Alien Worm Rampage 1982

Story Info
A Porn Story about a Horror Movie about a Porn Movie.
3.9k words
3.87
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Author's note: The premise of this story is that of a cheap 80's pulp movie. So just imagine the whole thing in grainy VHS resolution. Also, there is graphic content and death scenes. If that is slightly disturbing to you, just keep reading till the end and you'll feel better. Enjoy!

ALIEN WORM RAMPAGE 1982

A Porn Story about a Horror Movie about a Porn Movie

<><><><><><><><>

Late at night, in an empty college rec center, a small camera crew was huddled around in the university gym, their cameras fixed on an actor and actress. They'd snuck in without a permit to shoot a hardcore porn film. The crew of young college students scurried around at the command of a fiery director, whose laser attention was fixed on the two stars.

In frame, one could see a man and a woman, presumably in the middle of a personal training session. The man was Ron Porkhardt, currently one of the biggest names in the industry and the quintessential 80's male pornstar. He had greasy black, curly hair and a thick sleazy mustache. He was thin and lanky with long hairy legs. But his real claim to fame was the nautilus shell rolled up in his gym shorts.

Bulging through those high-cut shorts, nearly about to flop out, was his immense 13-inch dick. Ron was a top name in the industry and in high demand. He had crushed more box than a Chinese trash compactor, and creamed more tits than the Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion company.

On the bench in front of him was the luscious vixen he was about to use it on. Briella Bangers was an up-and-coming starlet. She'd recently been crowned Rack magazine's Bimbo of the Year for 1981, and she was stretching her legs into lurid, hardcore porn. Her rise in popularity had been meteoric, leaving a trail of emptied balls in her wake.

She had big, black permed hair, whore-red nail polish on her fingers and toes with matching lipstick, and heavy makeup. But the thing that made her the ultimate XXX bimbo was the massive pair of tight heaving tits dancing on her chest. They were bulging through the spaghetti straps on her tiny bikini top, looking like they would burst out at any second. Aside from that microscopic bikini, the only clothes she wore were a little sweatband around her forehead and cotton leg warmers around her ankles.

It didn't take much insight to figure out the scene. Ron was Briella's trainer, and she was his trainee. Ron had her laid out on a bench, leading her through a battery of exercises. In one moment, she was on her back raising her legs up together, then Ron would push her feet back down, gazing down at her the whole time with a goofy overjoyed smile as she repped it out. Next, she was curling tiny dumbbells in her hands, and Ron was leaning in obnoxiously close, feasting his eyes on those two hot, bulging, glistening tits. Finally, he put ankle weights on her, and leered hungrily over her ass as she donkey kicked them up into the air on her hands and knees.

"Beautiful! Gorgeous! Now the dialogue!"

The exuberant direction was coming from Gary Fligm, the industry's seediest -- and most demanding - XXX producer. At his command, the two stood up and faced each other awkwardly.

"The line... The line!" Fligm whispered to Briella. One of the young crew members held up a cue card for her. She glanced nervously at the cards, her ditsy goldfish memory fumbling with the lines.

"So, Ron..." She flung the tiny bikini top off and let her gargantuan knockers finally splay out. "Do you think my body is "beach ready" yet??"

Ron's eyes lit up lustfully at those bare, wrecking ball tits and he said:

"Hmm...I don't know. I'd say you need a little more..." he looked straight at the camera; "Lower body work."

Then he dropped his shorts and scooped his anaconda cock up in his hand, waving it at her tantalizingly.

"Ooooh." Briella said. "A Power Bar!"

"Good!" Fligm exclaimed. "Now, both of you on the bench. Briella, suck his brains out through that thing, and make it look good!"

Cheap lounge music started up from a boombox on the floor. The real fun was about to start. As the camera crew shuffled to follow the performers, there was a distant rumble and the floor shook. Todd, a film student at the college like the other two crew members, stopped and said:

"Mr. Fligm, what was that noise?"

"It's just a little earthquake. We're in California, dummy. And I don't care if the building gets shaken to the ground, I'm getting this shot!"

Briella gave a fabulous, and sloppy performance. After just a few moments. Ron's cock, balls, and lap were a shimmering mess of her hot spit. He was rolling his head, moaning loud and obnoxiously. It was hard to tell if he was putting on the ole razzle dazzle, or if Briella's hot mouth really felt that good.

