The Bigger Man

Story Info
Couple experiment with dildos in pursuit of wife's orgasm.
4.6k words
4.02
18.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 years of marriage, I was convinced my wife had never had a real orgasm but had always faked it. Was it just her, or was I at fault? I had always feared it was my fault as my cock wasn't very big at only 5 1/2 inches long and not much more than an inch in diameter. It slipped in and out easy enough without any tightness and we never had to use any form of lubrication.

It took me a long time to broach the subject and discuss it with her, and for it seemed like an eternity that I had been agonising on how to approach the subject. In the end I just blurted it out after having sex one night. "Honey, do I satisfy you sexually?" I asked.

"Of course." she replied.

"I think you are only saying that to spare my feelings. You never get carried away in sexual ecstasy and I have never even heard you moan let alone shudder with an orgasm." I said with sadness and despair affecting my voice.

"Oh, honey it's OK, it's not important to me."

"But don't you see its extremely important to me that you should enjoy sex." I would achieve so much more pleasure to see you fulfilled."

"It makes me happy just to let you have sex with me and have you content and satisfied."

"That is so selfless! Please, please, please let's talk about it to see what we can do!"

"I don't see what we can do, especially as I don't see any problem anyway."

"What if we bought a dildo?"

"We already have one which you use on me from time to time."

"I mean a bigger one and more realistic with veins and texture, not like the smooth vibrating one we already have. Maybe other options as well."

"What other options? I hope you don't mean having another sexual partner."

"Well, it did cross my mind, that if you tried a man who was physically better endowed than me."

"Oh no, I don't think I could do that. I would do almost anything to make you happy but I don't think I could bring myself to do that. Perhaps we could try the dildo you mentioned."

A few days later after a visit to a couple of sex shops, I came home armed with three different sized and types of dildos together with two different sheaths to wear over my cock.

"What have you got there?" my wife asked when I walked in.

"You know I said we should get a different dildo? Well, I really didn't know what type and what size would be too big so I got different sizes and types and also a couple of cock sheath/extensions."

"What on earth is a cock extension? Let me see them."

I began unpacking them from their bags beginning with the cock extensions.

Cathy's face lit up and her eyes grew wide as she looked at the first cock extension which was designed to give an extension of two inches and increased diameter to an inch and a half.

"What's this loop thing for?" she asked.

"It's to hook behind my balls to keep it in place on my cock."

She looked amused at the idea, smiling with a wry smile which extended to her eyes.

"It's a bit big. I don't think you would be able to put something as big as this inside me!"

"Mmm, I may have overdone it in my selection choices. That is one of the smaller devices."

"Oh my god what are the others like if this is one of the smaller ones."

Opening the second sheath package revealing one which would create an extension of three inches and a diameter of an inch and three quarters brought an even more surprised look to her face.

"Oh my" was all she could say.

"Do you want to see the dildos or should I keep them for a surprise later?" I joked.

"OK. Show me them now, starting with the smallest."

"Smallest diameter or shortest length?"

"Just show me"

The first dildo at about eight inches long and an inch and a quarter in diameter had a well-defined knob end and numerous thick corded veins along its length. It not only vibrated but a ring concealed beneath the subsurface pulsed along its length, increasing the diameter by about further half an inch moving slowly up and down its length.

The second was about an inch longer, an inch and a half in diameter at the knob, swelling to two inches in the middle then back to an inch and three quarters at the base. The striking thing was the whole length was adorned with indentations and soft nubs of raised material.

,

The last dildo was just over ten inches long and of much softer silicone than the other two, easily compressible, and less than two inches in diameter, black and very realistic looking. It would squeeze down to a smaller diameter as it passed through her vaginal entrance before expanding back to touch the walls of her inside vagina.

"Well, we had better get on with it then" she said. "I hope you bought some lubricant at the same time."

"I don't know about you but I think I would like a drink or two to help me relax. You seem to be more relaxed about the whole thing than me."

"A drink sounds lovely."

I opened a bottle of white wine. The first couple of glasses disappeared quickly so I opened another and we had another each. I had butterflies in my stomach. She seemed calm.

"Help me wash these things before we use them honey. Then we will have one more drink."

