Alien Mine Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much time do we have?"

"Six weeks at the most, I think; we don't want to give the Om time to dig their holes any deeper."

"That's going to be tight; learning the new equipment and retraining for fighting aliens would normally be a six-month effort."

"I know, Major, but Thea is expanding the simulators; in a few days it will be able to accommodate up to one hundred men and will simulate combat with the Om to a terrifyingly real degree. She is doing her best to reproduce the underground environment we will be fighting in, but we don't really know what's under those nests, nor how deep they go. The shuttle got good readings of the near-surface tunnels the Trangrods used to attack us, but we couldn't see very deep; the Om were interfering with our sensors."

"The new armor is designed to be much more intuitive; the learning curve should not be so great. Guns and missiles are still just that; it's more a matter of teaching them new tactics and how to use the drones. The Captain is doing well with that; she's a natural and has good instincts."

"Yes, '' the major replied, "we will do our best."

"I know you will, Major, but we don't have much time. Strongly motivate them to work harder, then work them some more. I hope for six weeks, but the Om may not give us much time. "

Jack watched Rhys walk away, gathering Sandy, Kiania, and the double D's, heading for the new jet Thea had built. Seeing the construction of a plane made with alien technology had been eye-opening, to say the least. Three days from start to finish, the fabricators turning out components, and the bots assembling them. He didn't understand it, but much of the pieces were apparently built-in, or rather the instructions for the components were. The jet would configure (or un-configure) critical parts as needed. Right now, it was in luxury configuration, but with a command, the chairs, bed, etc., went away and could be replaced by a combat configuration with stronger armor and more weapons.

The Major returned his focus to the thirty new faces waiting for him and the twenty more (at least) coming. He smiled, thinking about the cultural shock they had coming. They wouldn't have much time to get over it though; training would be intense, starting in about ten minutes and lasting for at least six weeks, he hoped. If he had to go into combat with partially trained men, the casualties would be much worse.

Mika was overjoyed to see Rhys and equally surprised to see the additional women he had brought with him. She had heard about Amancia, His chief financial officer and economist, and apparently banker as well. Mika shouldn't have been surprised, she supposed, but she couldn't help a little jealousy at another woman, especially one this beautiful. Amancia was dressed in a smart mid-length midnight blue dress that showed off a magnificent figure. Her mocha skin color and long black hair framed a delicate face with surprisingly intense brown eyes. Her long legs were made even longer by the spike heels she wore, and the tight-fitting top only added to the aura of intense sexuality about her. Not bold and aggressive like Rhys and Sandy, but there nonetheless. The choker around her slim neck only added to her mysterious sex appeal. By the time Mika had completed her appraisal, the jealousy was gone, as if it had never existed.

The other woman Mika recognized and was equally surprised to see her. Though she appeared much younger-looking, she was Leslie Clarke, who was currently the Director of Clandestine affairs at the CIA. She was much more beautiful than the pictures she had seen of her. She looked twenty years younger, Mika thought, and also very sexy. Leslie moved and held herself like a scrumptious-looking model rather than a CIA agent. Mika didn't know how she knew, but it was apparent that they were also Rhys' lovers. The weird thing was that it turned her on, and she immediately wondered what they would be like in bed, how would they taste? Even stranger, her own lack of jealousy.

Mika felt her mouth water just looking at Rhys; something had changed in him. She didn't know what it was, but it was definitely there. They were dressed, as usual, Rhys in an expensive-looking suit, elegant but very very masculine; Sandy in a long dress, heels, and makeup perfect with her long hair. Then Mika realized it was more than just Rhys; something about Sandy was also different. The two of them appeared more confident if that was possible, but the aura of power surrounding them was as if royalty had just walked into her apartment instead of her two lovers.

Sandy and Rhys pulled Mika into their arms, and that irresistible attraction took over, fanning the flames of arousal. Mika responded like a plant denied water too long; she soaked up the affection and passion like a sponge, her body responding to them instantly.