The crew of horny college students were getting visibly mesmerized and distracted. They couldn't peel their eyes off her. One of them accidentally lowered the boom mic too low and some of her hair got stuck to it, thanks to the whole can of hair spray she'd emptied into it.

"Fuck!" Fligm erupted. "Get the boom mic out of the shot, you dolt! And Briella don't even think of spitting that cock out!"

<><><><><><><><>

About a mile away in the woods, there was a smoldering crater. It turned out the rumble Todd heard was no earthquake. Inside the crater was a bizarre structure. Not a meteorite, but rather a perfectly sculpted organic capsule. It split open right down the center as if it were designed to do just that. From inside of it came something incomprehensively horrific.

It was a grotesque, one-ton alien worm. Its pink, viscous skin shimmered in the glow of the smoldering capsule. It raised its revolting grub-like face, tendrils and appendages twitching and writhing, and scanned the landscape. Its ganglia activated, clicking out primitive thoughts in the creature's head. It thought to itself:

"Slumber...Long.... Body.... Weak...Must... Feed.... Must FEED!!!"

Then it burrowed into the ground and barreled through the earth towards the only nearby signs of life its hyper-sensitive alien senses could detect: a group of warm-blooded earthling creatures in a college rec center nearby.

<><><><><><><><>

Back at the film shoot, the scene had transitioned to Briella on her back with one leg propped up on Ron. He clenched her ankle in a death grip, gritting his teeth as he clobbered her snatch like a baby seal. The crew shuffled around trying to capture it from the juiciest angle. At Fligm's direction, they zoomed on their strained, grimacing faces.

After spearing Briella's guts for several minutes, Ron slid out of her and slapped his big heavy dick down into the chasm between her tits, then clutched her jugs with white knuckles and titty fucked those wet cantaloupes with nipples. It looked like he was trying to start a fire, and if Briella weren't so oiled up he might have. Briella looked down mesmerized every time he came busting through from between her tits like a battering ram, opening her mouth just enough to let him slip through her lips with every stroke.

"Yes! Now Ron, get on the bench. It's time for the anal."

"Already??" Briella protested. "But I was really liking that..."

"Don't be a greedy slut, Briella. We're making art here. Now get that hot shitpipe ready. It's about to make us some money."

Unknown to the performers and crew, they were being watched. From behind an air conditioning vent in the ceiling, the worm had infiltrated the building and was stalking them from above. Its slimy boneless body enabled it to ooze through the vents. It leered through the grates and looked in on them with its thermal vision.

In its sight, it could see the figures of the crew huddled around. Their body heat signatures were normal. They seemed suitable as food, but the creature didn't find them all that interesting. Then one of the crew stepped aside and the worm's eyes widened at the sight of two red-hot human figures. It was Briella mounted on top of Ron as he busted her ass with 13 inches of horny dick. Their body heat signatures were scalding hot, putting the cosmic annelid into an excited frenzy. It watched Briella's big hot balloon tits bounce around wildly. Its ganglia went off like a Christmas tree, driving it mad with the urge to feed. This group of earthling creatures would do nicely.

Back on the set, Fligm was barking directions to the crew when he noticed Ron was about to blow, and sooner than expected.

"Everybody up! Get the money shot! Get the money shot!"

The music stopped abruptly. They got up and switched places. Briella splayed out on the bench while Ron hovered over her dominatingly. He was clenching his cock in trembling hands, veins popping off it, balls twitching, about to go off like a bomb. Briella opened her mouth and Ron stuffed his overflowing 13-incher into it.

"Yes!" Fligm shouted.

Ron unleashed a gargantuan load into her mouth, writhing and moaning as Briella's eyes popped open, surprised by such a barreling cum gush. The crew members' lips curled as Ron jacked himself into her mouth, full-sending it down her throat.

Ron fed her every last drop. She tensed up, toes curling as she let out muffled moans. After what seemed like a graphic, lurid eternity, she slipped her lips off him with a smooch, then flashed her tongue proudly to show off that she'd swallowed it all down.

"Yes! YES!!" Fligm blurted out in celebration.

The camera crew just stood there with their mouths hanging open. While the young crew was mesmerized by the sight of this hot horny slut sucking down Ron's load, Fligm's eyes were lit up for different reasons. He saw dollar signs. Briella looked up at Ron, gently licking his shaft for the last little droplets, batting her eyelashes at him. Ron looked down on her with wide, wild eyes, relishing in the sheer satisfaction of having obliterated this hot bimbo and shotgunning that massive load into her mouth.

