Alien Mine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another problem is the Om parasite; how many have we already come across and didn't know it," Kiania wondered?

'I knew something was wrong when I opened the door, there was a feeling in my head and an awful smell," Amancia said.

"I felt it too," Leslie added, but it was weak; I barely gave it thought at the time."

"It seems we are all gaining some new abilities," Rhys said with pleasure, but Kiania is correct; how many have we already come across, or who are out there, and we haven't realized it yet. We will have to be extra careful who we interact with. Obviously, Bao was a trap, but I think the primary target was the shuttle this time. If they had been successful, it would have crippled us by destroying our primary asset. Only our quick reaction, getting there before they expected us to saved us, and Bao," he added.

"We got some good data from the attack; we were able to track the launch site," Leslie said. The missiles were launched from here." A hologram sprang up in front of them. "The Aksai Chin near the Galwin River Valley," Leslie said.

"Naturally," Rhys said with a sigh, "right in the middle of a conflict between India and China and geographically very remote. I wonder if the reported casualties were actual fighting or the Om just harvesting. This makes it even more difficult, but they are not in a heavily populated area. Leslie, we need to narrow it down more, get with Thea and Mei and get us some kind of on-ground surveillance."

"They are probably underground; at least that is the one place we have found them," Sandy said.

"As you can see," Leslie continued, "the region is sparsely populated high in the Himalayas. Most of this area is over 3,000 meters, but the area we are interested in has peaks ranging from 5,500 -- 7,000 meters. There is little vegetation, and the population has close historical and cultural ties to Tibet. The disputed area is near Galwan Valley has some of the most treacherous terrain on Earth. There is no recognized border dividing India and China, and there have been skirmishes in the area for several years. There have been increased tensions lately, with both sides accusing the other of massacres of native populations."

"Remote indeed, but the Om must be getting food from somewhere. With limited populations to prey on, even vegetation is mostly absent at those altitudes; they must be getting supplies of some kind," Rhys said. "Ok, Leslie, get whatever help you need and come up with a plan to investigate this. We need a lot more intelligence, but we need to be very clever. I do not want them to know we are interested in that area. Thea, I want you to work on some drones and see what ideas you can develop. I want something we can send in there that won't attract attention."

Rhys let the discussion on how to proceed to continue without his full attention, instead turning his thoughts to something else that couldn't wait. "What about Sandy," he asked Bob, "you have been quiet about that."

"We do not know," Bob said, sounding perplexed and frustrated, which surprised and alarmed Rhys. That was unexpected. That the symbiont/human mind could replace the shuttle's AI would be inconceivable, yet it happened."

"How did she know to do that? Can she do it again?"

"We don't know; neither Sandy nor her symbiont had the knowledge of ability."

'Yet she did it."

"We are aware, but have no answer."

"I have never heard you refer to all the symbionts like that. Is this a group discussion?"

"The symbionts evolve with their humans. They are developing distinct thought patterns as we saw in Sandy; multiple observations increase the accuracy of predictions."

Rhys thought his symbiont sounded almost petulant; he didn't think he had ever heard these kinds of emotions in Bob's voice before.

"None of the symbionts detected anything except the communication about the Om, and remember, it was over voice comms, not through the symbionts like the first time."

"So probably the AI?"

There was an unusually long pause before Bob answered. "Unknown. The AI we rescued should have integrated itself into the comms structure and responded to our needs. Unfortunately, this one doesn't; it refuses any attempts to communicate. I suggest you listen to your mates' concerns until we learn more."

"The nanobits came to me," Rhys said, "and have let me control them."

"Yes, but was that their decision or the AI's?"

"What are we going to do about Bao," Sandy asked, breaking Rhys' thoughts.

"When are you going to give her a symbiont?" Amancia asked directly with excitement in her voice.

Rhys felt the sudden arousal from all of them. Thea licked her lips, and her nipples tightened. She was anxious to have another mind available to work on the alien technology, but the thought of Rhys taking Bao, implanting the seed that would develop and change Bao aroused her considerably. She blushed, realizing the others could sense her excitement, smell her arousal.

"Yes, when," Kiania added, "I have a lot of nervous energy that needs to be worked off," she said in a sultry voice walking over to Rhys and pressing up against him. Kiania leaned in and kissed Rhys passionately, letting her wicked tongue work its way into his mouth to tease his own.

