Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 20

Story Info
Gretchen seduces Anson as daughter Nat taken by Jack Derry.
6.2k words
4.83
3.7k
5
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 20

By Gary LM Martin

Two days later, after he had been given time to recover, Anson was brought back to Gretchen's office.

"Hello, Anson." Gretchen walked over to him, her hips gently swaying, and kissed him on the lips. Anson looked startled but didn't resist.

Gretchen wrapped her arms around him. "It's good to see you again, Anson. Are you glad to see me?"

"No," said Anson, with a hard expression on his face.

"Of course you are," said Gretchen, her eyes narrowing even as she smiled playfully. "Even if I were an ESPer with a zero rating, there are other, more obvious ways I would know that." She rubbed him between his legs and smiled cruelly. "Now take off your clothes and lie on the couch."

She pretended not to look at him as she turned partially away and started to get undressed herself. Last time she had used her ESPer powers to fully control his body, to force him to undress himself. This time she took control long enough to make him start to take off his shirt. But as his shirt came over his head, Anson felt her grip on him was released; he was no longer under her direct control. He put his hands to his pants and paused.

Gretchen gave him a mental tug, just the slightest tug, pushing his hand towards the clasp of his pants. Then she released him again, as she finished taking off her shirt and bra.

She stood there, staring at him with her heavy breasts and enormous blood red areolas. "Well?" she said, putting her hands on her hips. She could sense his arousal and defiance and sense of helplessness. She watched the three competing instincts dual in his mind. It was intoxicating, like the whiff of a wonderful meal being prepared. Anson was attracted to her, she was sure of it, just as she was equally sure he despised her. Anson stared at her large erect nippled tits and then, with trembling hands, started to open his pants again. Gretchen felt a tingling in her cunt as Anson finished undressing himself. His reluctance was so delicious!

When they were both undressed they each stood there looking at each other. Gretchen found Anson physically attractive, which was partially why she had chosen him. He was a handsome male who belonged with someone like her and not Maggie. She could also sense his attraction to her. Anson was especially attracted to her heavy breasts and the brown triangle between her legs, but was trying not to stare.

Gretchen slowly ran her hands down the sides of her legs and bent her knees ever so slightly. "Do you like what you see, Anson?"

Anson blushed. Oh, how she was going to love making him hers!

She gave him a wicked grin. "It's time, Anson." Gretchen raised her eyebrows only slightly and nodded to the couch.

And then Anson, of his own free will, sighed heavily and sat on the couch.

Gretchen, totally nude, sinuously rotated her hips as she walked step by step to join him. Her pubic triangle seemed to come alive with every step. She stood before him, with her hands on her hips, her tits sticking out a him. "Must I make you do everything, Anson?" she demanded.

Anson sighed and lay back on the couch. He was already erect; it could hardly have been otherwise. He had gotten that way when he watched Gretchen undress. His large erection shamed him, making her smile.

Anson glared up at her. "So what is it this time? Who is going to make love to Maggie?" he growled.

"No one," said Gretchen. She felt his eyes on her heavy, tear drop shaped breasts and so she fondled them, to give him a good show. "Your eldest daughter Natalie, however, is another matter." She turned on the holocom.

********

When Yung Suk Ho had returned Maggie to her daughters after having sex with Jack Derry, they had all clustered around her and hugged her. "Mom, are you all right?" Audrey asked.

"She's perfectly fine, aren't you, Maggie?" Yung Suk asked.

"Yes, children," Maggie said, in a very cool voice. "Everything is fine now."

Natalie and Shelley looked at each other. Maggie not only looked perfectly healthy, she actually looked stunning. After Jack had helped her to join Us, Yung Suk Ho had invited her for a shower and Maggie had readily agreed. One thing turned into another and before long things got hot and heavy and steamy between them. Unlike others who joined Us kicking and screaming and resisting, Maggie had joined Us and became a willing vessel quite easily.

After they had pleasured each other and talked about subjects they had in common, namely Jack Derry, Yung Suk had combed Maggie's hair and helped her do her makeup, all the while telling Maggie how sexy and beautiful she was now that she was a part of Us. And so now Maggie wore the same dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick that Gretchen and Yung Suk wore.

And of course, she also had an alien glow in her eyes.

"Mom?" said Audrey uncertainly. She turned to Yung Suk. "What have you done to her?"

"Why nothing, of course," said Yung Suk. "Your mother has simply joined Us."

