Alien Teamwork Makes The Dream Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the human man down, Maya began to savagely thrust into him, pulling out a few centimeters then pluging back into him and getting a little deeper each time. He was pressed against the thankfully soft floor and she moved one hand to the back of his neck for leverage and thrust again and again.

Soon, she had buried it up to the hilt in his bottom, this strange organ the size of a small arm penetrating deep into his guts. She paused for a moment, the alien male gripping her hips squeezed between her and Kurt, then she began fucking.

Each thrust, the sensations almost overwhelmed her. She could only guess there was some kind of neural transfer happening, guessing with that little passenger voice in the back of her head that was all that was left of Maya Wittaker at the moment while Maya Wittaker the alien fuck monster pounded the tight ass in front of her.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Each thrust hit the exposed cheeks hard as she tried to force the organ more deeply into him.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

She growled and squeezed the back of his neck, shifting yet again for leverage. "TAKE IT," she growled. "FUCKING TAKE IT!"

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

The pleasure of each thrust fully enveloped her at the same time his own groans beneath her reached a peak. Through the strange connection with the male, she could _feel_ his asshole clenching and knew somehow that he was cumming beneath her. Her own pleasure broke something and she stopped thrusting, instead holding the organ deep inside of him as a different type of pulsing orgasmic bliss started. The creature, she realized, was fulfilling its own purpose. The fertilized egg had been gripped by the prehensile organ up her vagina and was now being transported along a tube that began just outside her womb and ended deep inside the shivering, moaning human man beneath her.

"ARRRRGAAGH!" she let out in a wordless shout as the pulsing muscles in the male Velnari pulled the fertilized egg out of her and it began its trip up into the human broodcarrier's ass.

Beaneath her, Kurt's groaning took on a new pitch as the egg caused the stalk pinning him down to swell and he panted and grunted as it pushed its way past his opening and through his rectum. As it passed his prostate, the overstimulated man shuddered and thrashed beneath her but she curled her feet behind his ankles to pin him even better.

With a few more contractions, the fertilized and now fully viable egg (having been squeezed just right during this second implantation to cause the process of growth to begin) slid out the other end of the strange canal and into his guts. He let out a gutteral sound and flopped down bonelessly beneath her.

Breathing hard and sweating enough that she could see it dripping down onto her colleague, Maya braced herself with both hands on the ground to either side of him. After a moment, she felt something at her hips and realized she was still inside the man.

Slowly, carefully, she began to pull her hip backwards. The softening organ began to slide out of his ass, eliciting some more noises from him as he lie there until with a barely audible pop, it slid out of his ass. She backed away from him on her knees, trying to figure out what to do next when she got her answer.

The male Velnari carefully uncurled its long bony legs from her hips and then began its own undocking maneuver and with a slurp and followed by a gush of alien sperm, the thick, penis-like organ that had been inside her slipped out.

Slowly, awkwardly, it got to its feet and staggered over to a dark corner of the clinic room before curling up and sitting there, breathing hard. She didn't consider herself an expert on non-sapient alien spider fuck monsters, but she got the distinct impression it was exhausted. Wiping some of the sweat from her forehead and panting, she figured she could relate.

"Humans Maya and Kurt, are you well?" She glanced over at Rhoden's station just in time to see the cylinder disappear back up into the ceiling. Stepping free of his station, the Hazen technician came over to check on the two humans in person. She knew he had much more information already from his instruments, but as her mind returned to her, she understood and appreciated the personal concern.

She grabbed onto the unused omnitable next to her and leveraged herself up onto her feet and stood there, swaying. "I'm... I'm good" she answered, catching her breath. She looked down at Kurt who rolled over onto his back and looked up at her.

"Wow." He then started trying to get up and she watched with interest as he struggled to turn himself over.

"You look like a stuck turtle." She reached out with a toe and gave him a little tap.

"These damn legs, what the hell..." Without her help, he finally managed to flip far enough where he could get onto his knees and eventually stood next to her.

