Alien Mine Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but by establishing bonds, strong ones between them that are tied to Sandy and me, I hope to develop a balance between the symbionts so that they work together instead of competing. Sandy will see to it that the three of them also become intimate lovers.

"You seem more comfortable using the power of "the One" to force your will on the other symbionts for the greater good. The Binary approves," Mei's voice said.

Sandy nodded her head in agreement. "They are right; something has changed in you since the battle, but I agree, these things are necessary if we are to succeed," Sandy said, observing Rhys. She knew how he agonized over using his powers, Anita being the worst for him. Although now, he seemed more settled than before with his decisions.

"What I saw in the chamber with that Om monster showed me the utter ruthlessness of the aliens and made me realize we are the only thing standing in the way of the complete destruction of the human race. Seeing those people, some of them children, being turned into alien insects was almost more than my sanity could stand. Make no mistake, "he said with a voice both sincere and cold as glacial ice as his gaze swept over them; I love each of you, but I will use each and everyone one of you, sacrifice you if necessary to defeat this monstrous affront to humanity. I take complete responsibility for each and every decision, but no matter the sacrifices, we will defeat these terrible things that have come to destroy us."

The Binary, Thea, and Sandy felt the force of his words. "Yes indeed," Thea thought; something has changed in Rhys, and she knew the Binary felt it as well. A ruthlessness that wasn't there before and a burning anger that was seething but under control. They had discussed this, and all the girls could tell, almost feeling the beast hiding within the Rhys they knew but trying to get out. There was no doubt he was in control now, but they guessed the beast within him, whatever it was that made him "the One" was influencing him more.

"You can feel it too," Sandy asked Thea and the Binary.

"Yes, and it makes us horny," the binary replied.

Thea laughed to herself at the words. Everything seemed to make the Binary horny, but she had also felt the arousal at Rhys' words. It seemed like he was re-claiming his dominance over them and their symbionts. She glanced up at Sandy's flushed face and could tell she had felt it too.

"We all support you, Rhys, but be careful with Mika and especially Nelya. People will like Mika and respect her. They will respect Nelya but fear her as well. Each is different, but I sense that Nelya could become dangerous. As for Anita, well, only time will tell," Sandy replied.

***

Rhys looked at the scene before him and could not help being aroused. Yaneta knelt naked in front of Nelya, and he had just finished shifting control of her to Neyla and tightening her bonds. Nelya controlled her now, and the look on Yaneta's face as she was forced to obey orders from her previous victim was interesting, a strange mixture of hatred, confusion, and arousal.

"You are mine now, Yaneta," Nelya told her with steel in her voice, "and you will love me just like you did, Leslie."

Yaneta started as she realized what was expected of her. Standing up, she moved to Nelya, kissing her. "I love you," she carefully said as seductively as possible, watching Nelya's face to see if she had done it right. Yaneta felt like a dog with a new master, trying to learn how to avoid getting kicked. It wasn't far from the truth, she thought to herself, but the dog had more rights. A dog could choose to disobey and take the punishment, but she couldn't; she had to obey.

"I do not love you, Yaneta; I still remember what you did to me, what you would have done to me if not for Rhys. Regardless, I will treat you fairly. All the previous rules remain in effect, but as you go about your duties, remember your primary purpose is keeping me alive, even at the cost of your own life. I command it so," Nelya said formally.

Yaneta felt the command roll through her, that tweak of arousal, the feeling of being rewarded by your master. She shivered at the realization that now her life was controlled by the woman she had tried to destroy. Yaneta remembered a verse from the bible her mother taught her, "as is the fate of the fool; it will also befall me." She had been a fool, and the taste was bitter on her tongue.

"Kneel," Nelya told her. Then she and Mika began taking off their clothes while Sandy helped Rhys out of his. The only time he had marked the women it had involved sex, but this time he was going to try something else. If it worked, he wouldn't tear up his clothes, and if it didn't, they could proceed with hard fucking.

Rhys concentrated his mind, reaching for the energy that had powered his change, looking inward and finding the dragon. The beast was ready, and Rhys could feel its hunger. Then he reached out with his mind for the Binary's symbionts, they had somehow fed him the energy during the battle, and he probed her emotions, sifting through the many colors, looking for something but not knowing what.