"You Infected her!" Shelley cried.

"It was her own choice," said Yung Suk. "She asked for it. She begged for it."

"Mom would never do that!" Natalie cried.

"Why don't you ask her?" said Yung Suk. And then she turned and left.

Audrey looked anxiously at her mother. "Mom, are you... one of them now?" she asked.

"Yes, dear," said Maggie. "I have joined Us." She smiled contently. Her organ of reproduction, which had been so inflamed with sexual desire, was completely spent; she felt more relaxed than she had been since they had been taken to the Farm.

"What... what did they do to you?" Natalie asked.

"A kind man named Jack Derry made love to me," said Maggie, as she sat down on one of the cots in the room. She seemed to be staring a thousand miles away.

"He made love to you!" said Audrey. "Mom, what about Dad?"

"Your father was watching, dear," said Maggie contently. "He loved every minute of it."

"Not Dad!" Audrey protested.

"Yes, he did," said Maggie, with a ghostly smile.

Shelley took her hand. "Mom, are you still in there... somewhere?"

Maggie squeezed Shelley's hand. "I'm right here, dear. I'm still your mother, and I love you all very much."

********

The girls coexisted uneasily with their mother over the next two days. Maggie still retained all her memories, but her personality and outlook had changed. She had become content with their situation. She enjoyed being part of Us. The girls still didn't quite understand exactly what that meant.

And then two mornings later Yung Suk Ho reappeared. Maggie got up and hugged her. "Yung Suk!" she cried, as they hugged like old friends. Yung Suk gave her a passionate kiss. "I've missed you, Maggie."

"I've missed you too," said Maggie.

"Mom, you just kissed our jailer," said Natalie.

"Oh, dear, Yung Suk isn't our jailer," said Maggie. "She's part of Us."

"Something you'll understand quite well when you join Us," Yung Suk added. She put her hands on her hips. "So Maggie, who is our intrepid volunteer today?"

"We haven't gotten around to selecting one," said Maggie.

"Mag-gie," said Yung Suk, in a disapproving, drawn out tone. "You were told to prepare them."

"I was waiting for the right time," said Maggie defensively.

Audrey listened to this exchange with keen ears. Was it possible there was some part of her mother still independent, still struggling inside her own head against Us?

"Dears, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier," said Maggie, turning to her daughters. "But I have exciting news. One of you has been selected to join Us."

"You call that exciting, Mother?" said Natalie, the oldest.

"I do, dear," said Maggie. "When you join Us, dear, it opens your eyes to the richness of life."

"I'm sure," said Shelley sarcastically.

"I mean it," said Maggie firmly. "When you become part of Us, you experience a kind of togetherness, a closeness that you've never felt before. Dears, each of you are trapped in your own bodies. But imagine when you can share thoughts and feelings with each other. Imagine how happy you'll be."

"I'll pass, Mother," said Shelley. "We all will."

"One must be selected," said Yung Suk firmly.

"I know," Maggie sighed. She turned to her daughters. "Dears, if none of you volunteer, I'm just going to have to pick one of you."

The girls rapidly exchanged glances. "I'll go," said Natalie.

"Nat, no!" Shelley cried.

"I'm the oldest," said Natalie. "I'll do it."

Natalie was a 21 year old dark haired beauty. She had big firm melons like her mother and a slender figure. She was the most sexually experienced of the three daughters, having had an active sex life for most of the past year.

"Natalie, please don't go!" Audrey cried. She ran into Natalie's arms, weeping.

"It's all right," said Yung Suk, gently extricating Audrey. "Your sister won't be harmed. I promised."

Shelley and Audrey watched with wide eyes as Yung Suk and Maggie led Natalie from their cell.

********

"Hello Natalie. My name is Jack," said Jack Derry, giving a very friendly smile as Maggie led her into the bedroom. "I understand you're going to be joining Us."

"I guess," said Natalie, glancing doubtfully at her mother.

"You guess?" Jack slowly walked up to her. He was a tall, physically imposing man. Natalie trembled in his shadow. But all Jack did was to take her hand. "No one's going to make you do anything you don't want to," he said, as he started to rub it.

"You're not?" said Natalie doubtfully.

"Of course not, dear," said Maggie, taking her other hand and starting to rub it as well. Natalie felt the oily residue starting to seep into her skin....

