Alien Mine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be good to be better protected, but this is still a big change for him. Something has changed in him, I think," she continued; Rhys is becoming more aggressive about recruiting."

"Yes, he is," Sandy replied, "and I agree. You and I didn't have a choice, nor did Kiania, but it has worked out nicely. And after the battle, I agree with Rhys, we have to get better and stronger fast if we are going to survive."

Amancia lifted her head as if sniffing the air. "It excites you, doesn't it."

"What?"

"Recruiting new women, the idea excites you, I can tell."

Sandy blushed but refused to be drawn into that conversation. It was true, though; it did excite her. Having control of more women with symbionts was something she found arousing. Control; yes, something inside her said, and she felt a surge of lust run through her body.

Getting herself firmly under control, she changed the subject. "How is the corporate structure coming? What is Mirada Group going to look like," Sandy asked, clearly not wanting to continue the discussion?

Amancia was surprised at the sudden change in Sandy but answered. "I have organized our finances to look at though we have various private funding sources. Miranda has what looks like legitimate sources from venture capital and other funds worldwide, very diversified, and impossible to track down. We can draw on billions, even hundreds of billions as need be."

Sandy looked at her for a moment. "Just how smart have you become? I mean, I know you were in banking, but you are so much more."

Amancia blushed, "I don't know; it's as if I just know things. I research, of course, and then everything just clicks. But research is different now. Bob, me, and the AI all sort through the material; it seems effortless. Still, your right; I have become brilliant," she said with pride in her voice. Amancia hadn't really thought about it, but she was right. Financial details and commercial contracts, corporate law were suddenly part of her expertise.

Amancia had always been good at recognizing financial patterns, ferreting out details, and identifying not such honest clients. But now, it was almost effortless. Her mind grasped unseen patterns and details like never before, and she only had to glance at a page, and her mind just absorbed it. Long, complicated financial statements that would have taken days to plow through instead took minutes. It had been a gradual process, but it had sped up recently like her brain had reached a new level.

Sandy came over and hugged her. You are brilliant, she agreed, pulling Amancia in tight for a kiss. She responded passionately as she always did now. The girls did a lot of that these days. It seemed they all wanted to touch as often as possible. Physically, touching, kissing, even smelling each other was part of the daily routine. Sandy sighed, enjoying the closeness and Amancia's scent. Especially the feelings it brought with it.

"Kiania, can you come here for a minute please," she called over her comm gear.

"It will be nice when we can talk to her over the tac grid," Amancia said.

Before Sandy could answer, Kiania came in. Seeing them standing together brought a smile to her face.

"Come join us," Sandy said again

.

Kiania moved close, letting the girls pull her into a three-way hug and a kiss. First with Sandy, then Amancia, then all three together.

"I love it," Kiania said," It always makes me feel so much better. There is something about our skin touching; it's like electricity."

"It is, isn't it," mused Sandy thinking about why that might be. "Of course, it's easier when one of us is almost always naked, you little slut," she said affectionately to Amancia.

Amancia didn't even blush.

"It fits her," Kiania said, looking her over. "She's beautiful and sexy, especially those nipple rings."

"I wear shoes," Amancia said, showing off her heels.

Sandy and Kiania laughed. "You do, and you could make a fortune designing them for the market. We both love wearing them. But I think you should design yourself some slave girl outfits, harem pants, and other things. You are beautiful naked, but I bet Rhys would like to see you in some different clothes."

"You think so?"

"That dress you had on the other day was pretty hot."

"I agree," said Kiania. "You have a real eye for fashion. And while you are at it, you could design some more clothes for the rest of us."

"Think about a Uniform we can wear. Something when we are working in the Base, and some killer clothes for going out in. We will not always be cooped up in here."

"It would be nice to dress up for dinner even," Kiania added. I bet Rhys would love to see us in some sexy dresses every evening."

"Ok, you've talked me into it. I've been thinking about clothes in my spare time. Let me see what I can come up with. I'll have something before dinner," Amancia said, walking away, heading for the fabricators.

Kiania turned to leave as well.

"Wait," Sandy said, taking her hand and leading her over to a chair. Sandy sat down and then pulled Kiania down onto her lap. She pulled her over so she was straddling Sandy and their faces were only inches apart. Sandy pulled her in for a kiss, long and loving.

