Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surrender your body to Jack, Natalie," said Maggie. "Surrender to Us. It will feel so incredible, I promise!"

Natalie was standing there, totally nude, her ass cheeks trembling, totally nude as she stared at Jack and his enormous erection. She nodded minutely. "All right.... all right Mom," she whispered.

Jack smiled and gently forward and kissed Natalie on the lips. Natalie's mind, which was fried by intense need, reacted sharply to this stimulation. She suddenly embraced Jack, and kissed him back, pressing her body against his raging erection. She moaned as she ground her nude body against his.

Maggie smiled. "That's right, dear, let it all out, it's all completely natural, go with the flow, go with the flow." She was so proud that her little girl was about to become one of Us.

********

"No, Natalie! Don't!" Anson cried. He had watched helplessly as his wife had made love to Jack Derry again, for a second time. Gretchen had fisted his erection shamelessly, basking in his emotion, as he watched his wife participate freely, eagerly, without the hesitation she had felt the first time. Somehow it made it all the worse.

But then his outrage only grew stronger as he watched Maggie, his dear sweet loving wife and the mother of his three daughters, twist and turn her daughter helplessly so that she wanted to be ravaged by that man.

He watched Maggie take off Natalie's panties. Gretchen gave a wolf whistle. "She's so young and sexy, Anson. I can't wait until her young, fertile vagina is made part of Us!"

"Nooooo!" Anson wailed, even as he watched Jack gently lay her on the bed.

"You like it too, don't deny it!" said Gretchen, vigorously fisting his cock. "You're even harder than the last time!"

Natalie watched through wet eyes as Jack mounted her. Natalie's clit was so engorged with need that she was sobbing real tears. She so badly needed what Jack had to offer, but as she looked at his enormous erection she felt so afraid, so desperately afraid.

Jack kissed her again to steady herself and then lifted himself up above her. His heavy erection hung down, his penis still glistening with wetness from its most recent usage. "Are you ready, Nat?" he asked, with a tender smile.

"Mom!" Natalie cried. "He's going to make me like him!"

"He's going to make you like Us!" said Maggie, with that bright gleam in her eye. She squeezed Maggie's hand. "We'll be closer than you can possibly image! Join Us, dear. Just say yes."

"Noooo!" Anson cried in the other room.

Natalie stared into her mother's shiny eyes and was lost. Her need was so great. "Yes," she whispered.

A surge of sexual pleasure washed over Maggie as Jack aimed his shaft and surely entered Maggie's oldest daughter.

"Nooooo!" Anson wailed, as Gretchen cackled with laughter, her nipples as stiff as eraser points. She mounted Anson with one swift move and reached down and inserted him inside of her. Gretchen started to move rapidly up and down on his shaft but Anson barely noticed, so intense was his rage.

"You did this!" Anson shouted at Gretchen. "You're using her as a tool against me!"

"That's right, Anson," Gretchen said, groaning with pleasure as she felt Anson inside her, his penis inside her vagina and his rage inside of her mind, feeding her, nourishing her. Gretchen's face was one of complete and utter contentment and self-absorption as she absorbed wave after wave of outrage. It was like swimming through a sea of sweet cream. It just tasted so good!

Anson was so angry that he actually struggled against the psychic restraints she had imposed on him. He wanted to jump off the couch and strangle everybody involved, starting with Gretchen. His raw hatred for her was so powerful it made Gretchen's nipples tingle with energy and her clitoris painfully tight.

But Anson's anger rose to a new level as he heard Maggie tell Natalie that he wanted to see her make love to Jack Derry.

"You're doing so well, my dear!" said Maggie, still holding Natalie's hand as Jack plunged into her. "You're making your father so happy!"

"That's a lie!" Anson roared, struggling to get up. But his muscles wouldn't respond.

"That's no lie," said Gretchen sternly, gasping from her exertions as she rode up and down on his shaft. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat. Her cunt lips were red and thick has they grasped his shaft. "You do want to see Natalie make love! You are infatuated with her, Anson, as you are with all your daughters!" She stared at him firmly, as if her willpower could make it true.

Anson roared with rage, and at that moment Gretchen felt almost overwhelmed by the emotional power of his anger. It was overflowing, just like the last time. It tasted glorious. Gretchen's nipples were so hard that they were almost painful as they expanded another quarter inch. Her breasts, which had become rejuvenated from all the emotional energy she had absorbed, now had the firmness of a 20 year old's. The tension in her body built up, to unsustainable levels, and then Gretchen could hold it in no further.

"Oh! Oh Anson! Ansooonn!" She cried, as she felt fireworks go off in her cunt. The expression on her face was one of pure joy as she climaxed on his aching shaft.

She came down from her high slowly. After a long moment. Gretchen gasped and gave a gentle smile. "That was so good!" She said, with real feeling in her voice. She looked at him with almost tender longing. "You were so good."

