Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie smiled at her. "There's no need for that, dear. We're all girls here." She held out her arms again. "Come to me again. Come to me, my sweet."

"No!" Anson cried in the other room, as Gretchen cackled with joy.

Audrey looked at her mother, really looked at her. By joining Us her sexuality had seem to come alive. For the first time in her life Audrey found her mother to be sexually attractive. Her large breasts seemed to acquire new buoyancy in the short time since she had joined Us. Her areolas were large and red, her nipples erect. Between her legs her triangle was large, thick, bushy and extremely womanly, and the mounting subject of Audrey's desire. Suddenly, she realized she wanted her mother badly. She wanted her more than anything!

"Mom!" Audrey cried, with a half sob, as she flew into her mother's arms. She hugged and kissed Maggie eagerly, pressing her body hard against her. "I love you so much!" Audrey said fiercely, as she planted wet kisses on her mother's face as tears streaked down her cheeks.

"I love you too baby!" Maggie cried, as her mind sampled Audrey's intense sexual arousal. She shuddered with the taking. Audrey's emotions felt so fresh and vibrant and alive.

"Would you like me to make you feel good, dear?" Maggie asked.

Audrey looked intensely conflicted, grasping with newfound needs as she pressed against her mother. "I... yes! But... but... what would Daddy say?"

"Your father wants it!" said Maggie firmly.

"He does?" said Audrey.

"See that camera in the ceiling?" said Maggie. "It's your father, watching." She looked into Audrey's eyes. "And right now he wants to see us showing womanly affection more than anything!"

"No!" Anson yelled again, even as Gretchen stiffened and moaned with pleasure, her nipples hard and pointed at him.

"No!" Audrey, said, unknowingly echoing her father. "Daddy would never want to see that!" But her mind was rapidly becoming confused.

"Yes he would, dear," said Maggie. She gave Audrey a deep kiss, and rubbed even more pheromone into her face and neck to help make things clearer to her young one. "He most definitely does. It makes him excited to watch us. Does it make you excited to have him watch?"

"I... I don't know," said Audrey, feeling very conflicted. The pheromone were sinking directly into her brain. She was going out of her mind with arousal... but she was being asked to make love to her mother while her father watched! Audrey, suddenly realizing Anson was watching, tried to cover her breasts and pubis with her hands, but Maggie firmly put a stop to that. "Your father can't beat off if you hide your beautiful body, dear."

"Dad is beating off to seeing me naked?" said Audrey, appalled.

"Um hm," Maggie confirmed, smiling as she continued to kiss her youngest daughter. "We have to help him come."

"We should?" said Audrey, still confused.

"Yes, dear, we definitely, definitely should," said Maggie, with a certainty that only her rewired brain could give her. "Your father wants to see you come under my loving touch."

"He told you that?" said Audrey, her eyebrows lifting.

"He most definitely did," Maggie assured her, giving Audrey the wettest of kisses, while letting her fingers trace the beautiful curves of Audrey's nether lips.

"Maggie, no!" Anson cried, his body immobilized in the bed, his erection as stiff as a flagpole. Gretchen's entire body stiffened beautifully and she cried out again, her nipples painfully erect and her clit hammering in her cunt.

Maggie pulled Audrey down to the bed so Audrey was on the bottom, lying on her back. She looked at her daughter's body. She had small breasts but a tight, firm body which could be creatively used to serve Us in so many ways! Maggie looked down at her daughter and took a deep breath. "You're so sexy dear. I just know I'm going to love having you."

"You... you will?"

"Yessss....." Maggie gave Audrey a lustful smile as she reached out to caress her daughter's small breasts. Audrey felt the same oily residue coating her breasts in spiral circles. She groaned with sexual desire. She felt so hot and bothered!

Maggie's hand move downwards, to Audrey's labial lips.

"Mom!" said Audrey, as she struggled to get up.

"Shhhh, dear, it's all right," Maggie said, pushing her back down. She started to trace a line on her daughter's labia. The oil was now being absorbed by Audrey's most sensitive part. She gasped as if her vagina was suddenly lit on fire.

"Oh Mom, that feels incredible!" Audrey cried.

"I know it does. And it only get better," said Maggie, giving her a knowing look.

Audrey wet her lips and looked up at the camera. Daddy was watching! "Is this... is this making Dad happy?"

"Oh yes, dear, very happy," Maggie chuckled, as she continued to rub the oil in.

It was time!

Anson cried out in rage as Gretchen mounted him, smoothly inserting him into her in one, easy move. She started to ride him rapidly like a horse jockey galloping at the races. As she did she milked his sweet anger and lust. "Oooh! Oh, Anson! Your feelings are so raw, so strong!" said Gretchen. She bit her lip as she bounced up and down. "Your feelings for this one are different, aren't they, Anson? This little one, Audrey, you have special feelings for her, more than the rest. Don't you, Anson?"

"No!"

"Yes!" said Gretchen. "She's the one you have the strongest lust for!"

"No!" Anson cried again.