"Wow," said Kiania breathlessly, "what was that for?"

"I wanted to thank you for saving Amancia and Rhys during the fight. I know you didn't volunteer, but you saved them both. You know how much they mean to me."

"Thank you for saying that, but I am part of this now. You know I love Rhys desperately, you and Amancia as well," she said with love in her voice. It was true; she loved all of them with a fierce passion. Kiania would do whatever it took to keep them safe, even if it cost her her life.

"And we love you and your body, Sandy said with a smile." But I also want to talk about the future."

"Ok, what did you have in mind?"

"First, have you noticed anything different about me, the way you interact with me or anything?"

Kiania searched her mind trying to figure out if anything had changed. There was something different. "Yes," she said, there is something different, but I don't know what exactly."

"Rhys told me I was his second in command, his Executive Officer, XO in military speak. I felt something change in me when he ordered it."

"Ordered it?"

"Yes, it was one of those requests that start out as a question and end up as a command."

Kiania considered it for a minute. "Yes," she finally said. "I think I have to obey you now. How does this work?"

"I am not sure. I think it has to do with the symbiont. Ours have always recognized Rhys as the 'One'."

"Does this make you the 'two'," Kiania laughed?

"I think I prefer XO to that," Sandy said, smiling.

Kiania looked at Sandy. "Do you think we will feel the same way when you command us?"

"I don't think so, at least Amancia doesn't. But then who can't tell with her, she loves getting orders."

"She does," Kiania said with a sexy smile. "I have been around other submissive women, and men she added. Believe me, if it has anything to do with sex, I have either done it or seen it. But still, Amancia is different," she said affectionately.

Sandy leaned in and kissed Kiania's neck, letting her tongue glide along her jaw before curing around her ear. "Yes and very sexy," she breathed as her tongue continued its caress.

"You are protective of her Kiania said affectionately. "I know, but how is she different from others who need or want a Dom."

"I am not completely sure, but something in her changed when we initially got the symbiont. She was already submissive and wanted me to be her 24/7 Dom. I didn't want a sub taking over my life like that and kept her distant."

"So now she has what she wants?"

"It's not that simple. Bob changed her. Amancia was strictly a lesbian; she had never even kissed a man. When we came out of the sexual daze we were in, she was completely bisexual, but the submissive part of her nature was even stronger and focused on Rhys. Her personality didn't change, but now she lives to please him. She would literally be his slave in every sense of the word if he would let her."

"And you saw how she was with Rhys the other night, it has grown even deeper, and she is happier if that is possible."

"I see," Kiania said with a strange expression on her face as she thought about what Sandy had said.

"Don't worry, that is not going to happen to you. I think one submissive is all Rhys can deal with right now."

Kiania just shrugged. "There are worse things in life."

"Yes, but Rhys couldn't function with a bunch of slaves. He insists Amancia work independently, argue with him if she thinks he is wrong. He resisted taking the role as her master, and still resists."

"Why, Amancia seems very happy."

"Rhys has a terrible burden; just think about what we are trying to do. He initially did not want the responsibility for Amancia. But he is conflicted. Part of him loves the control; you could see that when he was so dominant. Sandy shivered as she thought about how exciting it had been to watch Rhys use Amancia like that. "I mean, what man wouldn't want a woman like Amancia as his complete willing submissive. But the other part of him recognizes that he needs strong independent soldiers to face the upcoming challenges."

"What role will I play," Kiania asked thoughtfully.

"Right now, we need you to be the killer,'' Sandy said firmly, pulling back and looking Kiania in the eye. None of us except Rhys has combat experience. I know yours wasn't' exactly combat, but you have killed. We will need that for a while. Ultimately who knows? One day Amancia will be running the solar system's economy. What do you want to be is the question?"

Kiania stared into Sandy's eyes, thinking about what she said. She thought about killing, what she had done in the past, and what she might do in the future. The past shamed her, except for her Uncle and a few others who tried to harm her. Could she kill for Rhys, for Sandy?

She made a quick decision; it was easy, really. "I'll be proud to kill for Rhys," and for you," she added. "As for the future," Kiania said, gathering herself, "I will be whatever Rhys and you want me to be as long as you don't send me away,"

Kiania felt an immediate burst of pleasure throughout her body. Not Rhys, this was different. Feminine, caring, warm, and oh so sexy.