The entity was surprised to feel the "One's" presence in what it had come to consider its' Binary. This was the only possible contact with the world outside the confinement field the Drans had constructed, and the entity cherished and guarded it as best he could. The first inclination was to deny access, but through the Binary, it understood the purpose, and it would make these Drans warriors stronger and thus help ensure the survival of the Binary. Also, if any of these Drans warriors survived, they would need to be destroyed; the unbound symbionts could not be allowed to become a plague on the Galaxy; the Drans had learned that much to their dismay. The entity ultimately controlled the nanobytes, and they would be used to kill these Drans warriors and symbionts. The entity ran a billion permutations of its predictions in a nanosecond and then let the energy flow, but only a trickle.

Rhys felt the energy hit him like a hammer, his body jolting and his back arching as he and the beast absorbed as much as possible. "Fuck," he groaned as he felt his body begin to shift. The beast inside him struggled to get out, to break free of the restraints Rhys and Bob had tried to put on it, but they held. Rhys could feel the dragon's anger as his body shifted, his feet becoming large and claw-like, skin forming into scales of Drans metal. Wings burst out of his back, the ones that had acted as a shield against the Om. Enough he commanded himself, holding the current shape in his mind while forcing down the beast within. It howled and fought at him, maddened at being denied, but Rhys had experienced this before, and the energy came in small quantities rather than the massive blast he had felt when facing the Om. "Enough," he said again, but this time out loud. Rhys held up a hand to look at it, half human, half dragon with metallic claws. His face felt normal this time, not shaped into a long dragon snout like last time.

"Rhys, is that you?" Sandy said breathlessly.

"Yes," he said, his voice a deep half-growl as if he had too many teeth in his mouth, "me and part of the beast, but mainly me," he added with a voice slightly more normal. Before, the fire had come from his mouth like a dragon, but this time he raised his hand, pointing at the three women who stared back at him. They were afraid, he realized, and with good reason. The Dragon would be forcefully mating with them right now if it was in control. Rhys felt himself grow hard at the thought, but he channeled his thoughts instead to the fire. Flame swept from his hand and enveloped the three women, and at the same time, a silvery cloud of nanobytes drifted onto them. "Ready?" he asked Sandy.

Mika gasped as a cold heat seared her hip and abdomen, marking her now as one of them. Her hands came up to her throat when she felt something settle around her neck; her fingers found an intricately woven necklace with a jewel that dangled just above her cleavage. Then her world shifted, and suddenly she was sharing emotions with Nelya and Sandy. Mika realized that the connection was three-way, yet her symbiote recognized Sandy's dominance but not Nelya's. "Oh, Wow!" she murmured as the different emotional bands swirled about her. It was easy to separate them; Sandys' was a swirl of reds and greens like her hair and eyes, but offset by darker bands, a few thin ones bordering on black, almost menacing in intensity. Nelya's were yellow, some shades of red, but there was one that stood out, and it was a dark dark blue that looked ice cold. Mika just stood and stared as the riot of emotions ran rampant between them, flickering across her consciousness, merging with hers, and then changing again.

Sandy gasped as she felt the bonds settle between the three of them, and something inside her roared with joy and exultation at the energy until she felt like the new power would burst forth from within her. She examined Mika's and Nelya's symbionts, feeling their deepest emotions, sorting through the bands of color, and mentally pulling on one or another. "I can control their emotions like Rhys can," she thought to herself, wondering if Rhys realized what he had done. There was something else as well, the sabertooth growled at her, and she felt her fingers start to change, but she stopped it, pushing the tiger back down. That was something she would experiment with later when she was alone.

