Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I have no choice," said Anson.

"None at all," said Gretchen happily.

"You... you're a beautiful woman, Gretchen," said Anson.

"A compliment?" said Gretchen. "From Anson Williams?"

"A fact," said Anson. He instantly regretting saying it. Why had he said it? He tried to change the subject. "Were you... were you like this, before?"

Gretchen shook her head. "Just the opposite. We unshackled my sexuality. The body is the same... well, almost the same. But the personality, the appetites you see before you was molded by Us."

"And you accept that?"

"Why wouldn't I?" said Gretchen. "I've had more pleasure in the last two years than I've had in the previous 33. Just as you've had more pleasure in the past two months than you've had in your entire life."

"No... that's not true," said Anson.

"You impregnated your daughters and hated every minute of it," said Gretchen. The way her nose crinkled when she smiled was so cute, he just wanted to nibble on it!

"Yes," said Anson.

"Just as you hate having sex with me." Big eyed serious and solemn now.

"Yes," said Anson.

"Then why does your mind radiate such lust when you look at me?" Gretchen asked.

"You... you're an attractive woman, Gretchen," said Anson reluctantly.

"A second compliment!" said Gretchen.

"But you've been twisted by this thing inside of you," said Anson.

Gretchen snuggled up against him. Anson was acutely aware of the warmth of her breasts and pubis and thighs against him. "But don't you see, Anson dear, it's this very thing inside of me that's made me so attractive. You want me, Anson Williams. You want me exactly as I am, more than anything."

"No," Anson shook his head. "Not true."

As Gretchen rubbed her pubis against his penis, she felt a stirring down below which seemed to say otherwise.

********

And then the day came when Anson found out that Natalie was pregnant, nearly six weeks later. Now all three of his girls were pregnant, as We wanted.

And then everything changed. Anson was moved to solitary confinement. He was separated from the girls. He saw no one but the guards who delivered his food. It was as if he was being punished.

Why? He had done everything they had asked. He had impregnated his girls. He had even done it without being under their supervision!

He asked to speak to Gretchen, but the guard was deaf to his pleas.

The first day or two Anson rested. He didn't realize it but he was tired. He was having sex nearly every day for the past two months. It was nice to give his body a rest. But by the third day he became restless. By the fourth he found he hungered for sex. He had become so used to it--sex with Natalie, Shelley, Audrey, even Gretchen, almost every day. He found himself daydreaming about their bodies as he fondled himself.

By the seventh day of isolation he was besides himself. It was with some relief, then, that he was called to Gretchen's office.

"Anson, so good to see you!" Gretchen smiled at him, as if nothing had changed. For once she was wearing something different; a sexy black nightgown.

"What is the meaning of this?" Anson demanded.

"Meaning of what, Anson?" said Gretchen, looking puzzled.

"I did everything you asked."

"You did everything I asked," said Gretchen, taking a step forward.

"I impregnated my girls."

"You impregnated your girls," said Gretchen, with just a hint of a smile, as she took another step towards him.

"I even did it without being made to," said Anson, looking pained.

"That you did," said Gretchen, her smile starting to grow wide.

"I... I let you use me, when you wanted me," said Anson.

"And so I did use you," Gretchen agreed, and now they were face to face. Those dark eyes stared into him intently.

"Is... is that why you've called me here? To use me again?"

"In a sense," said Gretchen.

Anson eagerly started to remove his clothing. Eagerly. Too eagerly.

"Stop."

Anson froze. "What is it now?"

"I'll have sex with you, Anson, but on one condition," said Gretchen.

Anson frowned and waited.

"You are no longer required to have sex with me, Anson Williams. You can only have sex with me if it's what you want," said Gretchen, in a stern tone.

Anson was stunned. Gretchen's breasts heaved as she sampled some of his delicious shock and surprised.

"That's right," said Gretchen. "You have to want it, of your own free will. Not because you're being made to. Only because you want it."

"I... I have to want it?" said Anson. He looked confused, lost.

Gretchen nodded. "There's more. I'm looking to hire someone, Anson, to fulfill a specific role. I'm looking for a footman."

"A footman?"

