Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 25

Story Info
Anson confesses his love for Gretchen and becomes her slave.
6.8k words
4.77
4.1k
6
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 25

By Gary LM Martin

Gretchen was true to her word. Every day Anson was called to her office. Every day he was made to inseminate Natalie, Shelley, and Audrey.

Anson tried to keep a grip on his sanity. He was being made to perform, Anson told himself. He had no choice but to participate. But it was becoming increasingly harder and harder to convince himself of that.

Gretchen no longer had to use her ESPer powers to compel him to obey. Anson knew she could use her ESPer powers on him, and so he didn't resist. Anson obediently stripped down in her office every day. He lay on her couch and let the girls make love to him. But while he was not actually resisting, nor was he actually being made to participate. He was simply being used. He told himself that he should struggle. He should refuse to take off his clothes. He should refuse to get on the couch, and he should struggle to get off the couch. He should make Gretchen make him do this!

But every time he thought of resisting, one glance from Gretchen's dark eyes sapped his will to resist. He knew it was hopeless.

And so... he let it happen.

Over the course of several days Anson's cognitive dissonance only grew. He realized more and more that he wasn't actually being forced to do anything. Could he be considered to be inseminating his daughters of his own free will? No, Anson told himself. He participated because he knew force would be applied if he didn't. He had no choice in the matter. Still it rankled him that he no longer even tried to resist.

Gretchen, of course, knew of his inner angst with a single glance. She looked at him with those powerful dark eyes and smiled. And then one day the situation changed.

"Good morning Anson," she said pleasantly, as he entered her office. He began to strip down, even as Natalie, Shelley, and Audrey entered from a side door.

"Daddy!" Audrey cried, running up to hug him. Anson had very mixed feelings about that, but he hugged her back, and even let her kiss him on the lips. "I can't wait for you to inseminate me today, Daddy!"

"And what about us?" Natalie demanded.

"Your father will inseminate all of you, of course," Gretchen said soothingly. "Girls, your clothes, please."

The girls quickly stripped down as Gretchen and Anson walked to the couch. "They're so sexy, aren't they, Anson?"

Anson looked at his blonde, brunette and redhead daughters, at their young breasts and firm teenage bodies. Their asses--Natalie's quite developed one, Shelley's slightly smaller but well rounded one, and Audrey's rather flat one were all in beautiful contrast to each other. Anson said nothing. Instead, he went to lay on his back on the couch, but Gretchen's gentle hand blocked his way.

He looked questioningly at her and she shook her head. "Not this time, Anson."

The girls came over to the couch. "Shelley, you go first this time," said Gretchen.

Shelley looked at Gretchen questioningly and something unspoken seemed to be exchanged between them. Shelley shrugged and lay on her back on the couch and lifted her knees. As Anson looked at Shelley's blonde triangle of pubic hair and glistening vaginal lips framing her love hole, he realized how sexually mature his middle daughter really was.

"Go to it, Anson," Gretchen urged him.

"But...." Anson was at a loss for words. "How?"

"You really don't know?" said Gretchen, with a sexy smile.

Suddenly, he understood. Instead of lying on his back and letting himself be passively taken, Gretchen wanted him to be the initiator. She wanted him to get between Shelley's legs and actively make love to his daughter, not merely allow himself to be used. Gretchen wanted him to be an active participant.

"No," Anson said softly, with pleading in his voice. "Please... please don't make me do this." It was bad enough that he was letting himself be used. But to be the active initiator-

"Anson," said Gretchen firmly. She tapped her high heeled foot impatiently. She was wearing a short black skirt and long black pantyhose.

That was all that was needed. Anson hesitantly got on the couch on top of his naked daughter. He felt so humiliated. There was no way he could deny he was participating in this now.

"Aren't you going to make love to me, Daddy?" Shelley asked, her eyes sparkling with both innocence and Us. She looked so young and innocent and beautiful. It was a shame what We had done to her, how it had cruelly used her innocence and youth as a tool to torment him.

Anson glanced over at Gretchen. He looked into those dark eyes and realized he had no choice, none at all. She could make him do it. She would!

He had no choice at all.

And so Anson, sighing deeply, took his penis in hand and for the very first time in his life inserted himself into his daughter Shelley's vagina.

