Alien Studies Pt. 03

Story Info
Alien gives Dominica relief.
2.5k words
4.64
9.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,787 Followers

"Dominica, would you like some sexual relief?" the creature purred.

Dominica, almost crazy with the need to cum, nodded. The creature grinned, picked up her small, handheld pod, and pressed it against Dominica's shoulder, firing a needle sting into her that quickly rendered her unconscious. She knew how kinky Dominica liked it, although she had a feeling that she would not want to consent to her pet joining in the fun. No problem now.

In the medical room, she lifted Dominica's unconscious body onto one of the tables, her Langothorn was now perched on her shoulder, watching intently. She spread her legs apart, and secured her feet and ankles, then used two more restraints that ran from her knees down to the sides of the table. She adjusted the tension so the restraints would hold her legs up, and parted wide. One more restraint went over her body just below her breasts, she looked over the scene, perfect. She adjusted the pod and fired the needle into her that would bring Dominica back to consciousness. Dominica opened her eyes and saw that she was strapped down, her legs spread wide, and her lust started to build back up, as she saw the creature smiling at her.

"Open your mouth Dominica, I know what you like."

She was so right, and Dominica felt her pink ballgag being fitted between her lips, then a piece of clear surgical tape being placed over it. She looked over eagerly, ready to see the creature getting into a position to pleasure her. She saw the creature bending down, and she was OH GOD, she was going to put her pet on her. Dominica's cries of protest were totally silenced, she watched in wide-eyed horror as it uncurled from her shoulder. Dominica braced herself for the cold, slimy feel. The Langothorn slid off the creature's shoulder, and it slid gently onto Dominica's stomach. The creature was warm and dry, not cold or slimy, and she looked down the plane of her body, watching as the tentacles pulled the body along. She watched as the Langothorn closed in, its senses seeking out the wet, steamy heat. It could smell the rich lust, and it wanted to taste that. Dominica realized that it was inevitable, she felt the body slide over her mound, the nestling in against her folds. She felt tentacles wrapping securely over her hips and upper thighs, and the Langothorn pulled in tightly. Two tentacles slid around her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, as one tentacle snaked out, and slid against her ass hole, stroking at her gently. The Langothorn had learned from its mind-link with the creature, what Dominica liked. Oh yes, that started her resistance melting, then she felt a beak-like protuberance slide into her wet, achy sex, and something like a mouth moving against her folds. Mmmm, oh yeah, the last little bit of her resistance vanished, and she started to fully enjoy what was happening to her.

The Langothorn was pleased, it could easily read the human's mind, and it read the pleasure that was radiating through the human's body. It carefully made note of everything that made the human feel as good as possible. The tentacle rubbing over her other tight orifice, the movement of the creature's mouth against her sexual opening, his protuberance was rewarded with a steady flow of the human's sexual fluids, and it was extremely tasty. The Langothorn, eager to get as much of this tasty treat as possible, kept the stimulation going, enjoying the copious flows that rewarded its efforts.

The Langothorn also had a memory link going with his owner, and his owner's sex responded in the usual way that humans do. She needed some relief. She went up, and gently lifted off the tape, then pulled out the ball gag.

Dominica opened her eyes, then let out a loud moan as the Langothorn hit all her hot spots. Her eyes got very wide as she saw the creature climb over, then squat over her face, in what would be a sixty-nine position. She looked up, saw the erotic sight of the perfect duplicate of her sex up close. She had never seen what her opening looked like, with the alien's perfect duplicate of her inches from her face, she marveled in the sight of her coral pink opening, the sexy pink lips framing that opening. She could feel the heat against her face, smelled the scent of her arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire. She no longer had any inhibitions about this creature being an alien, for all intents and purposes, she was going to lick the pussy of a fascinating, beautiful female.

"Lick me Dominica, Mmmmm, watching you being pleasured by my pet has made me just as excited as you are."

The creature let out a loud moan of pleasure as she lowered herself in reach, and she could feel Dominica's tongue stroking gently at the folds of her sex. The creature felt Dominica's hands gripping her hips, then pulling her down, tightly securing her pussy against Dominica's mouth. The creature lowered her upper body down towards Dominica's sex, and cooed gently to her Langothorn, stroking the skin of her pet as the Langothorn eagerly pleasured Dominica.