"Don't deny it!" Gretchen roared, as she impaled herself again and again on him. "I'm drawing it out of your mind right now!" Her nipples were so beautifully erect, hardened into tight points by all the mental energy she was draining from him. Her cunt was wonderfully wet and engorged with his shaft overfueled with rage and lust. "Your lust for her.. is just so... just so.... Oh... oh, Anson! We just have to going to get the two of you together!"

Maggie was rubbing her body furiously against Audrey and kissing her hard. Audrey was giving as good as she got, intertwining her legs with her mother as she kissed her mother just as hard. Maggie snaked a hand between them and rubbed her daughter's clit, making Audrey groan with pleasure.

The feeling of being rubbed so expertly down there so overwhelmed her that Audrey stopped thinking and just started being. Audrey surrendered to the waves of lust permeating her mind. She surrendered to the feeling of her mother's lips against her own; she surrendered to the feeling of her clitoral hood being so tenderly stimulated. She surrendered to all of it.

"I... I love you, Mom!" Audrey gasped, wrapping her arms tightly her mother's broad back and trapping her with her legs,. At this point Maggie knew that Audrey had decided to join Us, and they both knew it. Maggie gave a wicked smile and worked her hand against Audrey's clitoris more instantly, more firmly, working her up to a peak. As she did she also feasted on Audrey's pheromone amplified arousal. It felt so good, it felt like being inside sunshine itself!

And when Maggie reached over to give her another passionate kiss, this time Audrey eagerly joined in, opening her mouth wide to allow Maggie to penetrate her with her tongue. Their tongues dueled in Maggie's mouth, and Maggie knew that Audrey was ready as Audrey broke off, with lust in her eyes, and moaned, "Oh Mom... yes! Oh yes, Mom, please, faster, Mom, harder!" as she grinded her vagina tighter against her mother's hand, desperate to climax. Maggie grinned, but then pulled back suddenly, seeing she had gotten Audrey exactly where she wanted her, completely lost in desire.

"Mom, I need to come!" Audrey cried.

It was time. Maggie reached into her own vagina and wet her fingers, holding up an oily substance.

"And you will. Are you ready to join Us, dear?"

Audrey looked at the shiny substance on her mother's hand and swallowed hard. Even though her mind was overcome with lust, sudden uncertainly grabbed her. "To have that thing, in my mind...."

"It will make you closer to us," said Maggie, her eyes shining. "All of us, including your sisters and your father."

"Dad?" said Audrey.

Maggie smiled. "Yes, dear. You'll experience a closeness and intimacy to your father that you've never dreamed of. The kind of closeness you've always wanted."

Audrey took a deep breath. She was in such sexual need. Suddenly something clicked in her mind and it all made sense. "Yes!" she breathed. "I want to be closer to Dad! To all of you! Make me part of Us, Mom!" And then, to Anson's total and utter horror, Audrey actually raised her knees, exposing her red haired triangle and slender pussy lips.

"No, Audrey!" Anson cried.

"She wants you, Anson," said Gretchen. "Audrey wants you... almost as much as you want her!"

Maggie's nipples hardened and her clitoris hammered with joy. The sight of her youngest loved one with her legs widely spread, not merely willing but eager to join Us, excited her beyond belief. It made her so proud as a mother. She felt like she could climax merely from the sheer beauty of the moment, of the sheer beauty of Audrey's submission. Besides her she saw that Natalie and Shelley felt it too, as the girls gasped silently, rubbing their clits as they felt every sensation their mother did. They would soon all be together, tightly bond together as a perfect, intimate family unit. A family unit as part of Us.

Maggie smiled warmly and moved her slick fingers between Audrey's legs.

Audrey barely flinched as she felt her mother's fingertips.

"You'll feel a mild burning sensation. Are you ready, dear?"

Audrey took a deep breath, sending her breasts heaving, and nodded. And then, as everyone watched breathlessly, Maggie gently inserted her oily fingers into Audrey's vagina. Her little girl gasped slightly as she was penetrated, but said nothing else as Maggie lovingly reached back into her gleaming pussy lips and gave Audrey two more doses of Us, just to be sure.

And then Maggie was on top of Audrey again, and their lips were pressed together and their bodies were humping, and then Maggie snaked a hand down and gave her little girl the orgasm she so richly deserved.

"Oh, Mom, oh mom ohmomohmom!" Audrey yelled, her small breasts bouncing as she climaxed, grabbing Maggie tightly and kissing her furiously, their tongues dueling in Maggie's mouth, as she went violently over the edge, feeling fireworks going off in her cunt.

"Oooooh!" Audrey's body stiffened beautifully!

For a moment they lay still together, hot and sweaty, mother and daughter, two sexually mature women who had entered a new and exciting phase of their relationship.

Maggie stared proudly at her daughter and kissed her on the forehead. "My beautiful little girl!"

It was only a minute later, however, when Audrey started to feel the burning pain in her vagina.

"Mom, it hurts!" she cried, as the pheromone started to wear off and she began to come to her senses.

Maggie rubbed her fuller field of sweaty pubic hair against her daughter's tender, still growing furry triangle. "That's a good sign, dear. It means I've Infected you." She breathed heavily as she spoke. It had been quite a fuck for both of them.