She continued to ride him slowly, milking out the remnants of her orgasm.

Anson made a face and tried to look away.

"Have I embarrassed you? You're so sweet!" And she actually kissed him, even as she continued to ride him. Anson felt her plush lips and felt a painful tingling in his penis.

"That's right, dear, enjoy the feeling," Gretchen smiled. She nodded to the holo with her eyes. "Your little girl seems to enjoy it just as much as you do."

"No!" Anson yelled.

"You can't deny it," said Gretchen smugly. "Look at her, Anson, just look at her."

Anson reluctantly looked at the holo. Jack Derry was pounding into Natalie, but she was not resisting. Far from it. She groaned with pleasure, with a big goofy smile on her face as his cock pounded into her vaginal lips just below her dark pubic triangle.

"That's your little girl making love to Jack Derry, Anson. Doesn't she look so sexy?"

"No!" Anson cried.

"Your mouth may say one thing, but your mind and body say another," said Gretchen, continuing to ride him. "You weren't this hard inside me even when Jack was making love to Maggie. Maggie was a big help in getting Natalie to cooperate, don't you think?"

They watched as Maggie, holding Natalie's hand, gave her words of encouragement as Jack made love to her.

"You're doing great, dear! I'm so proud of you!" said Maggie, smiling as she watched Jack make love to her sweet girl.

"Oh Mom! He feels so good inside me!" said Natalie, glad to finally have some of her tensions stroked in the one place she couldn't reach herself.

"No!" Anson screamed again.

As Jack made love to Natalie, he started to probe her mind. Natalie was out of her mind with lust. Jack sampled that lust, he fed on some of her lust, he consumed it, draining some of her young, energetic brain cells to feed his mental appetites.

And because Maggie was also part of Us, Jack shared some of his bounty with her. Maggie shuddered and her nipples grew hard as she felt her daughter's sexual arousal, which had been amplified by a factor of ten by all the pheromones she had absorbed. She felt Natalie's lust. She shared Natalie's feeling of having a hard, rigid penis pounding into her cunt as if it were her own. Maggie rubbed herself and groaned with pleasure.

As Natalie got closer to her orgasm, Maggie felt it coming for her too.

"Oooooh!" they both cried.

"What's happening?" Anson said, in the other room.

"It's one of the many joys of being part of Us," said Gretchen, her heavy erect nippled tits hanging over his chest as she continued to ride him. "Maggie is sharing Natalie's orgasm with her."

"Is that possible?" said Anson.

"Everything is possible with Us," Gretchen grinned, as she grinded her hips in a circle, to enhance the wonderful feeling of being so completely filled.

"Mom, Mom, I'm feeling it! I'm going to come!" Natalie cried. Totally lost was the shame of a complete stranger making love to her, of her mother watching supportively as she was taken, of the consequences of what was about to happen to her. All she could focus on was the enormous tingling building up in her cunt, all that painful tension on the very verge of being freed.

Maggie held her hand tightly. "I feel it too! Just let it happen, baby girl! Let it happen and everything will be all right!"

Natalie matched stares with her mother and suddenly felt something new, something she had never felt before, and even as Jack Derry's raging tool drove her over the edge, a part of her was together with her mother, together and sharing and loving. As they climaxed, they spoke with one voice. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" they cried. Natalie felt a startling closeness as her mother came with her.

Natalie's vaginal walls clamped down on Jack Derry's penis, triggering his own orgasm. Jack groaned as his sperm suddenly shot out of the narrow slit at the head of his penis, deep into Natalie's unprotected vagina. Jack's sperm... as well as the virus which was laced into it.

Gretchen smiled and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "He's filling her with Serum, Anson. He's filling your dearest one with Us."

"No!" Anson screamed, his entire body shaking violently as his face turned beet red.

Gretchen dined on an entirely new wave of rage, as fresh and primal as the first. She shuddered as Anson's rage drove her to another incredible orgasm. As Gretchen felt his cock in her cunt and his rage in her mind, she realized that she was starting to become addicted to Anson Williams. She was starting to need him.

Gretchen collapsed on top of Anson, wrapping her arms around him, feeling the remnants of her orgasm slowly draining away. "Thank you... thank you thank you thank you" she whispered, smothering him with little kisses even as she felt him feel startled by her tenderness.

And then came the quiet time.

*********

Natalie lay in bed with Jack on one side and her mother on the other. It was almost as if she had just experienced three way sex.

"Mom, I feel a... a heat moving inside of me," said Natalie, as her head started to clear.

"Yes," said Maggie, smiling as she touched Natalie's pubic curls. "You're about to join Us."

"What did I just do?" Natalie moaned. Suddenly free of the pheromones, she could think clearly once again. She turned to Jack. "I just had sex with you!" And then she turned to her mother. "And somehow, you too... Mom you... you and I...."

