Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 18

Story Info
Tom Faraday tries to Infect Saoirse with US.
4.1k words
4.44
2.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 18

By Gary LM Martin

Worth's resistance cell had discovered a location where Unity Towers were being manufactured. At least, parts of it. One of the components of Unity Towers were biomass, in other words, the flesh of people. But the basic components were being built in Dumfries, Virginia.

A team of six was being sent out: Ken Grady, Mark Royce, Linda Courtney, Saoirse McKenna, Melissa Sands, and Worth. Colonel Anderson put Worth in overall command. They were to plant enough explosives to take out the entire installation. They would split up and each plant their explosives in different parts of the factory. Then they would meet back at a predefined muster point and make their way to the air van.

"I cannot emphasis how important this mission is," said Colonel Anderson. "These Unity Towers are creating no-go zones around the planet. Once enough of them are produced, all independent thinking life on this planet will be extinguished." He wished them luck, uncertain if he would ever see any of them again. It was going to be an incredibly dangerous mission.

Saoirse pulled Worth backed to their shared room after the briefing. She had had the same thought "This mission could be dangerous," she said.

"All our missions are dangerous," said Worth.

She put her arms on his chest. "If either of us doesn't come back, I just want you to know, I love you."

Worth looked at her for a hard moment, and then said, "You can tell me that again when we get back."

********

The plant was big. The Unity Towers, in their initial stages, looked like enormous tree trunks, only made of a kind of rubbery, fleshy material. There were stacks and stacks of them in the plant, waiting to be processed. There were many technicians working in the plant, but none of them seemed to pay them any attention once they passed through the security checkpoint in the front.

When they got to the plant, they split up, as planned, and started planting their explosives. Worth went behind some machinery and planted his. Melissa planted hers underneath a console. Linda put hers in a crate. Ken put his under a tarp. Mark Royce planted his under a desk in the control room.

Then they all returned to the mustering point, a secluded corner of the plant.

All of them except...

"Where's Saoirse?" Worth asked. "Have any of you seen Saoirse?"

No one had.

Worth activated his comm. "Saoirse?" Saoirse?"

There was no answer.

Worth turned to the others. "Get back to the van. If I'm not there in ten minutes, detonate the explosives."

********

Saoirse's assigned location was the power room. She looked about to see that no one was around, and then she opened her satchel to take out the explosives. She was just laying the first one when she heard a voice behind her say, "Well well well, what do we have here?"

Saoirse turned around to see a large, sandy haired man grinning at her. She reached for her blaster, but he chopped it out of her hand.

"I think we've met before," he said, taking a step forward.

"Have we?" said Saoirse, taking a step back. Then she realized that they had. This was the man she had shot in the back at the cocoon plant, when she had saved Worth during an ambush.

But that wasn't the incident the man was thinking of.

"Yes, we have met," said the man. "At the launch party, before the Aoife and the Bellerophon took their historic trip to Planet D. I remember an especially sexy young lady caught my eye. I think she was the wife of Commander Ryan McKenna. I believe her name was..."

"Saoirse," she whispered, backing up against a wall, her open palms informing her that she was trapped. "And you're Captain Tom Faraday."

"That's right," Tom smiled. "And what brings you here, Saoirse McKenna?" He moved to face her, mere inches from her. Even though he hadn't touched her, Saoirse started trembling

Tom said, "There's no need to cry. I'm not going to hurt you. Quite the opposite, actually." He reached out to touch her face. She flinched, her body pressed against the wall, but had nowhere left to retreat to. Tom smiled as he rubbed pheromone into her face and neck.

Immediately Saoirse started to relax in one way, and get excited in another. The pheromone was absorbed much more quickly in her face than in her hands, as Tom well knew. Tom's smile excited her and caused her to cringe deep inside.

And then Saoirse saw, out of the corner of her eye, a young woman came into the room, carrying a holocamera.

"Who...?" said Saoirse, finding it harder and harder to think straight.

"This? This is Kate! Kate is my... well, Kate is many things, but today, she's my holographer."

"Holographer?" said Saoirse. She was getting very sexually excited. She felt the urge to make love to Tom Faraday, to hug his big handsome chest, to rip off his clothing, to feel him inside her.

"Yes," Tom smiled. "Today, Kate will be filming a training video. Are you ready, Kate?"

"We're rolling," said Kate, smiling, as she held up the camera.

