Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, Anna slowly pulled out and stood up, casually wiping her lips on the back of her hand. She looked at the young man, who was gasping for breath. He was much more relaxed now. She gave him a long, unhurried kiss him on the lips, putting her tongue in his mouth. He moaned as he responded.

When Anna ended the kiss, their eyes met, Anna's stern green eyes, and the young man's subdued brown ones. Anna held out her hand. The young man extended his. Anna led him by the hand to the Air Love. He followed without any hesitation. She gestured for him to lie down like the others, and he did.

Anna stepped off the Air Love, and returned to Tom and Gretchen. Then the Air Love activated, and the boys started to scream for their lives.

Anna watched, expressionlessly, as the boy she had just serviced screamed in agony as his body was slowly dissolved. After their bodies were transformed, Anna turned to Gretchen and, speaking of herself in the third person, said, "The problem with this female has been resolved. She will respond as needed now."

And Anna did. She approved hundreds of other subjects for conversion to biomass without any qualms, without any regard to age or family ties or any consideration of mercy or humanity.

Anna was also pressed into service to select women to be Host, like herself. A parade of young beauties between the ages of 18 and 22 were brought before her. As they stood before her dispassionately. Anna dispassionately studied their hips, buttock size, and even measured the elasticity of their birth canals, making decision purely based on physical merit.

At one point Anna had to decide between a 18 year old, who had never had children, and a 22 year old woman, who already had a child. Anna knew that the process would be tremendously painful, as it had been for her. She also knew that the process would burn out the woman's ovaries, so she could never have children again.

"Which one should we use, Anna?" Gretchen asked.

"The 18 year old," said Anna without hesitation.

"Why?" Gretchen asked.

"Her birth canal has two millimeters greater elasticity," said Anna, with a serious face.

"Good," said Gretchen. She put a hand on Anna's shoulder. "You've come a long way, Anna."

********

"Worth, my dear love."

It was another message from Anna. She looked relaxed and warm and outgoing. She seemed supremely self-satisfied as if she was getting everything she expected out of life, and then some.

"Dear, I'm sorry I haven't had time to send you any messages in a while," said Anna, casually running her hands down her thighs. "I've been working 16 hour days here."

Anna looked tired, but as beautiful as ever, Worth realized. She was wearing a loose shirt that concealed her burgeoning pregnancy, but her hair was perfectly combed, her eyes were bright, and her skin... her skin was practically glowing.

"Worth, I wanted to talk with you about something I have just learned. The need to have purpose in life," said Anna. "All my life, I felt like I had purpose, and direction, a sense of rightness in what I was doing. But now I realized I was all wrong. I had convinced myself I had purpose, but in reality I was living a life of triviality, engaging in piecemeal research that would affect no one and change nothing. But now, for the first time in my life, I feel real purpose, real clarity." Her eyes shone brightly, and her voice grew even stronger. "I know I am reaching my highest absolute potential in the most important calling of my life. I wish I could share it with you, my dear, not just what I'm doing, but that glorious feeling, the feeling of being certain that I'm having a positive effect. Maybe, soon, I'll be able to."

"Worth, my love, I'm doing all sorts of difficult things. Making difficult decisions for others. It's the mark of a true leader, you once told me. Well, I guess I am now. I think you'd be proud of me, from a certain perspective. I'm building a better world for all of us."

"But there's just one thing missing," said Anna. "You. I still miss you so terribly. I want to see you, my dear Captain. To be with you. To touch you. We're going to be together soon, husband. Know that it's going to happen. I miss you so much, Worth."

12