Alien Mine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what about our physicist," Rhys asked.

"Mei Xing," Kiania said." High energy researcher. She is Chinese, which presents some problems." The woman was plain-looking, not really cute. He could fix that, he thought with a grin.

"What else has Bob been able to find out?"

A picture of the woman appeared floating above them. "Thirty-six, brilliant from all accounts," Kiania said. "Bob has been through her work, published and classified. She has made considerable strides in directed energy weapons for the Chinese. Single but was married, though it is not clear what happened to her husband. Mei was from the provinces, her parents were poor farmers, and she married early. Few records exist, just a mention of the husband found dead.

She next shows up several years later at a college in Shanghai. Apparently a brilliant mathematician. Then on to Beijing for graduate school and then into the government research labs. Finally, out to the Qinghai Province in western China at the high energy research facility. She is not active on any social media, and her email does not suggest any personal relationships."

"Should I take the shuttle out and plant surveillance cameras and microphones in her apartment," asked Sandy?

Bob, who had been quiet during this discussion, suddenly interjected. "We may need to get her sooner rather than later. I have been analyzing her work. She is on the edge of a major breakthrough in laser weaponry that could drastically tilt the power balance. Either that or I can sabotage her work, but I think you should do something soon."

"Ok, let's just plan to grab her after Leslie has been here. We don't need a sudden shift in power or a war right now, better to get her on our side now. Bob, make sure she doesn't succeed with her research. It will discourage them from carrying on her work after she is gone."

This is where he needed Leslie and an intelligence team, help them narrow it down and find any secrets hiding under their beds. Speaking of Leslie, he needed to do something sooner than later; she had gone back to being belligerent. In time her symbiont would grow, and she would be easier to control, but that could take months they didn't have. Things were more serious now; the Om had shown dangerous new abilities. They knew about the shuttle now, and they would be on guard. It was time for more drastic action.

"Tomorrow, we will see Leslie, but let's stop by Oslo; I want to get some surveillance gear on Thea."

"Can't wait to see what she looks like in the shower, heh," laughed Kiania.

"True, but the Om seemed to know all about Nazir, which concerns me. I hope they don't know about Thea."

"Do you think it's a real threat," Sandy asked?

"Not sure, but I think we have to be cautious. Kiania, we need to think about Leslie. The Om must know about her, but they have not moved. We need to beef up her security."

"On it," she replied, "I will have some ideas before you leave."

"Can we go to bed or at least have sex here," Amancia asked? I am really horny, and it's yours and Bob's fault."

"I second the motion," Sandy said as she stood up and dropped her dress.

"Oh Yeah, me too," Kiania chimed in, stepping out of her dress.

"What about dinner," Rhys asked?

Kianna looked around.

"I think dinner can wait," Sandy said.

Amancia did not even bother to reply. She was already naked except for the ever-present heels, and she had already moved into Rhys' arms.

"Dinner later it is," Kiania said as she stepped in to hug Rhys and Amancia...

***

The trip to Norway went smoothly, and Sandy assured Rhys that Thea had no privacy left. Kiania and the girls had slipped into her townhome, going through everything and leaving video surveillance gear everywhere. Amancia had gone over her finances in detail, looking for any irregularities but found none. Perhaps they were being paranoid, but After Nazir, Rhys wanted to be sure. Kiania added camera's outside that covered the front and rear of the building. She also added some to the surrounding forested areas that targeted the streets and neighbors' houses. She wanted to know who was usually there so that strangers would be identified.

Rhys watched the ground beneath them as Sandy guided the shuttle back to the Base. Frowning, he thought about Leslie and the difficulties of taming a woman like her. She was like a wildcat when she found them in her new townhouse waiting for her. Her initial reaction was not joy; she would have been spitting and hissing if she were a cat. Her eyes had narrowed, and anger built-in Leslie's expression when she saw them. It had taken all of Rhys' patience and lots of help from the girls to calm her down.

Rhys sighed, thinking about it. He supposed that's what happens when you are trying to recruit a woman who has fought and schemed her way to near the top in the CIA. First as a field agent, then various assignments, including running a black ops detention center. She was ambitious, ruthless, and dedicated, which made her very effective and very difficult.

