Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care," said Worth. He thought immediately of Anna and Saoirse. They could both be saved!

Worth spent the night in a spare cot in Smitty's lab. He would have to find himself a new place to live in the morning.

********

The next day, he got a message on his comm. This time it wasn't just from Anna. It was from Anna and Saoirse. They were arm in arm, and they were laughing. And they were both completely nude.

"Hey, you skipped out on us, just before we got to the best part!" said Saoirse.

"Just like I said he would," Anna laughed.

"Just like you said he would," Saoirse repeated, looking pleased as well.

It was startling to see them like this. They had been rivals, and now were obviously the best of friends. Saoirse had a slender arm wrapped around Anna's waist and Anna had an arm around Saoirse's shoulders. When they stood together like this the similarities between the two became even more apparent. Their faces were so much alike that they could have been mistaken for sisters, perhaps even twins. The only differences were in the bodies; Saoirse was obviously pregnant and Anna was not, Saoirse's breasts hung downwards while Anna's were still firm. Still, it was stunning to see two sets of breasts that Worth had often pleasured himself with, two furry pubic triangles he had often plundered and fucked and received so much joy from, all together in one place now, all working for Us. Never in his life did he expect to see his wife and pregnant lover naked, arm and arm. The effect was oddly erotic, giving Worth an embarrassing erection.

"We had the absolute best time comparing notes about you," Anna continued, with one of her little smiles. "I take back every single slanderous thing I said about your chippie, Captain Rogers. She had one hot body that just won't quit!" She reached over and tickled one of Saoirse's heavy breasts, making her laugh. "And she's a screamer! I never knew you went in for that, Worth! If I screamed like she did, would you have put a baby into me too?" Suddenly Anna gave a passable imitation of Saoirse's voice, moaning, "Worth! Worth, Oh yes, Worth, bang me harder, bang me harder!" Her breasts bounced as she pretended to pant.

They both laughed hysterically.

"And I am supremely jealous to learn that you eat her out," said Anna, looking mock angry at him.

"He doesn't do it for you?" Saoirse asked.

"Only once," said Anna, holding up a single finger, for emphasis. "Once in my entire life, on my 30th birthday," said Anna. "He says he didn't like the taste."

Saoirse acted surprised. "Worth eats me out all the time!" said Saoirse.

Anna turned to Saoirse. "You got him to impregnate you, and you got him to eat you out... how did you get him to do all these things?"

"It's just a matter of learning how to control his joystick. It's mouth operated," said Saoirse with a smirk. "The first time I tried to give Worth a hint and push his head down there, he shook his head and whispered he didn't do that. But then I reached down and grabbed his thing and I started giving him the blowjob of his life. Or almost the blowjob of his life."

"Almost?" Anna asked.

"Exactly. I stopped right when he was on the very edge of coming," Saoirse grinned. " At that moment, he was more than willing to do anything I asked. That's what broke him. Getting him to snack at the lower lunch counter was never a problem after that."

Anna was astonished. "Ten years of marriage, and I never knew!" She looked into the camera. "As I said, Worth, your sexy chippie and I talked about everything. For example, I was amazed to learn that you give her the exact same cum sounds that you gave me!"

Saoirse, her body trembling, rolled her eyes up to the ceiling as she shook and yelled, in a deep man's voice, "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh.. Saoirse Oh... Saoirse Oh... Saoirse, I love you!, Saoirse I love you! Aaaaaah!" Her heavy breasts bounced in every direction.

Then Anna also began shuddering, and performing her own imitation of Worth's orgasm moment, saying, "Except with me it was, Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh.. Anna , Oh.. Anna, Oh... Anna, I love you, Anna, I love you! Aaaaaah!" She smiled mockingly. "It seems my husband just plugs in the name of whatever woman whose body he happens to be fleecing at the moment he comes. It makes you wonder how many women have heard that line before."

They both laughed again.

"You know, you have such a hot body," Saoirse said to Anna, squeezing her firm breasts with admiration. "For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why Worth was willing to risk certain Infection just to bang you. I practically had to handcuff him to my vagina just to keep him away from you. But now that I've done it with you, I can understand Worth's motivations completely. You are just such an amazing fuck that cannot be beat! And I quite agree! If I had known you were this good, even in my former state, I would have rushed over with my panties around my ankles, Infection or no!"

"Thank you dear," said Anna, getting a hungry look in her eye, and then they paused as their lips met and their tongues dueled. Worth felt his penis stiffening as his wife and his pregnant girlfriend had a moment of passion. They shamelessly rubbed their bodies together, fondling their backs and legs and asses as they kissed lovingly. They both gasped as they parted. "Oh, that never gets old!" Anna grinned, and something passed between them as they looked each other in the eyes with raging sexual ardor.

"Did you enjoy that, Worth honey?" said Anna. "Once you join Us, you can have us both."

