Alien Shifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Too much?"

"You'd think I would be getting used to you by now," he said.

Silva giggled.

She squeezed his fingers. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She released his hands and stood.

She was wearing the plaid skirt again.

He would need to run by the store - he was out of Kleenex tissues.

When he left school, it was raining.

As he thought over the items he needed at the store, he decided to jog to the bus stop and wait for a ride.

He normally walked the three blocks home but the store added another half-mile and he didn't really want to be that wet.

The bus arrived and he found one of the last empty seats.

He smiled back at the older lady sitting across from him and then pulled out his phone to check his messages.

A couple stops later, a tottering drunk stumbled onto the bus and stood, looking for a place to sit. Everyone tried to ignore him.

Marmon heard him yell "Move, Granny" and looked up to see him staring at the lady across the aisle.

Grabbing the man's back pocket, he pulled the man towards his lap - and then used that force to pop himself out of the seat to stand in front of the crass idiot as he collapsed into the seat with a thud.

Marmon grabbed the overhead hand-rail and stood close to the man with his right foot just between the toes of the drunk's raggedy shoes.

The man wouldn't be able to get up because he couldn't lean forward to counterbalance himself to stand.

Marmon intended to stay there until the old lady arrived at her stop and departed.

He faced forward and went back to looking at his phone.

Marmon tried to think through what he'd need to do if the drunk decided to get violent. Unfortunately, his only real insights into managing tense human interactions came from watching TV dramas or movies.

Fortunately, after a couple stops, the man's head lolled to one side and he started snoring.

At the next stop, the older lady struggled to her feet and headed for the exit - thanking Marmon quietly on her way out.

Marmon waited two more stops and then left - crossing the street to catch another bus back along the route to where the store was located - since he'd passed his stop long ago while intervening to prevent the drunk from causing problems.

Once he was done shopping, he boarded yet another bus and headed home.

Marmon thought back over the incident again.

From the Earth movies he'd seen, it seemed that most people got weirded out if you had freaky eyes.

When he got home, he stopped in front of the mirror long enough to do a weird reptilian eye kind of a thing - with slits for pupils and a translucent inner eyelid that closed and opened slowly. He practiced that a couple times before switching his eyes back to normal.

That probably wouldn't have fazed the drunk - his mind was already too clouded with alcohol - but it might work in other tense situations - and avoid the need for a physical response.

The next weekend, Silva talked him into a moonlit walk on the beach.

As they strolled along, just out of reach of the waves, she took his left hand in her right and wouldn't let go when he resisted.

He went through more than his usual number of Kleenexes that night.

The following week, Silva sat beside him - rather than across from him - while they ate.

Their bodies weren't actually touching but Marmon swore he could feel the heat radiating off of her.

After they ate, while they were talking, she held his hand and played with his fingers.

He tried to form cohesive thoughts and appropriate answers. He seriously didn't remember anything they had talked about.

That weekend, she took him to an outdoor concert, sat him on a blanket, and leaned into him as they listened to the music.

When he put an arm around her shoulder to keep her stable, she snuck an arm around his chest and snuggled a little closer.

Her natural scent - with a little perfume - a faint vanilla aroma - overwhelmed his senses.

When the concert ended, he collected the blanket and held her hand as they headed home.

The semester was ending soon and Marmon worried about what would happen next.

At lunch the following Monday, Silva asked if Marmon would take her to dinner.

They settled on Olive Garden and set their date for Friday evening.

The rest of the week, Marmon's mind was fixated on what the evening would entail.

Friday evening came and Marmon raced home from class to dump off his backpack and "change" his clothes.

He wore a burgundy polo and pair of khakis.

He met Silva in the lobby of her apartment building and they called for an Uber.

Silva was wearing a little charcoal dress made of T-shirt material that hugged her thin, athletic frame, and barely covered her perfect little butt.

When Marmon saw her, he raised his palm to his face and bit the bottom of his hand - with an anguished look on his face.

Silva cackled at him and took his hand, kissing him on the cheek.

He pretended to start to swoon and she pulled him back to her - to keep him from collapsing to the floor - as they headed out the door to the waiting car.

