Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 01

Story Info
On the Frontier, a science team gets infected.
6.3k words
4.14
8.2k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Introduction: 2169

In the 22nd Century, mankind has achieved hyperspace travel and has colonized life on Mars. 200 years after the Moon Landing, the colonial Ship 'Armstrong' made the second successful journey from Earth to Mars, carrying civilians, military, and science personnel to the Mars Colony, "Aldrin One". Many of the world's nations have put aside their differences and formed a lasting friendships, though there are still some prejudices, from religious practices to Gender Identity.

While humanity is entering a golden age, forces in the wider galaxy are facing extinction. In the far corners of the galaxy, an alien race faces total annihilation from a disease that has taken the lives of thousands, stemming from a parasitical entity. This entity knows nothing of the turmoil it has unleashed, nor does it care. Its only goals are to spread and grow; to multiply and evolve. As the last of the aliens attempt to end the plague at its source, a small band of nihilists have accepted their fate and have decided to put an end to their suffering through the use of nuclear energy.

A team of engineers has launched a missile into their star system's sun, equipped with a warhead meant to destroy their entire star system, taking the plague with it. Within minutes of entering the corona, the warhead is destroyed, but the effect was the same. The energies of the radioactive isotope have been absorbed by the sun, causing a chain reaction, and altering the star's mass. The alien plague, somehow knowing its existence is threatened, breaks off a piece of itself and launches into space, latching on to the hull of an evacuating. When the sun explodes, the ship is propelled into hyperspace.

As the planet dies, the entity survives and makes its way to the unsuspecting people of Mars.

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: Discovery.

Lieutenant Jack Carter, Age 23, Science Division.

It was a beautiful red morning on Mars, though morning is relative since it was difficult to tell the difference since a day on Mars was a day and thirty-seven minutes on Earth. Longer mornings, longer days. Thus, Jack was experiencing a headache just thinking about it.

He decided instead to focus on his daily routine. He'd just woken up and gotten out of bed and was now stretching for his morning exercise. He yawned and smiled, admiring himself in the full-length mirror on the far side of his room, next to the storage compartment in his domicile. He gave himself a light mental pat on the back as he admired his reflection in the mirror.

Damn, he looked sexy. Jack slept naked, and he was proud of his sexy lean body. He was five foot ten inches tall, had a military-cropped haircut of dirty blonde hair and green eyes, a narrow chin, and lightly defined abs, pecs, delts, etc. His flaccid uncut five-inch penis sat between his toned legs and his naturally tan skin glowed in the red glow of Mars, as shown from the small skylight above his head, on the roof.

Life on Mars was a new beginning for Jack, especially after he graduated top of his class at the University of Alberta, in the field of medical science. He was proud of his degree and proud to be among his other graduates in the colony. Aldrin One was a new beginning for many, especially those who had little to no reason to stay on Earth. Some, like Jack, wanted the chance to explore and be a part of something better. Others, like...Peter, just wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of Earth life.

Urgh, Jack gave himself a mental shake. He started thinking of Peter again. That ass! Peter was one of Jack's classmates. He was a pompous ass and a joker. Peter could take a room full of sour expressions and turn them into a cacophony of howler monkeys with his jokes and pranks. Jack found it extremely annoying, and it didn't help the fact that Peter was fucking hot.

Peter was as tall as Jack, with similar features, except that he was pale, had a bulkier physique, and had jet-black hair and brown eyes. Peter once said he was like Jason Momoa in his twenties, and Jack looked like Tom Holland when he was in his twenties.

Jack had to look up who those actors were, and even after admitting to himself that both men were hot, sexy, and especially arousing in the pictures he found of them (Jason Momoa was on a show called Baywatch Hawaii where he was shirtless and hairless while Tom Holland was a dancer and actor who played Spider-Man in the MCU, whatever that was), He and Peter looked nothing like them.

Still, it didn't help that Peter had unfiltered access to Jack's brain after those comments. Every single, goddamned time he thought of Peter, his dick involuntarily got hard, growing to a decent seven inches, and his balls tightened at the thought of the two of them, naked, and in bed together, either fucking like rabbits or joined in a foursome with the image of the two actors, engaged in a horny foursome.

