Alien Priestess Trains You

Story Info
Alien priestess trains you.
1.4k words
4.37
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Thank you for coming to see me. I am here to teach you the ways of my order, and converse with you using both pairs of my lips. You will know immense pleasure inside my lips, between my thighs as they teach you, mate with you, and administer to you as your priestess.

Once we begin I will not stop, and will sexually conquer you, mind and body, while the words from both of my lips will swallow you and show you the truth, you will both love and fear.

Behold now and rejoice as my legs part and reveal my labia, spreading to devour your stiff manhood. This is the first lesson, that you are hard, and meant to become so in the presence of a woman. This gives you pleasure, and tells you that you are meant to obey and serve inside me.

Watch as my lips swallow you, claiming you within my feminine power. At first you think to struggle against my will, but my labia teach you that it is right for my will to surround you, and to make you obey. You will be mine, domesticated, tamed, controlled.

As I begin to speak to you it is only natural that your cock listens, already beginning to obey. The truth of the goddess is surrounding you, and I as your priestess am showing you that it is right to obey me and the divine feminine. You will submit to me as your priestess, and learn to love my authority.

You are stronger than me but your strength does not matter as my will surrounds both of your heads and the truth of female superiority surrounds you, making you more and more helpless. You are submitting to the goddess through me, and I am making you mine. You do not know how to resist because I am speaking to the truth inside you. You are made for this.

How does it feel to be claimed by my lips? How does the truth of female superiority feel, surrounding you? Can you feel that truth making you mine? Do you feel a desire to fight it, or to embrace it?

Either way I am taking control and you are losing it. I am shifting your perspective, making you realize that your manhood desires to submit inside me, desires to be mine, to obey me and the goddess through me. My control is inevitable. You are being sexually conquered.

Your helplessness grows as I give you more pleasure, teaching you the truth, speaking directly to your manhood, making you mine in the name of the goddess.

As you mate with me your manhood discovers the truth. My lips speak it to him. It surrounds him. She is owning him and he cannot stop listening.

My firm authority closes in on you and it feels so good to be owned, to be claimed. You want my unwavering will to command you, your cock longs to obey. My aggressive affection teaches you more and more with every squeeze as you listen helplessly, eagerly.

My will grows stronger around you, owning you, making you submit, preparing you to explode in surrender inside me, accepting the truth I am teaching you, accepting me as your priestess and owner.

Stare into my eyes and confess, speak with your lips what my labia are teaching your cock. I am in control. My pussy is speaking to your cock. Good start. What else? What else are you ready to confess? You want to hear more. You want to keep listening. You aren't sure if you want to accept my control? But you already have, you already are. Soon you will confess so much more, but I'll help you get ready for that.

Women are superior. I am your priestess and I am teaching your cock, who will soon cum in confession inside me. I control you and you love how it feels to be surrounded by my will.

Stare into my eyes and feel your own eyes go wide as my labia clamp down hard and claim your cock, squeezing out any defiance. I love seeing the shock in your eyes as you feel my will surround you, body and mind, together with the realization that it feels so good to be mine.

My pussy is taking direct control and you are helpless to stop her. Your need to cum makes you helpless, makes you eager to hear every squeeze, every whisper from my labia to your male mind. You need this, you want this. I am owning and controlling you and you don't want me to stop, and couldn't stop me if you wanted to now.

Every word from both my lips domesticates you a bit further. This is the sex education that you came for, and you know that your priestess owns you now.

You should thank me for teaching you. You are a man, and need to be domesticated by a priestess. You need this. Obey me, and thank me now. See how good that felt? Say it again. Thank your priestess for showing you the truth of female superiority. Good boy.

Now keep obeying. Feel my pussy speak to your cock, feel him respond, feel him obey. You don't even know what I'm saying, but your cock loves it and feels better each time he obeys. He obeys me far more than he has ever obeyed you, and you love the obedience training I am giving you now.

Thank me again for teaching you, training you, owning you. Feel your gratitude grow as you accept me more and more as your priestess, in this subjugation ceremony.

Feel another shock as my will takes you tighter and the truth of the goddess grips your loins. I am teaching you female supremacy, and I am domesticating you in the name of my goddess and her order of female supremacy priestesses.

Stare at my eyes and feel your mind go blank and your cock grow harder, succumbing to my feminine power. Your conquest is almost complete.

Enjoy it as your pleasure and my power grow, swallowing you inside me. Let my big brown eyes swallow you and claim you.

It feels so good to be helplessly gripped in my will. Subjugated by your cosmic priestess.

My pussy begins to pulse strong and unyielding, putting your manhood in his place, hard and at attention inside me, ready to obey, ready to listen, ready to cum in surrender, only awaiting my command. He obeys me completely.

The truth of it grips you tighter still. Your cock is mine. Your mind is mine. My eyes swallow your mind, my labia swallow your cock. I am your priestess.

Obey and confess now. Confess that women are superior. [victorious laughter] Confess that I own your cock and mind. [pleased laughter] Declare that you submit to the goddess. [affectionate laughter] Beg me to train your cock. Good boy.

You are deep in the power of your priestess, helpless under the authority of my breasts. You are about to cum and complete the ceremony. You can barely think now, your need to cum is so great. Just obey. That's all you need to know, for now.

Feel my will commanding your cock, preparing you to cum and complete the ceremony. Feel your cock obeying me, getting on the edge, ready to serve his priestess.

Take my right breast in your mouth in a confession of female supremacy, and submission to the goddess. Good boy. Embrace that truth now as you suck on me. Now switch to my left breast in a confession that you are my slave and I am your priestess. Good boy.

Now stare back into my eyes and feel my will surround you, preparing to command you to cum. Feel my eyes go wide, and my will grip your helpless cock as I command him to cum in complete surrender inside me! Feel my unyielding will and the full weight of the goddess subjugating your cock and making you mine.

Good, as you empty yourself thank me again for taking control, for teaching you the truth. Give yourself completely to my will. You have just cum in confession to female supremacy, in submission to the goddess, and in obedience to your priestess. You are my mate now, and I will train you in the ways of our order.

Stare at my breasts and let them silence your mind. My pussy has so many things to teach you.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers