Alien Shifter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala kept her head down but nodded.

"Wait here," Silva told her.

Silva took Marmon's hand, and they went for a walk. They didn't talk until they were far enough away that Vala couldn't make out what they were saying.

Vala tried to watch their faces, but she couldn't decide how the conversation was going. Knowing that any other action would piss her sister off and preemptively destroy her chances of getting what she wanted, she stood still and stayed quiet. She did, however, occasionally, shift her weight from one foot to the other - fidgeting nervously.

"What is she asking for?" Marmon asked Silva, as they looked through the two huts.

They were primitive inside - nothing more than a sitting space protected from the elements, and a place to sleep.

"Do you remember how it felt - the first time we fucked as Volkrans?" Silva asked him.

Marmon thought back to how it had felt to watch his body transform. He thought about the dramatic differences between his Volkran body and his Mimkrin and human forms - and, specifically, about certain dramatically different parts of his Volkran body - namely the extra set of arms - and his club-like penis. He nodded.

"Do you remember how it felt - having your two-and-a-half-foot cock force its way inside of me?"

He did. He gulped, recalling how exquisite her vaginal muscles had felt, massaging every single inch - top to bottom and side to side - of his Volkran cock. He nodded again, swallowing the hard lump in his throat.

"My sister said this island feels like home," she told him. "It does. There's something primal and feral about the place. I'm dying to fuck you as well."

Marmon turned to his lover and asked, "Vala wants to fuck me?"

"She wants to feel a Volkran cock powering into her Volkran pussy. She wants to fight - and bite - and scream - and rage - and cum harder than she has cum since she got to this planet. She can't do that as a human."

He nodded.

"There are only two of us, here, that can change into a Volkran male," Silva told him. "Although I could do it, I would rather not."

"But you'll let me do it?" he asked. "Fuck your sister?"

Silva looked at him. She studied the human that she had seduced. She thought about the character and behaviors of the being that she had fallen in love with - regardless of his form. Nothing in her mind had changed since the realization had hit her as to what her sister was asking.

Like she had told him, she felt the powerful need to be fucked by a Volkran as soon as she entered this place. She knew what her sister was feeling. In fact, she could easily believe that her sister's need was stronger than her own. Silva had already been fucked that way, several times, since she and Marmon got together. Now that they were here, though, she needed it again.

"Do you love me?" Silva asked Marmon.

"More than anything," he told her.

"Help me sate my sister's need," she asked him.

"What if I find that I have feelings for her?" he asked.

"You do have feelings for her," she told him. "You have never had any obligation to her - and yet I have watched you, these last several months since she came to us. Some of that may have been something you did because you cared about me but, some of those things, I am certain you did because you care about her."

"I guess," he said.

"I realize it's a little weird," she said, "but this is another way for us to care about her."

"What if ...?"

"Stop," she ordered. "Look at me."

He looked into her eyes.

"I will share you if I must," she told him.

"I don't ..."

"Stop," she said again. "I'm not asking for promises. I'm not asking for you to do anything other than to agree to help her."

"What if once isn't enough?" he asked.

"We'll figure it out," Silva said.

He looked into the face and the eyes of the person that he cared more about than any other. She wasn't offering him another pussy to fuck; she was asking him to help her with something her sister needed. They had done hard things together before and survived.

He thought about that phrasing too long and chuckled.

"What?" Silva asked him.

"I was thinking that this might not be easy. In fact, it might be really HARD," he told her.

"Okay, sicko," she said, shaking her head. "That sounds like a yes."

As they headed back towards the beach, where Vala was standing - or fidgeting - they began converting to their Volkran forms.

Vala watched the pair returning. Her heart rate accelerated as she observed their bodies transforming. She wanted to change, to strip off her clothes, to have a true cock slammed inside of her, but she knew she had to wait until her sister actually told her that the two of them had agreed to do this.

Silva and Marmon were holding hands. Vala's pussy was on fire. She wasn't in her true form, but her body was responding to everything her mind was telling it - and her mind was focused entirely on thinking about how that magnificent cock was going to feel inside of her.

When they were finally standing in front of her, Silva said, "Take your true form, sister."