Tom turned to Saoirse. "I'll be sure to keep a copy for my own personal database. When we're snuggling on the couch years from now, we can look back fondly on our first time together."

Saoirse opened her mouth to protest, but Tom put his lips over hers and aggressively tasted her. Saoirse moaned involuntarily as his strong lips pressed against hers as she felt her clitoris tingle. When Tom stepped back, he said, "I see something's come up." He looked at her nipples, which were now protruding, completely unabashed, from her tight shirt. "Tell me, is my buddy Captain Worth Rogers here as well?"

Saoirse, still trembling, shook her head.

"Well, maybe your recollection will be clearer after we've chatted a bit more," said Tom. He slowly lifted up the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, so only her bra was covering her large breasts. Tom stared at her with his firm brown eyes for a moment, as if daring her to object. But Saoirse, lost to the pheromone, simply shivered with need. Tom, smiling broadly, put his hands on her belly and slid them upwards. Saoirse didn't resist or even cry out as he pulled aside her bra and felt her bare breasts. She felt too much sexual need for that.

Saoirse moaned as Tom squeezed her left breast and then her right one. She had absorbed so much pheromone so quickly that all she could think about was sex.

Tom smiled as he saw that Saoirse was ready and willing. He started to pull off her skirt and panties clothes. Saoirse didn't resist in the slightest. She was burning with need.

As Tom took off his own clothes, he stared her firmly in the eye, never breaking eye contact. "After we're done here, I'm going to take you to meet a special friend of mine. Her name is Anna. Apparently you have a lot in common, and Anna's looking forward to meeting you, from what I hear."

Saoirse shivered as she heard Anna's name.

Tom smiled as he finished taking off his clothes. Saoirse's eyes were glued to his massive erection, which she desperately needed to feel inside of her. Tom, seeing Saoirse's stare, smiled. He took Saoirse, who was by now trembling helplessly, and lay her gently on the ground. He spread her legs. Her body was totally limp and unresisting. All she could think about was the urgent need between her legs. Tom smiled, realizing he could do anything he wanted to her now. And in just a few seconds, he would.

Saoirse knew what was about to happen but she was so sex starved, that she couldn't will herself to resist.

Tom lay down on top of her, his face next to hers. He gave her a strong kiss. Much to her chagrin, Saoirse responded, kissing him back, feeling her lips rub against his. Her kiss was filled with hunger, with urgent need. A broad and victorious smile crossed Tom's face as he felt Saoirse moan and press against him. Tom cupped her breasts, and then moved his hand down further. He felt that she was wet and willing and ready, and he smiled.

Tom pushed her knees up and spread them. He turned to Kate. "Be sure to get a good camera angle, dear."

Kate, who had been filming throughout, shifted position. "No," Tom frowned. "Film it from lower down. My penis will look larger that way."

Kate squatted down with the camera, to the side of Tom and Saoirse. "Like this?"

"Perfect angle, darling," Tom smiled. He turned back to Saoirse. "Don't worry, we'll find a good angle for you too," he said, winking at her as he began to line up his penis with the entrance to her vagina.

The humiliation of what was happening burned Saoirse, but didn't dampen her urgent need in the slightest.

Tom rubbed the head of his penis against her pussy lips, still taking his sweet time, enjoying every minute of the Infection ritual. Saoirse shuddered with pleasure as she felt his hard cockhead rubbing against her engorged labia. Then Tom suddenly got a serious expression on his face, took better aim, and leaned his body back, gearing up to penetrate her fully. The small piece of Saoirse which could still think realized this was the end for her.

Tom smiled and looked at the camera. "This one's for Worth!" he yelled. And then, in one rough movement, Tom surged forward, and sank into her yielding flesh.

Saoirse gasped. She felt the fullness of being taken.

Tom smiled as he saw Saoirse's face reacting to his width and size. He gave her a moment to get used to his presence, inside of her. She looked at him, realizing she had been irreversibly penetrated. She had been taken.

And then once Tom saw that this fact of life had sunk in, he began an easy thrusting motion, back and forth, in and out. He stared hard at her with those strong, dominating eyes as he took her sexually.

And then something totally unexpected happened.

"What's this?" Tom cried, looking down at his penis, which was now coated in streaks of red.

"I... I just started my period," said Saoirse. She looked up at Tom to see if he would be repelled.

Quite the opposite. Tom smiled and poled her more rapidly. "An unexpected bonus."