Leslie was a woman with many layers, and Rhys was enjoying stripping them away one at a time. The layers had protected her emotionally and had let her focus like a laser beam on her objectives. He had a feeling Leslie was worth the wait though he didn't really know her yet. But when he finally pulled back the last layer, they would expose her soul, and Rhys looked forward to that.

Despite the age difference, Rhys found her sexy, but she resisted and challenged him at every step. He had to admit they had been heavy-handed with her, but there was little choice. She fought against her instincts to tell her superiors everything and bring them in under the CIA's control. Rhys suspected the only reason she hadn't was the symbiont. She knew her bosses would lock her away as well.

There was also her body and how she responded to Rhys and the girls. Leslie was a love-starved woman who they had seduced into the most intensely personal relationship she had ever imagined. Now she was apparently bisexual and didn't know what to do about it. Sandy had been adamant about involving Leslie with herself and the other women. She was right, but he could see Leslie was fighting the changes.

The changes were inevitable, both physically and psychologically. Still, Rhys was anxious to speed up the process after the fight in the desert. She would be beautiful when Bob had worked his magic on her. He needed her on board and working for them. He would have to do something if things didn't change when she came to the Base. Leslie had to be firmly on board, or she wasn't leaving; she would know too much at that point.

"You're thinking about Leslie, aren't you," Amancia said.

"Yeah, is it that obvious?"

"No, I could tell you are unhappy about something, and she is a bitch, but still it went well, I think. She really screams when she cums even with us. Besides, I think you like the challenge."

Amancia was becoming more sensitive to his moods, Rhys thought. Ever since the time he had told her, well commanded her to be his submissive, she seemed to be anticipating his moods. He smiled and pulled her into his arms. Holding one of the girls always made him feel better. He noticed it with them as well, often hugging and holding each other. "I guess what's bothering me is how long this is taking. I feel like the clock is ticking down, and I am still trying to get a few assets in place."

"Would it be better to let Leslie act as our go-between so that we could take advantage of official resources?"

"No, not yet. We may be forced into it eventually, but I want us established able to bargain from a position of strength. Aliens and symbionts will terrify officials, and all they will think about is getting control of what might be a threat. We can't let the Om have that advantage, we know nothing about them, where they are, what they are, or their capabilities," he said with frustration.

"They must be limited," Amancia argued. The weapons we have run into so far are not as advanced as what we have on the shuttle. Except when they dissolved your house, they have attacked us with weapons not that advanced over our own. The Trangrod were new, but they fired projectiles, not advanced energy weapons."

"Yes, fortunately for us, but why? Perhaps we are facing a small group that was stranded, not expecting to be here long, and they are conserving their resources. Or they don't have the resources we have with this Base and can't produce new weapons? They surprised us with the Trangrods', but I can't help but wonder what we may face next time. That's why I am anxious to have Leslie fully developed and onboard."

"Well, she is coming out for a week soon, she will get lots of Bob in her, and a trip through the solar system should help convince her."

Rhys nodded in thought. Yes, she would be with them for a week. Leslie didn't know it, but this was her last chance to join voluntarily. If he wasn't satisfied that she was committed, she would not be going back. With the Om attacking them, they could not afford a loose end now. She could destroy everything with the wrong word. He had taken a chance with her because he wanted someone inside the government he could trust. He just hoped Leslie wouldn't do something stupid between now and then.

***

"That should do it," Kiania said as the last wall went up as the AI directed some kind of maintenance bots that ran around, putting the finishing touches on it.

"I still can't believe what the AI has done," Sandy said in wonder. Taking our plans and changing part of the Base's interior into something like a lovely home. I wish we understood how smart metal just seems to change shape, just like the ship."

"And not just the walls, but the interior, the furniture, drapes, hangers for the closet, everything down to the last detail."

"I know," Sandy agreed, looking around. "I am not sure how it knew to do all that, or that the fabricators could make a bed, couches, and well everything."

"Look at this," Amancia said, holding up what appeared to be a crystal wine glass. "It even made the wine glasses."

