Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 22

Story Info
Gretchen seduces Anson as wife Maggie beds younger daughter.
6.3k words
4.49
7.9k
11
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 22

By Gary LM Martin

"He only has one daughter left to take," said Jack Derry. "What are you going to do with the last one?"

He was in bed with Gretchen. She loved lying on top of his hairy chest, especially afterwards. Although Jack had been drained many times, he still had the emotional energy of a mountain climber; his energy had a certain taste to it that Gretchen found attractive.

"I have something special in mind," said Gretchen, rubbing his thighs.

"You usually do," said Jack admiringly. "Something more exciting than having one daughter Infected by me, something even worse than having the first daughter Infect the second one?"

"Yes," said Gretchen simply, with an evil smile.

Jack looked at Gretchen. "You're wicked, you know that?"

Gretchen's smile grew broader, and her dark eyes shined, and Jack felt himself getting an erection again.

********

"Please," said Anson. "Please don't do this to my youngest daughter. Audrey is only 18."

This was music to Gretchen's ears. Anson was already in distress, and they hadn't even begun their session yet. And Gretchen was pleased with Anson in more ways than one.

"Take off your clothes, Anson, and we'll discuss it," said Gretchen briskly. When he did nothing, she simply cocked an eyebrow.

Anson hurriedly removed his clothes without even the slightest nudge from her. He was becoming such a well trained footman! Gretchen admired his fine body as he took off his shirt. In her mind it was hard to separate the mental pleasures he gave her from the physical ones. The feelings of Anson's thick rod coursing inside of her had become paired with the feeling of sucking the rage and lust and helplessness from his brain. The two had become inseparable, indistinguishable.

After removing his trousers Anson paused only slightly before turning to his underwear. Gretchen gave him a chilly smile and that was enough to get him to obey. In seconds he was completely nude before her.

Gretchen walked around him in a circle, admiring his firm body. Her high heels made click click sounds on the hard floor as she walked. Anson had a broad, hairy chest and a handsome face. And as she looked down at his penis she got a chill down her spine as she saw it flaccid but realized that very soon it would be coursing inside of her.

She ran her hands over his broad, hair chest. Anson barely flinched.

Excellent.

Then her hand moved lower. As she manipulated his sex Anson still did not move, but she smiled when she saw his eyes widen ever so slightly. "You're becoming so obedient. So deliciously obedient," she said. "Kiss me."

Anson leaned forward and kissed her even as she manipulated his shaft. It was not a kiss of passion, but it was a start.

When Gretchen had taken what she wanted, she pulled back and looked at Anson expectantly. That was all that was needed. He reached for her shirt and started to undress her, but she pulled back another step. "What are you doing?"

"I, I thought...." He was at a loss for words.

"If you want to remove my clothing, you must ask for my permission," said Gretchen.

"Ask for permission?" said Anson. His eyebrows shot up.

"You must beg for it. On your knees."

Anson gave her a hard look. "No!"

"Very well," said Gretchen. "We will attend to dear Audrey now."

"No!" Anson cried again.

He knew that Gretchen was going to bring Audrey into Us regardless of what he said or did. Every time she dangled hope in front of him in return for his cooperation he knew it was false hope. But he was so desperate that he couldn't resist thinking that maybe this time Gretchen might relent. Anson loved his girls so much, especially Audrey, the youngest, who was his favorite, and would do anything to protect her. Anything.

And so Anson, still completely nude, got on his knees in front of Gretchen, who was still fully dressed. The power differential was obvious. Slave.

"Please," he said, looking up at her.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Anson?"

Anson gritted his teeth. "Please... let me undress you," he said.

Gretchen stared at him for a long moment. Her hand dangled slightly in front of him suggestively. He took it, squeezed it, and looked her in the eye. "Please, Gretchen, let me take off your clothes." He hated to say it, but even as he did he felt a tingling in his penis.

Gretchen smiled and nodded as if this were the most normal request in the world. "Very well, Anson. You may undress me."

She stood there and let him do it. She wasn't wearing gloves today so he started with her shirt. She gave him a sexy smile as he opened each clasp.

She looked delighted as Anson removed one sleeve and then the other. Gretchen was wearing a sexy black lace bra. Anson moved as if to get behind her to remove it but Gretchen shook her head fractionally. Anson pressed against her bra and reached behind her. He noticed how full and red Gretchen's lips were. She smiled as he removed her bra.

He took a step back as he let her bra drop to the floor.