"You have some needy women; Bao can wait for a while," Sandy said, standing up and stripping out of her clothes.

The rest of the girls took that as a signal to disrobe as well.

Bao lay on the bed, trying to listen to Mei while her mind and body came to grips with what had happened to her. The strange thing was that she felt calm, certainly calmer than she should have. Her memories were still a bit vague, but the woman's head exploding was something she did remember clearly; and being put into some kind of machine afterward. Strangely It didn't bother her though, those memories seemed detached as if they had happened to someone else. Bao was calm but still scared, and being in a comfortable but strange room that Mei had told her was an underground alien base had not helped.

She looked at Mei, or someone who looked like Mei. It was her, but different than she remembered. Younger looking, body different somehow and dressed in a way the Mei she knew never had, high heels and dress. Bao could see that Mei's hair was longer in a style she had never seen, and she was wearing makeup; it looked like something else the Mei she had known would never have done. Yet it was still Mei, but a confident and sophisticated-looking Mei.

"Oh, Bao, I have been so worried about you," she said, hugging her. "I am so sorry for what happened." Mei just held her for a bit. "You are safe; no one is going to hurt you."

"Where are we? Are we going home soon," she asked hopefully?

Mei did not know what to say, so she just said nothing. "Come on, Bao," she said cheerfully as she could, "let's get you some tea and something to eat. I can't wait to show you things. Wait until you see what I have been working on and the amazing math I need your help with."

Mei got her fed and laughed at the look on her face when the bots fixed and served breakfast. Bao looked wide-eyed as a bot placed a perfectly cooked breakfast and a cup of tea in front of her.

"Wait until you see the rest of it," Mei said smiling, "I have been here for over a month, and I still can't believe all of it. I feel like it is a dream."

Mei led Bao down to the Laboratory area she shared with Thea. Wanting to impress her, she waved a hand, and holograms spang to life, one filled with equations, others with designs of some kind, and then there was those with mathematical equations Bao couldn't recognize. She stared in awe for a minute, then turned to look at Mei.

"Show me, show me what you are working on," Bao said, "but especially this," she said in awe, gesturing at the Drans math Mei had been struggling with.

They worked together for about thirty minutes when Bao noticed Mei had a funny expression on her face.

Yikes! Mei thought as her arousal took off. "Excuse me for a moment," she said politely as she could and then almost ran into the bathroom. Closing the door, she sank to her knees as an orgasm thundered through her triggering her own. When she had recovered, Mei felt a sudden wash of shame flow over her. She had no right to do this to Bao, but she couldn't leave her alone at the University. Bao had no one, and without Mei there to mentor and protect her, Bao would have been pushed aside for better-connected students. Gathering her thoughts and tamping down her need to go to Rhys, she fixed her clothes and went back out to face Bao. Mei would have to tell her about the symbiont soon, but not right now. Mei realized she was being cowardly, but perhaps she could get Sandy to talk to Bao.

Later that night, Rhys took Mei in his arms, reaching into her mind gently kissing her. Mei was naturally shy, but she was very enthusiastic about sex, and had applied herself to learning as much as possible about this new part of her life. The one thing she was still unfamiliar with was anal sex. She had watched the other women except Leslie take Rhys in their bottoms, and they all seemed to like it. Now she was determined it would be her turn. She had discussed it with Sandy and Thea, and they had helped her get ready. Her rosebud glistened with oil, and Sandy had driven her crazy rubbing and fingering her sensitive clit. She was as prepared as she would ever be, and Mei eagerly surrendered when Rhys and Sandy entered her mind, welcoming both of them.

At the same time, she felt Rhys's tongue licking her nipples while Sandy kissed her, their tongues entwining, exploring each other's mouths. When Amancia and Kiania touched her, rubbing her hard clit and teasing her anus, she felt them in her mind as well. Not like Rhys and Sandy, but they were there, and they were feeling her pleasure, her excitement as they touched her.

Mei moaned as they all worked to arouse her, and Rhys and Sandy fed her excitement. It was becoming too much for her; Mei felt like she was burning up inside and out. She could sense Rhys's mind at the edges, almost teasing her.

