Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 27

Story Info
THE END: Worth's final battle with Gretchen, Anna & Saoirse.
5.4k words
4.04
4.3k
4

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 27

By Gary LM Martin

Saoirse was now one of Us. Tom Faraday had fucked the pregnant woman and filled her with glorious alien juices which warped her mind and turned her into the ENEMY. But her lover Worth didn't know it....

When Worth returned from his scouting trip, he was surprised to find that Saoirse was gone. When she returned, about two hours later, she kissed him fiercely, loving the feeling of his body pressed against hers. "I have big news, dear."

"Tell me."

Saoirse had just been in contact with one of their informants. She learned that the aliens were building a Unity Tower that was going to be a mile tall. It would be so big that it would fill an area of 50 square miles with mist. They had to stop it from being built!

"The plans are being stored on the computers at the Department of Commerce. We've got to get in there and erase the plans," said Saoirse. She subtly rubbed her body against his.

Worth noticed that something seemed different about Saoirse. She seemed so earnest, so eager. So vibrant... so full of energy. Worth hadn't seen her so excited like this in a while.

When they explained the opportunity to the other members of their resistance group, Colonel Anderson seemed to think it worth the risk to go after the plans. It was decided that Saoirse and Worth and Duncan Clark and Mark Royce would infiltrate the Department of Commerce. Worth and Saoirse would do the actual work in the computer room, while Duncan and Mark would be available as backup, if needed.

Saoirse's eyes were shining as she hugged Worth. "This mission is going to make such a difference, Worth! I can just feel it!"

"I hope so," said Worth, noting her enthusiasm. He looked down at her belly. "But aren't you getting a little conspicuous for work like this?"

"This is my last mission," said Saoirse. "After this, I'll hang up my spy shoes and be a full time Mom."

"You promise?"

"I only need one more mission. Just one," said Saoirse.

Worth smiled. "All right." But inwardly, something struck him as odd. Not in what she had said, but the way she had said it.

Saoirse hugged him tightly, and all thoughts of rationality fled his head. He started to kiss her, and one thing started to lead to another, but then Saoirse pushed him away. "Afterwards," she smiled. "We'll have a lot to celebrate then, I promise." She looked adoringly at him, with naked lust in her eyes. Holding herself back then was one of the hardest things she had ever done. But that was what We wanted. What We wanted always came first.

As they went to bed and lay side by side, Saoirse fantasized about all the things she would be doing with Worth on the morrow. After he had been Infected. She could barely contain herself, rubbing her clit and silently moaning through half of the night.

********

The Department of Commerce was in downtown Washington DC. Saoirse had arranged through her contact to get them identity credentials that would allow them to get in the building. They had no problem getting past security. Duncan and Mark waited on the first floor, while Saoirse and Worth went up to the fifth floor, where the computer processing area was. They entered a large, open workspace where government employees ignored them. Saoirse gestured for him to follow her, and they went down a series of hallways, until they came to a door marked "Research."

She nodded to him, and they went into the room.

Inside they found a large, white walled room. It was completely empty of all equipment. The only thing in the room was a small cot against the wall.

This was a research room? For research into what?

Worth looked at the room, and then at Saoirse, and what he saw in her eyes made his heart beat quicker.

He saw the same hunger in her eyes he had seen in Anna's.

"Congratulations, Buddy," said Tom Faraday, entering the room with a half dozen armed guards.

"I'll take that," he said, plucking the blaster out of Worth's limp hands.

"You're alive," said Worth.

"No thanks to you, buddy," Faraday grinned. "I barely got out of that factory before it exploded. But I didn't take it personally! We're still friends."

"Are we?" said Worth.

"Yes. After all, friends share everything." Tom grinned broadly, waiting for Worth to understand the full meaning of what he had said.

And then, Worth watched with horror as his gaze turned to Saoirse.

Saoirse said, "I got a call from my niece, Kristi. You remember her Worth? She was back in town. She had information about my sister, Iris. I went to meet Kristi."

"As well as me," Tom grinned.

"How did you find Kristi?" Worth asked.

"It wasn't easy," said Tom. "She was all squirreled away up there in the hills of Montana," said Tom. "But it was worth it! When I explained the situation to her, she was only too delighted to offer her help."

"Tom, she's an eighteen year old girl!" said Worth.

