Alien Worm Rampage 1982

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just outside the building, the worm was burrowed into the ground, thoughts whirring over its third victim.

"Third...Victim... Not like... The other two... Third one... Succulent... Exquisite... DELICIOUS!!! Must have... More... Like... Her... MUST HAVE MORE!!!"

It seemed the marauding alien worm liked Briella so much it was making a permanent dietary lifestyle change. It scanned frantically with its senses looking for more just like her. It sensed something, then went barreling in one direction through the ground at top speed.

In its beeline, it ran beneath a road sign, pushing it up from the ground and knocking it over. The sign read:

"MIAMI BEACH -- 5 MILES"

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere.

"Miami Beach!? What the fuck!? CUT!!!"

The voice was Gary Fligm. The real Gary Fligm. He was a slightly older, heavier, and less attractive version of the man who played him onscreen earlier. As is often the case. This film production "ALIEN WORM RAMPAGE' was supposed to be his foray into the cult sci-fi scene. But his production seemed to be running off the rails.

"Who put that sign on set!? We're supposed to be in fucking California!"

A groveling assistant producer ran up to put him at ease;

"Sorry, Sir. Somebody must've pulled the wrong sign out of the prop locker."

"Fucking amateurs! How am I supposed to make fine art with plot holes like that?? Where the hell is the guy who played me?"

"He took the porno tape and left thirty minutes ago, Sir."

"That fucking pervert! Make sure he returns that thing. And sanitizes it!"

Fligm glanced over behind the cameras and exploded again.

"Ron! I've told you a million times. No going to the craft services table until you put some clothes on. Now cover that thing up before I shoot it with a tranquilizer dart! Where the hell is Briella??"

"I think she's still in the worm, Sir."

"She's still in the worm!? Get her out before she has a heat stroke, for fuck's sake!!"

A half dozen crew members scrambled to be the first to help Briella as she crawled awkwardly out the back of the animatronic foam worm, still naked and covered in Vaseline.

"It only takes one of you!!... Fucking amateurs..."

Fligm skulked over to his chair and fumed for a moment. Then he did something truly unexpected. He looked up and raised his eyes right to you, the reader. Then he shamelessly broke the fourth wall and said:

"Oh, hello there. Greetings from 1982. I hope you've enjoyed this Porn Story about a Horror Movie about a Porn Movie. As you can see, no pornstars or cosmic annelids were harmed in the making of this little eh... production. If you liked this, be sure to follow scixxxfi on Literotica. He's got lots of vulgar, lurid, slapstick shit just like... whatever this was. Now if you'll excuse me. I've got some fine cinema to produce."

Then he raised his megaphone and barked:

"Alien Worm Rampage, Beach Blanket Bloodbath scene! Take one! ACTION!!!"

THE END

12