Enough! Jack shook his head violently three times to remove the image. He sighed as he looked down. Damn it. He was hard again. He took a deep breath and grasped the hard-on and started masturbating, fighting to keep the images of a naked Peter standing opposite him instead of the mirror, or thinking of either of them with naked celebrities or porn stars or whatever else made Jack think of Peter in that way.

Whatever he was trying to accomplish failed and he ended up spurting three or four shots of cum, that landed on the mirror's glass. Sighing to himself, he quickly grabbed a rag and some disinfectant and cleaned off the cum, not bothering to collect it or sample his own seed, which he was fond of doing whenever he masturbated on his back or was fucked by a guy or girl with a strap-on. Eating one's own cum was hot, in Jack's mind, especially if it came from a rigorous fuck. Cum always tasted better when both parties worked to get it done.

But masturbating to the mental image of a jokester who derived satisfaction in making others laugh or get annoyed was a lackluster experience at best, and therefore he wouldn't be satisfied eating cum stains off a mirror. Besides, licking your reflection to get at cum was demeaning. Only submissives did that, in Jack's opinion, and he was a versatile top. He liked to fuck, suck cock, and only get fucked when it was a girl doing it. No guy will ever have his ass on a platter, especially not Peter.

When he was done, he hopped into the shower and got dressed, wishing he could stay naked all day long. He'd like nothing better than to be the first nudist on Mars, but he was patient. He'd wait until the proper time, preferably after a bathhouse was made. Then he could stay naked all day long, fuck all day long, and admire every naked body in the room all day long...Damn it. Peter liked being naked all day long too! The year before they graduated, Jack was visiting a nude beach on July 14th and saw Peter having an orgy.

Jack had gotten hard again just remembering that day, when a hundred students and other beach-goers were scattered around the sand and in the water, fucking, sucking, rimming, cumming, all while Peter had a mouth on every hole he had, as well as his nipples and abs. A mouth on his dick, a mouth on his ass, two on his nipples, two on his abs, and he was locking lips with a big-breasted MILF, while his hands were wandering around the men on his nipples, rubbing their pecs or jacking off their hard cocks.

Jack had watched the scene play out until he felt a mouth clamp down onto his cock and had smiled when he saw Jenny bobbing up and down. Jenny O'Neill, his college girlfriend, was an expert cocksucker. Somehow, watching Peter getting licked had turned her on as well, and she'd actively sought out the one person who made her hotter than voyeurism.

Regardless of what happened on Nude Day 2168, Jack was now trying to get his cock to sit still. He needed to stop thinking about Peter, especially since he was the one responsible for Jack and Jenny's breakup. Oh, Peter didn't actively ruin their relationship. He just made it impossible for Jack to think of anyone else besides Peter whenever he got horny. Jack, Jenny, and Peter had a threesome before the start of their final year, and shortly after that, Jenny broke up with Jack and decided she wanted to try lesbianism.

Peter later joked that having two dicks inside her probably made her want to try pussy for a while. Jack punched Peter square in the jaw upon hearing those words and told Peter to fuck right off and not speak to him ever again. True to his words, Peter did fuck right off, and into the arms of two of Jack's other friends.

"Lieutenant Carter, report to the briefing room on Level 24 as soon as possible." Came a voice on the intercom, taking Jack out of his ruminations, "Repeat, Lieutenant Jack Carter, please report to the briefing room on Level 24 ASAP. Thank you."

Jack smiled, finally, something to take his mind off of Peter.

He speed-walked his way to the lift and made his way to the conference room. He was there in no less than five minutes, and as he rounded the corner to the doors, his heart sank. Peter was sitting on a bench outside the doors, shamelessly flirting with two girls and a guy standing nearby.

Jack sighed and walked up to the doors, ignoring Peter and the harem of would-be sexual conquests. Peter smiled and tried to catch Jack's eye, "You got the call, too?" He asked.

Jack narrowed his gaze and glared at Peter, "What notification?" He said, sarcastically.