Tearing her mouth away from Sandy, she begged Rhys to take her mind and body. Rhys had every intention of doing so, but slowly. He wanted to drive her arousal to new levels first, make her want it badly. Rhys was not sure why he had not already taken her this way but was glad he waited. Experimenting with his control, he looked inside his mind, the part intertwined with Bob. Finding what he was looking for, Rhys opened up the channel associated with Thea, bringing her with him as he manipulated the wildly aroused Mei.

Thea felt Rhys tugging at her senses, and then she could sense Mei, feel what she was feeling. Thea could feel Sandy join Rhys in her mind, and the emotional connection with Mei grew more intense as the connection was suddenly thrown open.

Rhys was surprised at how strong the link became as Mei and Thea seemed to seek out each other, and the emotional flow between them intensified. Rolling her over, Rhys pulled Mei to her knees. Mei eagerly came to all fours, her heavy breasts hanging down, her back arched, giving Rhys access to all of her. She shivered as she felt Strong hands gently massaging her back, then her buttocks. Other fingers joined him and made her gasp as they lightly traced around her rosebud. Thea's she somehow knew, the touch familiar.

Rhys ran his tongue down her spine, then in between her buttocks, down to her tight bud. Then, using just the tip, he teased her anus, licking around the rim, then pushing at the middle, forcing it open slightly with his tongue. Thea yelped as she experienced the same feeling, and at Sandy's 'suggestion,' she slipped under Thea and began licking at the protruding clitoris. Like the other girls, Mei's clit was enlarged and oh-so-sensitive, and she bucked as she felt the long tongue scrape across the heated flesh.

Mei surprised Rhys by reaching behind her taking hold of his cock, and bringing it to her anus. "Please," she almost begged, please take me now."

Rhys reached up and took her by the hair, pulling her half upright on her knees. He brought the head of his cock to the small opening and began to push. At the same time, he massaged Mei's mind, so she would feel nothing but pleasure as he entered her here for the first time.

Mei groaned as the cock entered her bottom for the first time. It entered her slowly at first, pausing for a second before continuing all the way in. Mei bucked as the cock sank deeply into her, filling up her back passage. She could feel Rys in her mind as he pulled out slowly but then thrust all the way in her again. Thea moaned as she experienced everything Mei did. It must be the combination of his and Sandy's growing abilities, he thought while unconsciously weaving the two girls' emotions together as if he was braiding their hair.

Moaning at the experience, he let the girls all feel his excitement, how much he enjoyed taking Mei like this with all of them here. Mei screamed with pleasure as he manipulated her mind, softly stroking her pleasure centers, all the while edging her higher. She realized she was sharing this with Thea, and that made her excitement climb even higher. Fire seemed to flow through her veins as the sensations became overwhelming for her.

Rhys slowed and held himself inside Mei for a minute, letting her adjust, but Mei mewled and began moving her hips, goading him to action. Rhys withdrew slowly, then thrust back in firmly, all the way. Then he started a rhythm, fucking in and out of her ass slowly, enjoying the feeling. Then Sandy was there again in her mind, and she did something that caused Mei to climax suddenly, a maelstrom of pure bliss that caused her to scream out as she came.

Rhys did not pause his actions. He intended for her to have at least three more if she could take it before he came.

Thea moaned and squirmed under Mei, enjoying the intense sensations flowing through her. She had never experienced anything like this, the way their minds seemed to be deeply linked. It was similar to the link when in battle but different at the same time. She could feel every thrust of Rhys' cock, everything Mei experienced. But more than that, she sensed the deeper emotions, Mei's love for Rhys and her! Thea's own senses were swept up in the maelstrom of emotion when she felt Rhys suddenly in her mind, and her symbiont roared with excitement as barriers came crashing down.

Mei screamed as she came a second time, Rhys' cock in her ass for the first time and Thea underneath her with that long tongue licking her clit and driving her crazy with lust. It wasn't just her body; she could feel both Rhys and Sandy in her mind, manipulating her emotions, pushing the pleasure to new heights. However, the two presences in her mind were different. Rhys was so masculine, controlling her arousal, and Sandy, a softer presence, stroking her mind like kitten fur running through her brain, but equally firm. Mei's symbiont was new, and she had never experienced this, but it was something the other girls talked about. Rhys making love to their bodies and their minds. Mei embraced the new experience and was excited that Thea shared this with her;, someone she had come to love deeply in just a short time. Thea seemed to slip into her mind, sharing her pleasure which Mei gladly yielded.

