Alien Shifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her velvety quim get a little wetter and, then, she was grinding on him - rather than stroking.

He moved his hands to her ass-cheeks and held onto her as she ground into him in little circles.

He ran his hands up her sides, massaging her ribs & waist and then went back to groping at her ass-cheeks and pulling her hips down onto him harder.

She was humming and moaning. Her eyes were closed and she was playing with her tits & nipples.

Marmon was getting close - but he didn't want to grind - he wanted to fuck.

He gripped her hips and rolled to the side until he was on top of her.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Fuck me! Breed me! Claim me!"

Laying back, she raised her legs in the air and put her feet on either side of his head - touching his ears.

Her pelvis arched upward and he growled as her channel tightened on his man-meat.

He started driving his cock forcefully in & out of her velvety tunnel.

She reached her arms around her hips and grabbed at his ass-cheeks - trying to pull him in deeper and deeper - leaving claw marks behind.

She was mewling now - like a cat in heat.

His hands were on her hips, holding her in place as he drove his fuck-rod into her again and again - pounding relentlessly - groaning and growling.

"Silva!" he yelled as he felt himself at the edge of losing control.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Give me your seed! Give me your child! Make me completely yours."

Marmon buried his cock as deeply as it would reach inside of his lover - and blasted rope after rope of baby-batter at her receptive womb.

When the last aftershock finished, he stroked in & out of her a couple more times, crawled between her open legs, and collapsed on top of her.

Out of breath, they struggled for oxygen as they cuddled. His lips found hers and they kissed until they, again, had to gasp for air.

Marmon brushed the hair back out of her face and assaulted her with tender kisses on every part of her soft visage.

He kissed her stormy eyes, her mischievous brows, her ruddy cheeks, her strong jaw, and her tender lips.

He latched his lips onto her neck, sucking - intending to leave a love-mark for the world to see - but she collapsed into a fit of giggles and pulled his face back up to hers - staring into his eyes and peering again into his soul.

"Your seed is a blaze of fire inside of me - our child will be strong - a champion."

"You can tell?"

"No - but if not this time - we'll just have to try again."

"I would like that," he admitted.

"Finally!" she said, giggling.

"I just .." he began as worry tweaked his brow.

"Seriously." She stared at him. "Knock that shit off. Just hold me - and give your seed a little time to find my egg."

--

The next day, when Marmon arrived at their table at McDonald's, Silva was already there. The rose from the previous night was lying on the table.

She laid the rose to the side and put her hands out on the table, palms up.

He sat across from her and laid his hands on top of hers.

"I love you," she said. "Thank you for last night."

"I think I love you too - and it was definitely my pleasure."

"I know you are worried about our future. You have been cautious during our whole courtship and you have been overly careful to try to keep from hurting me - or getting yourself in over your head."

"Yes?"

"Last night, when I tasted your seed, I learned something."

"You did?"

".. and I have something to tell you .."

"Okay?"

".. but I want you to promise me that you will think about how much I love you - and that you will come back to me when you're ready."

"What the fuck?!" he asked.

Silva squeezed his fingers, picked up the rose, and stabbed her forefinger on one of the thorns.

A drop of blood immediately bloomed from the wound.

She held the finger to his lips, "Taste me."

He looked at her - not knowing what was going on - but leaned towards the finger.

"I loved you before. I love you now and I promise you that - if you didn't fuck a baby into me last night - I still intend to be the mother of your children. Please come back to me when you are ready."

Marmon stuck out his tongue and Silva wiped the growing drop of blood onto his taste buds.

She took his hands into hers and waited.

His eyebrows were still knitted in concern for the odd things she had been saying.

Why would she expect him to leave - to run away ..?

Volkran!?

Marmon's eyes opened as wide as saucers as his body analyzed the DNA in the drop of blood and determined that the female holding his hands was a hunter.

He had been hunted! He had been seduced! He had been trapped! Why had she not already struck him dead?!

Silva spoke softly, "I have been on this planet for a dozen years. I did not know you were a Mimkrin until my body analyzed your semen."

"Stop!" he exclaimed.

She continued more strongly, "I was already in love with you - and since the knowledge of your true identity changed nothing for me - I went forward with my plan to have you breed me."