"Oh My God, that felt good," she said as her body shivered in delight.

Sandy looked at her in surprise.

"My whole body felt good when I said that," she explained, "thank you."

"Your welcome, but don't worry, we would never send you away." Sandy pulled Kiania into a hug, thinking about how she had reacted to Sandy's response. I am getting stronger. It must be Rhys; he has given me or unlocked something in my Bob. She would have to experiment, discover the extent of her abilities. One of the new ones they were thinking about bringing in. Or perhaps Leslie! That set her blood racing. She heard Kiania laugh; Sandy had forgotten for a minute that she was still hugging her.

"What," she asked, pulling back so she could see her face.

Kiania tapped her head. "Something has got you excited," she said.

"Your right," Sandy said, recovering. "I think it's time to see how well you obey," she said, smiling. One of her hands slipped into Kiania's blouse, finding her breast. Sandy let her mind send sexy feelings to Kiania as she toyed with the nipple.

Kiania's body responded, becoming aroused by the mental and physical manipulation. That excited Sandy, something in her wanted this but was disappointed her commands were not as strong as Rhys'.

Kiania bit her lip as she responded to Sandy tinkering with her emotions. It was not like Rhys. This was definitely feminine, not as deep or commanding. It still felt good though and indeed arousing. "Of course, how do you want me," she asked, the game exciting her.

Kiania's words brought Leslie back to the present. Her frustrations were forgotten as lust took over. "Naked and on your knees," Sandy said firmly with a gleam in her eye.

"Yes, mistress," Kiania said, flowing into the role. Kiania understood role play; most of her life had been spent playing the role some man wanted. She knew how to turn on the slut or submissive persona; it was second nature to her now.

She stood up, slowly letting her clothes fall to the ground. She didn't wear much these days, usually just a long dress and heels. She didn't need a bra, and she felt better without panties.

"Do I please you," she asked, standing there naked and poised.

Sandy just nodded, pulled her dress up, spreading her legs wide. Kiania dropped to her knees. Something about this was turning her on more than usual, and there was a desire to please Sandy. A faint echo of what she felt with Rhys, but it was there nonetheless. She extended her tongue and slowly lapped at the wet lips in front of her. Sandys' taste and aroma filled her senses, a welcome feeling of wellbeing came over her. Finding the hard clit she took in in her teeth, gently nibbling in the way she knew would drive Sandy crazy with lust.

She was very familiar with the taste by now, and her tongue knew just where to go, how to lick, probe. When Sandy lifted her hips, Kiania's tongue slipped down between her cheeks, finding her rosebud, licking, probing.

Sandy moaned and then pulled Kiania's head back to her clit, concentrating on the delightful sensation that long tongue was delivering. She was trying to use her abilities; Kiania was an experiment for her. Rhys would disapprove, but Sandy wanted to see if it was possible to control Kiania through sex. Reaching out with her mind, she tried to grab Kiania's emotions, forcing her arousal as Rhys could. To Sandy's frustration, that was blocked; it was like a wall that couldn't be breached. She could use her skills to influence still and reached out for those emotions.

Kiania moaned loudly as her mind was overwhelmed by love, devotion, warmth like a warm blanket on a winter morning. She brought her own fingers to her dripping slit. A brief touch and she climaxed, moaning loudly into Sandy's pussy.

"Oh yes, lick me," Sandy demanded, gripping Kiania's head hard, holding her to her clit while her hips moved, seeking release. "Fuck yes," Sandy shouted, flooding Kiania's mouth and face as she squirted heavily.

Kiania's head was pulled from between Sandy's legs, and a mouth was kissing her.

Sandy pulled her up into her lap again, kissing Kiania again. "Thank you," she said, "I love you very much."

"And I love you," Kiania said. It was true; she had never thought she could love someone; now, there was a family she would willingly die for.

Sandy smiled impishly, "I am sure Rhys and Amancia felt that; let's go find them and blow their minds."