The Uber driver had a vase of long-stemmed roses in the front seat and handed one to Marmon as soon as the two of them were in and seated.

Marmon thanked him and turn to offer the rose to Silva.

She responded by giving him a light peck on the lips.

When they got to Olive Garden, Marmon tipped the driver an extra $10 and thanked him profusely.

Soon they were in a dark, private corner, working their way through salad and breadsticks.

After enough pasta that they didn't have room for dessert, they paid their bill, grabbed the handful of mints the waiter had left them, and headed back out to find their previous Uber driver had returned for their trip home.

Marmon told him to take the long way home and the two lovebirds snuggled in the backseat.

Finally arriving at Silva's building, Marmon thanked the driver again and sent him off with another generous tip.

"Tonight was amazing," Marmon said, "thank you for pushing me along but being patient enough to wait for me to acclimate."

He raised the knuckles of her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers.

"I hope we can do this again next week," he admitted.

Marmon looked up at those stormy eyes.

She was silent.

He waited to see why.

"If I could push you just a little more, I'd like you to come up to my apartment and sit with me for a little while," she said.

Marmon's heartrate catapulted.

"I could maybe do that," he agreed.

"I have to tell you - though - I plan to hug you and kiss you - with the full intention to get you out of your pants and into my bed."

"Fuck!"

"Yes, exactly," she grinned.

"Holy fuck!"

"I won't push you, though," she stated, "but I would like to get a little more intimate with you - and would be satisfied with some hot kisses - at least for tonight."

She tugged on his hand to pull him a little closer, briefly held the rose to her nose, and peeked up at him with a smile on her face.

"Come sit with me. Please. I promise to behave - well mostly. You can escape whenever you need to. I promise."

Marmon looked into those eyes and nodded.

Silva led him by the hand to the elevator, swiped her keycard, and pushed the button for her floor.

Marmon stared at the lit button, thinking about whether or not he should just run away now.

The next thing he knew, Silva was leading him into her home and pulling him to the couch.

She deposited him there, laid the rose on the foot of her bed - which he could see through the doorway - took off her shoes, and returned to him.

Silva lifted his right arm and slid under it to snuggle in next to his side.

She kissed his cheek.

Marmon's heart was threatening to explode.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

He stared at the rose in the other room - too scared to look at her face.

"You know that I do. Whether I'm with you or alone, I can barely think about anything else."

"Kiss me," she begged softly.

He looked over at her as she puckered her lips and closed her eyes.

He discovered that it was easier to look at her when she wasn't boring a hole through his soul with those stormy eyes.

He turned his face to hers, leaned forward, and kissed her softly.

"More, please. I want you so badly."

Marmon gently took her face in his hands.

She kept her eyes screwed shut.

His kisses were still just as soft - this time - but they peppered her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, her lips, her jaw - and finally strayed to her tender neck.

"Oh my God! More. Please, Marmon."

He repeated the kisses and then returned to those lips - that gorgeous mouth.

Her hands came up to his face.

She opened her eyes - and he closed his.

She reciprocated - giving him the same treatment that he'd given her - just as tenderly - the first time.

The second time, she got too excited and kissed him passionately on the mouth, assaulting his lips and teasing the tip of his tongue.

He leaned back and she scooted forward to lean over him.

She eased back a little on the passion - but kissed him all over again.

He felt her sexy body on top of him - but she wasn't attacking him - just trying to deliver more kisses.

His heart calmed and his arms crept up her sides, grabbed her ass, and pulled her face closer to his.

His eyes opened to find her staring into them - with obvious lust.

"I really like you Silva."

"Yes!"

"I'm just a little afraid."

"You don't need to be. I know what to do."

"That's not really the part I'm afraid of."

"It'll be fine. Marmon, I need you. Let me use your body a little. I promise you'll enjoy it too. You excite me like no one ever has and my body needs what it needs and I'm tired of frigging myself while thinking about your cock pounding into me."

"Holy shit!" he gasped.

Her sultry look was back - along with the lip biting.

He twisted a little so that his back was to the arm of the couch, leaned back and pulled her a little more on top of him.