Rhys watched the interplay for a minute, then released the last of the energy letting it flow into the girls as his body shifted back and the dragon slid beneath the surface of his consciousness, dormant for the moment. He was satisfied with the bonds he had created between Mika and Nelya and the even stronger chains he had woven between them and Sandy. He was interested to see how this might change them; Sandy was now more powerful and would bear watching. However, Mika and Nelya also because they would now draw strength from each other. They were already casual lovers, but now it would be different. If he had shaped the bonds correctly, they would become the most intimate of lovers, sharing everything. He felt guilt at what he had just done, but it was necessary, and they would be happy. Anita would join them soon enough. Rhys felt himself become aroused again as the three women kissed and held each other, exploring the newly formed bonds. "Come here, Yaneta," he ordered. Yaneta was still kneeling, but she immediately crawled over to Rhys.

***

Anita knew she was dreaming when she found herself naked in her bed with Rhys and Sandy. It was like watching actors in a play, but her view seemed to be from above, looking at three naked people moving sensuously together. "I could wake myself, but I don't want to," Anita thought. She wanted to see what was happening, how the woman she barely recognized as herself had fallen into sin and who appeared to revel in the arms of another man and woman. "She has no shame, she revels in her own subjection and debauchery," she thought, watching the woman moan in heat as Rhys moved inside her. The bed was large, a king-sized bed she and Carson had bought years ago, but it wasn't her husband making love to her. The covers had been stripped off the bed and thrown haphazardly to the floor as if in a hurry. In her dream, muted jazz played in rhythm to the movement of the bodies, or was it the other way around? The woman with Rhys was a younger version of herself, body taunt, and the facial features softened, with her auburn hair long and thick and splayed across the bed. Puffy soft lips, the kind begging to be kissed, were cherry red, swollen, and bruised from kissing. The man was naked, aroused, and the woman had eagerly spread her thighs wide, taking his cock inside of her.

Anita felt the lust swamp her senses like the waves of an incoming tide swirling around the rocks on the shoreline as his mouth claimed the woman. She could clearly see the heat and need in her, her nipples tight, and when she cried out, she recognized the sound and knew it was her. Anita could feel Rhys' hands cradling her head as he plunged his cock deep inside of her, and his kiss deepened and hardened. Want spiraled out of control, and her arms went around him, pulling him closer. "Harder," she begged, fuck me harder." Her fingers slid through his dark hair against his scalp.

"Good girl," a woman's voice said softly as hands took her wrists, pulling them over her head and holding them tightly. The room spun, and Anita was now the woman on the bed, and she could feel Rhys thrusting inside her, head lolling back, remembering to breathe.

"Such a good girl, so compliant and obedient," Sandy murmured softly, the erotic voice filled with promise whispered in her mind. "You're doing so well, you make me so happy, and that's the most important thing to you. It's so much better when you comply, and you do want to comply, don't you?

"Oh, My God, Yes," Anita said, thrusting up to meet the hard cock that was driving all coherent thoughts from her mind. "Yes, I want to comply, please," she begged, not at all sure just what she was begging for, just that everything felt so good, and it seemed the right thing to say. Anita could still hear the amused, arrogant tones of the voice in her head, and while she'd thought of it as sinister last night, in the warm light of the dream, it seemed much more appetizing...The words stirred her even more, and she arched her back up, greedy for more of the wondrous feelings surging through her like lava rising up from the earth, burning her very soul. It was for Anita to imagine that something had been exchanged, traded, some nebulous thing or idea, for this moment of pleasure. The silken voice made her want to obey, and it would be easy to give things up for this ecstasy.

"Now!" She moaned, "Please now may I cum," she moaned even louder, desperate for the release her body sought. She didn't know why she said those words, but Anita knew they had to be said and was rewarded when the green eyes staring into hers smiled sweetly and told her yes, she had permission.

Anita shouted out, and her body convulsed as the orgasm tore through her, leaving her weak, drained, and suddenly awake. Still moaning, Anita realized her panties were pulled aside, and she had three fingers buried in her cunt. As she pushed aside the dizziness she felt upon waking, she withdrew her hand from her pussy, brought it to her lips, and began to lick away the juices. Finally, waking enough to be aware of what she was doing, Anita moaned in disgust, yanking her fingers away from her mouth. "What is wrong with me," she wondered, staggering into the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Thank God Carson wasn't here," she mumbled, drying her hands. Walking back to the bed, she stopped and stripped off the sodden thong, throwing it across the room. Looking around, she spotted a pair of her old ones, the every-day practical underwear she used to wear. Picking them up, Anita hesitated before stepping into them, but it was time to get dressed for work anyway. Something had felt wrong about putting them on, but she couldn't quite figure out why.

