Alien Mine Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Yaneta knelt on the floor naked, looking down at Nelya's feet. They were in the former President's mansion, or Palace as he had referred to it. Vladimir always did have delusions of grandeur, thinking himself much more powerful than he actually was. Now he was dead; having your heart ripped out will do that to you, she thought, hiding a small cruel smile. Yaneta had enjoyed that; she just wished she had been the one to do it. She had managed to kill Pavlov, but he had already been taken by the Om, so that was not nearly as satisfying. Since then, Nelya had sent her out after three others, and while that had been enjoyable, they were staged to look like accidents, though throwing one of them out the window of his thirty-third-floor apartment had been immensely satisfying. Yaneta wondered about herself sometimes, how her life had devolved to where killing targets she was pointed at made her happy.

"Gregori's conditioning seems to be holding," Nelya said, causing Yaneta to look up and meet her eyes. The look in Nelya's eyes confused her; there was neither hate nor warmth; it was almost indifference. Yaneta expected hate, but she didn't understand the indifference.

"Yes, Maam," so far, everything seems fine with him. "Sandy's skills are amazing," Yaneta said with more than a little jealousy.

"Yes, that would be a useful skill to have," Nelya said wistfully. Despite seeing the evidence of the alien ship, it had been apparent that Gregori would have betrayed them; they could all sense the fear and knew he was lying about supporting her. Rhys had made the decision to kill him before they got back, but instead, Sandy struck quickly while Yaneta was rewarding the General for his new loyalties. Her hair penetrated Gregori's skull and spine and held him motionless for hours while she reprogrammed his more base desires.

"It was crude," Sandy said later, "but I have instilled some triggers in his brain that should ensure his loyalty, at least for a while. You will need to keep a close eye on him, Nelya; let me know if you suspect something, but don't hesitate, kill him if you must; you cannot allow the military to turn against you."

Even Rhys was surprised, and though he let Sandy proceed, the others could sense something was wrong.

"Have you sensed any sign of the Om today?" she asked.

"No, Maam, but the border with China is porous; now that the army knows what to look for, we are seeing reports of Trangrod activity in multiple areas."

"Yes, Rhys is aware, but there is little we can do yet. We can't provoke China at this stage. Tomorrow, I want you to fly out and brief the military stationed along the border. Don't tell them too much, but put them on alert. We will react to any large-scale incursions, but otherwise, we do nothing. Rhys is sending us a new jet; it will be here tonight; take it in the morning. I know you can't fly but just tell the AI where you want to go, and it will do the rest."

"I don't like leaving you here alone, Maam," Yaneta said; "you are not fully trained for combat yet."

"I will not leave the premises while you are gone, don't worry. Along with the plane we both have new R&D presents coming. Rhys is sending us both two dogs, he liked your idea, and Thea and the Binary have upgraded the AI. So take them with you when you go everywhere from now on," Nelya ordered.

Yaneta felt a slight shiver of pleasure at the order, and Nelya hid a smile when she saw Yaneta unconsciously wiggle her butt like a dog that had been given a treat.

Yaneya welcomed the warm throb in her cunt that reminded her of the power the commands held over her, commands that left her glassy-eyed and slick between the legs, momentarily unfocused with arousal. However, now that she belonged to Nelya, there was a darker undercurrent of fear entwined in the arousal that promised pain or a darker blend of pleasure. Although Nelya was different from the others that had commanded her, Yaneta sensed an underlying ruthlessness that frightened her. "Stop thinking. Just feel. Surrender. You have no control over this situation," she told herself.

Everything was going surprisingly well, Nelya thought; but in Russia, if the FSN and the military were on your side, there was little anyone else could do. She had already started to put reforms into place, and she and Amancia were restructuring the economy, but that would take time. For the present, she wasn't much better than the former President, and a lot of garbage needed to be taken out, but too many deaths all at once would set a bad precedent. Although first, she needed to deal with Yaneta.

Rhys had warned her of Yaneta's nature, not that she had needed it. Nelya understood just how evil Yaneta had been and probably still would be if allowed. It was strange kissing her, something the symbionts required whenever possible, and Yaneta had to kiss her and tell Nelya how much she loved her every day. It was a ritual Leslie had started, and Nelya continued the practice, but something else was needed to signify her ownership and remind Yaneta to who she now belonged. A tattoo wouldn't take even if Rhys would allow it, so Nelya suggested adding a piercing below the other one, this one through her clit; it was large enough now that it could take a ring. Rhys had told her no, but yes to Yaneta's belly button.