"Yes, and quite delightful," said Tom, licking his lips and grinning. "And you know, after Kristi and I got to know each other, I introduced her to Kate. You remember Kate, my assistant? Now they're the best of friends. Like sisters. Only closer."

Worth moved to lunge at Tom, but two of his men grabbed Worth by the arms.

Tom laughed. "Don't get so excited, Buddy. It was Saoirse's niece. You don't see her getting all bent out of shape, do you? Tell me Saoirse; you're not angry that Kate and I gave your hot niece a few pointers, are you?"

"Not at all, Tom," said Saoirse, as Worth's heart sank.

"And once you got Kristi...."

"Then I got Saoirse," said Tom. "She was completely willing, Worth. No guards, no pheromones, nothing."

"No," said Worth.

"It's true, Worth," Saoirse said, with an alien light shining in her eyes. "You're good, Worth, but Tom... he's incredible. He seduced me, and I made love to him... not because I had to. Because I wanted to."

"No!" Worth cried, as his chest grew tight and his head throbbed in pain.

"Stop teasing the poor boy!" said Faraday, and Worth didn't know what was worse, Saoirse's scorn or Tom's mock pity. Tom turned to Worth. "She was an incredible fuck, Worth. And the belly! I've never been with a pregnant woman before, Worth. As I banged into her, your baby was sloshing back and forth like a yo-yo! You should have been there to see it. I made Saoirse moan with passion, and beg for more as I Infected her, as well as your baby, with Us."

Worth's restraint snapped. He cried out and lunged for Tom, but the two men holding him pulled him back. Tom and Saoirse sampled Worth's rage. It was red hot and powerful. They felt it coursing through their minds and their bodies. Saoirse's nipples got hard, and Tom felt a tingling between his legs.

Tom gave a hearty laugh. "Easy, man. All I'm doing is describing the hot sex I had with your pregnant girlfriend," he said, as he enjoyed every moment of this. "By the way, if you get into her today, and it feels a little sticky, that's probably because I left a little extra inside. Don't let it bother you, buddy. Share and share alike, I always say."

Tom laughed as Worth screamed and had to be restrained again.

But Tom wasn't done. "You know, buddy, I just realized something special: I'm in the enviable position of having fucked both of your women. It gives me such a unique perspective on the whole situation." He smiled at Worth's obvious discomfort. "When I'm inside each of them, the way they both grip me feels almost-"

"All right, that's quite enough," said a familiar voice.

Anna Rogers entered the room, wiggling her hips with a confident but also a sensual stride. "Captain Rogers," she said, with a smile. "It's good to see you again, my love."

"Anna," Tom began.

"You may go now, Tom."

"Anna-"

"You may go now, Tom."

Tom frowned for a moment, and then laughed it off. He turned to Worth. "Catch you later, buddy." And he left.

"Tom can gloat a little too much, sometimes," said Anna.

"I'm touched by your concern for my feelings," said Worth.

Anna smiled at him. But then Saoirse quickly caught her attention. Anna's eyes widened. "Hel-lo! What have We here?"

"We are Us," said Saoirse, wiggling her hips and her ass as she walked up to Anna confidently.

Anna embraced Saoirse, and gave her an open-mouthed kiss. Saoirse accepted it without the slightest hesitation. The two let their tongues duel in Saoirse's mouth for a moment before parting.

"Yum! So this is your infamous chippie! I'm beginning to understand what you see in her," said Anna, winking at Worth. She went up to Worth, who was still being restrained by the guards. "Wouldn't you like to give me a kiss, dear?"

Worth turned away.

"Not even curious how your girlfriend tastes on my lips? I see you've impregnated her, Worth. That's more than you've ever done for me. Was my uterus not accessible enough for you? In all the years we've been together, you've never managed that. I'll have to compare notes with chippie here to find out how she tripped you up."

"It wasn't difficult," said Saoirse mockingly. "He thought I was Protected."

"Well, that's the secret then! So simple! I should have thought of that years ago," said Anna. She started to rub Saoirse's belly. "A baby. Half made of Worth. That opens up so many fine possibilities."

"No!" Worth yelled.

"Dear, don't get excited," said Anna. She reached over and started to rub his hands. He tried to pull away, but the guards held him still. In moments Worth was a dreamy idiot, and highly aroused. "That's it, dear. Much better."

She turned to the guards. "Undress him, and strap him down to the bed," she said.