They gazed at each other a moment too long, then Fligm spoke up.

"Briella! The fucking line!!"

Briella's attention jumped back to the camera. She swallowed, suppressing a slight gag, then looked straight at the camera through the canyon between her tits and said:

"What a good workout! And I didn't even need a protein shake!" Then she rolled her eyes upwards and threw her head back, feigning exhaustion.

"CUT!! Briella Bangers, you're gonna be the hottest pornstar of the century! Ron, nice work as always."

<><><><><><><><>

Fligm commanded the crew to collapse their equipment and hurry out of the building.

"We're shooting here without a permit. If campus security catches us we're in deep shit! So hurry up and get the fuck out of here. I'll send you your checks when royalties start rolling in."

Everyone split up from there to clean up and vacate the premises. On the way out, Fligm was walking out with the camera crew when he noticed their paths diverging.

"Where are you dorks going?" He asked them.

Todd answered "We parked by the humanities building, Sir. It seemed like the closest place to unload equipment."

"You parked on campus!?" He exploded on them. "You dipshits, you'll get caught! You were supposed to park off campus!"

"Sorry Sir, we just thought..."

"If anybody catches you, I'm not paying you for this gig. Now get out of here!"

The crew turned to hurry to their van.

"Wait!" Fligm stopped them. "Give me the tape. I want to uh, do some editing myself."

The cameraman popped the tape out and handed it to Fligm. "Jizzercize" was scribbled on the front in Sharpie. Fligm snatched it from him greedily.

"Now piss off!"

Then they parted ways and Fligm rushed to his car parked by the woods just off campus. Once he was in the car, he held the tape in trembling hands.

"Briella. Ohhh, Briella. You're gonna make me so much money, you big-titted bimbo bitch!! But first, I'm gonna take this for a little "private screening" if you know what I..."

He was interrupted by the car shaking violently.

"Who is that!? I told you guys to fuck off!"

Then the car shook again. Whatever was moving it was shaking it like a toy.

"Cut it out! I've got a gun!"

Fligm fumbled in his glove compartment to grab a revolver pistol he kept there, but before he could get it out, he looked down and his face turned to dread. Something was tearing through the floorboard beneath him.

"What the..."

Just then the floorboard was split open and slimy viscous tentacles shot up through the floor and wrapped around him. They coiled around him so tightly that his bones cracked in their death grip. He tried to scream but was muted by the tendrils wrapping around his face.

He unleashed a muffled, guttural scream as he was sucked down through the floorboard and into the ground. The car was still. Fligm was gone. And even more tragic, the tape went with him.

<><><><><><><><>

Back in the rec center, Ron Porkhardt was sneaking around in the locker room. Ignoring Fligm's instructions to leave, he had talked Briella into staying behind and having another hard fuck sesh. He promised to do things to her this time that even Fligm wouldn't film. Briella couldn't turn him down. He was the undisputed king of porn, and she would jam him into any hole if it brought her closer to the top of the industry.

Briella was getting her snatch ready for Ron to clobber again in round two. Ron thought he would make things interesting and hide. He'd make her play a kinky game of hide-and-seek before smashing her again. He looked around for a good place to hide.

There was a shower stall with a built-in seat. It was perfect. He could just see himself sitting there, clutching her big ass and scrambling her guts with cock. A smile curved on his lips. He sat down and pulled the shower curtain closed.

He was pretty depleted from that rocket load he sent down her throat earlier. He thought he'd better warm himself up so he'd be ready when she found him. He started stroking, getting hard and excited to have another go at her.

The floor rumbled. Stupid earthquakes. He ignored it and kept stroking. His mind danced with thoughts of what he was about to do to her. Maybe he'd fuck her piledriver-style and creampie her this time. He lit up at the thought of Briella folded over, ass in the air, cum oozing out of her like a champagne cork just popped out of her tailpipe.

The ground shook again. What the fuck? Was somebody in here? He was losing his focus. He heard a commotion behind him and looked up over his shoulder.

To Ron's shock and horror, the worm's grotesque face was spilling out of the air conditioner vent, leering hungrily over him, ready to pounce.

Before he could let out a Wilhelm scream, the creature seized him, muting any sound. It hoisted him up legs flailing, that 13-inch dick flapping around comically. It sucked him up through the vent. And just like that, he became its next victim.