"Stand up, Yaneta," Nelya ordered while reaching out through the tacgrid to Rhys and Sandy. Nelya wanted them to witness this conversation and they could watch through the video transmitters installed throughout the residence. There was no privacy for her now, but she didn't need it or want it, not from them. "Come closer,'' she said, showing her a bronze-colored ring with three small jewels hanging from it. "Look closely, Yaneta, three priceless stones, each unique in this solar system, made by Thea from Drans materials. There are no others like it. The top one is gold; that's for Rhys because you belong to him first and foremost. The second is a bright green, much more precious than mere emeralds. That one is for Sandy, who I must obey. The third one is black with gold and green streaks, which is mine. Black for the part of my youth and soul you helped steal and my willingness to sacrifice everything for Rhys. The gold and silver because Rhys and Sandy own my soul now, freely given. You will wear this as a symbol of my ownership of you and your submission to me for the rest of your life. This piercing is for your belly button. It is Drans metal, of course, and is similar to the one you wear above your clit, and will also integrate itself into your body. The ring will not come out, and you may never remove it; do you understand," Nelya said in a voice so calm that fear sliced through Yaneta.

"Yes, Maam," Yaneta said fearfully, eying the needle and the ring meekly while her rage flowed on the inside. " I understand," she added.

Nelya looked at her with a slight smile as if she guessed exactly what Yaneta was feeling. Instead of using the needle, Nelya concentrated on her hand, watching it partially change into a wolf's paw, but with long, sharply pointed claws. "Don't move," Nelya ordered as she used one of the claws to pierce the skin at the top of Yaneta's belly button and then placed the ring so that the three jewels hung down. On the reverse side of each was a wolf's claw, symbolizing Nelya's ownership.

Yaneta cringed at the sight of the claws and grimaced as they pierced her skin but managed not to cry out as the piercing was put into place.

Nelya looked over her handiwork, making Yaneta take different poses. "It has the desired effect," she said, "you look even sluttier if possible; the General will be pleased, I imagine. Do you like it? Nelya asked casually.

"Yes, Maam," Yaneta replied.

"Don't lie to me whore," Nelya's words dripped coldly, "don't ever lie to me, or your life will become a living hell. Now answer the question truthfully; that is a command."

"I hate them, Maam," Yaneta said, almost in tears, terrified she would be punished for her words.

"Why do you hate them? Tell me," Nelya commanded softly as if speaking to an old friend.

The command sent a slice of arousal through her, and Yaneta felt her clit ring buzz slightly, adding to the physical pleasure her body experienced at the command. Worse was the mental response, the way she almost hungered for the orders and the sensations of obeying them. She was becoming addicted, just as Nelya had been to the drug, and it terrified her. Nelya was constantly commanding her now, reinforcing the Pavlovian-like response etched in her mind and symbiont. She replied against her will, but she had no choice, and besides, her body and mind demanded the pleasure that came with it.

"Because I have no control of my body, I don't want to belong to anyone, but at the same time, I want Rhys and Sandy so badly, but they are not here. I would do anything for Rhys, but he spurns me, gives me to you. I hated you before, and I hate that you control me now," Yaneta said, the words coming out against her will, ordered to be truthful.

"Yes, I knew, of course, but it's good to clear the air between us, don't you think? Nelya asked, her voice back to verging on indifference. "However, it doesn't matter what you want anymore; you gave up all rights when you drugged and tortured me." Nelya took one of Yaneta's nipples in her fingers, squeezing it slightly while her other hand tugged on the ring between Yaneta's legs. Unwanted arousal flowed through her as Nelya's hands played with her body. Fingers lingered on her nipples, light pinches making them stand out as if begging for attention.

You are beautiful on the outside, Yaneta, but ugly on the inside," Nelya said firmly. Rhys will not want you until you change, so you have to deal with me," Nelya added, punctuating her words by gripping Yaneta's prominent clit between her fingers. The fingers were gentle, but they both knew that could change, and there was nothing Yaneta could do about it. Yaneta tried to fight the unwanted pleasure, but her body was no longer her own to control.