The lead guard hesitated. "But I was told our orders were to inject-"

"Undress him, and strap him down to the bed," Anna snapped.

The guards obeyed. While they waited, Anna started to slowly fondle Saoirse's breasts. "They're nice, dear. I think I'm going to like them."

"They're starting to get a little runny, now that I'm pregnant. You should see them when they're nice and firm," said Saoirse.

"I'm sure I will," said Anna, giving Saoirse another kiss. "Once you start draining the mental energies of others, they'll get nice and firm."

"I can't wait," said Saoirse, kissing Anna again.

In moments Worth had been stripped naked and tied down to the cot. He blinked and his eyes started to focus again. Anna smiled down at him. "Ah, he's starting to recover. Kiawah Control to Captain Rogers! Kiawah Control to Captain Rogers! Come in, please! Can you hear me now?" Both girls laughed.

"Yes, I can hear you," said Worth, blinking rapidly. Anna hadn't given him such a large dose of pheromone. His mind started to clear.

Anna smiled at him. "So now we come to the part of this grand reunion where we decided what to do with you. Are you paying close attention, Captain Rogers?"

"Yes. You're going to have sex with me, to Infect me again."

"Oh, you're so brilliant!" Anna laughed. "Has there been a general drop in IQ's? Am I supposed to have forgotten that I already tried to Infect you, and you proved to be immune? No, I haven't forgotten. I have, however, been spending a lot of quality time in a cocoon lately. They've been upgrading me, Worth. They tell me that my love hole is now twelve times more Infectious than anyone's on the planet. And I'm eager to test it out on you, my love."

Worth looked nervous.

"And this time you won't be able to simply fool me by grabbing your head and yelling. This time we'll call Gretchen in to make absolutely sure. And if it doesn't work, we use this," she said, holding up a box with a hypospray in it. "Serum. 100 percent effective. Either way, you're not leaving this room until you're one of Us."

This reminded Worth of the last time he had been with Anna. She had tried to Infect him through sex knowing that there was a risk, however small, that he would not be Infected, even though she knew she could eliminate all risk and guarantee Infection by injecting him with the Serum.

And once again, history was repeating itself, and Anna was once again giving him a tiny chance to avoid being Infected. Was Anna really interested in trying out her new 'potency', or was there a part of Anna in there, deep in her mind, subtly influencing the alien virus?

Anna looked at Worth, and then at Saoirse. "You know, something has just occurred to me," she said. "When I have sex with Worth, I'll absorb some of his love for you."

"That's sure to be tasty," Saoirse laughed. Until this very moment, she had been led to believe that she would be the one to Infect Worth with Us. That had been her highest imperative. But now We told her that her task was complete; her real role was only to arrange for him to be captured. We had decided that Anna would have the honor of Infecting Worth. And so Saoirse's mind turned on a dime; if We decided that Anna would be the one to Infect him, that's what Saoirse wanted too.

"Yes, tasting his lust for you will be... intoxicating," said Anna, her eyelids fluttering as she grew a wicked smile. "But I was thinking. If I banged you first, I could experience your love for Worth, by draining you. It would give me a lot more context when I came back and suck his love for you out of his brain."

"Darling, I'd be delighted to spend some quality time with you," said Saoirse, with real hunger in her eyes as she pressed her breasts against Anna while a free hand fondled Anna's ass. "But can we really leave poor Worth like this, alone and in such great need?"

"That's right," said Anna. "If history repeats itself, while we're out necking, one of Captain Rogers's valiant friends will break in and rescue him. That's what always seems to happen." Anna picked up Worth's comm unit, discarded on the floor, and activated it. "Help, help! This is Worth! I'm being held captive on the fifth floor of the Commerce Building by my very attractive wife and equally fuckable pregnant girlfriend who are threatening to have hot and wild sex with me! Please come and rescue me immediately!" She laughed as she dropped the comm.

But Worth wasn't laughing. However much she portrayed it as a joke, his wife had just called for help on an open frequency and told potential rescuers exactly where he was. And instead of Infecting him immediately, she had just made an excuse to leave him alone for a while. Was this Anna's work, his Anna?

"Not to worry," said Anna. "Your two guys at the entrance, your backup team? We've taken them. As well as the other members of your little group back at the home base, thanks to the little chippie here. There's no one left to come and save you now, my love."