Sandy was suitably impressed and noted that Amancia was actually wearing something besides heels. The outfit was tight and very short and would have drawn lots of looks even in a Miami Beach club. She had to admit it made her look good.

Rhys strolled around for what he thought of as the grand opening. The girls and the AI-controlled bots had turned part of the Base into very livable quarters. About 1000 meters, Rhys reckoned. A huge master bedroom with a bed he figured could hold ten—four posters with a padded headboard with a silky white canopy.

The giant bed was set against the middle wall. It did not look out of place in the large bedroom, and there were vanities and mirrors for each of the girls, an in-bedroom wet bar for him, and his own closet. The room wasn't overly feminine; the girls had done an excellent job with the design.

"Very nice," he said with a smile, looking at the bed. What's that he pointed to something above the bed.

Amancia blushed and looked excited at the same time. "It's for me, or rather it's for you to use on me," she said shyly.

"The bed can double as a dungeon, complete with restraints and numerous tie-down points," Sandy said wickedly. "Whips, crops, nipple clamps, etc., all in here," she added, opening a drawer under the bed with a flourish. Inside was an extensive collection of bondage gear neatly laid out: restraints, floggers, butt plugs. In the middle was the cane he had used on Amancia last, with an empty space next to it.

Rhys looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What goes there?" he asked.

That's for Amancia's collar when you make it," she said with a sexy smile.

"You really have thought of everything," he replied, smiling with appreciation.

There's more, but we are leaving it for a surprise, Kiania said, smiling at Rhys while looking mischievous.

The living room was large, easily three times the size of the one in the ranch house. The girls had gone slightly 'Miami Beach' on the design, but the couches were large enough for Rhys to take a nap on. There were chairs arranged as a separate sitting area, and a bar and breakfast table for six rounded out the décor.

"Are these real Persian rugs?" Rhys asked, looking at the floor.

Exact replicas, actually, even down to the stitching. A lab couldn't tell the difference between the materials either," Sandy replied.

"Incredible." How did this happen so quickly?"

"Kiania and I designed it," Amancia replied, "then just uploaded the plans into the AI. Actually, the AI was involved from the start. Then we just stood back and let it happen."

"The walls are a little bare, but somehow the AI gave it the feel of a real house outside. "It's wonderful; Kiania and Amancia did a great job," she added, looking at a giant closet labeled SANDY. Even all her clothes were here.

"Wait until you see the bathrooms," Kiania said. "His, hers and ours."

"Ours, "Rhys asked?

"Large shower with a padded bench and floor, you know, in case we get carried away," she said with a sexy smile. "Also, a large hot tub, also padded."

"Perhaps we should go ahead and take the house down and start on a new one," Sandy said.

Rhys thought for a moment. "Sure, we are not going to try and fool Thea or our Chinese scientist when we get them."

Rhys' determination came through loud and clear. The three girls looked at each other.

Sandy looked at both of them. "That's right," she said, "no messing around this time. We need them on board and full of Bob as soon as possible."

Sandy's look told Kiania and Amancia all they needed to know. It was an order; no discussion was required. Amancia could feel the force behind both Rhys' and Sandy's words. She expected it from Rhys. It aroused her. But something was different with Sandy. She was surprised by the urge to obey her as well. It wasn't the same, but the command was there.

***

The Base AI was more than capable of programming the maintenance bots to do all the cooking. This was a relief to all, especially the girls, as they would not have to endure Rhys' attempts to cook them a meal. It made for a serious upgrade to the kitchen. Kiania, though, had surprised herself by enjoying that domestic chore, one that was not forced on her. Seeing the others enjoy the food she cooked brought a particular pleasure, made her feel part of a family, something she had not had in a long time.

Rhys was sitting in the new living room, a glass of bourbon in his hand. It didn't seem right, but the other thing the Base AI could do was synthesize any liquor you wanted. Just give it a bottle of the original, and out came several bottles that tasted exactly the same. They were the same, down to the last molecule.

Not that they couldn't afford the best now, but this was convenient. Amancia was busy acquiring a complete collection of bourbon, scotch, and Caribbean rum. The wine collection was quickly becoming something to behold. The AI had a catalog of over 1000 varieties and climbing.