I told you I would be fair with you, and you have done well. I could have done much worse than the ring in your belly button; remember that. You should remember that I also control this clit ring now," she added casually and smiled as Yaneta gasped as the ring sent tendrils of pleasure through her, immediately followed by sharp pain.

"Yes, Maam, Yaneta said meekly.

"Is there anything else you want to say, Yaneta? We are being honest with each other now."

"You have not given me permission to cum, Maam, please," she added in a plaintive voice.

"No, you haven't really earned it yet, but if you behave appropriately tonight, you may, but only this time. As we go forward, you will need to show me loyalty even if you hate me, make Rhys proud of you, and then I will let you cum more often. I will let you come when Rhys does; I know you miss it, Nelya sneered cruelly."

Please, I do; I want it," Yaneta unwillingly said, her voice desperate. The other women experienced orgasms with Rhys and the energy surge that left them feeling so wonderful afterward.There was also the feeling of intimacy that went along with it, intimacy from the climax shared by all of them. Unfortunately, Rhys had given control of that over to Nelya, and that was the cruelest thing he could have done. She understood why; it isolated her from the rest of them and made her solely dependent on Nelya, but it was agony seeing Nelya squirm and cry out in ecstasy while she was denied.

"Remember how you urged Nikita to fuck me in the ass and how you did the same thing while you fed me the drugs, knowing you could make me want it that way? Nelya said, with meaning, as she walked over to her bedside table and pulled out a large strap-on dildo.

Yaneta looked at the dildo with hunger she couldn't disguise; it was an exact replica of Rhys'.

"Yes, maam, I do," Yaneta replied with some alarm. She had enjoyed forcing Nelya to associate pleasure with getting fucking in the ass; the thought of it had turned her on, and having that kind of control over someone was a high she had never experienced before.

"You were successful; that, among other things, were locked in when Rhys gave me a symbiote," she said coldly. Yaneta probably knew about the pain she craved, but Nelya would take care of that herself tonight. "So I am going to return the favor, but just like with Leslie, you will pay for your orgasms with pain, just like I did. Get up on the bed, Yaneta, head down, ass up, and spread your cheeks," Nelya commanded coldly.

Yaneta did as commanded, already aroused, and she groaned loudly as the dildo was roughly shoved up her ass. Nelya was not gentle, and despite her enhanced body, the unyielding Drans metal cock hurt as it was forced inside her. At least it was lubricated, she thought as Nelya began to fuck her.

"Now play with your clit," Nelya ordered, and tell me how much you love me, how much you love taking it in the ass. Be expressive Yaneta; convince me it is the greatest thing that ever happened to you. Tell me how much you want to lick my pussy and make me come because you love me so much. Do it, Yaneta, and you will get your orgasm."

Yaneta did her best, moaning loudly, begging Nelya to fuck her harder, saying all the things Nelya wanted to hear, desperate for her own orgasm

As Nelya slammed the strap on into Yaneta, she realized that a shift had occurred in how she perceived her former nemesis. Yaneta now didn't feel like a person so much as... ...well...she guessed ...an object. Property. Something that could be molded and changed without guilt. When did that happen?

Nelya certainly felt no guilt where Yaneta was concerned, just the opposite. The question was what did she want Yaneta to become. The realization that Yaneta was her property brought her a sense of freedom and power.

"Yaneta does have quite the vocabulary," Sandy said to Nelya, interrupting her thoughts, "and watching the two of you is very erotic. Rhys and I approve of how you dominate Yaneta, and so does Leslie."

"Thank you, Sandy, you know I love you, and I will do whatever it takes to make you and Rhys proud of me," Nelya replied with lust in her voice.

Sandy didn't answer, but Nelya could feel her in her mind and knew she was watching; that she and Rhys approved only made it better.

"Rhys and Sandy are watching you, whore; you had better put on a good show for them. Show us how grateful you are; what a good whore you can be," Nelya ordered cruelly.

Yaneta felt the command hit her, but the fact that Rhys was watching her was motivation enough. She wanted to be the best for him, wanted him to want her and use her.