"Someone to take care of all my needs. My personal needs," said Gretchen. "My footman will be on my beck and call, 24 hours a day. He will do whatever I demand without question, without hesitation. He will serve me not for pay, and not because he is part of Us, but of his own free will... because he wants to."

"You... you're asking me...."

"Me?" Gretchen put a dainty hand to her breasts. "I'm not asking you anything, Anson. You can go back to your little cell and wait until your children are born. Go! The door is behind you. I won't stop you!"

She paused, leaning against her desk, and extended a bare leg out of her sexy black nightgown. "Or.... You can stay here... with me." She stared at him. "What will it be, Anson?"

Anson felt his heart beating loudly in his chest. This was the woman who had sexually tortured him. The woman who had Infected his entire family. The woman who had forced him to impregnate his own daughters.

And yet... Gretchen was incredibly sexy. It wasn't just her beautiful face, her big dark eyes, her red hair, her tight body, or her heavy bell shaped breasts. It was her force of personality. Her confidence. The way she dominated every situation. The way she dominated him.

Anson suddenly realized he was smitten with her. He had always been, even when he hated her. He found himself speaking. "I... I want to stay with you."

"Do you?" said Gretchen, cocking an eyebrow. "Is it because you fear I will Infect you otherwise?"

"No," said Anson, taking a step forward.

"Is it because you fear I will use my mental powers to make you perform?"

"No," said Anson. "It's because I'm crazy about you." And with that he stepped forward, figuratively and literally, into a new role and a new life, and he kissed Gretchen with a passion he had never felt before. Gretchen's gasp was muffled by Anson's lips as she felt his raw lust for her.

Anson tenderly undressed Gretchen and made love to her. It was not forced, it was not compulsory. It was an act of a man who loved a woman dearly. Anson lay her back gently on the bed and just looked at her. She was so tremendously beautiful, so smart and strong. He got on top of her and mounted her, swiftly inserting his penis into her vagina. But he did he not because he had to, but because he wanted to. He started thrusting like mad as he swamped her with strong, aggressive kisses.

Gretchen sensed the change in him immediately. There was no longer any shame or embarrassment. Instead, there was something new. Whole, untainted love.

"I love you so much," said Anson, as he pounded into her.

"I love you too!"

"I love your body, and the way you carry yourself, and the tightness of your cunt, and your heavy breasts!" said Anson, as he fucked her vigorously.

"Oh Anson!" Gretchen couldn't have been happier.

"I love coming inside of you! I love how you stiffen when I make you come! I love serving you and making you happy!"

"Oh... ohhh Anson!"

Anson pounded more rapidly now. All his hatred of Gretchen had been stripped away. He felt himself closing on his climax-

"Look me in the eyes, Anson!"

He stared into his eyes. Something in those dark, mysterious eyes make him come, like he had been struck by a bolt of lightning. As they matched gazes he exploded inside of her. As Anson pleasurably filled the woman he loved so much with his sperm, he kept staring at those beautiful, dark eyes. "Oooh. Ooooh. Gretchen I love you so much!"

"I love you too, dear Anson!"

********

They lay together afterwards for a long while. Gretchen played with his chest hair and told him what would be expected of him. "You are going to become my footman. From now on you will sleep at the foot of my bed, Anson. You will service me day and night. When I come into the room you will get down on your knees and greet me. You will always call me Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Mistress," Anson said, as enjoyed the feeling of her body against his.

"You are a slave, Anson, a slave whose sole purpose in life to satisfy my baser needs, nothing more. Do you understand, Anson?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Anson.

Gretchen smiled. The moment had come, as she always knew it would She had broken him completely. The man who had stared at her so defiantly in a mountain hideout in Wyoming had been transformed into a willing sex slave. And it didn't take a drop of Us to do it. Her nipples were crinkly and hard.

Gretchen raised her eyebrows slightly. That was all that was needed. Anson obediently mounted her and started moving into her again. This time Gretchen set the pace, nonverbally telling him exactly when to speed up and when to slow down. Anson was the perfect fucktoy now.

"You have always loved me, haven't you, Anson?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Since when? Since when, Anson?"

"Since the moment we met, Mistress," said Anson. There was no more denial in him now.

"I knew it!" Gretchen smiled, as she kissed him. "That's why I selected you. What do you love about me, Anson?"