********

In Gretchen's office, Anson lay nude on his back on the couch with Gretchen, watching the holoimage of Natalie, Maggie, and Jack. Maggie and Jack had dosed Natalie with pheromones, staring with her hands, and working up her arms to her face and neck. By the time they were done, Natalie was saturated with it and trembling with need.

"What is Maggie doing?" Anson raged.

"She's helping ease the transition for Natalie, as any loving mother would," said Gretchen, as she casually played with his erection. The tip of Anson's penis fascinated her; she touched it lightly but repeatedly, causing the entire shaft to tremble.

"No!" said Anson, watching the holoimage. Now Maggie and Jack were taking off their clothing. "What are they doing now?" Anson cried.

"They're going to give Natalie a demonstration of the true nature of Us," said Gretchen.

********

Natalie had started crying when she realized what was about to happen to her. Maggie shushed her and told her it would be all right.

"How, how can it possibly be all right, Mom? You want me to have sex with this man and let him take over my mind!"

"Oh, dear, sweet Natalie, it's not like that at all," said Maggie. She paused, listening to the Voice. "Perhaps if I showed you."

Maggie and Jack embraced, exchanging a long kiss. And then Natalie's mouth dropped open as her mother and Jack Derry proceeded to undress each other, slowly, lovingly.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Natalie cried.

"Showing you what it means to be part of Us, dear," she said, giving a shit eating smile as she ground her breasts against Jack's naked chest.

"Mom, no!" Natalie cried. "What about Dad?"

"He'll have to wait for his turn," Maggie said.

Jack chuckled, and he slowly pulled Maggie down to the bed. He placed her on the bottom and mounted her. Maggie eagerly spread her legs and lifted her knees.

"Mom, no!" Natalie cried. But her words landed on deaf ears as Jack entered her. As Natalie watched, a strange man made love to her mother. Maggie seemed completely without shame.

"Mom, how could you?"

"Soon you'll understand, dear," said Maggie, smiling broadly as she was reamed with a strange man's penis. "I'm showing you what it means to be part of Us," said Maggie, her breasts bouncing as Jack Derry moved rapidly between her legs. "Oh, how I love having you inside me, Jack!"

"And I love being inside you, Maggie," Jack grinned back at her.

"You see, dear?" said Maggie. "Joining Us frees your sexuality. Before I joined Us, I could never enjoy coitus with another man. Once you join us, you'll feel freer. You'll feel even closer to me and your sisters. And we'll share things, all kinds of things, special things."

However much it repelled her, the sight of her mother having sex with another man made Natalie undeniably aroused. She couldn't help it. She was simply too sexually excited by all the pheromones that her mother and Jack had rubbed into her skin. Without fully realizing it, Natalie slipped a hand in her pants and started rubbing herself. She couldn't help it.

Maggie smiled as she saw her young one becoming open to the possibility of joining Us.

"But... you're letting that thing in your head control you," Natalie said. She was all hot and bothered and aroused, but she still knew this was wrong. She knew it!

"Yes dear, I am part of Us now," said Maggie, full of smiles. "But Nat, it feels so... fucking... good! The joy of submitting my body to Jack, the joy of being controlled by Us, of letting everything go, everything, including cares and worries, is so tremendous! Darling, you just have to try it!"

"No!" Natalie cried, even as she watched Jack make love to her mother.

"Yes!" Maggie responded. Her nipples were hard and erect as her breasts bounced back and forth. "Harder, Jack, bang me haaaarder!" Maggie cried. Her inhibitions had been totally lifted from her like a heavy blanket tossed aside. She was purely a creature of sex and lust now, living totally in the moment.

Jack sped up, grunting as he banged into her more vigorously, slapping his balls against the bottom of her ass with every thrust. Maggie turned back to her daughter. "He feels so good inside me, Nat! So tight and sexy and warm! You just have to try him!"

"No, Mom!" said Natalie, even as she continued to rub herself inside her pants.

"Yes!" Maggie insisted. She glanced between her daughter's legs. "You've been sleeping with that boy Donald, haven't you? Don't deny it, I've seen the two of you skulking around. Is that what you want from life? To experience only one man? Through Us, darling, you can share feelings and experience thousands! I feel a closeness to Jack that I could never feel to your father!"

"Mom!" Natalie cried.

"Oooooh!" Maggie's face suddenly tensed up. "Jack! I'm.... I'm coming-"

"Me too!" Jack said, grunting heavily.

"Oh... oooh... Oh my darling Jack.... Oooooohh!" Maggie cried out and shuddered violently.

