Alien Mine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Om parasite," Amancia said, "I can feel...smell it."

"Yes, but what has happened to the body?"

"The voice said parasite; perhaps it means it in every sense of the word. Some parasites eat their hosts, even change their behavior," Amancia said.

"That means whoever I sensed in the meeting is going to end up like this; we know who was there, lets start checking on them."

"There were thirty-five not counting you; we had better get busy."

"Well?" agent Franklin said.

Leslie had forgotten he was there. "Thank you agent, I will let you know if we develop any leads from this." Leslie turned and walked away, but Amancia put her hand on his arm and said something Leslie couldn't hear.

Once back in their car, Leslie looked at Amancia and raised an eyebrow.

Just flirting a little, he was pretty pissed at you, but he kept glancing at my chest. So I accidentally rubbed against his arm and told him I hoped we had a chance to work with him again. It seemed to work," she said with a smile.

Leslie grinned, but at the same time, she knew it was a rebuke. Amancia was much nicer than she was, and honestly, Leslie didn't care whether he liked her or not when she was in bitch mode. That happened when she got scared, and symbiont or not, the Om fucking scared her. It would go away in combat mode; fear just wasn't an emotion then, but it was now, and seeing those people destroyed like that made her angry and scared. So when she found what was doing this, she was going to blow it into tiny pieces.

***