomass.

Tom, rubbing her shoulders, whispered for her to undress as they got to the edge of the Air Love. Anna complied, while Tom also took off his own clothes.

The first batch of biomass arrived. It was a half dozen of the men and women Anna had examined this morning, including two of the young women rowers. The Voice in their heads told them to disrobe. They did.

Tom started massaging Anna's breasts while they waited. He loved how juicy they felt. It was only through the power of Us that he was able to appropriate one of Worth Rogers' greatest treasures.

The Voice in their heads told each of the arriving people to step onto the Air Love.

They did.

The Voice told them to lie down.

They did.

The Air Love activated. Their flesh started to melt. All of them started to scream horribly.

"No!" Anna cried.

Tom grabbed her and held her close.

The people screamed as their flesh dissolved, loud, painful agonizing yells of pain, and then their voices were suddenly cut off, as their brains started to melt.

"No!" Anna sobbed.

Tom threw Anna strongly to the ground, spread her legs, and strongly impaled her. He started thrusting in and out of her vigorously, making loud slapping sounds as she rapidly lubricated around his raging organ. While he was pounding into her, Tom put his hands to her head.

"I feel your anguish, Anna," said Tom, as he thrusted back and forth, taking her as hard as he could. "I feel your agony! Give it to me! Give me all your guilt and revulsion, yes, yes!"

Anna cried and cried as her brain cells generating these emotions were shrunk and drained. For Tom it was the best sex of his life. The power of Anna's guilt was enormous. Anna continued to cry as Tom banged her. He was so forceful that her breasts shot up and down like they were in a scale seven earthquake.

Tom grasped her shoulders possessively. He stared into her eyes and gave her a cocky smile, letting her know he was in charge. Tom's power, Tom's dominance, somehow inflamed Anna's passion. Anna had lost all control. She had surrendered completely to him, all her senses focused on the throbbing, pounding cock which was driving her to a shattering climax. In moments, she came, and then he did, feeling the double joy of taking from her brain while depositing his essence deep within her body. As Tom pulled out of the sweating, sensuous woman, he reflected again how lucky Worth had been. Past tense. He was the lucky one now.

When she had recovered enough to speak, Tom whispered to her. "Better now?" he asked.

"I think so," said Anna, feeling tired.

A new batch of biomass arrived, the second part of this morning's group. Anna didn't flinch as more women rowers disrobed. They emotionlessly stepped onto the Air Love and lay down on their backs. Some of them had large, fleshy breasts which spread over their chests as they lay down.

And then the Air Love activated, and they all started to scream as their flesh dissolved.

"No!" Anna screamed again.

Tom held her and hugged her while she yelled and shook. When the people stopped screaming on the Air Love, he started to lay her on the ground again.

"No," said Gretchen McCallister, who was standing there quietly, watching. "I don't think that's going to work a second time, do you Anna?" she asked.

"No," said Anna. "My mind is too resistant."

"I agree," said Gretchen. "I think more direct measures are required. Do you concur?"

Anna reluctantly nodded. "Yes. I still resist Us."

"Follow me, please," said Gretchen, her ass swaying as she walked.

Gretchen led her back into the factory, to the looming bulk of the Revered One. The Revered One had grown larger and wider in recent weeks.

Anna suddenly realized what they were going to do. "You're going to give me the direct brain implant? Like we did to Trevor Dayton?" Anna asked.

"It worked quite well on him, didn't it?" Gretchen asked.

"Yes, it did, but..." Anna admitted.

"And it will work quite well on you too, once you are more directly controlled. You agree that your mind needs to be more closely controlled, don't you, Anna?" Gretchen gave her a powerful look with her dark eyes.

Anna paused. Part of her desperately didn't want to be controlled. But the part in charge knew better. She nodded, and said, "Yes. I suppose I do."

"I'm glad you agree. Please approach the Revered One and turn around and face away from it, Anna," said Gretchen.

Anna looked into Gretchen's commanding eyes and realized that refusing was not an option. She recalled only too vividly how she had Infected Gretchen, making her part of Us. And after obediently doing so, she had created a powerful ally for Us, one who was helping to subjugate her further. Every new person Anna brought into the fold only increased the depths of her own enslavement.

And now Anna was about the experience the ultimate in direct mind control. She looked at the Revered One, with its bright, shining eye and waving tentacles.