And then Saoirse realized what he meant by that.

Making love to her on her period was so much more intimate. Tom had her very lifeblood on his shaft now as he plumbed her most inner depths. Saoirse's circulatory fluid lubricated their connection, easing Tom's entry into her vagina. She groaned as she felt his hardness coursing in and out of her. She needed it so bad.

Saoirse, to her complete embarrassment, found herself wrapping her arms and legs around him. Shame was eating away at her; the shame of enjoying it, and the increasingly hard to deny realization of the truth, that she wanted it. Tom Faraday had what she needed, and she would do anything to get it. Anything to put out the flaming desire between her legs. She felt the guilt and humiliation of making love to a man she hardly even knew, a man who was using her, exploiting her, Infecting her. And she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Do you like this, Saoirse?" Tom asked, as he slowly plowed into her.

Saoirse, burning with need but also still embarrassed, didn't answer.

"Maybe I should stop, then," said Tom, stopping in midstream.

The fires within her suddenly burned higher. "No!" she said.

Tom slowly started thrusting again. "Does that mean you want me to continue?"

"Yes," she whispered, so strongly motivated by the pheromones. At this moment she would have given anything to put the flames within her out.

"What are you asking for?" Tom asked, still moving slowly.

"Finish it," Saoirse muttered.

"Finish what?" Tom asked innocently, poling in and out of her at a casual pace with his very lean, athletic body, his hard rod red with streaks of her life juices.

Saoirse looked into his eyes, too far gone to care. "Fuck my brains out, Tom! Please, I need to be fucked! I need it so badly," she cried.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Such a good girl," said Tom, smiling as she finally surrendered to the moment."I've got a bone here for good girls like you," he said, as he put it into her again.

Tom began to thrust more rapidly as he started to get closer to orgasm. Saoirse found herself wrapping her arms and legs ever tighter around him, moaning as she drew him in.

Tom started to draw mental energy from her mind. "Your mind is full of untapped energy, little girl. I'm feeling... love! Is that it? Your love for my buddy Worth. It feels so sweet! So fresh! Anna's love for him has been tapped so many times it's starting to feel stale, but yours is brand new, fresh, like a box of freshly picked strawberries." Tom groaned as he absorbed some of her love for Worth.

Tom started moving his erect shaft faster now, and Saoirse felt him getting harder inside of her, and realized that final moment was rapidly approaching. Faster... faster... faster... And then, and then, just as Tom was about to go over the edge...

...something hit him in the head, and Tom yelled, and fell over, out of Saoirse, and onto his side.

Kate dropped the camera and opened her mouth to scream, but a blaster bolt silenced her, and she fell to the ground, on top of Tom.

Saoirse's sex crazed mind could barely make sense of it. She saw the man silhouetted in the doorway. "Worth?" she whispered.

Worth stepped forward. His face was a mask of upset. For a moment, he froze.

Saoirse tried to speak. Tried to say something. But no words came out. She had mortally wounded him, and she knew it.

Then something clicked in Worth's mind, and he quickly gathered Saoirse's clothing, and worked to dress her.

"What?" said Saoirse. "What's happening?" she mumbled.

"We don't have time." She was so under the influence of the pheromones, Worth basically had to dress her himself. But the time she was dressed, Saoirse was coherent enough to warn him.

"No Worth," she said, trying to push him away. She mumbled, "He... 'fected me. Leave me."

"Never," said Worth.

"But I'm gonna change into one of them. I only have... few minutes left!" The pheromones made it hard to talk, hard to think, hard to do everything. She tried to struggle against him, but he wouldn't let her go.

"Can you walk? If you can't, I'll carry you." Saoirse saw that he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Saoirse discovered she could walk, with only minimal support from Worth. They made their way out of the factory. Saoirse felt like all eyes were on her. But no one stopped them.

As they got to the van, Mark Royce said, "You were gone more than 10 minutes. We were about to detonate the explosives."

They had given him extra time. Worth felt a surge of gratitude.

"Let's go. Blow it when we're at least a mile away," said Worth.

"What's wrong with Saoirse?" Courtney asked.

"Infected," Saoirse mumbled. "Can't take me."

"Infected?" said Mark Royce. "We can't take her!"

Worth drew his blaster. "You're mistaken. We are taking her."

"Worth, that's crazy!" said Melissa Sands.

