Alien Mine Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dream, she had been on her knees, offering her bottom to the half-dragon with a monstrous cock circled in flames, and now her bottom felt weirdly empty, sore, as something large had just been in it. Mika rolled over in bed, putting her bottom up in the air as if Rhys was there. She was still very aroused and let her fingers drift softly over her lips and clit. Not yet satisfied, she began to rub her hard clit and spread her legs widely as she stroked herself. Mika's clitoris seemed bigger and oh so sensitive as well. Suddenly she felt her excitement surge, and she was coming again. Mika cried out for Rhys as she did, the second orgasm shattering her.

Oh my god, she thought, where did that come from. Pulling herself together, she threw off the covers, stood up on shaky legs, and headed for the shower. Feeling risqué, she licked her fingers, tasting herself. Not bad, she thought; Rhys had said she tasted good, as did the girls.

Obviously, she needed to see Rhys again; she would call him later today; perhaps they could get together for a weekend again. Mika wasn't the only one who enjoyed the sudden energy surge. The growing symbiont within her had absorbed as much energy as possible, using it to grow exponentially.

***

Mei had never ultimately understood what it would mean for her and Bao when she bargained with Rhys. He had agreed that Bao would get a symbiont; that was what she had wanted for both of them. She didn't realize how much the symbiont changed them, physically and mentally, and how they all shared emotions and sexual relationships developed naturally between them. The constant desire for sex was now firmly entrenched in their DNA, driven by the symbiont, and the usual social barriers quickly broke down. But it wasn't just physical, sharing emotions; the physical need to touch each other led to deeper relationships and a love deeper than Mei had experienced except for the brief time she held a child in her arms.

It happened quickly for her. First, just the sex, the sudden intimacy she never expected but promptly accepted. It made her happy to be welcomed by these women she hardly knew and was now a part of. She couldn't explain how it happened, the day-by-day progression, almost a metamorphosis from sexual acquaintance to love that was overwhelming. They say there is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness, and Mei understood that now. She was madly in love with all of them.

Of course, now she knew the symbiotic connection drove the empathic sharing, the physical need to touch, kiss, and experience and share the most profound and intimate moments. But she never expected the depth, the intensity of love she felt for all of them. Mei had fallen in love once in her life, and the result, the death of her child, had nearly destroyed her. She never wanted love to touch her again, but it had.

Now it had touched Bao. Like Mei, her older sister had been pressured to give up the firstborn daughter hoping that a son would come next. When Mei fled the village, she never forgot her sister's child and searched for her when she could. Bao was already sixteen when Mei had found her, a brilliant student, but without family, without someone to support her application to a University, she had no hope. Mei had provided that, first anonymously, but later they had begun working together. Mei had never told Bao; no one could know where she came from and what she had left behind.

However, now, she had been forced to share everything with Bao, the symbionts connecting, their minds intertwined as one. Mei felt Bao's fear and her own as the connection pushed the exchange of memories and seemed to take their personalities and blend them into something different.

Bao had felt as if her mind was leaving her body, immersed in memories not her own, her birth, parents she had never known, and being given up and then found again. This woman who had befriended her when she was a lonely graduate student rescued her and brought her here. Bao getting the symbiont, becoming lovers, and now this. It seemed as though her head was being force-fed memories that were not her own, as if she had eaten as much as she could hold, but more was being forced down her.

She had screamed to herself as it continued; the memories belonging to someone else, her aunt's, Mei's dreams, desires, everything Mei had experienced were laid bare. Then there were the memories of Bao coming here, of their love for Rhys and each other, both emotionally and physically.

As the symbionts first entwined, then merged, the memories became confused, but she knew she held Mei in her arms, their bodies pressed together as they had so many times before now that they were together. She felt her love, almost maternal but more, something that had grown to include a love felt only by the most intimate of lovers. Her mind grasped at that, holding on to it as the maelstrom of emotions washed over them. Finally, Bao felt Mei reach out, and their awarenesses touched then fully merged, the symbionts changing and flowing between their bodies.