"Thanks," he said, sarcastically but smiling.

"Happy to help!" she replied brightly. The two of them turned to Rhoden as one.

"What's next?"

The Hazen technician was carefully lifting the exhausted male Velnari into the box they'd seen earlier. He must, she decided, have brought it over from the other room at some point without her noticing. Sneaky not-monkeys.

"The final step will be removing the fertilized egg and placing it into an approved incubation chamber," he replied, carefully shutting the lid on the sleeping creature then checking a display on the top.

"Is he going to be ok?" Maya asked and the Hazen looked over to see she was pointed at the case.

"Ah yes, the Velnari male will be quite ok. The sleep he's entered will be a deep one and with a little assistance from his traveling vessel," at this he lightly touched the box, "it will last until he arrives back home."

"Where do they live, exactly?" asked Kurt, unconsciously rubbing his bottom. "Do they just... run around wild, or what?"

Rhoden shook his tail no. "From what I've read, they have extensive habitats in every town. The Velnari women love their males, but if they were free to roam, there would be..." He paused, thinking, then continued. "It would be chaotic. Certainly difficult for normal civilization, and certainly doubly so for Society."

Maya nodded. Visiting a planet where these creatures roamed free could be the wrong kind of exciting for sure. Or, she thought after a moment, her memory flashing to the friend/not-friend she'd seen in the other room, perhaps the good kind of exciting too under the right circumstances. She pondered that.

The light on the exterior door switched to red and opened and both Lyra and Sperholt came in. Lyra went to Kurt and, with a nod from him, touched his stomach.

"Remarkable..." she murmured. "You are a broodcarrier, I saw it myself, but you are not of Velnari. This is truly an astonishing thing you do." Kurt tried to wave away her words but as Rhoden came to escort the two to the next chamber where he'd prepared for the extraction of the egg, she continued to thank him for his service.

Maya startled and looked away from them as she felt a cool cloth touch her forehead. She turned to find Sperholt reaching up and wiping her brow. She smiled.

"That feels good, thank you." She leaned against the table and felt delicately around her groin where the male had been connected to her minutes earlier. Some of the alien semen had leaked down her leg and then onto the rubbery outersuit. She wasn't sore, exactly, but her sex definitely felt warm from the workout they'd gotten. It was a good kind of warm. She brushed her fingers lightly past her clit while checking and jumped a little at the sensation. Something in the hormones had definitely charged her up and the effects were sticking around.

Sperholt stopped where she was with the towel at her neck and asked with concern if she was alright.

"I'm... I'm fine," Maya managed as her pulse raced. The embarrassment she felt from the situation battled with the fire she still felt inside and she wasn't sure what to do. This would be a lot easier, she decided, if she knew where she stood with the sexy Hazen tech who was standing so very, very close to her and touching her.

Seeing where her friend's hands were, Sperholt reached down with her cloth and carefully wiped the leaking semen. Maya's eyes widened at the intimate contact and then she jumped as the towel traveled up and across her super sensitive clitoris. The Hazen woman cocked her head slightly at this, then went to get a little she'd missed. The towel again touched that spot and again, Maya twitched. As she sat there, her face flushing, some more memories of the things she'd said while coupled with the male and waiting for Kurt to enter the room started to come back to her along with the realization Sperholt had been watching from the other room. Oh no, she mouthed to herself, stricken. No no no no....

Without knowing what was going on in her head, the Hazen woman finished wiping the leakage and set the rag aside. As Maya processed her own realization with growing, cataclysmic embarrassment, Sperholt reached over and ran a couple of her long simian fingers along the seam of the pants next to Maya's groin and then slid under them so they were resting on her covered skin. As Maya looked over in confusion and found her face centimeters away from her, the Hazen woman leaned forward slightly and kissed her lightly. The human woman gasped, then leaned in and returned the kiss with enthusiasm, that inner fire erupting as her questions were suddenly and clearly answered.