Sandy and Amancia were with him, relaxing with a glass of wine, while Kiania was just bringing in cheese and crackers and some spiced shrimp. Rhys smiled, sipping his bourbon. The domestic scene, the serenity, surprised him. Never in a million years could he have imagined sitting in a room with three women he was sleeping with at the same time and consider it serine. But it was, and he felt at peace, even for just a little while.

"It's strange, but I actually feel happy here; you girls did a wonderful job putting this together."

"Amancia and Kiania," Sandy said. "It is nice; something about this room, in particular, is very relaxing."

"The AI really helped," Amancia said. "It turned our concepts into practical designs, then just built it."

"Did it make the materials," Rhys said, looking around, still amazed at how real it felt. The lighting made it seem as if they were on the surface, not sitting 1000 meters underground.

"Just the furniture. The walls, plumbing wiring, and everything else were just repurposed smart metal. It was amazing; the structures just started rearranging themselves. It only took about an hour for the structure, then about five hours for all the furniture and other furnishings."

"Where did these glasses come from," Rhys asked, examining the heavy crystal he was drinking out of.

"The fabricators like everything else," Kiania said. "The AI didn't even ask; these things just kept coming."

"I think it has been watching us; it seemed to know what we wanted. Look, even these plates and silverware, they remind me of my mother's dishes," Kiania said.

Rhys just shook his head. "We will have to reproduce this on Miranda; it will make living there much easier."

"By the way, where do we stand on getting Thea here," Rhys asked.

"She has accepted our offer to go to Knoxville. She will be there in two weeks."

"Can we get her here earlier?"

"I'll try. I suppose an interview with the CEO might hasten her plans."

"Good, I feel like we needed her yesterday."

"In Tennessee or in our bed?"

"All the way in, I think we just bring her here, seduce her and show her the moon."

"A little anxious, are you? Three women are not enough for you?"

"You are more than enough," Rhys said with a wry smile, "but I am just butting my head against the wall with weapons and armor. Also, I don't think the Om are just going to leave us alone."

"OK, I will see what I can do."

"What about all the surveillance equipment we put in, anything interesting?"

"Oh, yes," Sandy purred, and a life-sized image appeared in front of them. "Meet Thea in the flesh."

"OMG," said Amancia, "she would kill you if she knew you were watching this."

OMG was right, Rhys thought, staring at the image. Thea was a stereotypic Nordic blonde, lithe, long legs, nice breasts. She was standing in the shower with one hand between her legs, the others on her breast. Sandy had captured the image just as she climaxed.

Rhys swallowed, "good job," he said at last.

All three girls laughed.

"Now we know why you seem so anxious to get her here," Amancia said.

Rhys smiled. "No reason I can't enjoy my job, and I am sure the three of you will enjoy her also."

Sandy licked her lips, a predatory smile on her face. Is she going to be the one, she wondered? Probably not, she thought, immediately disappointed. Rhys will be molding her and Mie as well. She would have to bide her time, the beast inside warned her. There would be others.

"But you still need to go and meet with the management there, Rhys," Sandy said to cover her thoughts. "They are not too happy with us suddenly bringing in what appears to be an outsider to tell them what to do."

"Ok, but let's kill two birds with one stone. I will meet Thea there when she arrives."

"We need another person," Rhys said decisively. Someone with senior management skills. Building this from scratch will take some doing, and we need to stay focused on the Om. Perhaps we should just hire someone and the staff. They would not have to know all the details. Just run the legitimate parts of the business. He or she will work for you, Sandy; Amancia will advise on the financial side."

Sandy felt a thrill at the challenge. "Ok, on it. I will pay them enough to keep them from asking too many questions."

"Look for someone who can grow with the job," Rhys said. "We will need big thinkers."

***

"Rhys had become very adamant about recruiting," Amancia said later when she was alone with Sandy.

I know," Sandy replied. "It wasn't very long ago that he was feeling guilty about recruiting Kiania."

"I wonder if it was because I was injured in the fight," she asked?

"It's possible, he loves you, all of us very much. I know it caused him a lot of pain when you were injured; he is very determined not to let it happen again."