And then, without any additional restraint or coercion, Anson made love to his blonde daughter. He felt immense shame as he started to pole in and out of her. He still tried to tell himself that he was being forced into it, even as he made love to her. Even as he thrusted more and more vigorously, working as hard as he could to ejaculate inside his young daughter, he told himself this is not what I want.

Maybe he could stop before he ejaculated. Maybe Gretchen would never know. He would just thrust a few times, and gasp, and then-

"I love you, Daddy," said Shelley, as she stared deeply into his eyes. Her face was so perfectly framed by her blonde hair. "I love how you make love to me."

Anson groaned. He felt a tightening in his penis. He shouldn't! He couldn't!

"Come inside me, Daddy," Shelley whispered, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "I love you so much. Please, Daddy!"

Anson felt an explosion occurring in slow motion in his penis. He had only a split second to pull out. But instead of pulling out, he only thrusted faster. Then he groaned with extreme pleasure as he released ropes of sperm inside his blonde beauty.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

They lay together, connected, for a long moment.

Then Shelley kissed him tenderly. "Thank you, Daddy. I can't wait to see you again."

Anson was speechless.

Gretchen said, "Anson, I know you really enjoyed your time with Shelley, but really you have two other daughters who are waiting patiently."

Gretchen, embarrassed, slowly pulled out of his daughter. He felt shame as his long penis slid out of her slick vagina. He gave Shelley a hand getting up and she smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you, Daddy!" while kissing him on the cheek.

And then Natalie sauntered over and lay down on the bed and spread her legs. "Do me, Daddy."

"And then me," said Audrey, tapping her foot impatiently.

Anson looked over at Gretchen and saw her dark smile.

No choice.

He climbed on top of his oldest daughter, and slowly mounted her. Smoothly and surely, he entered Natalie's vagina and started to make love to her.

He never once stopped. He never once refused. Anson performed.

********

Worst of all was Audrey.

As Anson made love to his youngest daughter, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and smiled fondly.

"I'm so glad, Daddy!" she said. "I'm so glad that you're relaxing and enjoying it more now!"

Anson was hit by a fresh wave humiliation and shame. He was enjoying it more. The feeling of Audrey underneath him, the feeling of being inside her, of feeling her arms and legs wrapped around him as he made love to her, seeing her brilliant smile blazing away at him was intensely erotic. He tried to deny it, but he couldn't.

Anson wanted to stop right then and there, but when he turned his head and saw Gretchen's stern gaze, he knew he had no choice but to continue. He continued to thrust into Audrey, willing himself to climax so he might fertilize her eggs. In moments, the inevitable happened.

It was always happening.

When Anson had finished inside Audrey and the girls had kissed and hugged him and left, Gretchen asked, "Did you enjoy that, Anson?"

"No!" Anson frowned mightily as he put on his shirt. "Why are you really making me do this? What are you doing to me?"

She gave him an unreadable look. "I'm making you realize who you really are."

********

"I don't understand. Why not simply make him join Us?" Yung Suk asked. She and Gretchen were in the bathtub again, after having enjoyed a torrid lovemaking session.

"When I sample the emotions of one of Us, there is always a taint, the taint of Us," said Gretchen. "It's like the taste of food packed in vegetable oil. It's not good, or bad, it's just there. But when I sample the emotions of an uninfected, it's so raw, so vital. With Anson, I simply can't get enough of it."

"So what are you doing to him?" Yung Suk asked.

"Anson... Anson is going to be my masterpiece," said Gretchen, her eyes shining. "I am going to make him a perfectly obedient servant of Us, without ever Infecting him."

"Why?" Yung Suk asked.

"Because I can," said Gretchen, giving a wicked grin.

********

Gretchen gave Anson two more days to regularize the fact that he was the one on top, that he was the one making love to his daughters, and not the other way around. And then, one day after he had inseminated Natalie and Shelley and was working on Audrey, Gretchen's comm buzzed. She answered it. Anson couldn't hear what was said to her.

"Yes? Yes, all right. I'll be right there."

Gretchen looked at Anson, who was pounding away between Audrey's legs, about halfway towards his own climax, Gretchen estimated. She smiled at him. "I'm sorry but I've been called away. Finish up here, will you? A guard will take you back to your room when you're done."