Gretchen's breasts were full and didn't have a hint of sag. She had the breasts of a well endowed 20 year old.

"Why thank you, Anson." She looked pleased. "I see it excites you." Her eyes darted downward, only for a split second, but that was all that was needed to make Anson redden.

"It's just a natural physiological reaction," said Anson gruffly.

Gretchen mockingly imitated his deep voice. "A natural physiological reaction. Of course it is, Anson. You don't find me attractive at all, do you?" She stood there, eyes sparking with an alien gleam, her hands on her hips, with all the power in the situation. "Now, isn't there something else you wanted to do?"

He moved towards the fastenings on her pants, but Gretchen took a half step back, and Anson gave her a confused look. She stared at him meaningfully. "Is there something you want, Anson?"

Anson knew what she wanted. "Yes," he said gruffly. "Can I...."

"Can you what, dear?" she said, looking extremely amused.

"Can I remove your pants?"

"Why Anson? Why would you want to do that?" Her smile grew broader. "Do you want to see my cunt? Does my cunt excite you?"

Anson grimaced. He hated Gretchen and really didn't want to do any more playacting.

"Or are you ready to get started with dear Audrey?" She turned to a console-

"Wait!" said Anson. She froze in midmovement. "Yes," he said reluctantly. "I want to see your... your...."

"My sexy cunt, Anson. Is that what you want to see?"

Anson swallowed heavily. "Yes, Gretchen. I.... I want to see your... your sexy cunt."

Anson was not telepathic in any way, but somehow he could almost feel the waves of joy emanating from her. She stared at him with just a hint of a smile, savoring the moment. "Very well Anson," she finally said.

Gretchen looked remarkably pleased as he removed her pants and then her panties. She had a thick luscious brown bush which made her look very youthful and vital.

"I'm glad you like it," said Gretchen. She looked down, saw that he was fully erect. "Yes, I can see you do." She gave him a teasing grin.

Anson grit his teeth. "Now can we talk about Audrey?" Anson asked, trying hard not to look at her.

Gretchen merely raised her eyebrows and looked at the couch. Her clitoris tingled with joy as Anson fairly ran to the couch and lay on his back. In contrast to Anson's haste, Gretchen sauntered over to it in a very leisurely way, her hips swaying and her ass wiggling with every step. She loved the look of pure vulnerability on his face. She reached down and pet his hair. "What a good boy. What a good obedient boy."

"And now, Audrey?" Anson asked desperately.

"Yes, Anson. It's the moment you've finally been waiting for," said Gretchen.

********

Audrey was all alone in her cell. After Shelley had been taken, she was on her own for two days. She knew what had happened. Shelley, like the others had been taken by Us. Still, when the door opened two days later and Audrey saw her mother and sisters there, she couldn't help but feel joy at seeing familiar faces.

"Mother!" she cried, leaping into her arms. Virus or not, Maggie was still her mother.

"Oh ho ho!" Maggie chuckled, hugging her back. "It's good to see you too, dear!"

Audrey pulled back. She looked at Shelley. "Shelley, did they-"

"Yes, Audrey," said Shelley, calmly, much too calmly. Her eyes were shining, her hair was perfectly combed, and her eyes were framed in dark eye shadow, making her look like a stranger. "I have joined Us."

"As you are about to, dear sister," said Natalie with a grin.

"No... no...." Audrey backed away from them. She noticed now they were all perfectly groomed, all wearing heavy makeup, especially dark eye shadow, and they all had lights shining in their eyes.

"Dear, your entire family has joined Us now," said Maggie.

"Not Dad!" said Audrey.

"Yes, your father has joined us as well," said Maggie.

"He... he has?" Audrey always felt a close connection to her father.

"Yes. You're the last one. Do you really want to be left all alone here?" Maggie sounded so reasonable. For a moment, she sounded like Mom, before she had joined Us. It made her hard to resist.

"Come," said Maggie, extending an arm. "It won't be so bad, I promise."

Audrey looked at her mother, and even though she knew what it meant, she couldn't refuse her. She was so lonely, and here around her was her family. Whatever We had done to them, they were still her family. Audrey tentatively reached forward and took her Mother's hand. "That's right, dear," Maggie said, as she wrapped a tight arm around Audrey's waist. "You're simply going to love what's going to happen next!"

********

When they got to the bedroom, Audrey found herself trembling as Natalie quietly closed the door behind them. "What's going to happen to me?" Audrey asked.