"Please," he asked, despairing. "Stop."

"I thought you were human. I loved you when I believed that. As I said, I don't care if you are a Mimkrin. That does not change my heart. I love you still. If you will not have me, I will die alone. I will have no other. You are the gentlest person I've ever met. I have given myself willingly to you because I love you. I would be proud to bear your children and will defend them - and you - with my life. I realize this will take time for you to come to terms with. You are smart & cautious and those are just a couple of the things that drew me to you - that and your massive cock."

"Silva.." he begged.

"Text me and I will meet you here when you are ready. I knew - if I tried to tell you last night - that you would believe I was trapping you."

"Yes," he agreed.

"So I waited until we were here - in our public meeting place - where there is more safety from attack - but I knew - once I knew the truth - that I had to tell you."

"I see the wisdom. Let me think. I need to think."

"I know. Just text me when you're ready."

"I just .."

"I know you can't promise. I won't make you."

Silva squeezed his fingers one last time, stood, and walked away.

Marmon looked up at her back as she left, her black skirt transformed - for two seconds - into the gray & black plaid one that he adored - and then went back to solid black again.

Had that just been his imagination?

No. Her clothes probably had the same capabilities as his.

Marmon stood and headed for his apartment.

He contemplated heading for his ship - but - if she really was hunting him - that would be the worst idea ever.

He would not be able to launch his ship before she would find a way to break in and kill him.

The stories of the senseless, ruthless atrocities that the Volkrans had perpetuated across the galaxies were legend.

Where the Mimkrins were explorers, the Volkrans were conquerors.

Even the gentlest of Volkrans subjugated entire planets and forced them to produce equipment, weapons, or food.

Civilizations that refused to comply were slaughtered - the mutilated bodies of their leaders displayed as gruesome examples of what happens when you defy a Volkran.

Silva had been right.

If she had revealed herself in the middle of their love-making, Marmon would have interpreted that to have been just her springing the trap.

He was still dubious about this whole relationship but he truly did feel like he had an equal part in initiating it.

She had definitely given him his time - and allowed him to get used to her overwhelming sexuality.

It was barely after lunch - which he hadn't even eaten - but Marmon climbed into bed and laid there - running the past few weeks through his mind - analyzing every word and facial expression for clues.

Hours later - when bedtime was approaching - he shifted the analysis off to his ship's computers and closed his eyes to try to sleep.

His mind raced - and the only images that would come to his frazzled brain were her stormy eyes, that plaid skirt, those tender lips, and that beautiful undulating body riding his cock.

He got the Kleenexes, rubbed one out, and finally succeeded in numbing his mind enough to drift off to sleep.

In the morning, his ship reported that it had uncovered no anomalies in any of what Silva had said or done.

He texted Silva, "I have some questions. Can we meet?"

She replied quickly, "Yes. Now - or noon?"

He sent back, "30 minutes?"

"Okay."

Arriving at their table, he found Silva already there - in the black skirt and a white men's dress-shirt that did nothing to hide the lacey black bra beneath.

"Vixen."

"I can change it to the plaid, if you like," she said, grinning. "But I thought you'd like the variety. I'm glad you're here."

"Some of my questions may be .. sensitive .."

"There's a fountain on the other side of the food court that bubbles enough to prevent us from being overheard. Okay to move there?"

"Sure."

She stood and held out her hand.

He hesitated a moment but finally took it.

She moved his palm to the cheek of her ass - rubbing herself with his hand - through the thin fabric of the skirt, and then spun to loop his arm around her waist - still holding his hand.

She guided him through the people and the tables.

The fountain bubbled and splashed and most people sat only close enough to enjoy its ambiance - since it made conversations more challenging.

Silva chose a closer table, pulled two chairs next to each other - facing away from the chattering waters - and dropped into one of the chairs, waiting for Marmon to join her.

He plopped down and gave her a sweet peck on the side of her mouth.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Call it probation."

"Acceptable. You have questions?"

"Your ship?"

"Damaged beyond my ability to repair. I think, honestly, that some of the memory chips or circuit boards have come out of their sockets - but I don't have any way to know how they go back. Life support was still functioning the last time I visited. It is hidden away just east of the border between Colorado and Utah."