We had timed things perfectly. As Jack filled Maggie with his seed, Maggie felt a powerful orgasm radiating out from her body. She shuddered and cried out, not caring that her daughter was watching mere feet away. That was one of the many inhibitions that We had lifted from her. "Aaaaah!" Maggie gasped, as she came down from her highs. She sighed gracefully, her bosom rocking up and down.

After a moment, Maggie took a deep breath and looked up at Jack. "Was that good for you, dear?"

"Wonderful," Jack grinned.

"I hope you saved some for my little girl," said Maggie.

"Always," Jack grinned, winking at her.

And then to her intense arousal and horror, Natalie watched as Jack slowly withdrew from her mother, his long penis still fully hard and erect and glistening with her mother's juices. Ever the gentleman, he helped her up, and she thanked him with a tender kiss. Then Maggie turned to face her daughter, and Natalie saw her mother's raw sensuality. Her body was gleaming with sweat; her pussy lips were stretched, her nipples were red and long, and her neck had bite marks on either side. Maggie looked freshly fucked... and she was proud of it.

Some of Natalie's resistance started to crack. Could I be like that? Could it really feel that good? She felt such a terrible fire burning between her legs that she could no longer think clearly.

Maggie sensuously walked the twenty steps to where Natalie stood, swaying her hips with every step as she looked so happy, so sexualized. Natalie felt a radiant chill as her mother stood face to face with her, giving a warm, uninhibited smile. Maggie saw the surprise and intense need etched on her daughter's face, and she tenderly touched Natalie's cheeks, and stared at her for a long moment; then she reached in and gave her daughter the kiss of her life; not the kiss of a mother, but the kiss of a fully sexually active woman kissing another. Natalie responded eagerly, needfully, grinding her lips against her mother, causing the burning between her legs to become a raging bonfire.

When Maggie pulled back, Natalie was in a state of shock. "That... that was incredible, Mom," said Natalie.

"It can be just like that, darling," said Maggie softly, as she started to tug at Natalie's shirt. "It can be just like that every day." She rapidly removed Natalie's shirt and bra. The 21 year old's melons were not as large as Maggie's, but they were firmer.

"Mom," she whispered, self consciously trying to cover her breasts with her hands.

Maggie firmly pulled her hands down. "They're beautiful dear. You're beautiful."

"I... I am?"

They stood eye to eye. Maggie had a light shining in her eyes which fascinated Natalie.

Then Maggie leaned in and kissed her daughter again. Tightly. Passionately. With real feeling.

When she pulled back she gave Natalie a smile. Natalie smiled back.

She was ready. Maggie rapidly got to work on Natalie's pants, and Natalie didn't resist in the slightest. "This is your chance, dear," she whispered conspiratorially, pulling down her trousers. Natalie obediently lifted her legs when prompted, feeling in an erotic daze.

"But... what would Dad think?" Natalie whispered.

"Your father is watching," said Maggie.

"What?" said Natalie.

"Do you see that camera?" Maggie pointed to the ceiling. "Your father is watching. He wants to see you make love to Jack."

The same holoimage from two days ago appeared, the image of Gretchen and Anson. Natalie watched as her father moaned silently as Gretchen fisted his penis. "Dad!" Natalie cried. "It's true!" she whispered. She looked stunned and deflated.

Maggie nodded. She hooked her thumbs into Natalie's panties. Natalie somehow summoned the strength to put her hands over her mother's.

"Mom... are you sure this is the right thing to do?" Natalie asked. Her mother having sex with Jack Derry... her father being masturbated by Gretchen McCallister... the intense pressure on her clitoris and vagina... she was all confused and hot and bothered.

"Yes, darling, I've never been more sure in my entire life," Maggie assured her. And then she shook off Natalie's hands and pulled down her oldest daughter's panties, because We required it. She felt a secret tingling in her cunt has her daughter's rich field of black pubic hair, was exposed to Jack. "You're so gorgeous, Honey! I just know Jack is going to love having you!"

Natalie felt a chill go down her spine as she was overcome with excitement. The idea of having sex with a strange man no longer seemed foreign to her now. On the contrary, she needed it. She shamelessly tried to rub her clit to relieve herself.

But her mother grabbed her hand. "That won't help you," she said. She took Natalie by the hand and led her to Jack Derry, who had been standing silently, watching with his large erection sticking out of his belly at a 45 degree angle.

12