As the cyclone of emotions wound down, two more forced their way into the pair. Thea they both recognized, and they watched as something outside them took the interwoven strands of their emotions and personalities bound them tightly to Thea. They accepted their chains willingly, reaching out to Thea for the stability and control she provided. But there was something else with them as well; strange, alien, but they had heard the voice before, and it was now interwoven into their thoughts, part of them.

The three humans reached out to it, looking for more, trying to touch the distant mind but were blocked; not like a wall, but their attempts to reach it were pushed aside. It was there, quiet but not communicating. So the three humans turned inward instead. Two of them were interlaced and exchanging information at an impossible rate, memories rewritten to each other like two hard drives synchronizing. The third human was more of an observer for now but would control the dynamic interface between them.

Thea could see the increased processing speed of the minds, the access to the AI, limited for sure, but ten times greater than it had been. She put that aside for later, and instead, she focused on the other two minds, calming them, and helping to steady the flow of information. The three of them kissed, letting the nanobytes flow freely between them, forming something new and unique.

Mei lost all sense of time, but when all the truth was shared, there was only love left between them and their symbionts intertwining. She held onto Bao, their lips suddenly together again, bodies pressed together, kissing, and their minds slowly separating as they became individuals again rather than a single mind.

Rhys could sense the change in them, calm, bliss at being together, joyfulness. He felt overwhelmed by the emotions. The three of them could feel the intrusion of another mind, but this one they recognized. Slowly the world intruded on them, and they became conscious of the outside world once more, but it was different now; the three of them were together, or was it just two. The minds struggled at the slow separation into individuals, Thea guiding them. She recognized the two of them, but they were different now, their symbionts interlaced, and the data streams appeared to be racing between the two at impossible speeds. Thea also sensed the fourth presence, firm but not threatening. She dismissed it for the moment, concentrating on Mei and Bao. Gently she intruded on their thoughts, letting her presence surround them. At first, they paid no attention, but the symbionts recognized their superior and responded to the bonds that controlled them.

Four eyes opened, and the two bodies let go of each other, reaching out for the third one, Thea. "No, come back to us," she told them, and with that, Mei and Bao felt the world resolve around them, now cognizant of the others in the room, Rhys sitting beside them with a hand on each of them.

As they broke apart, Bao and Mei looked at Rhys with a shy smile, the exact same smile. "Hello," both of them said simultaneously, "how long have we been here?"

Rhys frowned as he probed their symbionts. There were two of them, but their identities were blurred; the individuals seemed to be mixing and breaking apart at extremely short intervals as if they couldn't decide if they were one or two. The bonds between them were different from anything he had seen before, a tightly woven mesh that seemed to pulse with energy, The connection to Thea was also different, the bonds interwoven with theirs. As he examined it, he realized his efforts were crude, more like a child's efforts at drawing a picture compared to an inspired artist. The fourth connection was there, but its design was hidden from him. Rhys was tempted to try and force his way into this one, not liking that the unknown entity or AI was there with them.

"It's been twelve hours now," Rhys said. "How are you? Do you know what has happened,"

"Bao looked at Mei. "We merged," said Mei's voice, "something happened with our symbionts; we are one now."

Rhys just nodded but looked worried, unsure how to ask the question on everyone's mind.

"Yes, we know,'' Bao's voice said, correctly interpreting his look.' ``We are happy with it, with everything; thank you for bringing us together,'' she said.

Sandy was studying them with a thoughtful look on her face. "You feel different she said, motioning to her head, I am having trouble telling you apart over the link."

"We merged, '' repeated Mei, "our symbionts became one mind, exchanging memories, feelings, everything."

"Can you separate back into two people," Rhys asked aloud.

"We don't know, but why would we want to?" both of them answered at the same time.

"Perhaps they can, I think," Thea said, gathering the two of them in her arms, "and perhaps they will later, but for now, they want to stay interlaced as you called it when Leslie and Amancia do something similar."

"Is it the same as us?" Leslie asked.