Lost in the whirlwind of new emotions, Mei heard Rhys growl, and the cock pushed even farther into her. Mei thought she was going to die from pleasure. Rhys had made her cum three times and could feel another one coming. She wanted Rhys's cum in her, and she began shouting for Rhys to cum in her ass, fuck her hard, and cum. Reaching under her, he found both breasts and held them while he thrust into her. Then, with a groan, he began emptying his balls into her ass. The sudden feeling of Rhys cuming, Thea licking her, and two minds urging her on was too much for her. Cum! he ordered as he began shooting cum into her ass. Mei let out a loud scream as her body was wracked with multiple orgasms, her ass clenching Rhys's cock over and over as he came.

The organism roared through her like a freight train, completely consuming her as she bucked back onto the cock in her even as Thea took her enlarged clit between her teeth and bit down gently. Mei could feel the others joining in as the climaxes reverberated and intertwined with each other. She gasped again as the energy rush flowed over and through them, her symbiont sucking it in and giving her back some. The combination of the orgasm followed by the energy rush was the most fantastic thing Mei had ever experienced, and the others agreed. Then Mei heard an unfamiliar scream of pleasure looked up, horrified to see Bao standing in the doorway. Bao's hand was between her thighs, and a look of pure lust on her face. Mei froze as Bao seemed to recover from the orgasm and looked at her. A terrified look came over her face, and Bao turned and ran from the room. Mei attempted to untangle herself and follow but stopped at a command from Sandy, frozen where she was.

"Don't worry, it will be ok," Rhys murmured in her ear, and Mei felt her body relax at the command. She whimpered as he withdrew from her tightly gripping anus, leaving her feeling empty. Mei felt guilty for not going to Bao, but then a tongue was licking around her anus, scooping up any cum that might have leaked out, and she sighed and relaxed in Rhys' arms. Mei lay still for a moment before feminine hands turned her over and lips were pressed against hers. She didn't know who they belonged to, and really it didn't matter. Mei just rode along on the wave of rising lust, letting herself enjoy the feelings. Rhys was gone from her mind, but she could still feel Thea, faintly but she was still there. That had never happened before, but Mei felt comforted by Thea's presence in her mind.

Sandy walked after Bao thinking about what Rhys had just done to Mei and Thea. He had not discussed it with her, and she wasn't sure if he had realized yet the alterations he had made to their relationship. Sandy had watched amazed as Rhys modified their symbionts, weaving emotional chains between Mei and Thea, effectively making Thea dominant and giving her some level of control over Mei. Sandy didn't think either of them realized what Rhys had done or what it would mean for them. And while Rhys had given Thea control of Mei, he had strengthened Thea's bonds to him. Thea's symbiont now manifested a heavy metal collar, and Rhys held the leash. Interesting that the symbiont had seemed perfectly happy with the new arrangement.

Sandy's growled in frustration, but she quieted it with a thought. Rhys has promised us one she reminded her Bob as she stroked the 'necklace' Rhys had put around her neck. Her necklace tingled whenever Sandy stroked it as if it were alive. Something else had happened tonight, though Sandy guessed she was the only one who noticed it. When Rhys came in Mei, his form seemed to shift, lines becoming blurred, and it looked like a dragon mounting Mei for a second. Sandy wasn't sure if it had really happened or if she saw a manifestation of the symbiont. Whatever it was, it had been powerful, dominating. They had all felt it.

Sandy stopped outside Bao's door and took a breath. She needed to focus, and a few pheromones would help. Sandy doubted Bao had ever seen or even imagined anything like what she had walked in on. Apparently, the rush of pheromones had utterly overwhelmed her. But from what Sandy had seen, it must have been a hell of an orgasm, and she was sure Bao had never had one like that before.

****

Rhys and Sandy waited at a table in an exclusive restaurant for their meeting with Mika. The restaurant was posh, expensive, and located at the top of a building providing a view of the Mediterranean. It had a surprisingly large wine selection featuring some local wines and an extensive selection from Italy and southern Europe. The food was supposed to be some of the best in town, and judging the menu was probably the most expensive.