When we had finished our drink My wife Cathy said "I'll go up now, give me five minutes then follow with your toys."

Following her upstairs five minutes later, I entered our darkened bedroom, laying my precious cargo on the bedside table. Closing the bedroom door, the curtains already closed, the room was almost entirely dark, only illuminated by the light from the bedside clock, giving a low red glow.

I stripped quickly and got into bed.

I wasn't sure how we should proceed. Certainly slowly, slowly seemed the most appropriate way.

"Are you sure you don't mind trying this honey?" I asked.

"No of course, not sweetie. Especially if it makes you happy."

She was being infuriatingly considerate. It made me want to grab the biggest dildo and just jam it in her but I knew I really wouldn't. Instead, I put my arms around her and hugged her. She turned into me and kissed me chastely on the lips. I kissed her back then nuzzled her neck. She liked this.

"Should I take my nightie off?" she asked.

"That would be best." I agreed.

I watched her disrobe in the red glow from the bedside clock. Her naked figure always thrilled me, and at thirty-nine she had the figure of someone ten years her junior. Even in the low light her dark pubic bush was clearly visible, her dark silky long hair just as visible, I had a Hard on immediately.

As she climbed back into bed she brushed against my hard on.

"Ooh excited already?" she reached and took my cock gently in her hand, but not moving.

I kissed her, and put my arms around her again. She kissed me back letting go of my cock and wrapping her arms around me. We spent the next five minutes gently touching and kissing. I progressed to paying attention to her breasts, massaging them gently, kissing them and licking her nipples, moving my hand slowly down and over her flat firm belly to the cleft between her legs, gently roaming with my fingertips over her bush. I loved the feeling of my fingers swirling slowly in this coarse bristly hair. She knew what to expect next and opened her legs invitingly. I stroked my middle finger over her slit over and over, pausing each time to gently rub her clitoris. Eventually I began to press a little deeper moving aside her vagina lips, deeper and deeper until I could insert the tip of my finger inside her. Moving slowly bit by bit I inserted my finger deeper and deeper. Her vagina accommodated my finger easily, there was never any resistance and I could have probably pushed my finger in without much foreplay at all.

She was moist without being actually wet, allowing me to slip in another finger easily. I worked away, finger fucking her for a short while, her vagina becoming wetter and wetter sucking noisily on my fingers. Her inner labia were opening and wrapping around my fingers as I pushed in and out. Her outer vaginal lips were becoming large and puffy.

Time to put something inside that vagina! What? I decided it was best to try the smallest at eight inches long dildo. At an inch and a quarter diameter I thought I might get the knob end in and see what happens. I reached over and quickly coated it with lube squirting some on my fingers to lube her vagina. Holding the dildo in my left hand I turned back ready to lube her up. I reached down between her legs and began my slow massage of her lips and entrance. The dildo held in my left hand brushed her breasts. She reached first with her left hand to touch it then with both hands.

"Oh my, Kevin, it feels so big. Is this one of the ones you showed me?"

I didn't want to tell her it was the smallest diameter. It might surprise her even more when I switched it on.

It was a warm day and I was overheating. I presumed she was too so I kicked back the sheets. I gently took away the dildo from her and drew it down her body between her breasts, across her belly, through her bush and gently rotated it in small circles over her vaginal lips. Using both hands I could enfold her vaginal lips around the knob end of the dildo while I held it steady with the other. Using my middle finger and with a slight rotation I slipped the head inside her which drew a small gasp.

"OK?" I asked.

"Yes, just surprised me a little."

Kissing her on the lips, I inserted the dildo an inch without any resistance. Withdrawing, so the head was just buried inside her, I felt her body move slightly. Time to see how deep I could go. Using a slow and steady speed I inserted the dildo without pause until I had buried most of the length until her body arched backwards slightly and with a low cry of discomfort, I stopped. There must only have been about an inch to go! I was gobsmacked at how deep it had gone in without any real foreplay.

"Are you OK? I asked again.

"I am fine sweetie. Just do what you would like to do and I will deal with any discomfort and pain. I wish you would stop worrying. If you like we can use a safety word, let's say, 'golfball' Let's do it! Enjoy yourself, and, if your theory is right, I might too."

I continued the slow and even strokes though not quite as deep as before.