"Something wonderful," her mother promised.

And then Audrey watched as Maggie and her sisters all started to get undressed.

"What are you doing?" Audrey cried.

"You will see in a moment."

Audrey watched as her mother and sisters got naked. She felt a little uncomfortable seeing Natalie's melon shaped breasts and Shelley's pear shaped ones. She had seen her sisters naked before, of course, but never in a sexually charged atmosphere like this. The girls looked so eager as they undressed. They had been changed, in a way Audrey didn't quite understand.

As was her mother. Maggie had much thicker pubic hair, much more luxurious than the other girls. But with her heavy makeup and the shining light in her eyes she looked alien, different.

"Come here, dear," said Maggie. She put her hand out. "Are you afraid of your own mother now?"

Audrey swallowed heavily but took one step forward and then another. When she stood before her mother Maggie smiled. "That's better.' She started to rub Audrey's hand. Her mother's hands were oily and wet.

"What is that, Mother?" Audrey asked.

"Something to open your eyes, dear," said Maggie.

"Mother, you're all naked," said Audrey, as she felt a slight tingling her hand, a burning with spread upwards. She hadn't seen her sisters naked since they had been little girls. It felt... odd seeing them like this.

"Yes, we are. We've grown closer together as women, Audrey, more comfortable expressing our sexuality," said Maggie. She turned to the girls. "Natalie, Shelley? Do you feel closer to each other now?"

"We certainly do, Mother," said Natalie, looking at Shelley with lust in her eyes.

"Then show Audrey how much you love each other, girls."

Audrey's eyes widened as she watched as Natalie and Shelley pressed their bodies together and shared a sexy kiss. As they did they grinded their breasts and pubises together.

"Mom, what are they doing?" Audrey asked.

"They're just showing their real feelings for each other," said Maggie. "That's the gift of Us, dear. A new kind of closeness, one you'll simply adore when you join Us." As Maggie spoke her hands move upwards, rubbing the oily residue into Audrey's arms. Audrey started shifting uncomfortably from one foot to another. She felt a tingling and a tightness in her clit but didn't exactly know the reason why.

When the girls finished embracing each other, Natalie walked over to Maggie, wiggling her ass with every step. "Mom, it's your turn!" she announced with glee, her eyes shining brightly.

"I can't wait!" Maggie took her brunette cutie in her arms. They kissed passionately for a strong moment. Audrey watched as her mother's larger breasts press against Natalie's slightly smaller ones. Their arms were wrapped around each other. Their ass cheeks stuck out; Natalie's small ones firmly, Maggie's larger ones, a bit sagging. Both mother and daughter seemed to be firmly enjoying their embrace. She watched as her mother's mouth hungrily devoured her sister's with heavy jaw movements.

Audrey shouldn't have found it arousing. And yet... she was aroused. The pheromone that her mother had rubbed into her arms had had its time to do its dirty work. She felt a tightness in her cunt, a buzzing in her body that needed easing as she watched her sister kiss her mother.

When Natalie pulled back from Maggie, Maggie said, "Yum! You were good, dear!" as she rubbed her furry triangle with a gleeful smile.

"Mom! That's your daughter you were kissing!" said Audrey.

"Of course she is," said Maggie.

"You shouldn't be kissing her that way!"

"Why not?" Maggie's eyes shone with an alien light as she wrapped an arm around Natalie's nude waist. "We're mother and daughter but now also so much more. We're closer now than we've ever been before. Why should we deny the new feelings we have for each other?"

"We shouldn't!" said Nat, giving Maggie another kiss.

Shelley said, "Hey, Mom, it's my turn!"

"It's always your turn, Shelley," said Maggie, holding out her arms.

Shelley flew into them and gave her Mother a passionate kiss, while Natalie came over and lovingly rubbed more pheromone into Audrey's arms.

"You taste so good, Mom," said Shelley, grinding her cunt against her mother.

"You do too, dear," said Maggie.

Shelley whispered in Audrey's ear "Aren't Mom and Shelley sexy, Aud?"

"Uh... I don't know," said Audrey, turning red. She couldn't help it. She was full of arousal now. She needed to come, badly.

The kiss between mother and daughter ended with a playful slap on Shelley's ass and a loud feminine laugh. Maggie turned to her youngest one and smiled. "Do you see, Audrey? This is what being part of Us gives us. We feel a closer kind of intimacy and connectedness, one we've never felt before." Her sexuality was alive and vivid, her nipples erect, her pubis gleaming in front of her loved ones, without a hint of shame or anxiety.