Sandy was frustrated but, in some way, relieved. She wasn't sure why there had been a sudden desire to dominate Kiania. Kiania was her friend and lover; why did Sandy want to change that? What she did learn was interesting, though. Rhys' control was absolute; once it was there, she was locked out. Inside something raged at being denied control, but it was a hidden part of her, and she hardly noticed.

***

The next few days went by fast. Amancia was busy with finances. They needed to set up some kind of real corporate structure, but no one except Amancia knew anything about it. This was important, second only to dealing with the Om. As they grew, the Miranda group would be essential to provide a legitimate face to cover their activities in space.

Lunch had become a time to discuss and plan as well as a nice break from work. Rhys was driving everyone hard to so it was a nice break in the day's activities. Initially, someone (not Rhys by general acclamation) had to cook. But now, the AI was adapting to their needs and had mostly taken over. Kiania had shown it recipes, and now it was churning out meals. Some were good, occasionally great, and a few times just awful.

Rhys watched as the girls talked about fashion, shoes, etc. He enjoyed these breaks in the day, letting his mind unwind for a while. Of course, the scenery helped. Beautiful didn't do them justice, he thought. Stunning, gorgeous, brilliant, sexy funny; they were all of these things and more. Every day he was amazed at them and how much in love he was. Rhys had never really fallen in love. He had a few broken hearts along the way, but it had never been this deep, something he could almost taste.

The even more amazing thing to him was that the girls were in love with him and with each other. Of course, having a symbiont that made them emphatic to varying degrees helped. Feeling the emotions of the person you are with provided a unique outlook. When Rhys closed his eyes and focused, he could see swirls of emotions flowing between them. The colors and waves, sometimes almost lines of emotions, surrounded each of them and seemed to react with the others. Sandy and Amanica had more interconnected swirls than either did with Kiania.

Looking inward, Rhys could see his own lines connecting to each of them. His were deep blue, almost black, but some were yellow, green, other colors mixed in. His appeared to interact with each of the girls as if they were linked directly to him. He supposed that was probably correct given how he could manipulate their emotions.

Rhys wondered at that, was any of their emotions real, or did he force the girls to love him? It was something he had been thinking about as time allowed and when he was alone. He had examined his feelings for each of them, questioning his own perception, did he really love them. The answer was always an emphatic yes, very, very much. He couldn't imagine life without them. And he was happy, happier than he had ever been when he thought about them. But he always came back to the question, was it artificial, was the symbiont driving this, or did the emotional connections foster the love they felt for each other? It was a conundrum, no doubt, and something to think about.

'You have a pensive look on your face," Kiania said, jerking Rhys away from his thoughts.

"Just thinking about how beautiful you all are," he said with a grin looking at each of them. As his gaze swept over each of them, Rhys let part of his emotions leak out to each one.

"Oh my, I love you," too, Sandy said, getting up and coming over to sit in his lap. She was joined by Kiania and Amancia.

"I love you, sir," Amancia said softly in his ear in her sub voice.

Kiania just took one of his hands and, pushing her top aside, brought it to her breast.

Rhys could feel the rising lust in all of them, so he took hold of it and let it slowly diminish. "What's the matter," Amancia pouted.

"I think you girls are wonderful, but I have something else to talk about first.

"Fine," Sandy said impatiently, "but don't think you are getting away after that."

"Agreed," he said but back to your seats for a minute.

"Amancia, in the future, how much can we influence the US economy?"

"Not a lot in the short term; remember the economy is huge; we will be a drop in the bucket for a long time."

"What about a smaller country?"

Amancia thought for a minute. "Small countries in Central America possibly, or the states along the northern Adriatic as we grow. But there are problems given the unrest and lack of a tech base. Smaller EU countries perhaps, but we would be under a fair amount of scrutiny if I understand why you are asking the question."

Amancia may be submissive, but she is smart, Rhys mused to himself. That's part of the reason he found her so exciting. "That's right, I think we need a secure base in a country we can control, so we are not constantly worried about the elected officials."

"Hi-tech base, small country. Singapore, Israel. There are Norway and Sweden, but I'm not sure that's what we are looking for. Even those have problems. Singapore is close to China. Anything we do, there will be noticed, likewise for South Korea. Israel, of course, is embroiled in the Middle East. I don't recommend the two Nordic countries. Mainly pacifists and political power is too dispersed."