Anson's mouth dropped open as Gretchen turned and left, click-clanking on her high heels. He still couldn't believe his eyes as the door closed behind her.

Leaving him and Audrey, totally alone.

Anson froze on top of Audrey in mid-thrust

"Daddy, keep going!" Audrey said, squirming underneath him. "You heard what she said!"

"I did," said Anson, his mind racing. There was nothing, absolutely nothing to force him to finish inseminating Audrey now. He could get up and get dressed right now. Gretchen would never know.

Or would she? He looked down at Audrey. Audrey was part of Us now. She would certainly tell Gretchen if he failed to inseminate her. Anson would be punished and forced to complete the act.

And yet... if he inseminated Audrey now, when Gretchen wasn't even here, it would certainly feel voluntary. It would feel as if he were a voluntary participant; as if he were doing this because he wanted to. He would no longer quite have the same excuse of being forced into it.

Anson froze indecisively as he tried to figure out what to do. Underneath him, Audrey mewled, "Please, Daddy." She looked up at him with her adorable baby blue eyes. "Please give me a baby."

Anson frowned. Her voice, her face, her eyes moved him. He had always loved Audrey the best. He could never refuse her anything. She was so sexy. Her vagina felt so warm and inviting. He felt the urge to continue.

I'm almost done, I might as well finish, he thought, as he started poling into her anew.

On the other side of a two way mirror, Gretchen McCallister gave a gigantic grin.

********

The next day, there was another call that forced Gretchen to leave early again. This time, Gretchen was being called away after Anson had completed inseminating Shelley and was in the middle of working on Natalie. He hadn't even begun on Audrey yet.

"See to the rest of them, will you, Anson?" said Gretchen, as she breezily marched out of her office, leaving him alone with his three naked daughters.

Anson once again froze between Natalie's legs. It was quite clear what was going on now. The question was what he was going to do about it.

"Daddy, keep going!" Natalie whined. When he didn't immediately proceed, she said, "You gave it to Shelley. Don't you love me too?"

Love. The girls had been conditioned to equate insemination with a father's love. But that didn't mean he had to. No! This was asking too much. Anson pulled out of Natalie, his long penis suddenly appearing as if by magic outside of her vagina.

"No, don't stop, Daddy!" Natalie cried. "You don't love me!"

"I do love you, Nat," said Anson. "Just not like that!"

"If you love me, then give me your sperm!" Natalie cried. His large breasted brunette daughter looked so sexy as she bit her lip. "Daddy, I would never want to tell Gretchen about this, but if you force my hand-" she left the rest unspoken.

Anson looked at Natalie for a long moment, then his other daughters, who all had the light in their eyes. He sighed, raised his penis, and slowly reinserted it into Natalie's vagina. In seconds she was chortling with glee once more.

*********

The next morning Anson was summoned to Gretchen's office. When he started to undress she shook her head. "We're just going to talk."

"That would be a first," said Anson wryly.

She laughed, which gave him a secret thrill.

She smiled at him warmly. "Anson dear, I have several matters demanding my attention over the next few weeks. I can no longer give your project the generous allocation of time I've been providing," said Gretchen.

"How very sad for you," said Anson dryly.

"Yes, it is," she said, staring at him with just a hint of a smile that made him shudder. "So there will be a new supervisor in charge of your insemination project."

"And who will that be?"

"You," said Gretchen. "You will inseminate your daughters every morning. You will report any failures or problems to me."

"You... you expect me to be in charge of inseminating my own daughters?" said Anson.

"Of course," said Gretchen. "By now, you want it as much as they do."

Anson was speechless.

Gretchen filled the gap. "Don't disappoint me, Anson." She paused. "You may go now."

Anson just stared at her.

"Anson, you may go now."

*********

Anson returned to the quarters he shared with the girls. Somehow, they already seemed to know. They crowded around him, chanting, "Do me first, do me first! Make love to me first, Daddy!"

Anson looked at the girls. Could he really do this? He knew if he refused, the girls would tell Gretchen, and Gretchen would force him to inseminate the girls under her watchful eye or someone else's.