Marmon's hands groped Silva's ass-cheeks and he pulled her up for another kiss - this one steamier.

"Oh, God! Yes!" she said, panting.

She kissed him back.

"I'm going to get naked and climb on my bed. Will you join me?"

Marmon looked into those eyes and lost the will to say no. He nodded.

"Get your clothes off. We can just start with touching each other but I plan to stuff my cunt with that cock of yours a couple times before I let you leave."

"I've dreamed about your body every night since you first wore that skirt," he finally admitted.

"Oh! You naughty boy! Get undressed. I want to taste your cock."

She gave him another scorching, lust-filled kiss and stood up.

She stared into his eyes as her clothing fell to the floor piece-by-piece and then looked back at him as she walked - or, rather, prowled - to the bed, tossed the rose onto the nightstand, and climbed onto the bedspread.

His inhibitions disappearing with the admission of his lust for her, he left his clothes in a pile next to hers and quickly approached the bed.

She patted the space to her right and opened her arms in invitation.

He climbed onto the covers and lay next to her.

She rolled to her side, snuggled against him, and began teasing his body with her fingertips.

Her fingers started at his chin - where she turned his head for another kiss - and then circled his nipples, traced along his abdomen, brushed his inner thigh, and then danced along the skin of his man-rod.

His cock was standing straight up in the cool air.

Marmon watched her face as Silva looked at his sex-organ and bit her lip.

She looked at him and said, "You don't have to reciprocate but I'm about to suck that thing as far down my throat as I can - and I'd be eternally grateful if you'd be willing to lick my pussy a little while I'm doing that. If you just want to finger me while I lean over you, that would work for me too."

"I would like to taste you, Silva, especially if you're serious about sucking my dick - which you totally don't have to do."

"No. I totally have to suck your dick. I've been thinking about this since I watched you try to shove that monster around in your pants during class."

Silva decided there was too much talking and climbed over Marmon - lowering her sex toward his face - and dropping her head to lick her way around the knob of his baby-maker.

Marmon grabbed his lover's hips and gazed at the beautiful bare pussy in front of him.

Her scent was musky but tantalizing and he glided his tongue along the rim of her pussy before teasing the tip between the folds and into her well-lubricated interior.

He liked how she tasted - a lot.

He pulled her pussy down onto his nose & mouth and started devouring her flavors.

He stroked his tongue up to the top of her slit and circled her clit, eliciting a squeal as she worked on his cock.

Silva had Marmon's sack in one hand, the lower half of his rod in the other, and the upper half of his cock in her hot, sucking mouth.

She alternated between stroking him with her lips, doing circles around his cockhead with her tongue, and bouncing that bulbous head off of the back of her throat.

She hadn't figured out how to bypass her gag-reflex yet - to shove him down her throat - but she would figure that out eventually - maybe just not tonight.

Tonight, she wanted a load of his jizz in her mouth - and then at least a couple loads in her snatch.

Marmon's masturbatory sessions in no way prepared him for Silva's oral assault.

"Silva!"

She pulled off with a pop, "It's fine. I want it. Give me your seed - all of it."

The moist heat of her mouth - and the suction & friction - returned.

Marmon abandoned his nibbling & licking and simply stuck his tongue out.

She rode his tongue, nose, and chin with her fiery cunt as she fucked his cock with her face.

He tried to hold off on cumming - but his effort just turned into a long groan as he felt the dam burst and his sperm-shooter fired jet after jet of semen into Silva's mouth and throat.

As she felt his testicles constrict, she nudged the cockhead into the back of her throat and let the blasts fire straight down towards her stomach.

As the eruption slowed, she took the last couple blasts onto her tongue and pulled off of his wilting schlong to slosh the jizz around in her mouth to see what he really tasted like.

For a moment, her eyebrows twisted a little - as if she were figuring out a puzzle - and then she let the flavor take over and swallowed it down with a little moan.

She spun around - staying on top of his body - and hugged his chest with her arms - and his hips with her thighs.

She gave him a peck on his lips and lay her head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave a little squeeze and then slowly rubbed her back.

"Thank you," she said.

"Fuck, Silv! I don't know why you're thanking me!"