Suddenly, they heard an alarm sound. Tom must have recovered, and sounded the alert.

"No time," said Worth. He helped Saoirse in the van. "If any of you touches her, I'll kill you."

They drove off. A moment later, Mark Royce triggered the detonation. They could see and hear the explosion a mile away.

********

When they returned to base, Saoirse walked in under her own power, but several blasters were pointed at her.

"What's this?" Colonel Anderson asked.

"She's Infected," said Melissa Sands.

"Then why did you bring her back here?" Anderson asked.

"He insisted," said Mark Royce, indicating Worth.

Anderson looked from Saoirse to Worth, trying to make sense of it. "Worth, I know you care about her, but we can't have an Infected person in the Base."

"She's not Infected," Worth said.

"She says she is," said Melissa Sands.

"Tom Far'day," Saoirse mumbled. She had recovered somewhat. "Tom Faraday 'fected me."

"Wait a minute," said Colonel Anderson. "How long ago did this happen?"

"About an hour," said Worth.

Anderson gave a curious smile, and then he actually laughed, which surprised everyone, especially Saoirse . "If she's really Infected, why is she telling us that she's Infected? That's not something Infected people usually just come out and tell us."

"He had sex with me," Saoirse said, ashamed of saying it in front of Worth. But there was worse, much worse. She had participated in it. She had enjoyed it. "I must be Infected," she insisted.

"Do you feel yourself being controlled? Do you hear a Voice in your head?" Worth asked.

Saoirse paused, considering. "No."

"And we take her word for that?" Ken Grady said. "I don't think so."

"Worth, when did you get to her?" Anderson asked.

"While Tom Faraday was... inside her," said Worth, loathe to even say the words.

"And since then, have you been with her continually?"

"Yes," said Worth.

"Have you seen her grab her head and scream?"

Worth thought back carefully. "Well... no," said Worth. He looked puzzled. "It always happens within 20 to 30 minutes after Infection. But it didn't happen here." Then, finally, he understood. "In females, the virus is secreted through the walls of the vagina, the minute sex begins. But with males, it comes out with the sperm." He turned to Saoirse. "Think Saoirse. Did Tom ejaculate inside of you?"

Saoirse reddened, embarrassed to be asked such an intimate question in front of others. "I'm... not sure."

"Think," Worth said again, grabbing her shoulders.

Saoirse tried to remember. Her mind had been clouded. She remembered Tom thrusting faster and faster, gritting his teeth, and then.... but there had been no pulses inside her. She always felt the pulses inside of herself when Worth made love to her. She prided herself on the ability to sense that. There had been none this time.

"No," Saoirse realized. "He didn't."

"We can't be sure of that," said Mark Royce.

"I'm vouching for her," said Worth.

"And who's vouching for you?" Royce asked.

"I am," said Colonel Anderson.

Worth took Saoirse back to her room. For the longest time he just hugged her. He didn't ask any questions, not until she was ready to talk about it.

********

"We almost caught your chippie, Captain Rogers. Tom told me what a good lay she was. Well lubricated and tight, he said, just like me. Well, now I know what you see in Suuuur-sha," the holoimage of Anna said, stretching out Saoirse's name mockingly. "A pity you had to interrupt. A few seconds more and everything would have worked out just fine. I was so much looking forward to meeting your little whore."

It hurt Worth to listen to Anna's latest message. But somehow, he couldn't stop himself.

"The thing that struck me was how easy it was," said Anna. "Tom said he barely had to use any pheromone on her. She wanted it, Worth. Suuuursha was wet and willing. She was begging for it. I watched the recording. I couldn't believe my eyes." She gave Worth an odd look. "Don't believe me? Let me show you, husband."

And then she played it for him! And then, before his very eyes, he saw Tom Faraday making love to Saoirse.

Tom slowly started thrusting again. "Does that mean you want me to continue?"

"Yes," she whispered, so strongly motivated by the pheromones. At this moment she would have given anything to put the flames within her out.

"What are you asking for?" Tom asked, still moving slowly.

Saoirse looked into his eyes, too far gone to care. "Fuck my brains out, Tom! Please, I need to be fucked! I need it so badly," she cried.

"That's a good little girl," said Tom, smiling as she finally surrendered to the moment."It will all be over soon."

He started to thrust more rapidly now. Saoirse found herself wrapping her arms and legs around him, moaning as she drew him in.

12