Dominica heard the creature's moan of pleasure, and she nudged her tongue against the opening, and pushed, parting the seam and sliding inside. Once she got a taste of her musky juices, she just wanted more and more, and she worked over the creature's steaming sex, licking at her ravenously. Dominica smiled, she loved having sex with hot, lusty ladies. She'd had many a hot, frenzied session with the leading tennis stars, on the court, they may have been locked in a sporting battle. After the game, though, in the locker room, they'd be locked in a more sensual battle, bodies clinched together, the hot steamy smell of well-exercised sleek bodies and hot, horny cunts, cries of sexual pleasure filling the air, as they worked off the built-up sexual tension created between them. Fingers and mouths working, in a hot 69, eagerly drinking from the copious flows that their sexual efforts brought forth, until cries of orgasmic joy sounded, as both ladies crested to a shuddering climax.

Coming back to the here and now, Dominica knew the duplicate was perfect in every detail, she grinned as she dipped her finger into the flowing juices, then quickly nudged it against the creature's ass hole, and thrust in, burying her finger. A loud moan from the creature urged her on, and Dominica took great pleasure in finger banging the creature's tight ass hole.

The Langothorn's memory link picked up on this and responded accordingly. Tightening its grip on her ass cheeks, keeping them spread wide, a tentacle slid into the wet heat, stirring in the juices, then came back out to press insistently against Dominica's ass hole, and Dominica moaned loudly into the wet, soupy folds she was licking as her ass hole was breached, the Langothorn sliding 5 inches in, then twisting back and forth, pulling back, then corkscrewing back in.

The medical room was full of grunts, moans, and other sounds of pleasure, anyone watching would have thought identical twins were pleasuring each other, the rich smell of hot and horny cunts filled the air. Dominica closed her mouth around the creature's clit, then felt shudders of lust running through her ass hole and pussy as the Langothorn, reading the thoughts, now had her most personal organ surrounded. While Dominica slid her tongue over and over, flipping the creature's clit back and forth, the Langothorn ran his mouth around and around Dominica's swollen bud.

The creature was swamped with the newly discovered sensations of sexual pleasure, and Dominica heard her doppelganger letting out squeals of orgasmic joy, the pussy closing in around her tongue, spasming, gushing out a tasty flow of her juices, she could feel her ass hole clenching at her plunging finger, her body shaking atop Dominica's mouth. She opened her eyes, saw the creature's ass, her buns swaying over her as the creature shuddered through her climax. Dominica closed her eyes again and felt the rush take her, and she went tumbling into orgasm, her scream of joy filling the medical room as she shook wildly, her pussy and ass hole throbbing with orgasmic spasms, the Langothorn eagerly tasting the rush of juices being pumped out of the human's vaginal opening.

The creature let the sensations ebb fully, savoring every last spasm before she climbed off. She put her hand down, and the Langothorn released Dominica from its grasp and clung to her owner's arm as she lifted her pet up. It was time, she still had to prep Dominica, before she could return her.

"Dominica, I have to prep you now, so that you will be back in your life, with no memory of what has happened. I enjoyed being a part of your life."

Dominica smiled, and said, "And thank you, for taking care of my boyfriend's needs, and my needs."

She reached up, and stroked the creature's face, then gave an affectionate pat to the Langothorn.

The creature placed the pod against her body, whispered "Farewell" and fired the needle sting into her. Dominica swiftly slid down into the black void of unconsciousness. The creature brought in the scan unit and gently placed it over Dominica's forehead. She powered up the unit and waited until the ACTIVE light glowed.

She called out, "Cestus 3271, recognize."

A computerized voice responded, "Cestus 3271, voice print verified."

"Scan all of the memories associated with her interactions with me, then erase them."

The voice responded, "Understood."

The creature sat down, stroking gently at her Langothorn. She opened the memory link with her pet. Her pet was highly satisfied, the taste of the human, the hot, wet sexual organs had been a joy to explore.

Ten minutes later, the computerized voice said, "Memory erase complete."

The creature took a second scan unit and placed it over its head.

"Cestus 3271, now scan my mind, identify all the memories of my sexual union with the human male, and copy them to the mind of the human female."

The computer responded, "Understood."