Rhys was surprised at the intensity of Mika's reaction as he pulled her to him, holding her tight against his body. Changing his plans, he whispered in her ear, "we don't have anything important planned for a few hours; let's stay here for a while." Rhys let his hands roam over her body, and Sandy's hair brushed against Mika, pushing arousal higher. Sandy was getting better at influencing emotions, better control, and subtlety when she wanted. "I don't see any reason to wait," Rhys said hungrily, kissing Mika's neck.

Mika moaned as she felt Sandy's hands pulling her clothes off, and then again while Sandy pressed herself against her naked back. Sandy's hair fell around her and lust shot through Mika like a rocket launching into space. She didn't care that the two women she had never met before were there or that she was acting like some needy slut; she wanted Rhys right now and didn't care who knew. Then, just before Rhys impaled her with his cock she noticed the other girls were naked; all further thoughts but the need for Rhys dissolved in a haze of sex and lust.

Later that day, Sandy made sure Amancia and Leslie made love to her also. It was a great way to break the ice, and Amancia would stay here for a while, so she would have plenty of time to get to know Mika intimately.

The next day Rhys and Sandy sat across the table from the Director of the Israeli Intelligence, the Mossad. "I have been interested in meeting you," he said, "thank you for agreeing to see me." Rhys had guessed their rescue would attract attention; he was impressed at the man's intelligence and the ability to suspect that Rhys or Miranda was involved. They were meeting at an innocuous but small sidewalk cafe as if they were friends meeting for coffee or a drink. Rhys studied the man sitting across from him; like many in intelligence, he looked ordinary, completely ordinary. Medium height, medium build, brown hair, no outstanding features. Rhys could imagine this man moving through crowds and no one recognizing him. Even the clothes he wore and the way he dressed would make you dismiss him if you didn't know better; his emotions were also bland, entirely under control.

"You know who I am, of course, and I am pleased to meet you both, especially your lovely companion," he added.

"Thank you," Sandy replied graciously, "we are glad to be here. Israel has been welcoming, and the business opportunities we have found here are very promising. So naturally, we hope to expand our business here, and as I am sure you know, we have been meeting with several potential investment partners."

Yes, we are aware, of course. In a small country such as ours, it pays to keep track of new investors, to assist where necessary, as I am sure Mika is doing. Of course, it is her job, though she does seem to have a strong personal interest in securing Miranda's entry into our economy, especially our defense industry.

Sandy smiled in acknowledgment. "Mika has proven to be a strong advocate of Israel and has helped by introducing us to the many individuals and investment opportunities, and I do consider her a close personal friend. We have known each other for only a short time, but, well, you know," Sandy said, gesturing with her hands and smiling. "Sometimes two people can get to know each other quite well in a short period given the right circumstances," she added with a sexy laugh.

"Brilliant," Rhys said. "Have you got the bugs on him, Kiania?"

"Yeah, he is all bugged up. They will spread around his office and at home. We will soon know everything he knows or at least anything we don't know already."

They knew a lot. Leslie had been through the Mossad files and had been surprised as Rhys at how well they had put together what happened during the rescue of Mika. They also suspected that Rhys and Mika were in a relationship. She smiled at that; Sandy had just told the Director of the Mossad that Mika was in a lesbian relationship with her, that should give them something to talk about. Amancia was staying to finalize some business deals and provide Mika protection; she wondered what they would make of that as well.

"Of course, the Director said smoothly, but you understand our concern. Defense technology is a sensitive area for us, given our own position in world affairs. Some of your investments raise concerns among defense officials and a few in Parliament. We would feel better about these investments if we knew more about your company and your employees. Unfortunately, your website provides little information; it's hard to judge the track record of Miranda. In fact, your own intelligence agency seems to know little, except for you, Mr. Smith; none of the other officers in the company have any identifiable background information. So how can we judge if your involvement in critical industries in my country is good for Israel?

"He keeps probing, beating around the bush. Should we cut to the chase?" Sandy asked.

"No, now is not the time. He is recording this conversation, and if we block it, we will be giving capabilities away. So just continue to charm him."