That's what he should do! He should at least force her to force him to do it! Otherwise he was a voluntary participant!

Audrey flowed into his arms. "Please, Daddy! I know you want it! We all do! Make love to me, Daddy! Make love to all of us!"

As Anson stared into those gentle blue eyes, he realized it didn't truly matter. He would be doing it either way, willingly or not. Why not do it in a way that raised the least fuss for his girls?

The girls cheered as Anson took Audrey in his arms and kissed her.

********

As Anson made love to his daughters over the course of several months, things started to change. At first Anson made love to his daughters dutifully, under the implicit threat that they would report him to Gretchen if he refused. But as he found himself settling into the routine of it, he started to enjoy himself. His daughters were all tight inside, much tighter than Maggie. Their young firm bodies were extremely sexy, even Audrey, whose titties were much less developed than her older sisters'. As Anson thrust into Shelly, filling her with his cum, he became excited about the thought of impregnating his young blonde daughter. He loved the feeling of Natalie's firm, heavy breasts against his chest as he filled her with his seed. And there was something exquisite about filling Audrey, his youngest, his most precious darling with his semen; she would hug and kiss him furiously when he came inside of her, and whisper hot and heavy in his ear, "I love you, Daddy," which always gave him a secret thrill.

And so when Shelley was the first to be impregnated successfully, when she missed her period three weeks later, the girls were ecstatic, jumping around and proud. They had to be, since they were all fulfilling their roles that had been assigned to them by Us. Anson tried not to show any outward reaction at the news, but he felt so manly, so powerful that he had created life inside his middle daughter.

Audrey was next, less than three weeks after Shelley. She cried and hugged and kissed Anson so much that this time he broke down and confessed how please he was. When Audrey, her face full of tears, hugged Anson and asked if he were happy, he found himself hugging her and saying, "Of course, I'm very happy" and he gave her a passionate kiss, crossing another line that couldn't be uncrossed. More and more he had become a willing participant. Maybe Gretchen was right. Maybe he wanted this. All of it.

After Shelly and Audrey only Natalie was left. Anson continued to inseminate his oldest daughter. He felt like it was his duty now. If it was hard to refuse all three of his girls, it was even harder to refuse one after he had inseminated the other two.

But with his lightened schedule came new duties. Gretchen summoned him for progress reports, and somehow along the way, progress reports became sexual encounters.

The first time happened after Anson reported that Audrey had just gotten pregnant.

"Excellent," said Gretchen, reaching out to rub his shoulders. "That leaves only dear Natalie. That means you'll have free time... for other things."

"Like what?"

Gretchen gave him a sexy smile. "Like making love to me."

Anson's eyebrows shot up.

"Make love to me, Anson." She said it simply, but those hard dark eyes bore into him.

He had no choice, Anson told himself once again as he rapidly removed his clothes. As he gently kissed Gretchen and took off her clothes, exactly as she had taught him, he knew that with her massive ESPer powers, she could compel him to do whatever he wanted. And so if Gretchen ordered him to have sex with her, he had to comply.

*********

Gretchen called him about twice a week for sex. It became regularized, which confused Anson even more. She would summon him, tell him to make love to her, and he would. The coercion element, while there in a theoretical sense, never manifested itself in an actual one. Over time Anson found himself making love to Gretchen like a real lover. Gretchen sensed the change in him.

Anson found himself smiling at odd times when he made love to her. At first his face was a mask of concentration, as he simply focused on his building sexual desire. But more and more, without realizing it, he found himself smiling at her. Gretchen smiled back. When Anson kissed her, he started putting more enthusiasm into it, grinding her lips against hers. Often she and not he would be the one to break the kiss. And Anson felt more free to groan orgasmically as Gretchen gave him sexual pleasure.

When Anson came into her office for sex, he now found himself greeting her as she greeted him. He took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. He undressed her slowly, seductively. Their lovemaking sessions became longer and longer and they lingered together in bed afterwards for a long while, and even talked.

"How are your sessions with Natalie going, Anson?" Gretchen asked one day, as they lay in each other's arms.

Sessions. "I'm performing my duty," said Anson guardedly.

"I'm sure you are," said Gretchen with a smile. "And how are you enjoying your sessions with me?"

12