Ten minutes later, the computer responded, "Procedure complete, all memories of the sexual union are now part of the human female's mind. She will be certain that her memories will be what happened to her."

"Cestus 3271, now scan all my memories of Dominica, her exact body size and shape, the memories of sexual union with the human male, copy them and store them under my personal files, with high-security encryption."

The creature smiled, with Dominica's mental image stored in her computer, she could revert to Dominica's body anytime, and her Langothorn would get all the chances he wanted to fulfill his newfound desire for fresh human sexual juices. And, with this newfound rush of sensations, the creature realized that she couldn't go back to her sterile, well-ordered society, without some outlet she could indulge in. The desires and feelings created by the sexual union were simply too strong.

Ten minutes later, the computer responded, "Procedure complete, all memories storied under high-security encryption."

The creature checked the time, it was just after 7 AM, her ship was once again coming into range. She had a 5-minute window in which she could transport down, and be retrieved before her ship would be out of range for another 90 minutes, and she picked up Dominica, cradling her as she carried her to the bay where the material transmission unit was located.

"Cestus 3271, prepare to activate, on my mark."

"Ready to activate."

The creature counted down the seconds, then said clearly, "Activate."

The familiar vision of the bay grayed out, then a swirling vastness, then it cleared, and they were back in Dominica's bedroom. The creature put Dominica to bed, removed her pink ball gag, and put it back where she would expect it to be, then draping her body over the body of her lover. She took the pod and quickly fired a needle sting into both bodies, she had about 30 seconds before the effects would bring them up to consciousness.

Opening up the commlink with her ship, she said, "Cestus 3271, return."

Her image shimmered, then disappeared from view.

Twenty seconds later, Dominica woke up. She was so horny, she remembered all the hot fucking and sucking, ummm, the remembered feel of Larson boning her, celebrating her victory in the best way, then filling her ass and then blasting that built up load into her mouth. She slithered down the bed, Larson was between sleep and wakefulness, and Dominica swallowed his cock, waking him up with a hot, steamy blowjob. Larson's cock quickly responded, and in a short time, Larson had Dominica flat on her back, handcuffed to the headboard, the pink ballgag between her lips and the strip of surgical tape covering it. Dominica was now in a red haze of lust, and her growl of pleasure was totally muffled as Larson, now between her spread thighs, powered his morning hard cock into her. Dominica's squealed into the gag as she took in the full length of his bloated shaft, stretching her pink folds to maximum capacity, she loved the feel of being stretched open to accommodate his swollen prick.

They fucked wildly, bodies slapping together in a growing cadence, just as Dominica was reaching her peak, Larson grunted, and buried his cock, squirting deep inside her gripping tightness. That brought on her orgasm, she howled into the ball gag as her pussy exploded, juices gushing crazily, milking eagerly at Larson's cock.

Dominica was just getting started, she still had her hot mouth and her tight ass to get their fill of his cock. They spent the morning in bed, fucking and sucking until Larson couldn't get it up anymore. That night, they were watching a nature documentary, and when Dominica saw an octopus onscreen, she felt a rush of wetness, her pussy started tingling like mad. Some memory fragment teased at her mind, a hint of being sexually taken by a many-armed creature, must have been a crazy dream, but she couldn't deny how turned on she was. She pulled Larson back to bed, and they fucked and sucked crazily, until both were exhausted, virtually passed out.

Aboard a small ship hurtling through the darkness, a creature that was an exact replica of the famous tennis player was stretched out on her bed. She had used the computer to make a copy of the pink ballgag, and that was stuffed in her mouth, her grunts and cries of pleasure well gagged. Her pet was settled over her wet, achy sex, eagerly tasting the juices, then the pleasant shock as the creature felt herself being anally penetrated, her Langothorn turning and twisting, corkscrewing his tentacle up her ass hole. The memory link told her pet what felt the best, and the creature burst apart in a rushing wave of sensation, releasing a huge wave of juices all over her pet as her Langothorn skillfully brought her to orgasm.

As the creature rode the afterglow, her Langothorn pleasantly resting on her stomach, she smiled, when she created the report, there were several things that would NOT be in her report. Back on the homeworld, her life, while outwardly appearing normal, would be vastly different behind closed and locked doors.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,787 Followers