After gobbling up Ron, the worm retreated through the vent. Having claimed two victims, its thoughts were spinning. It thought to itself:

"These...Earthling... Creatures... Gamey... Hairy...Disgusting!!! Not satisfied...Must feed MORE!!!"

<><><><><><><><>

Shortly afterward, Briella stepped into the locker room wrapped in a towel. She was all cleaned up and out of her kinky workout getup. Instead of porn, Briella could have been an actress or a supermodel. There were just two problems: First, if her speaking roles were any indication, she was the worst actress to ever disgrace the screen. Second, she was an unquenchable slut. Nothing gave her a thrill like getting her brains scrambled with raw cock. It gave her a high better than any drug, and she did plenty of those too. Ron had an easy time luring her in for round two.

"Ron? Are you in here?" She asked innocently.

She didn't see him. She pouted in frustration, then realized he must be playing with her. She started looking for where he may be hiding. Her mind was reeling too, allured by the idea of getting brutalized again by Ron's baton. She'd play his little game but didn't like having to wait for what she wanted.

She saw a locker door hanging open precariously. A smile cracked on her lips. She dropped the towel to the floor. She was naked now, those two massive skin globes hanging free. She stepped with quiet footsteps toward the locker.

"Oh, Ron... It's a shame you're not here. Or maybe... YOU ARE!!!"

She flung the locker open, but it was empty except for a towel and a jock strap. She stomped her foot in frustration. She looked around for other places he could be. The toilet stalls? Ew, she didn't want to do it there. She bent over and checked underneath just in case.

Then she saw steam escaping from the sauna adjoining the two locker rooms. It had recently been turned on. She shouted performatively:

"Ooooh, the sauna! What a lovely place for someone to bury their slab in me!"

Then she opened the door and went in. It was hard to see through the thick cloud of steam.

"Ron?... Ron??" she called out nervously. It was hot in there, and her skin was already dripping. She looked to the middle of the room. There was a curtain running across the center. It was semi-opaque, and she could see a figure moving around behind it. It didn't look like Ron. It didn't even look human.

"Ron? Is that you??"

Unbeknownst to Briella, the worm had snuck in from the other side and was lurking in wait for her. When she spoke to it, its long tongue slid out of its mouth and pushed up against the curtain.

From her side, she saw what looked like the curtain hanging off Ron's rock-hard boner.

"Oooh, it is you!"

The worm wagged its tongue back and forth tauntingly. The clever invertebrate must've known what it was doing. There was no better lure for Briella than something she'd mistake for a thick, juicy cock.

"Yum! What do we have here?..."

She stepped towards it quietly.

"Why don't you let me... TASTE IT!!!" And she grabbed it in her hand.

Just then it started to wriggle and writhe wildly. Briella's face lit up for a split second, then turned to dread as she realized the thing she was clutching wasn't Ron's quivering member. The flailing caused the curtain to fall from the ceiling, and Briella was overcome with horrified disgust at the grotesque alien creature looming over her.

She released it and raised her hands up in terror, unleashing a blood-curdling scream. The voracious annelid lunged on her and snatched her off her feet, legs kicking wildly. Then it pulled her back into the thick cloud of steam.

And just like that, Briella Bangers' rise to the top of the porn industry came to a screeching halt. She had gotten her pussy eaten one last time. But this time, unfortunately, along with everything else. If it was any consolation, she died doing what she loved: chasing big nasty cock.

<><><><><><><><>

Shortly afterwards the campus security guard walked in and looked over the scene. He had already seen the shower stall where the worm had gotten Ron, and now he stood looking over the sauna where it had eaten Briella. He wasn't that confused about the displaced ceiling tiles, or the steam being left on, or the yanked-down curtain rod. What really had him dumbstruck was the cartoonish amount of blood on the floor and splattering the walls. He stood there in silence trying to figure out what happened.

'What the hell could have done this?' he thought to himself. It looked like a T-Rex got into a room full of goats, or Leatherface barged in on a squad of cheerleaders. Then he rolled his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ah. That's what it is! Those damn film students always sneaking in here to film their kitschy indie horror movies. I get so tired of cleaning up after those little rascals. I'll have to bring it up to the Dean this time."

Then he kicked on all the shower heads and washed the only evidence of Ron and Briella's fate down the drain, whistling on his way out.

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers
12