However, it bothered her at work, nagging at the back of her mind, and at times during the day, when Anita had a moment to relax, there was a voice in her mind whispering to her. She never knew what it was saying, but she welcomed it; giving her a feeling of warmth and made her feel sexy and wanted. That night as she fell asleep, she remembered the voice and felt surrounded and wrapped up by arms that made her feel safe and secure. In her dreams, she slowly licked her lips, feeling like her mouth was always watering for Rhys' cock, Sandy's tits or pussy, and always had been.

Deep in the Drans base in Texas, Sandy watched Anita pleasure herself in her sleep and heard her ask for permission to cum. She wrestled with the swirl of emotions that grew in her from watching Anita respond to the commands and triggers she had placed in her mind. Sandy couldn't help the waves of lust and excitement that threatened to overwhelm her. The thought of taking and owning this powerful woman, of having her respond to the dominance and control, sent a feeling of delirious heat edging through her, almost teasing with the promise of more to come. On the Other hand Anita had resisted the other commands; she hadn't licked her fingers and had put on her old underwear despite the programming she had been subjected to. Good, Sandy thought, but not good enough. However, her other actions suggested the training had been at least partly successful. Depending on events in Russia, she and Rhys would be back in a few days, and Sandy would find time to be alone with Anita and reinforce the programming. While there, she would find the last of Anita's original wardrobe and burn them. In the meantime, Sandy needed something taken care of, and Rhys was busy. "Thea, come here," she commanded, pulling up her dress before sitting back in a chair. Sandy felt a moment of guilt but quickly pushed it away. It wasn't guilt about Anita; it was because Rhys didn't know what she was doing. He would find out eventually, but it would be too late; Anita would be hers, and she had no intention of sharing.

***

Prezident Rossiyskoy Federatsii sat in his throne-like chair at the end of a six-meter table, looking down at the other end. Opposite him sat Pavel, just back from China. Next to Pavel, on his right, was a Chinese known only as Lixin. This was the person Pavel had traveled to contact in China, and he had arrived back today. Two other men accompanied them, and they sat behind Pavel in chairs. On the other side of the table from Lixin were General Vladislav, head of his security forces, the FSN, and Gregori, the Defense Minister across from him. Lixin appeared tall for a Chinese, thin and gangly almost. The President couldn't tell exactly from this distance, but there seemed something wrong with Lixin's eyes; they were set too far apart and, at times, appeared to shine.

Despite the need for extreme secrecy, there were two armed guards, one at each end of the room, discrete but heavily armed. Given what had taken place in Moscow, the president was concerned about security, and many more guards were on alert within and surrounding the palace. The meeting was small by design, with only the people he most trusted, which were very few in this case.

"Pavel, please repeat what you told me privately this morning," Prezident Rossiyskoy Federatsii said from the far end of the table.

Pavel started to speak but was interrupted as the doors were thrown open, and the Prezident jerked to his feet in anger as Yaneta, followed by Nelya, walked into the room. Both women wore matching midnight blue dresses, form-fitting but with a slit up the side; the sleeves were long, hiding the weapons concealed on their wrists and the pistols strapped to their thighs. Spike heels made from Drans material decorated their feet but were also weapons that could pierce solid steel if needed. The two women looked as if they were dressed for a formal dinner rather than a meeting. "Yaneta, what are you doing here? You and your friend get out now," he barked sharply, gesturing at the guards as he stood there looking furious.

The closest guard grabbed Yaneta by the arm but was thrown violently across the room while the women continued their relentless march toward Pavel. Yaneta was watching Pavel closely, waiting for any sign that he was armed or was something other than human. The other guard raised his weapon, threatening Yaneta while calling for assistance. The first guard scrambled to his feet, also pulling a gun but was then knocked down by an armored soldier who suddenly appeared as if by magic from the back of the room.

123456...8