"But Mom... you're not supposed to be that way with your own daughters!" Audrey protested.

"Why, Audrey? There never is a why, is there?" said Maggie, rubbing her labia confidently in front of her daughter without the slightest hint of shame. A bright light gleamed in her eyes, perfectly framed by her dark eye shadow. "That's the gift of Us. We unshackle your sexuality. We break through those nonsensical barriers and allows you to feel intimacy with a greater whole. Look at the intimacy I'm sharing with your sisters now. Wouldn't you like to enjoy that?"

"I... I don't know." Audrey was sweating bullets. She felt tremendous sexual arousal.

"Then why don't you come here and find out?" Maggie held out her arms, sounding so very reasonable.

"Go to her," Natalie whispered, giving her a little push. "Go to her, Sis!"

Audrey stumbled forward into Maggie's arms. Maggie hugged her loved one tightly. Audrey felt her mother's heavy breasts pressed against her, they were warm and reassuring and... something else....

"How can this wrong, dear?" Maggie asked, still sounding so terribly, terribly reasonable.

"I... I don't know," said Audrey. Her mind felt like it was in a fog.

"Maybe this will help you think," Maggie said. And then she tilted Audrey's head up, and gave her a kiss.

But it was not the kiss of a mother to a daughter; it was the kiss of one sexually mature woman to another. Audrey groaned as her lips pressed against her mother, as Maggie's bare breasts pressed against her chest. Audrey's cunt felt like it was on fire. She had never felt such arousal in her entire life.

When Maggie pulled back, she said, "How was that, dear?"

"It was... nice," Audrey gasped shamefully. She felt so aroused, so needy, so out of sorts. What her mother had done was wrong, but she had needed it so badly. How could something so wrong have felt so good?

"Then let me do it," said Maggie eagerly.

"Let you do... what?" said Audrey, blinking as she tried to concentrate through the fog in her mind.

"Let me make you part of Us, daughter," said Maggie. She gave a curt nod, and Natalie and Shelley rushed forward to rapidly undress their sister.

"No," said Anson, who was watching via holoviewer. He turned to Gretchen, seeing the supremely pleased look on his face. "Please. Don't make my wife do this."

Gretchen smiled. "We aren't making your wife do anything, Anson," she said smugly.

********

Maggie's brain actually had to be rewired a bit to persuade her to Infect Audrey. She had quickly accepted the fact that her girls needed to become part of Us; in that way she was even less resistant than others who had joined Us like Maureen Johnson. But Maggie had initially balked at being the one to do it. We had changed her attitudes tremendously, but not quite enough to make her comfortable with the idea of having lesbian sex with her 18 year old daughter.

"We need you to Infect Audrey," Jack Derry had said, kissing her passionately. We had ordered Maggie to have sex with Jack repeatedly, several times a week. When Maggie finally found out the reason why, her eyes widened, and she had to be reprogrammed a bit to accept that as well.

And now she was having to be reprogrammed for a different reason.

Maggie felt the familiar tingling in her head as neurons were rewired. Neurons associated with her instinct to protect her daughters, to protect Audrey, was being snipped away. New connections were being formed with the true purpose, the only purpose, the need to serve Us. Maggie was filled with sexual desire for all her daughters, but especially her youngest. How good it would feel to take her virginity. How wonderful it would be to feel her young one's lust in her mind. Maggie lay still as her eyelids fluttered rapidly, processing new information, and new motivations filled her being.

As the transformation took hold Jack tenderly fondled her breasts and ass and cherished what she was becoming. She really was quite fuckable, and he enjoyed her taking and conversion immensely.

And then, a moment later, Maggie drew a deep breath, and opened her eyes widely.

"Well, dear, how do you feel about Infecting Audrey now?" Jack asked.

Maggie gave him a passionate kiss. "I can't wait to help her join Us."

********

Shelley and Natalie helped undress an uncertain looking Audrey while her mother rubbed her pubis and watched with glee. Shelley finished removing Audrey's shirt and bra just as Natalie finished removing her pants. Audrey looked reluctant when Natalie put her hands on her panties but Natalie kissed her on the cheek. "It will be all right, Sister. Really."

Audrey, looking hesitant, gave a fearful nod. And then Natalie pulled down Audrey's underwear, and she was as nude as the other females in her family. She instinctively put one hand up to cover her breasts and another between her legs.

12