Later, when Yaneta was licking Nelya and slowly working the fake cock in and out of her anus, a gate seemed to open, and Nelya's senses were flooded with emotions. Rhys was taking Sandy the same way, and now Nelya felt as if it was his cock penetrating her, and Sandy's excitement and lust overwhelmed her mind.

"That's good, isn't it," Sandy's voice whispered in her mind, a voice laden with sensuous and decadent pleasure; We can share this now, and you can feel Rhys' cock in my ass, and you want it as much as I do."

Nelya moaned in agreement as she could feel Rhys stretching Sandy's ass, and she did wish it was hers. But instead, her anus clamped down on the dildo as the feelings merged inside her, and she quickly lost track of who was fucking who.

Sandy was approaching her climax and wanted Nelya to cum with her. "Now hurt yourself," She ordered; pinch your clit, Hard."

Nelya reacted with pleasure to the command and did as Sandy commanded, pinching her tender clitoris with her fingernails while the other hand twisted one of her nipples. Searing and delicious pain rocketed through her, and the heat in her loins skyrocketed, taking her to the edge almost immediately.

"No! not yet, " Sandy ordered, causing Nelya to moan in frustration. "Wait, and we will come together," Sandy all but purred.

Nelya's body writhed on the bed as Sandy held her on the edge of a massive orgasm but was rewarded with a feeling of emotional warmth so intense she would have cried if not for the burning need for relief from the sexual tightrope that was keeping her on the edge of a cliff.

"Oh, God, Yesssss Sandy moaned, and Nelya felt Rhys begin to come, the feeling so real she could imagine Rhys was inside her. Finally, the orgasm hit her, and Sandy pushed her over the edge causing Nelya to lose control so that it flowed over Yaneta as well. Nelya was vaguely aware of Yaneta screaming out and crying in joy as she reveled in her own pleasure.

***

"That went well," Rhys said to Sandy as they lay together, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Nelya is a natural; she has taken control of Yaneta and appears to be dealing with her correctly.

Sandy didn't respond, and Rhys realized she had fallen asleep. Rhys lay with Sandy spooned against him and slid his hand down to Sandy's ring, the one he put there when he and Bob struggled to survive the conjoining. He pulled gently on it, then took her prominent clit between his fingers, massaging the hard little button. Sandy sighed in pleasure, waking briefly and opening herself wider, and in her mind, the giant saber-toothed tiger rolled over on its stomach, squirming around like someone was scratching its belly. Strong mate, it said to her, not at all minding the chains that bound it to Rhys.

Rhys loved Sandy, loved the way she smelled, the feeling of her flesh pressed up against him, but then the moment was spoiled by the voice inside his head. Bob was alarmed by what Sandy had done to Gergori.

"You have given her too much power too quickly," he warned Rhys, she hides these new abilities from you for a reason, and you have not moved to restrict or punish your mate."

"I am not sure there is danger there, I have chained her symbiont, and it cannot attack us or the others any longer," Rhys replied.

"You have chained the symbiont, but not your mate; they are not one and the same. You continue to underestimate her; she is strong and would have made a good One if you had not survived. I sensed her strength from the very beginning when I first had you mate with the two women, and she is different from all the others except Nelya. From the first, when your survival was in doubt, I transferred a complete copy of myself into her; I was expecting Sandy to be the One. But then you surprised both of us by surviving. Between the symbionts, there must be a strict hierarchy; otherwise, these clones of myself will fight to the death. You must maintain that pyramid with you at the top or risk chaos."

"I have established a pyramid, " Rhys said, "Sandy is directly below me, we have seen to that, and her symbiont is under control."

"You still do not understand the interaction between the human and the symbiont. We are part of you, integrated into your DNA at every level of your body, yet we are different entities. I am an artificial life form with precise programming. The Drans have been using us for tens of thousands of years and understand the dangers and limitations, hence the strict hierarchy where each symbiont knows its place and remains there."

"What happens if the One is killed in battle?" Rhys interjected.

"Chaos, I suspect, a leaderless group can be quickly overcome. A symbiont designated for a One has different programming than the others. It is designed to command others; while those others are designed to be subservient, they can never rise to be a One. They are also designed specifically for a type of warrior. Crewing the spaceships that fight the Om in space, close combat, even the more senior positions, what you would call a General or Admiral, or even President, are created by specifically designed symbionts".

1...345678