"Just you?"

"The ship is a single-person ship. I was supposed to be a scout. The system was flagged as a possibility - but not a strong one. Obviously, that data was not complete. The Volkrans would do well here."

"How long have you been here?"

"12 years. My scanners don't work so I don't know if anybody has come along after me - but - since I haven't seen anything in the news yet - I have to think not."

"Your mission?"

"Before meeting you, I was intrigued enough by these people that I could have been convinced to just live out my life here and never return to Volkra."

"Now?"

"Once I fell in love with the human with the nice cock, my plan was to become a mother and hope our babies would pass for human - or I don't know - love is confusing."

"No shit."

"Aww. Kiss me."

Marmon obliged her but the kiss was just a little more than friendly - not the kind of kiss that would lead to the spreading of legs and the spewing of jizz.

"Now what?" Marmon asked.

"Make babies with you and raise them someplace until they learn to replicate humans and we can go back to 'normal' lives. I don't know. I mean I know what I want - but not how it will turn out. Are our bodies compatible enough to produce offspring?"

Marmon explained, "Mimkrins are supposed to avoid sexual contact - which was part of my nervousness with falling for you - and I've never seen anything in the Archives that talks about what happened when explorers violated that - so I have to assume it's possible - and the records have been censored or removed. How about you?"

"Volkrans will kill, eat, and fuck just about anything. Showing up on the home planet with a lover of a lessor race will get you killed though - so - if it has happened - which I'm sure it has - the warrior would just disappear."

"Do you ever want to go back home - even just to let your family know you're okay?" he asked.

"Our kind care less about who your birth parents were - than about your clan or pack. My pack never really cared for me. I doubt they will ever come looking - and I have no desire to go back. You are enough of a family for me - although - like I said - I want to produce a pack of our own."

Silva noticed Marmon shifting in his seat as he thought too long about what she was suggesting - and she reached over to stroke his growing fuck-meat as it tried to escape its containment.

"Fuck, Silv!"

"Anytime, anywhere, baby."

"Fuck!"

"You tasted my DNA. Come back to my place, change into a Volkran and we'll see how soundproof the walls of my apartment really are .."

"Oh, fuck!"

"I know this is still new, Marmon. Do you have other questions?"

"Not that I can think of - at least not now that I'm possessed with the thought of fucking you again. Do you have any?"

"Your family?"

"I should probably report back at some point. I could file a basic report on the planet, get my name in the Archives, hug mom, and then announce that I'd decided to return to Earth to continue my research. Nobody would ever really come check on me. We don't have holidays, like here, where I would need to go back home to visit - so that would pretty much be the end of it, I think."

"Okay."

"Filing the report would probably keep other Mimkrins from dropping by - so - if this is where we decided we were staying - it would give us some privacy."

"I love how you're thinking. Can we fuck now?"

He grinned but tried to get her to refocus. "Do you have any other questions?"

"I don't think so. I feel like I know all I need to know about you. You make me feel safe, sexy, and loved - whether I thought you were human or Mimkrin - so - no worries there. Finding a place to raise a family here will be a work-in-progress for both of us - so those answers aren't really available right now. We already know your cock belongs in my cunt - so - nope - no further questions, Your Honor."

Marmon couldn't help but chuckle at his lovely lover's joke.

Silva leaned in and gave him a lusty kiss.

"Do you want to fuck as humans, Volkrans, or Mimkrins next?"

"Is sex all you think about?"

"When I'm in heat, yeah. Pretty much."

"Your pick then."

"Pick?"

"On which form to assume for our next mating."

"Well, shit. We could fuck as elephants if you want - although I'm not sure I've collected a sample of their DNA yet."

Marmon burst out laughing at the image of the two of them humping as pachyderms.

Then a funny thought struck him.

"Wait, are you gonna collect the elephant DNA the same way you collected mine .."

Silva gasped, gave him a shove, and they both toppled from their chairs to lay on the ground, holding their sides, and laughing until they hurt.

The other people nearby, assumed they were on drugs - or drunk - and turned to face away from the pair to continue their meals and conversations.