"Go!" Gretchen ordered, seeing her hesitate.

Anna nervously started to approach the Revered One. She saw the creature raising the yellow tipped tentacle with the stinger. The one that had inflicted so much agony on Trevor Dayton. She knew that soon she would have a yellow slug in her brain, directly connecting her to the Revered One.

Anna was fixated by those sticky tentacles, and that giant white eye. It seemed to hiss as the light of the eye fell on her. She felt a burning sensation wherever it shined on her. She hesitated, and stopped. She couldn't go to that monstrosity. She simply couldn't.

"Tom, help her," Gretchen commanded.

Tom Faraway, who was still naked, wrapped his arms around her from behind and moved her forward. Anna did not resist. Her feet sloshed into the oily black waters around the Revered One. The giant white eye loomed in front of her. She heard soft, biological sounds coming from the creature which reminded her that it was an alien organism. The smell of it was like wet clay. Tom pushed her inexorably forward. When she was only a foot away from it, Tom turned her around so that she faced him, and the back of her head was turned to the Revered One. Then he pressed his big hairy chest against her breasts and held her in his powerful arms.

"Are you ready?" Tom asked.

Yes.

Anna paused, then hesitantly nodded.

Tom reached down and gave her a strong kiss.

While he was kissing her, she felt something explode at the base of her skull. It was more painful than anything she had ever felt in her life. She tried to scream, but Tom's mouth was clamped down over hers, made it impossible. She struggled but was held tight by his powerful arms.

The pain was searing. It was like a hot poker being shoved into her brain. His lips grinded against her, silencing her.

The pain went on and on. Every nerve ending felt shattered. All she could feel was the pain now, not even the sensation of Tom's lips, of Tom's chest. She wanted to cry out, but Tom's lips ensured her silence, and all that came out was a long, painful groan.

And then it was done. The burning stopped, but her head felt extreme throbbing pain. Anna felt faint, and had to be supported by Tom as she was helped from the black pool. Anna felt something new now, inside her head. Like a worm, wiggling just above the back of her neck. Surely she wouldn't feel it moving within her like that!

And then she really felt it, in a totally different way. A calming effect, washing over her mind. An unshakeable sense of rightness, of belief in her mission. Of certainty.

Anna grew rigid, and pushed Tom away.

"I am ready to resume my work," Anna said calmly.

They returned to the enclosed yard where the Air Love was growing.

The first group of high school football players had arrived.

Their Voices told them to disrobe.

Gretchen watched Anna for any sign of reaction. There was none.

The Voice ordered them to move onto the Air Love.

They all did.

They were told to lie down.

They did.

The Air Love started to convert their bodies to biomass. They all screamed in agony as they died.

Gretchen looked at Anna. She was totally expressionless.

Then the next group of biomass arrived. Among them were more of the teenager football players. They were compelled to disrobe, and step onto the Air Love.

And they all did. All except one.

It was a young teenage boy who hesitated, looking frightened. He hadn't been told what was going to happen to him, not exactly, but his mind, even when controlled by Us, was filled with such fear that he refused to step on the Air Love. The sight of all those discarded clothes along the edge of the Air Love gave him some idea of what was in store for him.

So he stood there, just outside the perimeter of the Air Love, not running away, but not complying either.

Anna, who was still totally nude, went up to the boy. He looked so young, only 18 or 19 years of age. While Anna's face was impassive, she caressed his face in a gesture of tenderness. She stared at him in the eyes, trying to give him reassurance.

Then in one graceful move, she got down on her knees and grabbed his member. She put it in her mouth, using her lips and tongue to provide pleasure that was exciting and painful at the same time.

Tom Faraday and Gretchen McCallister watched Anna on her knees, her head bobbing back and forth as the young man started to groan. Anna, her mouth stretched around the young man's shaft, watched his reaction as she made him feel the warm wetness of her mouth. The young man, who had previously been fearful, was now moaning as he felt the most pleasurable sensations in his entire life. Anna's mouth and tongue had caused all his resistance to melt away. Anna felt his penis getting harder, thicker, more rigid, and when she sensed the faint beginnings of tremors, she sucked all the harder. The young man cried out, gripping Anna's shoulders, as he pumped her essence into her. Anna swallowed mechanically, using her tongue and lips to milk every last drop she could.

12