"No, much different. I don't know how to explain it, but the AI intervened. Their symbionts were trying to fuse together, but something was wrong, the resonance was not there, and the connections kept forming but then breaking apart; they were unstable. The AI corrected the discordance and wove the symbionts together," Thea said.

"And yours as well," Rhys said.

Thea looked at him, examining her own mind, tracing the bonds between Rhys and her and then with Sandy as well. Surprised at how different they were from hers and Mei/Bao. "You can command me now," she said to Sandy, "I fought you, and Rhys gave you control over me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to attack, but the urge, no, the need overwhelmed me; I wanted it. But that will not be an issue anymore now with these bonds," she added softly with a smile.

"What about you two?" Rhys asked Bao and Mei.

"We are happy this way; we are one now,'' they both said, turning back and kissing gently. It started as a simple kiss but changed, the kiss deepening, their bodies pressing together like two passionate lovers.

Rhys watched the erotic scene in front of him, the two women kissing, slowly caressing each other. Their breasts pressing together. Knowing their relationship seemed to add to the eroticism of the moment. He and the other girls watched as hands reached for their marks, tracing the dragon fire across their abdomens. As they did, the fire glowed as if it was burning their skin. They moaned in unison, and Rhys could feel their passion growing, but there was a third one with them now. The connection was different; this one controlled them.

He looked over at Thea to see a similar look of passion on her face, her own fingers tracing the fire and then rubbing the spot where the wispy tendrils of flame wrapped around her clit.

Suddenly Mei and Bao broke their kiss, and their two faces turned to him. "This excites you," both voices said together, "we are glad."

Rhys was dumbfounded for the first time in quite a while and found himself blushing. That was the last thing he had expected to hear from them, and as the shock receded, he was embarrassed to realize he was very aroused. Sandy and the other girls laughed.

"He's not the only one," Kiania said, her face flushed. She walked over and kissed each of them.

Then Sandy's hair reached out to all of them, and she stepped in front of Rhys to join in a hug.

"It's glorious," Sandy said, a look of awe on her face feeling the emotions of all of them together.

"We have only scratched the surface of our potential," Thea said. The AI, well, the one here with us, disapproves of the symbionts. It said you were much more than a mere Drans warrior, but that applies to all of us. All our symbionts are copies of yours, unrestricted. This AI does not like that," she said with a worried look on her face. "But you are the 'One', and that means you control what we can do with the symbionts, or perhaps what the symbionts can do to us," she said, surprising Rhys by sending a tendril of hair across to him.

Rhys sat still as the hair brushed lightly across his face, tracing the outline of his eyes and his lips. Suddenly he was inside Thea's mind, her emotions laid bare to him, sucking him inward.

Startled, he drew back, surprised at the gentleness of her touch, her complete trust in him when she had opened her mind to him completely. In the past, only he had been able to force that, but now it appeared Thea had more control over her own abilities, not surprising given she now had control over Mei and Bao.

"You do have new abilities; what else has the AI taught you?"

"Not the AI; you did this; you unlocked the potential in my symbiont. But it is different from Sandy's, I think. I will need to experiment, to understand what I can do.

"What do we call you now," Kiania asked Mei and Bao, bringing Rhys' attention back to them

Two sets of shoulders shrugged.

"Do you think you will be able to separate into individuals like Amancia and Leslie, or will you stay like this?" Rhys asked, concerned.

"Why would we want to separate?" The two faces said, ``we are one now; there is no need, nor do we want to become separate ever again."

"Can you break the interface like you can do with us?" Leslie asked Rhys.

"No, I don't think so; this is different; I didn't make this, the interlace is much more complex, and it includes Thea and the AI. But, even if I am strong enough, I don't think I should, they seem happy, and I won't do anything unless that changes.

Mei and Bao stood up, kissed Rhys, and walked out the door. "We have work to do," Thea said. We have lots of new ideas, and you need a corporate jet. Things are different now," she added hesitantly, "our minds are closely linked with the AI and are smarter; we think faster," Thea said with a bit of glee in her voice as she strolled off to join Mei and Bao in the engineering spaces.