"Your breasts!" Anson said immediately. "They're so large, so soft, so perfect, they have no sag... they're simply incredible!" said Anson.

"Yes, they are." We had seen to that. "What else?"

"Your sexy body... your domineering eyes... the way you carry yourself.. the way you walk... the way you look at me... the way you control every situation... the way you control me...." Anson suddenly stiffened up. "Oooohh!"

"Don't you come, Anson! Don't you dare come without permission!" Gretchen cried.

"Uhhhh... please, Mistress, I have to come!"

"Not until I say so!" said Gretchen. She smiled as she felt the sexual tension within him. It bathed over her mind like a cool waterfalls. It felt so adorable. She looked at the tension in his face, felt the sexual tension in his body. Gretchen bathed in it for a quick moment, and then said, "All right, Anson. You can come now. We both can."

And Gretchen willed herself to make it happen, and they both stared into each other's eyes, and cried out together, as Anson released inside of her once again and Gretchen felt a wonderful orgasm wash over her body.

*********

They lay together some more after their second orgasm together. Gretchen had many duties to attend to but wasn't in the slightest duty to attend to them. Such was the perks of being a senior member of Us. We could afford to wait, at least for a little while.

Gretchen looked at him with her strong eyes. "Tell me, Anson, and be honest about it now. You enjoyed impregnating your girls, didn't you?"

"I...." Anson searched for the words. "At first, I was horrified."

"And now?" Gretchen demanded. "And now, Anson?"

Anson nodded shamefully, and spoke in a low, embarrassed voice. "They're so sexy. They're just so very sexy! But they're still my girls!"

"There's nothing wrong with that," said Gretchen evenly. "They're all part of Us now. They're just sexually mature women. We've liberated them. Don't you see?"

"Are you... are you going to make me part of Us?" Anson asked softly.

Gretchen stared at him for a long moment as her fingers played with his chin, as she decided his fate. "No, I don't think so. You're my masterpiece. You're the first person who has given himself to Us without becoming part of Us. I want to show you off to all my friends. I want to show them the amazing thing I have accomplished with you. You are my ultimate work of art, Anson, my... pièce de résistance."

Anson nodded. It no longer bothered him to be displayed like a trophy; he was Gretchen's property now.

"Yes you are," Gretchen agreed. "Now tell me more about your daughters. What was it like when you got the first one pregnant?"

"It was Shelley," said Anson, smiling now. "At first, I was terrified. But when Shelley got pregnant... I realized how potent I was. I started to feel so manly, I, I felt...."

His voice trailed off.

"What? What was it, Anson?" Gretchen asked.

"I... I realized I was having sex with an incredibly attractive 19 year old girl. A 19 year old girl I could never have before.. before...."

"Because we took her and made her part of Us."

Anson nodded. "You have to understand, I love Maggie. I always will. But Maggie got older and well... I never expected to have another woman again, certainly not a 19 year old. Certainly not one of my girls! Gretchen, even through the guilt, it felt so good, to wonderful to make love to her. To all of them! It was an experience I could never had had, would never have had...."

"Without Us."

Anson nodded. "Now I feel closer to my girls than ever before. I love them, Gretchen, in every meaning of the word. It feels so good! It all feels so good!" Anson winced. It hurt to say it, but somehow he was glad he had. The tension, the dissonance which had built up in him over the past three months was finally out in the open. He could finally admit his true feelings. However twisted and warped We were, We had gotten Anson's true feelings to rise to the surface, and he was glad to be able to feel them; glad to be able to admit them.

Gretchen nodded and smiled. Anson's conversion was nearly complete. Only one last thing remained.

"I'm so glad," said Gretchen. And then she gave him a passionate kiss, which lasted for a while.

********

After a little rest, Gretchen started playing with his penis again. "Just think of it, Anson. Think of filling your girls with your seed."

Anson gasped as she fisted him, trying to get him hard again.

"Think of fertilizing their eggs. Think of planting babies in their sexy wombs. Think about making babies for Us."