".. because you let me push you, silly. I know you didn't think you were ready. I'm so happy right now."

"I'm pretty happy too. That was my first blowjob and I've gotta say the internet is way underselling that."

She belly-laughed and grinned up at him.

He grabbed her bare ass-cheeks and pulled her up for a kiss.

"I think I might love you," he said.

"So .. do you just want to cuddle .. or can I talk you into fucking me?"

"I want to .."

His voice trailed off.

".. but?" she asked.

".. but I'm not sure I .."

"Listen. I could lie to you and tell you I'm on the pill. I won't - and I'm not. There's a chance you could get me pregnant .."

"That's not really .."

"What are you worried about? You're not going to hurt me. I want this."

"I just .."

"Nothing you could say would make me not want your dick in my pussy - or your jizz in my twat - or your baby in my belly. I want all of those things."

"Holy shit, Silv!"

"If you just want to cuddle, I will fall asleep in your arms and be happy - and I would gladly do this again every night for as long as I can imagine - but I want all of you. I will do whatever I have to in order to convince you of that."

He looked into those eyes and swore the lightning bolts were alive.

"Silv .. I'm not who you think I am."

"I don't care."

"You might."

"Marmon!"

"Yes?"

"Believe me when I say I don't care and that I'm just going to put my hands over your mouth right now and take advantage of your body."

She pulled her right hand out from under his body and laid it over his mouth.

She tongued his left nipple, sucked on it until it was hard and then nipped at it with her teeth.

She repeated that on the right one.

His breath was growing ragged.

His eyes were full of lust.

She took that as consent.

She pulled out her left hand, grabbed his head in her hands, locked her mouth onto his, and ground her pussy against his groin.

Both of them were moaning.

Little Marmon had reawakened and was making himself known to his new favorite person.

Silva sat up, spied the rose, grabbed it, and offered it to Marmon - who opened his mouth to receive it between his teeth.

Silva slid down his body like a serpent - ending up nestled between his legs.

She laid her head on his right thigh and licked at his cock & nut-sack as her right hand brought his delectables over one at a time to be kissed & licked.

As soon as he was nearly erect again, she rose up on her knees, sucked his cock into her mouth, closed her eyes, and forced it down her throat until her nose was mashed into his pubes.

A small tear leaked from her left eye and he reached out his thumb to wipe it away, looking down at her past the thorny flower clinched in his teeth.

She pulled back until the head of his cock was just starting to come out of her throat and then launched forward again to ram it back into her tight channel.

She repeated this three more times before she had to come up for air.

After catching her breath, Silva grabbed the base of his cock in her hand and tongue-fucked his rod several times.

His nut-sack had reflated and she knew he was ready for the main event.

She slid back up his body, removed the rose, laid it to the side, and kissed him lustfully.

"Last chance to escape, lover. I do hope you will stay, though, I very much want to be the mother of your child."

"You are so fucking sexy, devil woman!"

"Is that a 'yes'?"

"How could I deny you? I just don't want to hurt you.."

".. which tells me you never would - at least not willingly. Will you give me your seed?"

"Yes, mighty temptress."

She raised herself up a little, positioned his manhood at her well-lubricated entrance, and eased herself down onto him an inch at a time.

The groan his throat emitted sounded like a wild animal in agony.

Silva's moan - had it been heard in the wild - would have called to every able male to fight for the chance to breed a fertile female.

Once Marmon's cock was fully inside of her, she looked into his eyes, pulled his hands to her breasts, held them there with her own, and bit her lower lip.

Silva closed her eyes, slowly raised herself, and then - just as slowly - rode his shaft back into her heavenly folds.

Marmon had not screamed out - but his throat was scratchy & raw as if he had.

His fingers kneaded her B-cup breasts.

Her hands ran up & down his arms, encouraging him to continue.

He laid there as this woman fucked herself on his cock while he man-handled her perfect mammaries.

He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and she growled at him.

He leaned up and licked each of her stiff buds.

She moaned - but shoved him back down so she could continue stroking his baby-maker in & out of her gripping cunt.

After about five minutes, her body tensed and she grabbed his forearms with her hands as her pussy clasped around his cock.