"Never a dull moment around here," Sandy said aloud in an amused voice, but to Rhys, she said something different. "Nelya, Yaneta, and Mika," she said, "they are all close to maturing. I don't think we want to go through this again with Leslie."

"No, you're right. I have been considering giving Yaneta and Nelya to the interlaced pair rather than just Leslie. Amancia makes up thirty percent of Leslie's symbiont, and giving control to the interlace should dampen some of the problems we have been having," he said, looking at Sandy.

"But wouldn't that force them to interlink more, especially when they needed to control them?"

"Yes," Rhys said in a voice that meant no further discussion.

Sandy smiled and kissed him. Although she knew he felt guilty about what he was doing, it would force Leslie and amancia to keep the interlace in place. Sandy suspected they would get more and more comfortable with it until it became semi-permanent. Neither she nor Rhys had any idea what the outcome would be, but Rhys recognized the benefits of the interlace, which would force it to stay in place the majority of the time.

Rhys started to get up but was stopped by Kiania's hand on his arm. She came into his arms, kissing him. Apparently, those other three had work to do, but the rest of us want to pick up where they left off," she said, pressing herself up against him.

Amancia and Leslie were already undressing, and Sandy smiled at them, slipping out of her clothes also. "I completely agree; Mei and Bao got us all worked up; that was one of the hottest things I have ever seen," she said, the heat in her voice evident.

***

Rhys marveled at what the three girls had done with the corporate jet. The recently ungraded plane was in the "luxury" configuration, an exquisitely designed living room/kitchen/bedroom with a huge bed. It comes equipped with an AI, " there is no real need for a pilot. It can be configured into an armored combat jet, not nearly as capable as the shuttle but equipped with guns, missiles, and a smaller energy weapon. Capable up to the upper atmosphere, but it is not really designed for space, Bao explained. You can fly up to Mach 15 in the atmosphere, but anything above ten will become visible to heat sensors and radar.

Looking around, Rhys figured he could fit up to twenty armored soldiers in it if he needed to. It would be nice to travel in; he needed to see Mika; her symbiont had grown alarmingly fast recently, as had Yaneta's and Nelya's. First, he needed to be in Israel, then Russia, and finally Idaho for their meeting with Anita Blackwell. Kiania was accompanying them to Russia; Rhys had promised she could deal with Nikita. He and Dmitri were nearing the end of their usefulness. Nikita had a slow death coming; Kiania would see to that. Leslie would stay with Nelya, and Amancia would remain with Mika.

Her assignment was to guard Mika and further stimulate the economy in Israel. Rhys wanted to give Mika a boost, and that would help make her look good to the voters. Her other job was in Russia, sabotaging the powerful elite who maintained economic empires and were close to the President. Nelya would be hugely successful, while the others would be forced into bankruptcy or exposed (manufactured or real) either for corruption or for plotting against the President. Dmitri's and then Nelya's empire would grow as they absorbed other critical industries. Her father's days were numbered; soon, Nelya's symbiont would be mature, and they would have no more use for him.

In the meantime, men were arriving daily, they were up to thirty now, and the major and his XO Amanda were busy. She, in particular, was busy trying to keep up with the improvements Thea and the other two girls were making to the drones. Amanda had been working closely with them over the past few days and found them even more alluring if that was possible.

The dynamic between them had changed considerably. Although the three of them tried to be discreet, Amanda had seen how they were together. Perhaps because she was another woman, they were more relaxed around her, but they constantly hugged, touched, and even caressed each other, and the two beautiful Chinese women would sit for hours on the floor, their legs wrapped around each other and their faces only inches apart. "Interacting with the AI," was the only explanation ever offered by Thea. Amanda enjoyed being around them; they always seemed so sexy and caring, and besides, they were brilliant.

"Major, we will be gone for a few days," Rhys said. "Thea will be in charge while we are away. I am sorry, but Kiania will need to go with us; however, she will be back the day after tomorrow. You will be in charge of training now anyway. Sarge and his men will help get the men run through the simulators and into their new armor. I realize you have had little time in the armor, but you will all have to learn together."

1...345678