Sperholt's hand she'd slid between the rubbery suit and Maya's skin flexed and that thumb reached over to brush over her engorged clitoris and Maya shuddered and groaned.

There was a cough behind them and the two paused to see Lyra watching with interest. The Velnari woman stared for a moment, then opened her mouth in amusement. Sperholt looked back at Maya and carefully slid her hand free. "Perhaps I could... assist you with your recovery elsewhere?" Her big eyes flicked expressively over at the door leading out of the room and then back. Maya took the hint and quickly started working at peeling off the artificial thick-newt hip chap/pants. The Hazen woman helped as she could, first by helping the human pull the pants away from her bottom so the smart butt plug could slide out, its remarkable properties causing it to pull out without any residue despite the clinic skipping her own pre-procedure flushing like what Kurt had required. Maya decided she absolutely needed to get one of those for herself, but grew distracted as Sperholt ran her fingers along the seam and broke its vaccum lock to her skin. Between the two of them they made quick progress getting them off for a moment before Lyra spoke.

"I understand you must leave for your... your recovery. I am familiar with the nature of such recovery when our males are involved, our implantovores are well known for the vigor and energy of their own post-mating recuperation so I won't delay you. I did want to thank you again," she said as Maya fumbled to pull on her normal pants, skipping her underwear in her haste. "I do have one question, though..."

Maya and Sperholt paused. "Yes?" Maya managed, trying to hide her impatience. She needed to get the Hazen woman alone _now_.

The Velnari looked at her sideways. "May I ask what the purpose of the orange garments were?" She gestured over at the rubbery lower suit Maya had discarded. "Do they assist with the process in some way?"

Maya froze. Sperholt looked at the garments as if for the first time, then to Maya, then back again. Her tail twitched in confusion.

"Rhoden... told us the outfits were required for this job, that the colors, texture, and the exaggerated hips were..." She paused again, trying to remember the conversation. "That they would help the males know to mate and make the fertility... better...." She trailed off as the large salamander-like Verlani woman shook her head in a very human fashion.

"Verlani implantovores are one of our neuter genders and a vital part of our civilization both inside the breeding chamber and out. Two of my lawyers are, and they could not look more different." She thought for a moment, then continued. "Verlani implantovores have the same chromatophores we do," she caused her skin to briefly turn blue before returning to orange, "and there is no correlation between color and mating. Also, our males will mate with, well..." She somehow managed to unmistakably communicate a shrug through her body language. "They will couple with anything that had the right hole." Her color fluttered and Maya got the distinct impression she was blushing. "I know of at least one instance where, ah, one coupled with a visiting Society member's rear... never mind, it's not important. I guess, I'm just saying I have no idea why you're wearing those strange outfits. They look, they look very fashionable!" she added hurriedly.

Maya and Sperholt stared at the large alien woman, then as one, they both turned their heads to the room where they knew Rhoden was working to remove the fertilized egg for transport.

Beginning to understand the situation, the Verlani woman made a funny noise. "(squeak) Oh.... oh my. You mentioned earlier that you and the human Kurt enjoyed 'hassling' the other technician. Do I understand that he has, in fact, retaliated by playing his own joke on..." She made that same sound again and stopped talking, mouth now wide open with amusement.

Maya and Sperholt looked at each other. The Hazen woman held her own arms up, and Maya knew she hadn't been aware of what was going on.

"Oh boy," Maya finally managed, trying not to look as the Verlani woman continued to silently fight for composure. "I can't wait to tell Kurt about this." She glanced over at the Hazen. "But not now. Let's get out of here," she finished, a rough note in her voice as that fire, banked, roared back into life.

A couple minutes after they'd left, the Verlani woman finally rested, her jaw sore from her species' soundless laughter. "Oh my," she muttered to herself before heading towards the connecting door to the room where her future offspring was no doubt almost ready for the legally allowed artificial incubation.

"What a remarkable place this clinic is," she added, and then walked through the opening door to meet her egg.