Anna enjoyed the look of total defeat on his face. She clapped her hands suddenly and Worth nearly jumped. "All right, Worth, it's time," she decided, putting an arm around Saoirse's waist possessively. "I'm going to take chippie here out for a little kiss and fuck. Don't worry, I'll take real good care of her, and your baby too. We'll be back in an hour or so."

"Only an hour?" said Saoirse, looking hurt.

"Maybe two," said Anna, grinning. "Worth, don't worry. We'll be back to tend to all your needs. I'll leave a pair of guards right outside. If you need anything, anything at all, call for Gretchen, and she'll give you a blowjob, if you need one. Or even if you don't. Just tell her to leave a little for us." She stared at his penis meaningfully and then winked at him. Then she wrapped her arm more tightly around Saoirse's waist, and headed for the door. "Come along, Chippie! Time for your test drive! You and I have some heavy fucking to do!"

As they left, Worth heard Anna say to Saoirse, "Have you ever felt him doing that really enjoyable thing with his penis, where he rotates it in a little circle once he's inside-" and then the sudden shutting of the door cut off her words.

And so Worth lay there, totally naked, strapped to a cot, in the heart of Our stronghold, waiting to be Infected, yet again. He doubted he could survive a potency twelve times stronger than the last time. Either way, the Serum would ensure their total control over him.

But what could he do?

Time passed slowly. Worth knew that sooner or later Anna and Saoirse would return, and he would become one of them. He spent that time thinking what he might have done differently. He thought about Anna. And about Saoirse. Now not only were the two of them under alien control, but his baby would be as well. It was an extremely upsetting thought.

And then there was a thump, just outside the door, and then another.

And then the door opened, and in stepped none other than Maurice Lytton, with a still smoking blaster in hand. Lytton looked at Worth for a few seconds, naked and bound to a cot. "I'm guessing this has something to do with your wife's rather particular tastes in bedroom entertainment," said Lytton.

"Untie me, please," said Worth.

In moments he was dressed. In another five, they were out of the building and free.

"Shall we go back to your base?" Lytton asked.

"No," Worth shook his head. "They've all been taken."

"All," said Lytton. He looked at Worth. "When you asked me to be a backup to your backup, did you know?"

"No," said Worth. "If I knew, I never would have gone."

"What then?"

"I suspected," said Worth. There had been something in Saoirse's manner, something that had seemed the tinniest bit off. She had seemed just a little too enthusiastic about this mission. Worth had chalked it off to girlish enthusiasm, but he had had enough doubts to contact Lytton.

"So now your wife and pregnant girlfriend are both Infected," said Lytton.

"And making love to each other," said Worth. He didn't know why he told Lytton. He felt he had to unburden himself and tell someone.

"And making love to each other?" said Lytton. He sounded incredulous. He marveled at Worth's circumstances. "What a tremendous mindfuck. How I pity you. Where do you want to go?"

Worth had Lytton drop him off near Smitty's lab. He thanked Lytton, and told him he would be in contact soon.

Worth entered Smitty's lab and told him what happened. Smitty was shocked.

"Your wife, your girlfriend, and your baby? How much worse could it be?"

"I don't know, Smitty," said Worth."Tell me you've made progress on that Walrus holo."

Smitty looked at Worth oddly.

"Smitty, tell me you've made some progress!" said Worth.

Smitty grabbed his shoulders. "We've done it, Worth!"

"What!"

"We figured it out. It took some time, because we didn't understand the Walrus diagram. But we can understand images of cell structures. Those Walrus people were pretty smart. Remember I told you how the alien cells mimic our own? Well, the Walrus people figured out a way to tell them apart. They were brilliant. From their work, we've worked out three different counterstrategies."

"Three?"

"First, a temporary vaccine," said Smitty. "A neural blocker which should prevent a person from being Infected sexually for up to 48 hours. Or at least 18 hours. We're trying to extend the length of its effectiveness."

"That's great," said Worth.

"But not yet tested. Secondly, we think we've created an injection which should kill the virus in an Infected person."

"Good!"

"Also not yet tested," said Smitty. "And lastly, we think we can make a communicable virus, one that will spread through the air and kill the virus all over the place. But we still have some work to do on that."

"Smitty, that's great!"

"We still have a lot of work, Worth. We haven't even entered the testing stage," said Smitty. "And even if it works, we'll need a lot of resources to get this into mass production."

12