Peter stood up and was about to offer a retort when the doors swung open and the two of them looked inside to see the Base Commander sitting at the far side of a long conference table.

"Gentlemen, please enter." Said Commander Thorne, gesturing for them to enter. Peter and Jack walked in side by side, followed by the two girls and one guy with whom Peter was flirting and sat down. Jack took a seat opposite Peter, while the three others took random seats.

Commander Thorne, a tall imposing man in his mid-fifties, had greying hair and broad shoulders. His skin was dark brown, he had small beady brown eyes, and he had a deep voice similar to Captain Holt from the 21st-century comedy series, Brooklyn 99.

"The five of you are probably wondering why I called you all here." Said Thorne, "To answer that question, I have summoned you all here to do today's patrol in the field."

Everyone at the table looked astonished, "Sir, what patrol?" asked Jack.

Thorne smiled, "The scientific kind, Lieutenant." He said, "The five of you are aspiring scientists in the field of exobiology, medical science, and exo-archology. Earlier today, a meteor shower hit the Western Plains. I'm sending you all out to find anything of value and bring it back here for study."

Jack and Peter glanced at each other, confused, "Sir, with all due respect, what is so valuable about space debris?" asked Peter.

Thorne smiled, "Our sensors picked up anomalous readings as the debris came into orbit and we learned that a significant portion of it was actually ship debris. Alien ship debris. We believe an alien vessel crashed in the Western Plains. That is why I'm sending the five of you out there. You, Mr. Jefferson, are our chief exo-archeologist. Lieutenant Carter is a leading medical science technician, and Major Ford will be in charge of the group, alongside her husband and his sister, who is a noted exo-biologist."

Jack turned to the three sitting next to him. Sure enough, he spotted a ring on the fingers of two of them, the man had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes while the woman had brown hair and green eyes. Both were powerfully built and wore military uniforms. The third person also had platinum blonde hair, but her eyes were hazel.

Jack returned his focus to the Commander who started listing the possible benefits of learning about other life forms and alien civilizations. Most of it was straight out of Star Trek and all that jazz, so Jack merely drowned it out until he heard the specifics of their orders: Locate the wreckage and document everything they find.

"If you find anything worth mentioning, add it to a report." Said Thorne, "If there's anything life-threatening, Major Ford has the authorization to use lethal force. She will provide each of you with a weapon to defend yourself with but be advised that she is in command of you all. No backtalk from any of you!"

"Understood!" came a general statement from the group.

"Dismissed." Said Thorne. Everyone got up and left the conference room.

*************************************************************************************************************

An hour later, everyone in the group was dressed in exploration gear, which consisted of breathing masks, weather protective uniforms, and environmental units to compensate for the Mars weather and atmosphere. Jack felt constricted under his helmet, but visibility was fine, so long as he stayed focused. He ignored that the environmental suit hugged his body and was probably a size smaller than he was used to.

His helmet came equipped with a radio, which was activated the second the seals locked. He glanced around and quickly took in the sight. The five of them stood wearing environmental outfits similar to those found in every sci-fi move over the last hundred years or so, making them all look like they were wearing military plate armor with round helmets. Each person had individualized helmets: Jack, Peter, and Ford's sister-in-law had navy blue with green stripes, indicating their science fields, while the other two had red stripes for their military background.

"Everyone ready?" Asked Major Ford.

Everyone nodded, and she responded with a nod, handing her husband and sister-in-law a rifle, before handing Jack and Peter each a pistol. She then hit a switch on the door panel, and the air left the room. When it was all gone, and the air pressure matched the outside, she nodded once again.

"Move out." She ordered, after each individual strapped their weapon to a clip on the chests. She then hit another switch and the doors opened to reveal a red glowing horizon. Leading the way out, she and her husband walked towards a pair of vehicles that were sitting outside the base. After a back and forth, she and her sister-in-law took one of the cars while her husband, Jack, and Peter, took the other.