"Deeper" she ordered.

I didn't immediately go deeper but I did increase the speed and pace, eventually increasing the depth by tiny amounts. I was so excited and enthralled by the situation I didn't immediately realise I was pumping the whole eight inches in to her now very wet vagina. Kissing her nipples while pumping with the dildo, she put her hand on the back of my head and murmured a soft gratifying sound.

"Like?"

"Uh huh" she acknowledged affirmatively.

"I wondered what her reaction to the pulsing swellings along its length would be. Time to find out. I switched it on and felt the vibrations beginning. No swelling in diameter immediately that I could see as it was buried deeply inside her.

"Oh, it's vibrating"

"Feels nice?"

"Yes, indeed."

Suddenly "OH!"

"What is it?"

"It's growing bigger! Oh, oh ooh, OOH!"

"It's not hurting" I asked.

"No, but it's stretching me more. I wasn't expecting it that's all."

I let go of the dildo and let it do what it might. It was a very erotic sight, watching the end of the dildo sticking out of my wife's vagina and watching it slowly undulate and move in time with the undulations moving up and down its length. She looked in total extasy squirming gently. The pulsations bringing on very obvious sexual pleasures. She began again to become more vocal. I thought she was going to cum shortly.

I was correct. She came with a vociferous explosion of rapture, arching her back and holding the dildo in place with both hands.

"My goodness, that was unbelievable."

Letting her savour the satisfying feeling of pleasure for a while longer, waiting for her to visibly relax before I asked, "Want to try the next one?"

"Uh, huh"

I reached over, whilst leaving the eight-inch dildo buried six inches deep, and selected the smaller of the cock sheaths, the one with a two-inch extension and an inch and a half diameter.

"Help me put this on," I asked. I wanted her to see what she would have to accommodate next. It was a bit of a tight fit and did not slip on easily.

"Give me the lubricating jelly" Cathy ordered.

I was liking this version of Cathy. The wine had helped but the orgasm made the difference.

She took a squirt of jelly into her mouth, grabbed me by the cock, and beckoned me toward her mouth where she took me into her pursed lips and lubricated my shaft. I thought I might come shortly. She withdrew and took another squirt of jelly into her mouth, and proceeded to push the cock extension between her pursed red lips. Grabbing my cock again, she guided my cock into the sheath still held between her teeth. I groaned as she looped the ring over my balls.

"Let's try this one now" she said.

I positioned her with the sheath poised underneath the dildo, and pumped the eight-inch dildo a few times before withdrawing it completely, and pushing the sheath up to her vaginal entrance. Exerting a little pressure while holding it steady, I tried to ease it in. Cathy wrapped her legs around me and pushed with her hips. It penetrated her, eliciting a cry. I froze. Cathy sensed this and pushed again with her wrapped legs and hips. It went in deeper.

"Come on Kevin, fuck me with it. You wanted to find out."

I was a little shocked. She almost never swore.

It didn't go in easy, it was tight, As I expected it would be, being an inch and a half diameter. I fucked her with it shallowly and slowly to begin with. Each penetration stroke resulting in a sharp intake of breath. The deeper I pistoned, the sharper and louder the intake of breath. As I reached toward full penetration, the sharp intakes of breath were accompanied by small exclamations of "Oh."

I had only been thrusting a short while before it became evident, she was closing in on another orgasm. Her sexual spark had been lit! Another noisy exclamation and she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me. Jesus, I could hardly breathe!

"Oh god, oh god, I have never felt anything like these sensations before."

I couldn't help but grin. I was enjoying the pleasure my wife was enjoying.

"I didn't think I would be able to accommodate something of that diameter. I have surprised myself, and as a bonus found it quite pleasurable. Which one next?"

"The next sheath. It has a greater length and diameter at eight inches including my cock and two inches diameter."

"I think it would pay to do as you did last time and leave one in place and slide the new one in as you slide the previous one out, but you will only be able to leave the sheath end in place not your penis as well. This time I will spread my legs wide and I want you to drive it in with as much force as you need to. I will let you know very loudly of course with "GOLFBALL" if it is too much for me to bear.

Cathy helped me disengage the first sheath extension and held it in place with one hand while helping me fit the longer sheath.