"That thing... it's going to take control of my mind?" Audrey whispered, as she felt the burning rise above her pubic triangle, deep inside her.

Maggie looked her daughter in the eye and smiled, playing with her hair. "Yes, dear. In just a few moments you will know the once in a lifetime joy of surrendering yourself to Us."

"Mom, I'm scared!" Audrey cried, hugging her tightly.

Maggie smiled endearingly and hugged her back, wrapping her legs around her so their pubises touched. "Don't be, baby girl. In moments you are going to feel a new kind of connection to all of us, your sisters, me, and even your father. Once you have joined Us, your mind, your body, your cunt will all serve Us. As a loving mother, I couldn't be prouder!"

Anson cried out again as he watched his daughter being Infected. Watching his own wife being used as a tool to infect his daughter filled him with a new level of rage and despair. Gretchen sampled all of it, and it tasted so sweet! Her body shuddered with another thunderous orgasm with Anson's penis in her cunt and his rage in her mind. It felt so incredible!

And this time had been stronger, stronger than with the other girls, stronger even than when Jack had first taken Maggie. Anson did have special feelings for Audrey. It was a weakness, a weakness she could exploit, one she intended to use fully against him as she wore down the rest of his resistance.

She kissed Anson passionately, even as her cunt corkscrewed around his shaft. "Oooh Anson... I love you so much...." Gretchen gasped.

Anson looked startled and surprised. "No, you can't!"

"I can!" said Gretchen, grinning as she wiped sweat off her nose. She moved up and down on his shaft slowly. "I can and I do!"

"I don't love you!" Anson cried.

"You will Anson!" She said with such determination, as she moved up and down on him with a determined stare. "Trust me, you will!"

"No I won't-"

And then in the other room Audrey suddenly screamed and grabbed her head.

"No!" Anson cried.

Audrey's beautiful face was suddenly blank for a long moment. "Contact has been made," she said. Then she looked up at her mother, grabbed her, and kissed her passionately

"How do you feel?"

Audrey took a deep breath. "Fine, Mother." She squeezed Maggie's hand. Everything was clear now, quite clear. Maggie was still her mother, but she was also more now, much more. She was a sexually mature woman who Audrey could share the ultimate closeness with, along with her sisters. "You were such a good fuck! Thank you for making me part of Us, Mother!"

"Another happy customer!" Audrey chortled as Anson cried out again.

Audrey and Maggie kissed for a long moment. Maggie savored the feeling of her daughter's sexy, eager body pressed against her own. Then she got up and gave Audrey a hand getting up as well.

Then Natalie and Shelley each took their turns welcoming their sister into Us. Natalie gave her sister a passionate lips while grinding her nude body against the red headed 18 year old cutie.

"Welcome, Sis," said Natalie, after they had kissed. She looked up and down at her sister's body with open lust in her eyes. "I just know we're going to have great fun together."

"I know it too," Audrey grinned. She felt so good now that her sexuality had been liberated. She silently thanked Us for freeing her mind and her body.

And then it was Shelley's turn. After Shelley kissed her, grinding her body against her sister's, Audrey smiled and said, "Shell, you have such a sexy body. I can't wait to have you too!"

Shelley kissed her again. "And I can't wait to have you!"

They kissed longingly, lovingly.

Maggie smiled. "You see, dear? You're already experiencing the joys of being part of Us," said Maggie, looking pleased with herself.

"It feels so good, Mom," Audrey said, rubbing her sweaty pubis. But then she looked at the camera and got a new thought. "But when do I get to see Dad?"

"Soon, dear, very soon," said Maggie. "When he's been properly prepared."

********

Anson was openly sobbing by now. "No more... please.... please Gretchen... no more...."

"But your mental energy feels so goooood. I need more, Anson, MORE!" Gretchen cried. She truly was becoming addicted to him. Addicted to the stiffness of his cock inside of her, the look of anguish on his face, his intense feelings of rage and helplessness and despair, all of it. She expertly pulled out and Anson's wet, depleted penis flopped down on his thigh. Sometime during this encounter, Anson had climaxed!

Gretchen felt a tingling in her cunt as she realized that Anson was secretly attracted to her. She abruptly flipped her body around so her head was at his feet. Then she started to trace a line on his penis, very softly, with the edge of her toes. She smiled at him as she enjoyed every second of their time together.

Anson stared at her with a face of total exhaustion. "Are we finally done?"

"Not yet, Anson. Not nearly," said Maggie, her voice filled with poorly disguised musical joy.

"You've taken Maggie, you've taken Natalie, you've taken Shelley, and now you've taken Audrey!" Anson sobbed. "What more can you do to me?"

"Oh, I'll think of something," Gretchen smiled, as her big toe move to stroked his soft penis and his even softer scrotum. She petted it carefully. He stared at her with such a vulnerable look that she just wanted to fuck him again right then and there. But she was exhausted; she needed time to recover. She settled for giving him a firm look with her dark eyes which sent a tingling down his spine. "I have barely scratched the surface of what I am going to do with you, Anson Williams."

Anson gasped as the tip of his shaft was expertly stimulated, making her smile.

12