Her husband, John, nodded to Jack and Peter, "Coordinates set, let's ride!" he said, smiling under the helmet before he activated the vehicle and lurched forward at top speeds. Jack turned his gaze to the other car and saw that Major Ford had followed suit and the two cars were now rolling at high speeds along the Mars Landscape. They rode for an hour before Jack saw their destination up ahead.

Commander Thorne wasn't kidding. It really did look like a ship had crashed. The entire horizon looked like one giant crater of rock, metal, and some kind of strange fabric. The two cars stopped just over the edge of a small hill and everyone dismounted. Jack was given a scanner and a datapad, while Peter was handed a series of tools meant for excavation. Major Ford then told them to follow her as she led them into the wreckage.

Jack activated the datapad and started to record a verbal log of their site. Peter, meanwhile, was ignoring everything and staring straight at the three marine's backsides. Jack paused in his recording and nudged Peter in the rib to get him to focus, but Peter responded by making a hand gesture similar to masturbating. He then winked and pointed to Ford's sister-in-law. Jack groaned and walked ahead of Peter, making an effort to look anywhere but Ford's in-law's ass.

"At first glance, the damage looks superficial, but without knowing what this ship should look like, I have no comparison or basis for accurate assessment." Jack continued, resuming the log, "Since we've had almost no contact with alien life in the hundred or so years since the colony was founded, I can only speculate as to what caused this ship to crash."

"Hold!" Said Major Ford, lifting her hand. Everyone stopped and stared ahead of her, at a strange wall that looked like a porthole. A panel appeared on the wall next to it. Major Ford turned and looked at Peter, "You're up, kid. Open the door."

Peter smiled under his helmet and walked ahead of the Major, making an effort to rub up against her as he did so, grinning like an idiot. Jack sighed and shook his head.

Peter winked at the major as he stepped up to the panel and started fiddling around with it. He examined the interface, and pressed two or three buttons, but then shrugged and turned back, "Can't open it." He said, "I don't recognize the language."

Major Ford glowered at him, "None of us recognize the language, dipshit." She said, "Your job is to figure out how to open it, not fuck up on the first try!"

Peter's grin vanished as he turned back to the panel. He glared down at it, before pressing down on the largest button there was. To everyone's shock, the doors opened, sliding outwards in a circular pattern.

Peter turned in time to see Major Ford smiling as she led the way forward, not bothering to thank him. When Jack walked past, he grinned and said, "Struck out? Sucks to be you!"

The room beyond appeared to be the bridge, with a wide observation port in the front. Jack could see the horizon clear as day, and started recording everything he could as he roamed around. Peter, meanwhile, walked up to the Major and said in a muffled tone, "I'm sorry. I can't help but flirt with people. It's just who I am."

Major Ford glared at him, "And I'm a married woman, genius." She said, darkly, "I'm permanently unavailable. Even If I weren't, why would I ever engage with an immature tool like you?" before walking off. Peter, unfamiliar with rejection, sat down and slammed his fist down against another panel, which opened a side door. He glared at it before something caught his eye.

It was a small chest in the center of an otherwise empty room. He got to his feet and walked inside, and started examining the box. He opened his log for the first time since they entered the ship and started recording, "Field log. While I was just rejected by a bombshell babe who saw fit to insult me rather than let me down gently, I discovered a strange compartment with a very strange-looking box." He said.

"This box appears to be some kind of compartment, and has what appears to be warning labels all around it." He continued, "I have no means to translate, but I speculate that it might be some kind of storage unit, possibly containing this ship's greatest treasure, or quite possibly its most valued currency. I will attempt to open it."

"What the fuck are you doing?" came a voice from behind Peter. He turned to see Ford's Sister-in-law standing there, a scanner in her hand.

Peter's mouth twitched into a sly grin, "Hello there, beautiful." He said, reverting to his flirting attitude, "I found a box, and I decided I should..."

"I know what you were about to do, idiot." Said the woman, "And I'm here to tell you not to. I can scan life signs coming from the box."

Peter's brow furrowed, "What kind of life signs?" He asked, suddenly curious.

"The kind that makes it so you can't just open it in a hostile environment like the wreckage of an alien spaceship exposed to Mars." Said the woman, glaring at him.

12