She manipulated the still inserted sheath for a short while rotating it slightly and rotating it slightly, all the time slowly and lightly rubbing her forefinger over her clitoris.

"Push your forefinger underneath the sheath and into my vagina" she said in a breathy voice. My finger was slick from lubricating the next sheath but it was still a tight fit, eliciting a shallow gasp from Cathy.

"Push your thumb inside the sheath and grip it tight so you can pull one out and push the other in at the same time."

"Are you ready" I asked.

"uh huh" she affirmed.

I held the longer sheath extension near the smooth bulbous end at the entrance to her vagina laying it on top of the already inserted sheath. I slowly began to remove the inserted sheath causing her to make a sound of pleasure.

"Mmmm"

As soon as it came out, I slid the knob of the second sheath in about two inches, just managing to engulf the head.

"Arrgghh" she cried in pain.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry. We'll stop!"

"No, no Kevin. You are obviously curious but I also want to see how big a dildo I can take. So don't stop! Just give me a minute before we continue. Remember don't stop or hesitate unless I say the safeword."

After minute she told me to push it in a little further but gently. I did as I was told very cautiously not wanting to hurt her.

"A little faster and a little deeper please."

I complied although still tentatively. I increased my stroke to about one a second.

"Deeper" she said breathlessly.

Again, I increased another inch producing an extra loud gasp.

"Deeper still"

I kept to the same rhythm but increase the depth yet again.

"MMmm, of yes babe".

Maybe I had been correct that she needed something bigger to satisfy her.

"Faster? I asked.

"Yes, but not too quick."

Increasing the speed slightly, she seemed a lot more moist than before and her vagina was making a lot more slurping and squelching noise as I pushed in and withdrew.

"More"

I didn't know whether she meant faster or deeper so I did both, almost pushing the whole length inside now.

Her breath had become ragged, her sounds of ecstasy (I hoped) increasing in pace and volubility.

"All of it!" she demanded forcefully.

I shoved it in to the full length, and began to increase speed. The faster I went the louder she became until with a wild cry she collapsed like a rag doll.

"Stop! Just hold it like that as deep as it will go."

I was unsure of what to do next. Her breathing had begun to return to normal until finally she was breathing deeply and slowly.

"Darling that was wonderful. We should have done this sooner."

"Wait, there's more" I joked.

"I have tried three. Do you want me to try the other two now?"

"Only if you want to. We can try them later if you like."

"No time like the present" She smiled.

"Let me take this out for you."

"Wait! Do it like you did before but nice and slow."

I removed the loop from around my balls and withdrew leaving the sheath in place. Sliding my finger along the underside and into her vagina slowly she moaned.

"Oh yes sweetie, nice and easy now." She opened her legs, bending at the knees and tucking her feet under she arched her back.

Gripping the sheath tightly between thumb and forefinger I began to withdraw it from her well lubricated vagina. It came out with a noisy sucking noise. She giggled.

"I'm ready for the next installment" she laughed at her own joke.

I took hold of the next dildo and held it before her.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Oh, my goodness. I can try."

"Open wide darling" Using well lubricated fingers I inserted one then two fingers easily into her now stretched vagina then pushed in a third.

"MMmm" she squealed in delight. "Give me it, I'm ready" opening her legs wide.

Positioning the next larger dildo at the opening supported by my middle and ring fingers, I was able to help the insertion of this bigger diameter dildo. I had only just got the head inside when she exclaimed "FUCK!"

I stopped immediately.

"Wait honey. Let me insert it." She told me.

She reached down and held it with both hands, gently rocking and turning it one way then the other in very small increments. She then began very small repeated insertions and removal of only about a quarter of an inch. This went on for perhaps a minute with no discernible increase in depth of penetration. I had my head on the inside of her right thigh and watched in close-up what it was doing to her vaginal lips. Her outer lips were very pink and puffy while her inner lips were quite red, moist, and loose.

"Pull my legs apart as far as you can".

I grasped her ankles and obliged. I pulled/pushed them until they were almost at right angles to her body. She increased her manipulations in speed and evident pressure as I could see it penetrating slightly deeper and deeper accompanied by a guttural noise each time until about four inches deep it suddenly slipped in another two inches without any apparent resistance.

12