Vala audibly moaned and began reaching for the hem of her shirt.

"Stop," Silva ordered. "Listen to my rules."

Vala's body continued to change but, otherwise, she froze.

"My mate and I are going to hunt," Silva told her. "Siri will keep a timer for us. My mate and I will give you pleasure for the same amount of time that it takes us to catch and subdue you."

Vala's eyes went wide. If she was caught too quickly, she wouldn't have time to cum. On the other hand, if she could evade them for an hour ...

"Undress," Silva told her.

Silva looked at Marmon and nodded for him to undress as well. She peeled her shirt off as she watched his Volkran physique being slowly revealed as he undressed. Her pussy was aching. They would take care of her sister and then she would spend the rest of the night with her lover's cock buried inside of her.

Marmon pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time. Both females snarled savagely as they eyeballed his 30-inch penis. The sound made him feel powerful. He wanted to bury his aching cock inside of one of these pussies. Fuck that! He wanted to breed both of them. His olfactory senses told him that they were both in heat - their bodies demanding that they find a virile male and take his seed.

"We'll give you a three-minute head start," Silva told Vala. "We'll be hunting as a pack, but you will need to avoid both of us. If either of us subdues you, the timer stops. Do you understand?"

Vala nodded.

"As soon as you move, the timer begins," Silva told her.

Vala gave one last, longing look at Marmon's massive cock, and launched herself up the beach and across the grass.

"I'll go easy on her for a few minutes," Silva whispered to Marmon. "You haven't hunted before. Knock yourself out. When you catch her, get her onto her back and clamp your fangs down on her throat. You'll have to grapple with her even if you catch her. She will fight to get free and take off again."

The communication implants in the side of Silva and Marmon's necks vibrated. Siri was notifying them that the three minutes was up.

"Good hunting, lover," she purred to him.

He took her face into the hands of his upper arms, kissed her hard, and took off, using his enhanced sense of smell to track his prey.

Marmon followed Vala's scent. Silva trailed behind him. He was racing across the ground on all four hands and both feet. The terrain was flying past him. He had no clue how fast he was moving but he imagined that a cheetah couldn't travel much faster than he was moving - and no Earth cat could navigate around obstacles the way this body could.

When Marmon lost Vala's scent, Silva caught up, helped him find it again, and told him what he needed to do next time. After ten minutes of this, he had finally gotten the hang of it. Silva took a position five feet to his left and the two of them chased through the brush, over numerous obstacles, closing in on their target.

Vala was trying to control her breathing, but her heart was racing. How long had she evaded them? She needed more time. She wanted that cock inside of her for as long as possible. She heard the hunters getting closer and raced off, the sound of her blood pumping through her veins was roaring in her ears.

Marmon was sure the scent was getting stronger. He HAD to be getting close. This was the most primal thing he had ever done. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. He could smell his prey's sweat; he could smell her musk.

Silva watched Marmon hunt out of the corner of her right eye, they were galloping across the ground, using every appendage to climb or leap over obstacles. Vala's scent was strong; they were close. She could almost taste the pheromones that her sister's body was putting off.

At first, Marmon only caught sight of Vala ducking around a large tree. He leapt to his left to cut her off. Vala heard him tearing through the brush and ducked to her right. He was almost there! He could almost smell her anxiousness. He roared at her and poured on the speed.

"Fuck! They're almost here," she thought. "Silva's letting him hunt but he's almost on me. He must be stronger than I thought. He could have cheated and boosted his muscles, but I don't think my sister would have let him. I'm too used to drones. I'm not sure I've ever been hunted by such a strong Volkran male. His seed will be powerful."

Marmon's mouth watered. He could almost taste her cunt. He would devour her with his mouth until she screamed and then he would claim her. She would carry his young. Once the first litter had whelped, he would breed her again - and again.

Vala could hear their footfalls. They were too close! She ducked to the left, hoping to get Marmon to crash into her sister - to give her a few more seconds. As soon as she sensed the male adjusting, she darted to the right.