Gretchen's words, and her smile and her touch, were so arousing to him. Anson groaned as his penis grew ramrod stiff. She was going to masturbate and make him come again! He loved her so much. Gretchen fisted him for another moment, to make sure he was really into it. And then Gretchen suddenly released her grip on him. She just... stopped. Anson looked at her with a hurt expression. What now?

"You can come in now," said Gretchen, in a loud voice.

Anson's daughter Audrey stepped into the room. She was totally naked. Her belly was already a bit distended from her pregnancy.

"Hello, Daddy."

"Audrey!" Anson looked from her to Gretchen. "What is the meaning of this?"

"I've called sweet Audrey here to make love to you, Anson," said Gretchen.

"But... she's already pregnant," said Anson.

"I know," said Gretchen. "This is my gift to you. Go to her, Anson. Take her now... but not because I ask you to. Take her only if you want to."

Anson slowly stood up. He was acutely aware that his penis was still erect, and pointed at his pregnant 18 year old daughter. The daughter he had impregnated in an act of love. He couldn't deny his feelings for her anymore, anymore than he could deny what he felt for Gretchen.

Audrey looked expectantly at him. Her lower lip was trembling. She looked so vulnerable. He wanted so much to hold her in his arms, to comfort her, to make love to her. Anson looked at Gretchen, and then back to Audrey.

Suddenly Anson felt no shame. We had liberated him of that, without even making him part of Us. That had been Gretchen's special gift to him. He walked boldly over to his young sexy red head daughter.

"Daddy," she whispered, as he took her in his arms.

He pressed his rigid erection against her pubis, and kissed her passionately.

********

They made love on Gretchen's couch, even as Gretchen watched and sampled their lust. Anson didn't care. He lovingly inserted his penis into Audrey's tight young vagina, filling her to the hilt.

"Daddy!" She cried, her eyes wide.

He smothered her objections with a kiss, and she melted into it even as he started moving his penis vigorously back and forth, making love to her as he would Maggie, like a full fledged lover. For the first time he was doing it without any pretensions or excuses or guilt. He was simply a sexually mature male making love to a sexually mature female, one he was already deeply in love with. It felt so incredibly special.

"I've always loved you, even more than the others," Anson whispered, as his face contorted. It was time to be honest about everything, now.

"I know," Audrey whispered. "I've always wanted to be your special girl."

Anson felt the engorged head of his penis rubbing against Audrey's tight inner passage. Audrey's vagina was always incredibly tight, even compared to her older sisters.

"You always were my special girl!" said Anson. "I... I just started having... different... feelings for you... about a year ago. You were just so sexy! But you were my little girl," said Anson, looking incredibly conflicted.

"I know, I felt that way too," Audrey cried. "Oh, I wish I had known!"

"You do now," said Anson, as he boldly thrust deeply into her, enough to make her gasp.

"Oh, that feels so good, Anson," said Audrey. Anson. Audrey put his hand over her belly. "Do you feel life, growing inside of me?"

"Yessss," Anson hissed.

"I'm going to give birth to our baby, Anson. A baby that is going to be part of Us. Does that please you?"

"Yes," Anson said again. None of it mattered now, not as long as he had Gretchen... and Audrey.

"We have Us to thank for bring us together, do you realize that?" Audrey.

"I do," Anson said. And it was true. He realized that even though he was not part of Us, We had given him an incredible gift. He and Audrey would forever share a kind of closeness, a kind of physical and emotional intimacy that would have been unthinkable until We had intervened. His penis tingled and his shaft throbbed strongly as he realized that Audrey would always be his, that their minds and bodies would always be connected-

Anson cried out. "Aaaah! Audrey, I'm about to-"

"I feel it too, Anson, I'm going to come!" Audrey cried. "Ah, ah-"

"Aaaaaaah!" Anson and Audrey cried together, as they had a mind shattering orgasm.

And behind them stood Gretchen McCallister, her eyes closed, her nipples erect, gasping as she fingered her clitoris as wave after wave of lust crashed into her body like the sea coming in at high tide. She felt Audrey's lust for Anson and the feelings of his penis bringing her to climax; even as she felt Anson's lust for Audrey and the exquisite feeling of coming inside of her. It was a double tidal wave of total, unconditional lust and love. She had never felt anything like it. As she came down from her high she smiled down at the lovebirds.

Success.

12