The table was small, and Sandy pretended to drop something from her purse that gave her a chance to get near enough that her hair brushed up against him. Then, quickly sorting through his emotions, she pulled on the one linked to the feeling of trust. There wasn't much there, and admittedly it was buried deep, but she found it gave it a nudge anyway.

The director wasn't a man to be fooled by glib answers; he had wanted to meet Rhys Smith face to face. Now he wasn't sure what to make of him. He had hardly spoken, and though the woman seemed to defer to him, it seemed as though she was the one in charge. She was very attractive. No, she was beautiful, and he found himself somewhat mesmerized by her.

He supposed it was not all that unusual; besides her beauty, she appeared intelligent, forceful, and now was flirting lightly. In the end, he was left bemused by her and still a bit suspicious. Again, it was odd that Rhys, the CEO by all accounts and reportedly Mika's lover, said almost nothing. He seemed to defer to the woman who had no digital existence other than a birth certificate and a college degree. After that, nothing; it was like she had disappeared from all records and was now a senior officer of Miranda Group.

"That went better than I expected," Rhys said as they walked away, "and you did a fantastic job."

"He wasn't fooled in the least, though; I'm not sure we accomplished anything,"

"Time, it bought us time. Now he will be trying to figure out if you and Mika are lovers and what it means. It won't stop him from prying, though; we will have to deal with him sooner than later."

That afternoon a minor official in Mika's office introduced them to a group of investment bankers. Amancia joined them for this one, and it gave Rhys a chance to establish her credentials as the Chief Financial Officer for Miranda Group. Rhys let Amancia lead while he worried about attacking the Om outposts as he thought of them. They were new, seemed small, and were undoubtedly an attempt to spread out from their main base. He needed some kind of surveillance of the main base; the new satellites would help with that, but he wanted something on the ground. He was about to contact Thea to discuss ideas when he felt an unpleasant touch on the edge of his consciousness. "Om! Rhys said, tensing, somewhere nearby.

"On our way," Leslie said as she and Kiania began sprinting for their vehicle.

There was no change outwardly, but both Amancia and Sandy's senses became hyper-alert. Rhys felt an almost instant interlace spring up between Amancia and Leslie. Even though they were miles apart and in separate conversations, they were now one entity, but the Amancia in the meeting didn't skip a beat, continuing on as if nothing had happened. Rhys excused himself to take a phone call, and walking quickly, he checked the surrounding floors. "Nothing, it's gone for now," he told everyone.

Of course, rescuing Mika had given away their interest here, and they had to assume Mika may be the ultimate target. "We can still sense it," The binaries said, "but it is moving away. I do not have a direction. There was some communication, but it was short."

"Do you want me to go after it," Kiania said, anxious to track it down.

"No, go to Mika's office, check there, but watch for Trangrods." No one in the meeting suspected anything; handling two separate conversations was an easy skill for them now, but Rhys worried about the extent of the Om's presence. He had been lax; they were relatively unarmed, and if the Om had the resources and decided to strike, they were defenseless against a Trangrod attack. They could deal with a parasite or two, but not a concerted attack. "Park the new jet over the hotel tonight, the stealth field will keep it hidden, and I want the resources available if we need to use them," he told Sandy.

"Are you changing plans with Mika tonight?"

"No, but we will have to be on guard, then later tonight, if they don't come to us, we will turn loose our hunters."

Leslie and Amancia were in two different locations, but they licked their lips at the prospect. Hunting Om was what they lived for. They had not forgotten what the parasite did to Leslie, and the two of them were determined to hunt the Om parasites down at every opportunity. The interlace increased their powers, and she could smell the Om from miles away now. Leslie/Amancia was anxious for nighttime when they would be turned loose to hunt and kill. Leslie checked for recent reports of disappearances', human or animal. From what they found in DC, the Om tended to hunt close to whatever it used as a lair. Leslie discovered a few in seconds and narrowed it down to an industrial area about fifteen kilometers southeast of their hotel.