Her sister anticipated her feint, leapt onto Marmon's strong shoulders, and then launched herself into the air - using his body as a spring-board. Her clawed hands reached out to grab a hold of her sister's body. Silva's momentum carried both of them forward at an angle and Vala lost her footing as her sister lifted her, bodily, off of the ground. The two of them tumbled into a heap. Silva landed on her hands and feet; Vala landed on her back.

Vala felt Silva's fangs clamp down on her throat. Vala tried to wriggle loose but - as soon as Marmon's four, strong arms wrapped around her thighs and calves - she knew she was fucked. His muzzle forced its way into her slit and she whimpered as he used his coarse tongue to taste every part of her sex.

Marmon lapped, nipped, bit, and sucked. Vala screamed as she came. He looked up at her. His eyes were enflamed. Her juices were covering his maw and dripping from his chin. His eyes looked from her wide orbs to the fangs that his mate was pressing into her tender neck.

Marmon sniffed the air. There was a pussy that still needed to be tasted, licked, and devoured.

Silva snarled into her sister's neck as she felt her lover's tongue slide into her gaping, slickened slit. They were supposed to be taking care of Vala first, but there was no way she was going to tell Marmon to stop. Her need was too great.

Silva moaned as her mate's tongue retreated from her sex. His mouth had felt SO good - but she needed his cock. She needed it to spread her, to force its way inside of her, to bring her to climax, to fill her with seed.

Marmon climbed onto his lover's back. Her pussy had tasted amazing, but he needed to fuck. She was still crouching over their prey - her teeth pressing against the defeated-one's throat - holding her for him.

Marmon needed to bury his aching cock in a willing pussy - and his mate's honeyed-sex was the closest. He slotted his prick into the entrance to its home, reached around the female's torso to grab her four breasts in all four of his taloned fists, and slammed his cock all the way inside of her. He bit the back of her neck and flexed his hips in and out, again and again, punishing her pussy - claiming it.

Silva and Vala whimpered at the same time. Silva whimpered from the exquisite stimulation that her lover's cock was delivering to her pussy; Vala whimpered because she wanted - beyond anything in the world - for that cock to be slamming into her pussy instead.

Vala snarled as the conquering male rammed his strong cock into her sister's cunt. His powerful thrusts caused Silva's teeth to stab harder into Vala's neck. She could feel Silva's body taking the pounding that she so desperately wanted - needed. Her cunt - still slick with this male's saliva - needed more - it needed what he was giving to another.

Silva's aching vagina clamped down on the intruding penis. His cock filled her cunt, his claws enflamed her breasts, his teeth told her that she was his, his weight on her back told her that she was helpless to resist. He was breeding her. There was nothing she could do about it, and it was just what she needed.

Silva's orgasm overtook her like a tidal wave. She and Marmon had fucked many times. He was a terrific lover. Some of their joinings had been amazing. This one dwarfed them all. Marmon had become a Volkran in truth and Silva's body could not do anything but submit. She screamed his name as she came. Her strength failed her, and she collapsed to her sister's side.

As the pussy he had been fucking shuddered and fell away, Marmon spied the bared neck of a heated female in front of him. He leapt clear of the body that was collapsing beneath him and snapped his fanged maw down onto the tender throat of his next prize. She whimpered and his cock pulsed with an even greater need.

Vala writhed in trepidation and expectation as she felt the teeth of the dominating Volkran male clamp down on her throat. Her body began preparing itself to be taken. A whimper escaped her lips.

He had made her cum with his mouth and then she had been helpless as this strong male had fucked his sister's pussy instead of hers. She had followed their rules - done what they asked - and Marmon had fucked Silva instead of her. Now that he had disposed of her sister, this feral conqueror was determined to have his way with her as well.

Vala felt the head of Marmon's cock brush against one labia and then the other. The outer folds spread apart - powerless to slow their attacker's assault. Her delicate inner folds wept for joy as the male's cock-knob pushed against them, shoved them aside, and shouldered its way through the entry that the two of them were supposed to be guarding.

Each sensitive muscle, from the door of Vala's vagina, to the entrance to her womb, felt the tremors of the outer defenses falling. The conqueror was coming! One by one, they fell before him. They prostrated themselves before his advance. They welcomed him. They worshipped him. They lifted him onto their shoulders and carried him onward. Their savior had come!