Marmon finally got to his feet and reached a hand down to help Silva up.

She took his hand, popped to her feet, spun to wrap his arm around herself as she brought her face to his, stuck his hand on her ass, and wrapped her arms around his neck to deliver a wedding-day kiss.

His other hand joined the first to grip the soft black fabric of Silva's skirt to raise her up and pull her closer to extend their magma-intense lip-lock.

When the kiss ended, Marmon gazed into those stormy eyes.

"I'll pick you up at 6:00. Figure out where you want to eat. After dinner, I'll stay at your place and you can decide what species you want to fuck as."

Silva gave Marmon a gentle peck on the lips.

"I love you and adore you. I will never betray your trust. I will protect you with my life. I will give you strong children and teach them to be courageous explorers like their father .."

".. and fearless warriors like their mother."

"As you wish."

Marmon kissed the tip of her nose, her forehead, and her lips. Then he squeezed her hand and walked away.

As he got on the elevator - to head up to his apartment - he pulled out his phone.

"Hey, Siri?"

"Yes, Marmon?"

"I need your help."

At his apartment, Marmon grabbed his backpack and headed back out the door to take care of a couple errands before heading to Silva's.

At ten minutes before six o'clock, Marmon saw Tomas pull up in front of Silva's building. He leaned through the passenger window and fist-bumped his favorite Uber driver.

Following Tomas' eyes, Marmon looked back to see Silva headed their way and opened the door for her. She was in the form-fitting dress she'd worn to Olive Garden - but this one was burgundy to match his polo from their previous adventure.

As he climbed in behind her, his charcoal polo - chosen to match her previous outfit - shifted to burgundy to match her present choice.

Silva quirked an eyebrow at the shift - but - if Tomas noticed the change, he didn't say anything.

Their chauffer handed a rose back to Marmon - which he placed between his teeth, growling at his lover. She cackled with delight but turned to Tomas and announced their destination.

Silva was preoccupied with cuddling with her lover and didn't notice where they were until the car stopped.

Tomas was double-parked on Larkin Street.

Marmon opened his door, climbed out, and held out his hand.

Silva was confused but took it.

This was not the destination she had given Tomas.

The extraterrestrials dodged down a path between some buildings and came to a plaza with a fountain of two mermaids and a child.

Marmon led her by the hand to the edge of the fountain, dropped to one knee, and pulled a ring box from somewhere.

Silva's hands flew up to her mouth and she gasped.

The people scattered around the area stopped to watch the exchange.

Marmon confessed, "You have been patient and gentle as you waited for me to discover how much I love you. I willingly abandon everything I thought I wanted and bind myself to you. Let our future be what we decide - and not what others planned, thought, or expected."

Silva dropped to her knees in front of him and threw her arms around him.

The crowd of witnesses cheered.

A little girl ran over, shoved Marmon's shoulder, and said, "Kiss her."

The pair looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then gave the growing crowd a second reason to cheer.

Marmon took Silva's hand, slid the ring into place, stood, raised her to her feet - and they dashed back towards Tomas' car - with the entire plaza applauding as they made their escape.

Once the happy couple was back in their seats, Tomas headed for the steakhouse Silva had selected.

He dropped them off at the door and found a place to park.

While he waited, Tomas scanned social media and found a few good pictures of Marmon & Silva's antics at the fountain. He forwarded them to Marmon's phone.

He even got a clip of the little girl's interaction, the resulting kiss, and the crowd's response.

Inside the restaurant, the maître d'hôtel showed the couple to a cozy, private table and took their drink orders.

Soon, they were buried in food and conversation.

After dinner, Tomas met them at the door and whisked them away to Silva's building.

Along the way, Marmon showed Silva the pictures and video clips that Tomas had collected.

At their destination, Silva let herself out on the street side of the vehicle. Tomas turned to see what was going on as she opened his door. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

She strode around the car to join Marmon on the sidewalk and the two of them waved to their favorite driver as he headed home to tell his wife about the evening's adventure.

Marmon Venmo'd Tomas what he thought was a reasonable amount for a private driver for the evening and then he wrapped his arm around his lover and practically drug her to the elevator as she giggled with delight.