"Or we can have you," said Saoirse, giving him a dirty look.

And then Worth's jaw dropped open as Anna spread her legs and with her hands spread her cunt lips. She shamelessly exposed her pink innermost flesh to the camara. "Just imagine it, sweety. Imagine putting it into me while Chippie here watches!"

Saoirse rubbed her breasts. "Or imagine coming between my breasts, shooting my face with your cum, while Wifey here watches!"

She turned to face Anna and started caressing her again. Anna returned the favor. They stared deep in each others eyes. "Or imagine watching both of us fuck our brains out while you're tied to a chair!" They kissed for a long moment, their breasts pressed together, their hands on each other's backs and ass, their bodies rocking back and forth, back and forth.

It was Anna who let go first. "Ummmm.... That was good! You are one good fuck, Chippie!"

"You're not so bad yourself, dear," said Saoirse, speaking with shiny, lust filled eyes. She turned back to the camera. "I tell you Worth, Wifey here is great, and I don't just mean her gorgeous tits and her amaaaaazing cunt. Wifey here is an incredible Mindfuck. Her love for you must have been sampled dozens of times before I nailed her."

"Hundreds of times," said Anna, with a smile.

"Hundreds! And yet, when I drained her, it was as rich and vibrant as ever," said Saoirse. She looked a little jealous. "Her love for you tastes so... rich, so pure."

"And let's not forget the little chippie's feelings for you, Worth," said Anna. "When I drained her mind, I sucked out such love, such affection! It was so vibrant, so creamy, so full of life!" she said, her eyes fluttering as she recalled the experience. "It made me feel jealous, it really did!"

"Oh, don't be that way," said Saoirse, rubbing Anna's crotch. Anna spread her legs obligingly so Saoirse could have easy access to her clit.

"Yeah, yeah, that's the spot," said Anna. She leaned forward and they shared a passionate kiss yet again.

Worth was speechless. His pregnant lover was masturbating his wife in front of him. They were totally without inhibitions, totally without shame!

When Saoirse pulled back, Anna ran her fingers down Saoirse's arm and gave her a very affectionate look.

Could Anna and Saoirse really be in love?

"Anyway, ahem." Anna cleared her throat, as if she were somehow slightly embarrassed. "Anyway, Worth, we're all so happy together," said Anna. "Me, Chippie, and your baby. All that's missing is you, Worth. Come join us. Everything you love is on this side, now. You have no choice but to join us. We'll treat you very nicely, I promise. Once you join us, I'll fuck you every morning."

"And I'll fuck you every afternoon," said Saoirse, giving him a sexy look with those green eyes.

"And I'll fuck you every evening," Anna added, giving him a different sexy look with her own green eyes.

"That's hardly fair, you getting him twice a day when I only get once!" said Saoirse.

"That's because I got there first, Chippie," said Anna. They both laughed. "In any event, Chippie and I are both going to have to be a little bit open-minded and share you, at least to a limited extent. Gretchen is already chomping at the bit to make you her bitch, and even Young Suk is giving you looks, and she's a lesbian!"

"We won't share you with everyone, you understand, Worth," Saoirse assured him.

"Just a small inner circle of family and friends who have earned the right," said Anna firmly. "Of course, you'll have to be trained first. Nothing to fear. We'll put you in Tom's hands for a few days. He'll teach you how to make better use of what you've got, and how to properly please a lady below the belt. You have the enthusiasm, dear, but it's not a military exercise. It shouldn't be all like pushups in basic training." They laughed again. Anna went on, "And we may give you a few training sessions with Gretchen as well. She claims she can make you good and obedient. I really want to see that."

"I really do too," Saoirse added.

Anna said, "All we need is you to make it happen, Captain Rogers. You know you're going to come back to Us. And We know it. It's just a matter of time."

*********

Six months later....

Yung Suk leaned against the wall, her legs widely spread, gritting her teeth. Behind her Worth, equally naked pounded into her with a ruby red erection. Anna and Saoirse watched with avid joy, sitting on the couch and fondling each other's clitorises, each one betting who would come first, while Gretchen was standing with her legs widely spread, her fingers in her sex, gritting her teeth as she stared at Worth's pistoning body and masturbated wildly. And in the center of the room was a crib. "Pound her harder, Anson, harder!" the tiny voice from the crib cried, as if it were directing the events in the room.

Worth, nodding, sped up, making Yung Suk's small titties bounce wildly, while Anna and Saoirse smiled contently.

THE END

I hoped you enjoy reading this story. If you thought this story was long, you should have seen the original story it came from. The original story, "Earth Girls Under Mind Control from Planet P" is more than a quarter million words long, but this version was heavily abridged and modified in certain ways to fit into the Literotica format and then serialized. The original version also had multiple endings, but one is enough for here. Again, I hoped you enjoyed the story.

12