Alien Mine Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir," they all said.

"Rhys, a favor, please; I want to Kill Nikita when the time comes,'' Kiania said, caressing the knife she always carried. Rhys knew it was the knife she had used to kill her uncle years ago. She had kept it with her ever since.

Rhys could see the anger in her eyes; it matched his own. He had been thinking about killing Nikita himself, but it would be slower and more painful if he let Kiania do it. "Ok," was all he said, looking into Kiania's eyes. There was an understanding there between them. He needed more like Kiania for the future battles; perhaps he had been too focused on politicians. When the women running the US and Russia were set with mature symbionts, it would be time to find more warriors.

"Thanks," Kiania said, coming up and kissing him. "I will make it painful."

"I know, and he deserves it. Now go and run Sarge and the men through the exercises; Thea has a new missile that fits on the back of the armor and a new heads-up display. I want them trained up before the new ones start to arrive."

"Yes, Sir," she replied smartly before walking away.

Sandy grabbed Bao with her hair as the others left, pulling her into her arms. "She will be along shortly," She told Thea and Mei.

Rhys knew Sandy had more to say from the look on her face.

"Two more things Rhys, Leslie will be dangerous; there is potential, especially now that she has the binary link with Amancia, for this to get out of hand; and Bao needs more Bob," she said to Rhys with a sexy smile.

Sandy whispered in Bao's ear and felt for her emotions, carefully tweaking the ones she wanted. Bao enjoyed the feel of Sandy's hair wrapped around her; it made her feel secure, loved. She couldn't help giving in to the feelings and felt her heart speed up as a languid sense of lust slowly enveloped her.

"Look at him; he wants you," Sandy said softly, her own excitement evident in her voice.

Bao looked at Rhys, and her heart melted at the look of hunger in his eyes. She didn't resist in the least as Sandy pulled the dress from her, leaving her naked. The hair pushed her to her knees, and her need grew more intense. She looked up at Rhys and licked her lips, her mouth inviting him. Bao had never been in love, didn't really know what it was, but she knew she loved this man with all her heart, more than she had ever thought possible. He excited her terribly and was always in her thoughts.

Rhys felt his own lust rise, and his erection grew almost painful as he saw Bao there on her knees. He opened his pants and took out his cock, placing it at her lips. Bao closed her eyes and took him into her mouth, savoring the texture, doing her best to please him despite a lack of experience. Bao mewled in pleasure as his taste hit her tongue, and at the same time, there was a soft brushing across her clit.

"There's no need to be gentle; she is madly in love with you and is happy to be used any way you want," Sandy told him, her voice full of her own lust and excitement. Just use her, fill her up with cum."

Rhys restrained himself with difficulty from doing just that. Bao was a delightful surprise, always so eager to please, caring and loving to all of them. She had grown up an orphan, but now she had a family, and Rhys didn't want to abuse that trust. But, at the same time, there was that dominating urge within that came with being the 'One'. He could let that urge go with Amancia, but she wasn't around all the time and would probably be in Russia. Perhaps he should listen to Sandy and make another submissive.

Sandy watched Bao sucking on him and enjoying her emotions. They were so strong, her abilities were growing, and she wanted Boa's symbiont to hurry and mature. She could also feel Rhys; something in him was also growing stronger. His will to dominate was barely held in check. The girls all liked his dominance, but he kept it tightly in check. Concentrating, Sandy could see the dragon just underneath the surface, a shadow waiting to emerge. She wanted it to come forth like it had with her during the battle. Sandy wanted to be taken like that again, mounted by the dragon and fucked. A cyclone of emotions swept over her as he came, holding Boa's head against his groin, his cock all the way down her throat. Sandy waited for the rush of energy; it was there but not as strong. She felt Bao react and realized where it had all gone. Somehow Rhys had funneled most of it into Bao and someone else. Mika? Bao shuddered in ecstasy as the energy hit her symbiont and was sucked in greedily. Sandy could feel it growing in Bao.

Mika woke from a deep sleep, suddenly aroused, halfway across the world. Rhys, she thought for a second before realizing she was alone in her bed. Strange, but Mika had dreamed about him almost every night since he had left. Sexy dreams that left her aroused and made it hard to get back to sleep. Rhys had told her he was coming back to visit next week. Thinking about it made Mika groan, realizing there would be no more sleep tonight. She hoped he was bringing Sandy, and perhaps that woman Kiania.