Alien Shifter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's hard not to love, is he not?" Silva told her sister.

Silva was lying on her side, watching her mate and her sister study one another and enjoy each other's bodies. She had seen the light of recognition in her sister's eyes at how Marmon - her strong, intelligent, powerful mate - showed her his gentleness and love.

"I'm sorry, sister," Vala said, closing her eyes.

"Marmon?"

"Yes, my love?"

"How soon before you can fuck me like you just did my sister?" Silva asked him.

Marmon laughed and said, "It may be a couple minutes. She kind of wore me out."

A snort-laugh escaped Vala's throat, and she dared a look at her sister.

"We'll find a way to make this work," Silva promised her.

"You are Pack-Mother," Vala told her. "I will obey."

Silva leaned forward, ran a thumb across her sister's cheekbone, and pressed her lips to the corner of her mouth.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Vala had planned to return to California, and Lorenzo - leaving her sister and Marmon alone on the island. After the hunt - and their intense, climactic joining - she found it difficult to be away from him. Silva had intended to start on a family right away. Vala now found that little else mattered to her as well.

It took a few months - with each sister becoming a little more frustrated with each successive failure - before Marmon managed to get the first one pregnant. Oddly enough, it was Vala that figured out the secret. Once they discovered it, of course, they all wondered why they hadn't known it all along. They needed to be in their true form in order to produce viable seed/eggs.

It began with Vala wanting to force her body to accept Marmon completely. She had taken her Volkran form and told him to take his Mimkrin one. Obviously, his 8-inch dick didn't reach to her womb - but she had decided that she needed him to fuck her in his true form.

The "lollipop" head of his natural dick did some amazing things to her G-spot and he actually got her to cum twice before he surrendered to his own need. As his balls started spewing, he stretched the stem of his cock out until the bulbous head arrived where it needed to be. The spherical knob grew as he pushed it through Vala's depths and she gasped as it buffeted its way through her vagina until it arrived at the entrance to her womb - where it began pumping his seed into her.

When her next cleansing-cycle didn't arrive on time, Vala grew anxious. When a couple more weeks passed and it still hadn't come, she started getting excited. By then, Marmon had impregnated Silva as well.

When Vala gave birth, the three interplanetary transplants began to wonder how many half-breeds might be running around their home worlds. Vala's first litter had three kits - a male and two females. Silva's first litter had two kits - a female and a male. Each kitten was fully Volkran in every way - but held recessive Mimkrin DNA as well. Were they to travel to their mother's home world, they would have been indistinguishable from any other. Once they were able to shift to their non-dominate forms, the same was true. Should they choose to accompany their father to his birth-planet, no one would know they weren't 100% Mimkrin.

The girls were a little disappointed that both of their litters were so small, but they soon realized that the interior of the volcano was going to be far too restrictive for them to raise more than one pair of litters at a time. Once the kits arrived, both females started taking Siri's preventative prescription - just in case their bodies found a way to overcome the "true form" hurdle to conception.

Siri posted a message at the cave that, basically, said, "Leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you" - signed Vala. So far, nobody has left a message.

Google and Siri ended up having to cash out of their stock investments and mutual funds - they were creating too much market stability.

Demand for Automat LLC vending machines continued to grow exponentially. Rather than take the operation worldwide - and have to try to figure out what to do with all of the income - the two computers leaked a rumor that the brilliant inventor who had created the machines had died.

They sent self-destruct commands to all of the automats - which melted the circuitry and made reverse-engineering them impossible. They destroyed all of the components that were in storage or in transit, and let the rent expire on the office space.

The majority of the company's holdings were converted into cyber-currency prior to leaking the rumor of the inventor's untimely demise. They left a small percentage behind, to keep the vultures occupied. They resold the cyber-currency the next day and bought a few more uninhabitable islands under the name of "Universal Exports", listing the CEO's name as "James Bond".

They left Jarvis and Rosie to manage the secret bases, and the two androids retired to one of the islands. They might clean up the toxins at one or two of the new locations - but the one they chose will forever be inhospitable to human, Volkrans, and Mimkrins. The two of them now spend all of their free time creating memes - and cute kitten videos - to post to the internet. Google currently has more shares than Siri but it's still too close to call.

Once the kits all learned to pass themselves off as humans, the family started traveling throughout the world. Every month, they pick a new destination. Whenever they're near California or Colorado, they also stop to visit Jarvis, Rosie, and Igor.

The three adults have sex - in whatever forms they choose - throughout the year. However, each lunar new year, the three adults once again celebrate the hunt. From dusk until midnight, Marmon hunts and claims Silva; from midnight until dawn, he hunts and claims Vala.

~~~ The End ~~~

Thanks for reading, commenting, favoriting, and emailing.

~~~

Easter Egg: If you didn't already figure it out for yourself, reverse the letters in the exiled prince's name to find its origin.