Maggie started to tenderly masturbate Natalie's labial lips. They were so soft, so pink and young! Natalie would have a great future as part of Us! "It's all part of the togetherness and intimacy I was talking about. Very soon you'll understand."

In the other room Gretchen lay side by side with Anson, stroking his penis, edging it, bringing him close to orgasm, but making sure he couldn't come.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, Anson?"

"No!" said Anson. "How can you ask me if I enjoyed watching my daughter being taken by that man?"

"Because you did," said Gretchen. "You loved every minute of it. Look." She used her eyes to point to his penis, which was rock hard. "You can't deny it, Anson. In fact, the sight of watching your daughter joining Us will drive you to orgasm."

"No," said Anson resolutely.

At that moment Natalie suddenly grabbed her head. "It hurts! Mom, it hurts!" Her breasts jiggled as her body shook.

"Come for me now, Anson!" Gretchen demanded. "Come for me as Sweet Nat becomes part of us!" She stared at him with resolute dark eyes. Anson felt levers being turned in his head. "Noooo!" he cried. He felt himself falling off an edge, a crumbling edge he couldn't climb back on. To his immense horror, his penis erupted, shooting sperm up into the air, once, two, three, four times, even as Natalie contorted and screamed on the holoview. As Gretchen milked his orgasm with her dainty hand, Anson shamefully realized he was climaxing to the sight of his oldest daughter becoming one of them.

No! She's making my body do this! It's not me! I don't enjoy this! I can't!

But as he watched a slow smile spread on his naked daughter's face, Anson felt the wonderful after-sex pleasure in his groin undeniably mixing with the sights of his sexy daughter becoming part of Us.

What is she turning me into?

Natalie blinked rapidly, and looked up at her mother with new eyes, as if coming out of a deep sleep.

"Welcome to Us, darling," said Maggie, giving Natalie a kiss. "How do you feel?"

"I... I feel wonderful," said Natalie, smiling with a new light in her eyes. She sat up and gave her mother a strong kiss. "I have joined Us, Mother." She blinked again. "You were right." She caressed her mother tenderly. "I do feel a new closeness."

She sat up, her hair all over the place, her body slick and sweaty. Her cunt oozed with whitish cum. She had that freshly fucked look.

"Is there something you want to say to Jack?" Maggie asked.

She turned to him promptly. "Thank you," said Natalie, touching his cheek. "Thank you for making me part of Us." She gave him a strong kiss.

Anson was besides himself as he was forced to watch. His penis was shamefully deflated. He had somehow participated in all this, all against his will. "Why did you have to do that?" Anson cried to Gretchen.

"Because We could," Gretchen said, petting his sweaty hair and enjoying every moment immensely. "You had one incredible orgasm, Anson. I didn't know that seeing your daughter join Us could affect you so sensually. You'll come like that while all your daughters are taken," she decided.

All of them? Anson was struck by the horror of it. Gretchen was going to use his daughters to torture him.

"It excites you, doesn't it?" Gretchen asked, caressing his face as if they were lovers.

"No," said Anson.

"Your body can't lie," said Gretchen, giving a knowing look, as held up his rapidly shrinking penis. Anson winced from the extreme sensitivity as she wiped the wetness off the head of it with her finger. Gretchen winked at him and then, to his immense shame, he felt a strong tingling in the tip of his deflated shaft.

********

"Love doesn't seem to run out," said Yung Suk Ho, lying in bed with Gretchen.

"Yes it does, usually," said Gretchen. "I've drained the love of husbands for wives, wives for husbands, boyfriends for girlfriends, girlfriends for boyfriends, and it's all the same. The taste is strong at first, but it gets dimmer and dimmer with each new session. After the seventh or eighth tasting, you can barely feel it."

"Not with Anna," said Yung Suk. "She's been drained literally hundreds of times, and yet I can still feel her love for Worth Rogers strongly."

"Not quite as strong as when we first started, but yes," said Gretchen, rubbing her hands over Yung Suk's pointed Chinese breasts.

"But still pretty strong," said Yung Suk. "How can that be?"

"I don't know," said Gretchen. "Could it be that whatever we take away from her somehow keeps regenerating?"

"I've never seen the likes of that before," said Yung Suk.

Gretchen paused. "I had the opportunity, however briefly, to suck some mental energy from her husband, Captain Rogers. His love for Anna was... overwhelming. I've never felt anything quite like it. I get the feeling that if we had him here at the Farm, that we could drain him over and over and still get quite a buzz."

Yung Suk looked at Gretchen. "There's still something between those two. Something despite all the work we've done on Anna, that we've never been able to entirely sever."

"Yes, I noticed that, too," said Gretchen. "But I think it's a good thing. It helps keep Anna properly motivated. As long as a piece of her still loves him, she will still crave him, and work to bring him into the fold."

"Do you think she will?" Yung Suk asked.

"I know it," said Gretchen smugly. "It's only a matter of time, now."

12