Vala's back arched, her throat flexed, and she felt the sharp points of Marmon's powerful fangs dig into the unprotected skin of her neck. Her breath caught as his massive prick speared into her - forcing its way into her depths. When his weighty knob brushed against the front of her womb, she instinctively purred.

Vala's four hands grabbed Marmon's four sets of biceps and the points of her claws dug into his arms, breaking the skin. Her lover's lower arms reached back, grabbed her ankles, and shoved her sex open wide. He pulled his massive cock all the way out of her pussy - and then drove it in again - forcing the air from her lungs.

Vala tried to roar. She tried to challenge the male's authority. His fangs tightened on her neck. She continued to fight. He continued to drive his length into her, again and again. He would force himself on her until she submitted. He would withhold his seed until she begged him for it. He would subdue her - own her.

Again and again, over and over, Marmon slammed his massive prick into Vala's tight cunt. She continued to fight him - which only made him more determined to force her to yield. Marmon lost track of how long he had been fucking this feisty female, but he could sense that she was getting close. He had already made her cum once with his tongue. He was about to claim her with his cock.

Vala knew he was winning. She continued to fight. The stimulation was overwhelming. His scent filled her sinuses. His power filled her heart and mind with desire - a desire to be claimed. No matter how much she wanted to continue to fight, it was over.

Over and over again, his strong, virile cock slammed through her vagina and banged against her womb. He was laying siege to her. The battering ram slammed against the fortified walls again and again until all resistance was obliterated.

Vala wanted a male as strong as Silva's. Vala needed a strong male. This was amazing. It was everything she had hoped it would be. Her body was both exhilarated and exhausted. She had cum once already and she was about to cum again. She knew she would cum harder than she ever had.

Her orgasm, though, was only half of the problem. Her body needed the seed of a strong male. She needed to be bred. She needed to feel his seed fountaining inside of her - steeling its way into her womb - questing for her egg.

She had ovulated when she'd cum on his tongue and she would ovulate again when she came on his cock. She needed his seed to find her egg. She needed him to fuck her again and again until she produced a litter. She needed a mate. She had fought; he had won. It was time for him to claim her - to own her.

"Do it!" Vala snarled. "Claim me. Mark me. Make me yours. Give me your seed and I will forever be yours."

Marmon felt Vala's body tremble. The entire length of her vagina clamped down on his cock. He knew - if he was to withdraw it completely now - he would be unable to force it back inside of her. He could hear her cumming. He could feel it. He could smell it. He had conquered her. Now it was time to claim her.

Marmon slid his cock halfway out of Vala's clenching channel. He felt her neck twinge as her eyes opened in alarm - worrying that he wouldn't claim her.

Marmon released his fanged hold on her neck and raised his head to look at her. Vala lowered her chin. This guarded her tender throat and prevented him from biting her again. She looked into his eyes. Vala watched as the fire of lust burned out in his eyes. In its place, she saw acceptance.

Marmon poured his soul into her, through his eyes. He eased his face forward to kiss her softly. As he held that tender kiss, he slid his powerful cock all of the way back inside of her tight channel until it was seated against the entrance to her womb. Then he began pumping his seed inside of her.

Vala had no doubt that his seed was strong. He would give her a litter of strong kits. She would be proud to raise this male's offspring. She would teach them to be strong hunters - and strong explorers.

As Marmon's lips left hers, she looked down at those soft lips and then back up into his gentle eyes. Those eyes looked so foreign - matched as they were with his powerful Volkran physique - and yet they were so perfectly Marmon.

"Thank you," Vala told him. "I will be proud to bear your young. I will raise them to be strong hunters and strong explorers. I will teach them to honor and respect you - to learn from you - to love you."

Marmon once more pressed his lips to Vala's. His cock had finished pumping his seed into her body, but this felt like it was the place where he was supposed to be right now. He wrapped all four arms around her body and rolled them over - bringing her on top of him.

Vala's eyes widened. Marmon had claimed her - had proven that he was her superior - but now he had given her the position of authority. It felt like he had made her his Pack-Mother - and offered his body to her as her throne.