Rhys and the girls stayed in the penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton Herzliya, just north of Tel Aviv. They had taken all the luxurious penthouse rooms on the top floor for privacy and security. Mika had done well in her life financially, but nothing like this. Catered specialties from Mul-Yem, one of the best (and most expensive) seafood restaurants in Tel-Aviv, with a private waiter that served them on the balcony overlooking the Mediterranean. Locale and Italian wines and cognac to go with dessert. Rhys enjoyed the food, but he also appreciated Mika's undisguised pleasure at being treated to such luxury.

Mika sat next to Rhys, who insisted on feeding her most of the evening, and Amancia was on the other side. Sandy sat across from her, where Mika could look into those piercing green eyes and see that sexy smile all through the meal.

Halfway through the meal, Mika had felt a foot caressing her calves. She looked up, surprised to see Sandy smiling at her with heat in those green eyes. Mika blushed and hid it behind her wine glass, taking a bigger gulp of wine than intended, but the foot did not go away. Everyone else knew what she was doing, and a few strands of hair slipped under the table to join her toes. The room seemed hotter, and Mika could tell her pussy was wet as Sandy moved her foot up to her thighs, rubbing at them slowly, gently edging Mika's thighs apart. By the time the waiter had served dessert and left the room, the toes were between her legs, and Mika's hips were squirming as the toes parted her folds.

Finally, Rhys stood up and pulled Mika to her feet. Sandy just smiled at her confused state of mind caused by the constant teasing and the low level of pheromones they had been giving her and cleared off the table in front of them.

Rhys stepped close, then pulled her to him so that her breasts rubbed across his chest. Mika had to tip her head back to look into his eyes. The desire she had been feeling all night thundered through her veins, her heart pounding by the stark hunger on his face. Rhys leaned down, but rather than kissing her, he brushed his cheek against hers and murmured in her ear, his voice dark with passion and promise. "You are mine, Mika; you belong to me." Mika shivered as the others closed in around her. Then, another voice whispered in her other ear, this one belonging to Sandy, deep and breathy. "Tonight, you are ours; you belong to all of us."

Mika felt hands pushing her down across the table, and her dress pulled up. "I have been waiting impatiently for this all evening," she heard Rhys say, the words sending shivers of need throughout her body. Mika gasped loudly as her thong was torn from her body. Rhys' voice had touched something deep within her, and as long as he spoke to her like that, she would never ask him to stop.

***

Rhys looked down at an exhausted and sleeping Mika. "She is beginning to change," Amancia said, curled up in Rhys' lap. "Her body is more supple now, and her reactions have increased."

"I agree," said Sandy, her hair moving undulating across Mika's inert form. "Her symbiont has been experiencing rapid growth recently; it will mature sooner than we expected. What are you doing, Rhys?"

"I have been trying to channel the energy to her and Nelya, I wasn't sure I could do it, but apparently I can."

"I haven't felt any difference," Leslie said, "the energy is still there; my Bob seems to love it."

Sandy glanced at Kiania and nodded as if in agreement. "We think you are getting stronger, Rhys,' Kiania said. "I had thought so for a while, but after Bao and Mei, I am sure of it. Whatever is pulling the energy into us has increased, and we all agree you are providing increased amounts of Bob," she said with a smile.

"The energy seems to be jumpstarting the growth of Mika's symbiont, probably Nelya's," Sandy said thoughtfully. "It's a good thing she is next on our list; the symbiont will start scrubbing the drugs from her system, and Yaneta and Nikita will notice if she starts acting differently. That's a good thing, but it changes our timeline," she added.

Amancia looked up at Rhys. "Mika already suspects something," she added. "but she doesn't know exactly what yet. So far, she had been overwhelmed by you, but she was asking me questions about all of us. Girl stuff, like how do we all get along, why is there no jealousy, lots of questions like that, and the marks we all wear, it's sort of obvious once the initial fog of desire and sex wears off. If it was just you and Sandy, she might think it was just something kinky, but it's obviously more with all of us wearing them."

Sandy chuckled. " She did spend a lot of time between your legs, and her tongue was all over your mark; it was hot watching her, but you're right; Mika is too intelligent not to know this is not as straightforward as we want her to assume. What do you think, Rhys? Is it time to bring her all the way in?"

1...345678